Start by marking “Boss of Me” as Want to Read:
Boss of Me

Boss of Me

An Amazon Top 70 bestseller.

Patton Fletcher is
✔Demanding,
✔Driven,
✔Sexy AF, and
✔My New Boss.

My sister says don’t fall for him. I say don’t worry.
I’m not about to let some arrogant, young CEO derail my dreams.
Or insult my wardrobe.

I don’t care about his deep brown eyes or the way the muscle moves in his square jaw when he’s pissed.
I won’t fall for his power or how sexy
Nook, 330 pages
Published September 17th 2019 by TLM Productions LLC (first published September 14th 2019)
Featured Notes & Highlights

To ask other readers questions about Boss of Me, please sign up.

Start your review of Boss of Me
Carol [Goodreads Addict]
Boss of Me is a brand new stand alone by Tia Louise. It’s been awhile since I have read anything of Tia’s. I somehow missed her last released book. So I think I just forgot how amazing she is. How much I love her books, her writing. Well, I’m reminded now, because this book is amazing. To say I fell in love with it would be an understatement!

Raquel Morgan is fresh out of Vanderbilt’s Owen Grad School with a shiny new MBA. She graduated at the top of her class. She now has a job at the prestigio
Eskit
Sep 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Knock Out

Rocky "Raquel" has grit. She can go toe to toe with Patton and still be true to her heart. Patton stays true to his heart even though that may not be in the best interest of those he tries to protect. How many times have we all done that? We love fiercely and still step on the toes of loved ones. They navigate independently and join conclusions through forgiveness and acceptance.

Learning to live as an independent woman and stand for what you believe in is Rocky's world. Sometimes life
Shh moderator
LIVE! | AMZ US | AMZ UK |

OH ENEMIES AT WORK, AND THE BOSS?!

Stand-alone.
LIVE! | AMZ US | AMZ UK |
Blurb:
They warned me not to take this job.
They said you were ruthless, impossible to please…
I said I was better than them.
I wouldn’t fall for your charm, your arrogance, or how sexy you fill out that suit.
I wouldn’t fall for your deep brown eyes or the way that muscle moves in your square jaw when you’re pissed.
I said I could resist you.
I was wrong...
Jen
****4.5 Stars!!!!****

First of all, I’d like to thank the author for gifting a copy of this ARC! “Boss of Me” is due to come out on September 17th, and I highly recommend this sexy, entertaining read! I highly enjoyed this one, and the passion between Patton and Raquel was smokin hot! Seriously, these two burned up the pages anytime they were together!

Patton Fletcher was an intense character who may have had a chip on his shoulder, but deep inside he felt for his friends and loved ones to the ex
Sep 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
"All I can think is if this is wrong, if he's the devil, then take me to hell. I'll go willingly."

Raquel "Rocky", is an intelligent, driven, stubborn woman. She is also the new hire at Fletcher International Inc. and already a pain in Patton's rear. Patton refuses to admit that Raquel is amazing at her job. Raquel feels like she is working for the devil, but this devil radiates sexy. The chemistry between Raquel and Patton was enough to catch the pages on fire. I did not want to put this book do
Christy
Nov 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
4 stars

photo E3B848DA-B794-44E3-8509-C62B31955371_zpsybr7v804.png

I love a good steamy and forbidden work place romance. Boss of Me is about a recent college graduate, Raquel, who takes her first job at Patton Fletcher's company.

Patton and Raquel butt heads at first. There is definitely a little bit of animosity there, but as they get to know each other and the more time they spend together, you can feel their chemistry sizzling. There is some work place drama, secrets that Patton is hiding, and some angsty moments.

I listened to the audiobook of B
Tammi
Aug 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh I just loved this book!! It started with an #s$hole hero (my favorite kind) and a sweet but spunky girl.
Oh my how things changed I watched our hero Patton softened the more time he spent with Rocky.
I loved watching their bit of a forbidden love bloom (he is her Boss).
BUT there was a secret and I kept waiting for the reveal and when it did $hit hit the fan and everything was a mess. They were mess, his business was a mess....
BUT this is a Tia Louise romance and she always gives me sweet beaut
Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews
Interesting, fun, romantic and downright sexy. Well, that’s when you get past the arrogance just emanating off of Patton. But, if there is one person who could stand up to that arrogance and give it right back to him is Raquel. Patton may have finally met the one person who could change him, make him see life for life and stop living in the past. She may also be the one that brings him to his knees. Her sass and sexiness may just be the death of him.

But, this wouldn’t be a romance without a litt
Carvanz
Holy Hades! Patton Fletcher is one walking, talking, sexy devil of a man!

