Start by marking “Joshua” as Want to Read:
Joshua

Joshua

(Love in Scrubs #1)

From the author of the St. Fleur series comes a fun tale of finding love in the emergency room.

The single life had been treating Hazel Rivera better than she’d anticipated. With no one to report to, she did as she pleased, which included if and when she’d have a man in her bed. She felt no shame in satisfying her own needs, but when toy-play goes wrong, she earns herself
Published June 12th 2019 by A.J. Renee

To ask other readers questions about Joshua, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Joshua

Diane Holtry
Jun 17, 2019 marked it as to-read
⚕ Kindle: https://amzn.to/2MEXwbN

⚕ Paperback: https://amzn.to/2WwJNUo

⚕ Goodreads #TBR: http://bit.ly/2JWFEau
Richelle Robinson
Josh and Hazel have an embarrassing first meet but it still made me smile. I liked the story was a medical romance. As someone who used to work in this field, it's nice to see books in this setting. I've been reading AJ Renee from the very beginning and her books just keep getting better. This was a well written quick, cute and steamy novella. The epilogue was very touching as well.

*Borrowed with Kindle Unlimited*
Tiffany
Jun 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Perfect summer read!!! Although this can be read anytime, it's a great story that can be read in an afternoon lounging by the pool, which I really appreciate in the summer!!!

Hazel is a great girl with no need for a man. She has been skillfully self-satisfied with toys until a suggestion of a new lubricant ends with a trip to the ER, that Hazel will never forget. Yes embarrassing but more memorable is Nurse Hottie, Joshua Bradley. She hated walking out of the hospital and not seeing him again, bu
Michelle
Jun 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved Joshua and Hazel was hilarious! Their journey of love is filled with an ER visit, misunderstandings, humor and a beautiful love story. This book is a perfect summertime read and I can't wait to read the next book in the Love In Scrubs series.
Mel
Jun 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
An adorable rom com that's great for the beach! I couldn't get enough of Joshua and Hazel. Grab this book and settle in for a fun, quirky, easy read. I
Vickie Beams
Jun 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book was amazing! I loved Hazel and Joshua! I laughed a lot, cried a little but loved it all! I highly recommend reading this treasure!
Tashia
Jun 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved this short cute Rom Com story. It's full of laughs and love I highly recommend it to anyone who needs a good laugh. AJ never disappoints!!!!
Sim
Jun 16, 2019
Sammantha
Megan Harrington
Jun 18, 2019
AJ Renee is the author behind the St. Fleur series, Beauty Unmasked, Winter's Surprise, Surviving Paris, and Finding Love at the Falls.... She's a military wife and mother to three young girls. She graduated from the University of Central Florida with her Masters of Science in Criminal Justice and a Bachelors of Science in Psychology while working at the library.

She loves to write steamy romance

Love in Scrubs (2 books)