Start by marking “Cold Hearted Baller” as Want to Read:
Cold Hearted Baller

Cold Hearted Baller

I have three superstitions I live by:
1. No dating all season.
2. Don’t jinx a no-hitter while one’s in progress.
3. Be cold-hearted. If you find something you think about more than baseball, destroy it.

Calliope Thomas is one of those things. Ever since she left a bad review on the Max Energy Drink I endorse, I haven’t been able to stop thinking about her. Obvio

To ask other readers questions about Cold Hearted Baller, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Cold Hearted Baller

Barbara
Jun 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I simply adored this fast paced RomCom. In my humble opinion, the author has hit a Grand Slam with Cold Hearted Baller. The storyline hit all 4 bases as it is funny, sexy, heartwarming and romantic. On top of that, the banter between all the characters and their crazy antics, had me smiling and laughing throughout.

This is a very well written book and in my humble opinion ranks in the top 5 Logan Chance books. The storyline is a refreshing look at superstitions and the things we do for love and
Thuy Taylor
Jun 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Logan totally hit a homerun with this book!!!! Max and Calliope are so much everything, all the kit and kaboodle....This book, the first few chapters, HILARIOUS! I was laughing so much at these two. Max is a force to be reckoned with. Calliope is so enamored by him but totally dislikes what and how he's making her feel. He just barges into her life and he's everywhere. LOL, he's literally everywhere she is. I love it. This star ball player just can't get this girl out of his head. And she is fee ...more
Jennifer D.
Jun 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
Holy hell is this book hot!! 💯🔥🔥 Man, does Max have a dirty mouth. I loved it! The chemistry between Calliope and Max is explosive. They start off just trying to get each other out of their systems but it's never that easy, is it? This is a funny, sexy, and quick read that won't leave you disappointed. You might even need a cold shower after. 😉
Tre Talbot
5 frosty stars!
I literally couldn’t put this book down and read it in one sitting. Calliope is a spitfire when she needs to be and I couldn’t stop laughing and then when you add Max into the mix this story gets better and better. What I found enjoyable about book is that we’re given a sports romance but it’s not completely wrapped around baseball the entire time. We’re given a page turning enemies to lovers story that keeps you hooked and wanting to cheer these two on no matter what gets in the
Darlene I read to many boooks
Valerie Degeorge
Jun 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
⚾Cold Hearted Baller ⚾ is the first book by Logan Chance writing under his pen name LOGAN

LOGAN you definitely surpassed a homerun ⚾ with this story, you hit a grand slam right out of the park with this book.

Can you imagine doing or writing something out of impulse, disappointment and anger? , regretting it, then having your life change right in front of you with no control? Well get this book on Release and enjoy the ride of you’re life.

This book is a sports romance like no other,
Keri Loves Books
She Was His Game Changer
This enemies-to-lovers, romantic comedy delivered witty banter that was verbal foreplay and SUPER HOT! It was laugh-out-loud funny and a whole lot sexy! The characters were truly a joy.

Calliope is quirky, hilarious and just off-the-wall and I adored her. Max is a man on a mission and his mission is to conquer Calliope. He’s a dirty talking ball player that makes Calliope lose her mind whenever he’s around. This sweet girl is about to get dirtied up and s
KC Caron
Jun 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Need a sexy, dirty escape that leaves you grinning from ear to ear?

Cold Hearted Baller is a riot! LOGAN has written a clever, sexy laugh out loud rom com that you should one-click immediately! It’s a screaming slider right down the middle. I could not have loved this book more.

Baller is straight up hysterical from the opening line to the closing naughty image. I can’t remember laughing harder reading a romance that left me smiling wishing it would never end. He’s such a good writer,
Anne OK
Jun 27, 2019 rated it did not like it
I don't remember ever having so many foul balls thrown my way in one book. From start to finish, this was nothing but page after page of same old/same old rote sexual innuendos, acts of sex, or dirty talk and I mean the down and dirty kind of it all -- and that's the only place you'll find where the author hit homeruns. No emotional relationship building or storyline. These characters completely lacked development to the nth degree. I found nothing even remotely funny or enjoyable -- it was abou ...more
Jun 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
Everything about this book was amazing; it was funny, sweet and red hot in all the right places. I always appreciate Logan’s quirky writing style and I was hooked from the first page and couldn't put it down. The chemistry between Maxwell and Calliope was off the charts, and hilarious banter had me laughing on a number of occasions.

