Start by marking “Witches Get Stitches (Witchless in Seattle Mysteries Book 9)” as Want to Read:
Witches Get Stitches (Witchless in Seattle Mysteries Book 9)

Witches Get Stitches

(Witchless in Seattle #9)

When last we met, good people, the biggest wish I’ve ever made came to fruition. It didn’t happen without some help—okay, a lot of help. Either way, let’s just say the deed was done.

My outrageously handsome, smart, sometimes persnickety (read mostly persnickety) Spy Guy, Winterbottom, is finally here on earth with me, recuperating from his afterlife jaunt.

And I couldn’t be
Published July 29th 2019 by Dakota Cassidy

To ask other readers questions about Witches Get Stitches, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Witches Get Stitches

Alexia561
Jul 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
Witches Get Stitches is book 9 in the Witchless in Seattle series and picks up right where book 8 left off. Love it when a series does that!

While the lovely Miss Dakota recommends reading the series in order to fully understand the backstory and history of each character, you can still read it as a standalone if you like. But I agree that you should read them in order, just for the richer reading experience.

The story opens with the dashing ex-spy, ex-ghost Winterbottom recuperating from rejoinin
Jane
Jul 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I was given an advanced copy of this book for my honest opinion. If you enjoy quirky characters, humor and misadventures, you will enjoy this book and any others with Dakota Cassidy’s name on it. She is the Queen of snarky comments! Her books make me laugh, cringe, scared and happy to be along on the adventures!

(I would recommend that you read the other books in this series to get to know Stevie, Winterbottom, Arcady and the other characters. Stevie is a former witch who has lost her powers. Win
Hsu Lee
Jul 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I voluntarily offered to review this book with no obligations and my opinions are honest!
This was a great book !
Win is finally corporeal. Who would have thought !
A little indisposed, but totally corporeal.
Steve is super happy that at least one of her spells worked.
Now they can have their HEA.
They should know that it was too good to be true.
One minute Stevie is about to shop, and the next, Steve is in limbo with Arkady
Now the whole gang had to solve the mystery of what happened to Stevie.
Loved th
Gloria Teague
Loooooved it!

Ah, my favorite series. Okay, to be honest, it's the ONLY series I've read from the first to the latest. I love the characters in this series, can't seem to be able to read it fast enough although I so hate to see it end. Book #9 certainly proved it was worth the wait, and I'm already salivating for #10. C'mon Dakota; write faster! Thank you for yet another dynamite book and letting me hang with Stevie and the gang!
Lory
Aug 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another fantastic addition to the series. As usual this series doesn’t disappoint. This book definitely takes you on a adventure. It’s a rocking rollercoaster of emotions with lots of laugh out loud moments thrown in for good measure. So looking forward to seeing what else is in store for this series. I voluntarily read and review this ARC no monetary compensation was received the opinions I have expressed are my own.
Annora F
Another fabulous read

I just love this writer and this series is such a joy to delve into. Do yourself a favour and read the series from the start so that you know where we are at and you won’t be confused about the great journey these character are taking, it really is a lot of fun!! I’ll see you guys for the next instalment!!
Lyn Jenkins
Aug 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Roll Reversal

WOW. This one is fast and furious. When Win encourages Stevie to have a day out from worrying about him and his recovery, he never thought he would be hearing from her from on high or more accurately Plane Limbo. The adventure starts there and doesn't stop. The Stevie family grows by two due to an enthusiastic Uber driver. This is one wild ride.
Lois Alston
Aug 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
Lovely story

What is there not to Love about a British accent. Winterbottom is the best and bows how to use it. Lots of action, danger, suspense and some tense moments make for a great story.
Donna
Jul 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Buckle in for this pulse pounding addition to the series. Just when we get Winterbottom back we lose Stevie? This adventure is a rocking rollercoaster of emotions with lots of laughs thrown in for good measure. A spectacular addition to the series.
Darlingmichie
Aug 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow! Another fabulous installment to the series!

This book kept me on the edge of my seat!! It’s filled with suspense and action and the plot kept me guessing! Love it! Can’t wait for the next book!
Rebecca Dowd
Aug 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
FUN AHEAD

I love her books. Even topics that seem a little morbid and scary are made more enjoyable with her writing.
Aug 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved it!!

I love this series so much and couldn’t put this one down! I can’t wait for the next one, hopefully they will be all together and get to solve someone else’s mystery!!
Wendy Wilson
Kim Ketelsen
Aug 03, 2019
Abbi
Aug 06, 2019
Dakota Cassidy is a national bestselling author with over thirty books. She writes laugh-out-loud romantic comedy, grab-some-ice erotic romance, hot and sexy alpha males, paranormal shifters, contemporary kick-ass women, and more.

Invited by Bravo TV, Dakota was the Bravoholic for a week, wherein she snarked the hell out of all the Bravo shows. She received a starred review from Publisher Weekly f

Witchless in Seattle (9 books)
  • Witch Slapped (Witchless In Seattle, #1)
  • Quit Your Witchin' (Witchless In Seattle, #2)
  • Dewitched (Witchless In Seattle, #3)
  • The Old Witcheroo (Witchless In Seattle, #4)
  • How the Witch Stole Christmas (Witchless in Seattle, #5)
  • Ain't Love a Witch? (Witchless in Seattle, #6)
  • Good Witch Hunting (Witchless in Seattle, #7)
  • Witch Way Did He Go? (Witchless in Seattle Mysteries Book 8)