”They say the devil was heaven’s most beautiful angel. Patton Fletcher standing over me, looking down like he wants to devour me, is better than that.”

description

When Rocky receives a new job, her sister warns her about the man who will be her boss. Patton Fletcher is everything her sister said he would be…but more. Despite all his aggravating behaviors and treatment of her, she finds herself attracted to him.

Patton is trying to
Dayang
Sep 14, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is my third ARC from the Author. I've read Make Me Yours and Stay and enjoyed reading them so much... so I know from the outset that I will enjoy reading this book as well.

It's an enemies to lovers and office romance... it's very sexy and swoony. If you've been following my blog, you'd know that I'm not really a big fan of fast-paced romance. Call me old-fashion, but I like courtship and build-up. I'm too anxious and guarded to be in a whirlwind romance... but of course, you can't help it i
Wendy'sThoughts
Jul 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Tia Louise Fans, Romance
4.5 Who's The Real Boss Stars
* * * * 1/2 Spoiler Free-Don't Tell Me Twice, Only 99CENTS!!!
Writing something new for your readers, something not linked to a past series can be tricky. Will it hold the reader's attention from the start allowing the characters to be introduced and have enough There/There so that the hurdle of keeping the interest works...Will there be the makings of a story with enough layers so that it isn't as predictable as some can be...And most of all has there been enough sho
Natalie ✩★ The Biblioholic ★✩
There is just something so naughty and titillating about an office romance. When your adoration flows towards your boss, there's the natural power imbalance and the concern of how it will look to your coworkers. Raquel was dealing with all of that, plus she was warned not to fall for her boss. But who could realistically resist the power of Patton's allure? I know I probably couldn't and I think Tia Louise illustrated the inevitability of this couple perfectly! From their awkward moments to thei ...more
Tia Louise
Aug 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
BOSS OF ME IS LIVE!!!!
“Patton Fletcher is a devil… A bossy, sexy, panty-melting, hard-driving devil.”

★Meet THE BOSS at the Special 99-Cent New Release Price NOW:
Amazon: https://geni.us/BOMa
Amazon PB: https://smarturl.it/BOMapb
Nook PB: https://smarturl.it/BOMnpb
Audiobook: Coming Nov. 1!

*Free in Kindle Unlimited.
******
THE BOSS...
Is he a devil? Is he a bully? You'll have to see... I know I totally fell in love with arrogant Patton Fletcher, dark eyes, dark hair, tattoos and all...eeep! But if y
Coco.V
Oct 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
Review to come....
Carol
2.25 stars.
Just, meh for me....no real emotional response on my part.......expected more......skimmed to finish......fairly unoriginal without any real depth...of story or characters.

Really liked "The Last Guy" that she co-wrote with Ilsa Madden-Mills but this is my first solo read by Tia Louise.

(returned book to amazon for refund)
TF
Oct 12, 2019 rated it liked it
description"/description"/description"/
description"/

This wasn’t a bad read but it was rather rushed. The side characters and their connection to the MCs needed more developing and clarity. It lacked the intense chemistry that was indicated but not felt.
My Pink Fairytales
You are not the boss of me ⭐️

As you might know, office romance is one of favorite tropes. I won’t ever refuse reading a romance novel like this. I think it all started with Beautiful Bastard.
Anyways, there’s usually more or less the same story: she works for an asshole, who’s like those kids in PK who pull your hair just because they like you so much. He’s growling to hide his attraction.

There’s also a fighter heroine, because how else can she stop him? This one’s name is Raquel, but everyone
Syndi
Nov 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
Hey, i do not mind having a boss like Patton. Wow! He is sexy. Office romance is the theme of the story. With a twist of office politic. I am surprise enjoying this book.

The story seems very boring and dragging. But the author done a good job injecting a twist and complexion with Patton. The character dvelopment is suffice to make the story bloom. I want to see more steamy chemistry between the hero and the heroine.

Overall this is a enjoyable story for a laxy weekend.

4 stars
Deborah
3.5*

This was a nice romantic read. I liked both Patton and Rocky. Let’s face it any book with a strong intelligent female lead can’t be bad.

Raquel is warned not to fall for the devil. But Patton is way more than she expected and she’s powerless to resist him.

This is a good hot office romance and well worth checking out. There’s more depth than your normal romance.

I will say I nearly missed the epilogue. The book finished a bit abruptly for me. Or so I thought. I wanted some closure.
I wasn’t hap
Somia
2 Indifferent Stars

This office romance gives us Patton Taron and Raquel Morgan.

This was just lacklustre for me, no real emotion, energy or zing between the main characters.

Acquired via KU.

