Start by marking “When the Clock Strikes on Halloween” as Want to Read:
When the Clock Strikes on Halloween

When the Clock Strikes on Halloween

It's Halloween night which means trick-or-treating in spooktacular costumes.

This is the perfect Halloween book to get kids interested in learning about time as they count every hour of Halloween night.

Simple rhyming sentences are fun and reinforce learning time. Little clues on every page will hold your child's attention and have them going back through the book over
Published May 20th 2019

To ask other readers questions about When the Clock Strikes on Halloween, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about When the Clock Strikes on Halloween

Start your review of When the Clock Strikes on Halloween
November Is Nyarlathotep The Haunted Reading Room
Delightful picture/text for young ones. Gently spooky, loving and supportive. Great illustrations.
Sara A
Oct 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
My 4.5 year old really enjoys this book. The rhymes are fun (I laughed out loud at 3:00), we really enjoyed the interactive questions in the back, and the illustrations are great. We have the hardback version.
Cynthia  Gutzwiller
This is a cute book with a Halloween theme about learning time. Your little ones who are learning to tell time will have this book as their new favorite. The beautiful illustrations and rhyming will keep them interested until the end.
This is a book about time in rhyme. I picked a couple to share.
When the clock strikes 6, witches fly on sticks.
When the clock strikes 7, you meets ghost named Kevin.
When the clock strikes 9, Jack-O'-Lanterns shine.
I borrowed this book o
Vicki
Oct 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a really cute rhyming book that shows an analogue clock for the  hours of Halloween from 1 - 12. Since the story is about Halloween, there are ghosts, witches, wolves etc., but it isn't overly spooky and I don't think it will scare small children. The rhymes are very cute/funny and the illustrations are bold and colorful.

This is a great book for little ones and even not so little ones. I enjoyed it very much.

I love that the clock is an analogue since schools teach
Joy
Oct 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Awesome Halloween with Counting/Time practice

This books was a homerun with us. Not only is it perfect for spooky season, but it is beautifully illustrated. Besides the adorable Halloween depictions it also gives a chance for time telling and/or Counting pratice.

Perfect for a home or classroom library!
Mina Anguelova
Jun 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book is all about having some fun while rhyming the numbers of the clock with some classic Halloween scenes. It is a simple idea that works well.
The illustrations are fun for kids, cute, not scary, with some cool details, nice compositions, and colors. A nice little book to have fun, practice numbers, learn to read the clock and celebrate the Halloween season.
Margaret
Oct 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What a great little book! Your children will be charmed by the poetry, the story, (wait til they meet Kevin), and will learn a bit about how to tell time, the old fashioned way. And you wont be bored by the 10th, or 50th reading!
Tamara Rittershaus
Jun 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Cute Halloween rhyme!

My daughter and I loved the Halloween rhyme and the spooky illustrations. We were able to introduce the face of a clock and the basics of telling time with this story. Five stars!
Sue M. Urban
Oct 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great Halloween kids book

My granddaughter thought this book was so funny! A treat before Halloween! Pictures were very well do Everything! Colorful and not too scary for kids.
Andrea Kamenca
Oct 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Cute!

Illustrations are darling. Nice discussion questions. Adds depth to reader experience. Fun for little readers. Not too spooky. I love the ghost named Kevin!
Molly
Jun 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is such a cute kids book about one of my favorite holidays - Halloween. My two year old loved the book and thinks it is hilarious. The pictures looked great on my kindle app, too.
Rebecca Yee-Peters
Jun 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
So cute!

This is such a fun way to teach your kids how to tell time. With the cute characters and rhyming, it’s sure to be a hit at Halloween or anytime of the year!
Lisa Ferland
Jun 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Cosmin Sima
Ree
Oct 10, 2019

• At the Old Haunted House
  • Princess Pumpkin Patch
  • Cami Kangaroo Has Too Much Stuff (Cami Kangaroo and Wyatt Too Book 2)
  • Creepy Pumpkin Patch: A spooky, fun story for imaginative readers
  • Skeletons ARE NOT Spooky!
  • Bo the Bat
  • Where did all the pumpkins go?: Halloween kid books, Halloween short stories, Halloween books for preschoolers, Book about friendships for kids
  • Merry Fairy Halloween
  • Goodnight, Little Monster
  • Hana Hashimoto, Sixth Violin
  • Are You Scared?: Help Your Children Overcome Fears and Anxieties
  • Shake Dem Halloween Bones
  • Hall-O-Ween!
  • House
  • A Plump And Perky Turkey
  • PumpkinSteen - Sammy's Spooktacular Halloween (The Adventures of Sammy the Bird)
  • The Epiplectic Bicycle