This was so much fun to read and I enjoyed it very much. I’m looking forward to the next book in the series.

Carmen
Jun 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Who is the one with the dirtier mouth? Max or Calliope?
Cold Hearted Bastard is fun, sexy and sweet. Logan has this amazing ability of creating such particular characters, with their quirks and their little ways, you can't help but fall in love with them and identify with them. I've laughed and I've sighed and loved every second of it.
Amy J
Jun 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book was a great combination of sexy, funny and sweet.

I loved all the little details of Max and Calliope trying deny thier relationship and feelings to themselves. The small glances and touches did not go unnoticed!

As soon as these two got their heads on straight, and fought though the doubt and jealousy they were a golden pair!

Can wait to read more Logan!
Anna
Jun 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Holy hotness Batman!! Max and Calliope are an fuego!! So much fantastically, steamy hotness with a huge dollop of sweet tenderness on top. Calliope finds herself magnetically drawn to Max, a man she wants to resist but simply can't. And Max wants to deny his obsession with her, but he's as powerless against it as she is. But is it more than sex between them? Can Max break his rules for her? Will Calliope break her family curse? Can Max get his game back? I love this sweet, steamy, dirty, tender, ...more
Kimberly O'connell
Jun 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
It’s a grand slam for Logan with this book. I have not been so enthralled in a book in a long time. Maxwell and Calliope are a couple that you can’t help but fall in love with!

When one rash decision to write a review on a product brings the insanely hot guy who endorses it to your doorstep what is a girl to do. Calliope can not believe that Maxwell Hunter the pitcher for the Larks is crazy enough to want to join her book club with her friends all because of a review she left on his e
BookAddict
Jun 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Holy pitcher's mound, Chance has done it again! This book is heartfelt and hilarious, but scorching enough to make your neighbor four doors down blush! As someone who leaves a lot of online reviews, I love the way Calliope and Max first meet! And before they even have a chance to think about it, there’s this undeniable pull between them, and the tides would have a better chance resisting the moon than Max and Calliope have resisting each other.

With every new book I read from this author, I’m mo
Becca
Jun 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
A fun, sexy, steamy, sports romance read!

When Calliope leaves a scathing review of an energy drink and finds going head to head with the spokesperson for the said drink, she doesn't know what alternative universe she's dropped into!

Max is the star pitcher for the local pro-baseball team and there is just something about this woman he's been sparing with online that has him thinking about everything but baseball and the upcoming season.

Finding a way to weasel into her everyday life
Meghann Martin
Jun 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
LOGAN knocked it out of the park!!! Cold Hearted Baller was amazing! As soon as I started reading I was hooked into the story, which is normal for Logan Chances books, but the storyline really draws you in.

Calliope and Max are perfection. The chemistry sizzles right from the beginning with Calliope feeling an attraction toward Max, but she fights it with everything. It’s the perfect angsty sexual attraction with a dirty talking baller to boot. The sweetness, the banter, ( which Logan is known f
Patricia Rohrs (words we love by blog)
A super erotic romance that will have you panting with desire! Max and calliope were volatile but that hate filled lust fueled their desire to epic levels! Each interaction lead them down a slope of confusion neither could explain but desire couldn’t keep them apart!

Their push and pull kept me aching for more and I found myself finishing this book in one sitting! If your looking for a good read full of quick wit, amazing friends and moments that require a cold shower then this book is definitel
melanie allen
Jun 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Cold Hearted Baller, Logan Chance knocked it out of the park with this story. You know when you pick up a Logan Chance book your in for a real treat and this one sure is that. Max and Calliope opposites attract. This is such a fun exciting read, a passionate read. A story about two people who don’t know what love is. Will Max and Calliope find what neither of them new they want or need. Grab your copy to find out.
Catherine
Shelves: arc-s
OMG, what did I just read!!! I couldn’t put it down once I started, that is how much Logan draws you into the story. Max and Calliope started off on the wrong foot at first, or should I say a 1* review. But, the chemistry between them was off the charts HOT and Max is such a dirty-talker right from the get go that Calliope had a hard time keeping him at a distance. Can she trust her developing feelings though or will she close off b/c she is afraid of getting hurt?? Can Max open himself up to so ...more
Karen
Jun 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I gave a five star for the cover model. The story is kind of 3.5 stars. Putting them together is indeed the five stars!! Hot!