Jaime
Sep 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What can I say? Tia Louise has outdone herself again. Boss of Me is simply incredible! Patton and Raquel aka Rocky have oodles and oodles of chemistry. They burned up the pages! Patton has so many scars from his military past and he feels like he let his guys down. Every decision he makes now is to better the lives of his guys. When Raquel is hired at his company, she sparked new life into Patton. She is a force, both smart and confident. Patton definitely met his match with her. There is just s ...more
Sabrina
Sep 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
LIVE EARLY!
Amazon US * Amazon UK

Patton Fletcher one intense and broody hero, and I loved him for it. With a not so pretty past, and not trying to turn his fathers real estate business into a tech based company, he has a lot on his shoulders. So the last thing he needed was Raquel Morgan being hired and in his space all the time and making him want to lose that control he hold on to so tightly.

Patton and Raquel had such strong chemistry it was evident from their first meeting, even through the i
Kiki
Sep 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
4.5 Stars

OMG this book...the chemistry, the slow building mystery, the drama ...all of it was off the charts. Tia Louise has done it again with this amazing story and wonderful characters. Boss of Me is the perfect office love story.

Boss of Me is my favorite Tia book to date. Tia Louise emotionally slayed with this book. It's heartfelt, sinful, sexy, steamy, emotional and has all of the great qualities of a Tia Louise book. I'm a huge fan of her work but there was something about Patton and Raq
Sentranced Jem
Sep 23, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 4-5-stars, arc-2019
Yowza!

Boss of Me was a incredibly sexy read!
That cover pretty much sums it up because I had so much fun reading this book. It was romantic and intensely sexy.
The sparks flying between Patton and Rachel makes for an unbelievable page turner. I felt like I was constantly fanning my faces because these two are 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
You know I love a heroine that is sassy AF and boy does Tia Louise deliver. Plus Patton Fletcher is another prime example of an alpha male. *SIGH*

Boss of Me is a must read if you are
Dora Koutsoukou
Dnf @ 45%

I wasn’t captivated by this story, possibly due to background with all the issues Patton’s friends and Raquel’s sister were facing and carrying their own baggage.
Regardless, the writing was good and there was a great chemistry between Patton and Raquel.
Michelle
Patton is just brilliant!!

Free Image Hosting at FunkyIMG.com

I've been dying for this book since it was first announced. I'm a big fan of this author and whatever she does I luv no matter what it is. When I found out a bit more about the book and Patton I knew he was goin to be a brilliant character. But God can this guy be frustrating at time. He hasnt had it easy the militarily didn't really go the way he had planned things happened that were hard to undone. But he is a leader and he will alway make sure is team is ok even
Ilsa Madden-Mills
Dang girl, I love BOSS OF ME. You always grab me right from page one, with emotional and action that define the hero...and he's so flawed...and you know how I love that.

BOM is romantic, sweet at times, sexy as heck, and a man in a suit? HECK YEAH!

Five Stars.
Lynn
Sep 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Tia Louise is one of my favorite authors. I love how she develops a stroy and it is not rushed. She gives little intriguing details that draws readers in. And she does this so well in Boss of Me.

Patton and Raquel are pure chemistry. They are drawn to each other right from the start. I love the connections of Tia Louise's other books. You don't have to have read them because this is a complete standalone.... but a scene with Stephen and Remi and Patton in a room..... it's like Alpha males at it's
Na
Sep 22, 2019 rated it liked it

“The only way to get peace is to find it within yourself.”

This was my first book by this author and I really liked what I read. The story is a little too fast paced for my liking and some parts could have surely needed a deep dive. However, the characters are very easy to like and I enjoyed spending time with them.

“I don’t know what this is. I don’t know if it’s a good idea or a bad one. I just know it’s right, and you know it too.”

Patton with his alpha male vibes is an intriguing chara
Romance Retreat: 99 CENT SALE - This Weekend Only! 1 19 Sep 04, 2020 06:35AM

• Nie zostawię cię
  • My Best Mistake
  • Office Grump: An Enemies to Lovers Romance
  • Groom (The Deceit Duet, #2)
  • Special Delivery
  • Chasing Fireflies
  • The Truth About Us
  • The Royal Rogue (Nordic Royals, #4)
  • Never Have I Ever (Always Satisfied #2)
  • Playette
  • Kiss Me Tonight (Kiss Me, #2)
  • Once Upon A Holiday
  • Overnight Service (Always Satisfied #5)
  • Hard Truth
  • Magic Man (The Good Guys)
  • Dr. Dan
  • The Engagement Gift (The Gift, #1)
  • The Royal Arrangement (The Rebel Queen Duet, #1)
Tia Louise is the USA Today best-selling, award-winning author of sexy-sweet military romance, small town romance, single parent romance, and romantic suspense novels.

After being a teacher, a book editor, a journalist, and finally a magazine editor, she started writing love stories and never stopped.

Louise lives in the Midwest with her trophy husband, two teenage geniuses, and one grumpy cat.

NEW