Davis sort of worries me with his own bit of hotness and no one to love....
Kathleen Bradbury (Bulfon)
Jun 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
AMAZING! A fantastic, well written read. An intense storyline that holds your attention as you get caught up in the fierce twists and hot chemistry. Plenty of excitement and emotionally heartfelt. A thrilling must read.
Kim Mullin
Jun 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book was a definite homerun!

Calliope and Max's story was a witty, steamy fun read. I loved it from the beginning and couldn't put it down till I finished it. The characters were funny and easy to relate too and I found myself laughing out loud more than once.
Paula
Jun 25, 2019 rated it did not like it
Shelves: sport
Not for me. (view spoiler) Didn't feel any connection to the characters.
Laura ~Passion flower

"A Sexy, Humorous, and, Heart-Warming Read.."

An absolutely hysterical, heart-warming, and, exciting new read has me enjoying continued giggle-fits even after the completion of my most recent read.  A read similar to the likes of T.J. Klune and Alice Clayton, this particular book had me grin-giggling at the very first line of the very first page.  Since there were plentiful moments of grin-giggling, snickering, and even snort-laughing throughout this read, I was over-the-moon with the ad
READ ME ROMANCE
Jun 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I need a good laugh today and Cold Hearted Baller delivered on all counts. This book had me laughing from the first page as Calliope, our heroine and master baker in the story, shares her every thought with us readers. For example, she knows as a lady she shouldn’t be doing something or have a bit of restraint, but she just can’t help herself when she interacts with Max, our hero who is a professional baseball player.

The writing is so clever and witty, and I love how alpha Max is and
Samantha Ortegon
Jun 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wholly Smoke Balls! Cold Hearted Baller by Logan had me blushing from the start. The intense sexual banter had me smiling and at times bursting out in laughter. I found this story to be a breath of fresh air with its humor.

Calliope Thomas lost a deal of a lifetime and she blames the Max Energy drink for the catastrophe of an interview. She's going to leave a review about the product so that the pitcher for the Larks, Max Hunter who endorses it will know exactly how she feels. Calliope is a fire
Debra
Shelves: arc
I started laughing from the first sentence when Calliope, who doesn't even drink coffee, consumes a Max Energy drink before interviewing with the head of Mayhem Marketing, hoping to get the job of catering all their marketing company's functions. But instead of getting that "winning in a can" effect, she is bouncing off the walls and ends up dropping the cake she had prepared onto the the man she thought would be hiring her. Afterward, humiliated, she leaves a scathing product review where she e ...more
Sherill
ENTERTAINING - HEART-MELTING - FIERY ROMANCE

Cold Hearted Baller is an incredible entertaining fast-moving read. This story captures your attention with sharp-witted banter, lovable characters, breathtaking sensuous romance scenes, reality and a gem of a storyline.

Calliope a top-notch baker plans on landing a client to expand her café. She drinks Max Energy Drink for some extra spark for the interview. Unfortunately, the drink gave her a bit more energy than necessary and her intervi
Amy M. (Amy Loves Reading Blog)
Oh goodness!! I loved this so much!!! Logan has never disappointed and bringing more laughable moments with this one hit it out of the park! 😉

I already loved the hell out of Calliope because she just seemed like the carefree, living her life to the fullest kind of woman and that spoke to me. I felt so giddy after their first interaction and laughed out loud (super loud). I hated seeing her doubt things and make sacrifices she didn’t have to make. But I held out hope....

Ma
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Logan Chance is a USA Today and Top 20 Amazon Bestselling Author with a quick wit and penchant for the simple things in life: Star Wars, music, and smart girls who love to read. He was nominated best debut author for the Goodreads Choice Awards in 2016. His works can be classified as Dramedies (Drama+Comedies), featuring a ton of laughs and many swoon worthy, heartfelt moments.

For insights into h