Start by marking “Witches Get Stitches (Witchless in Seattle #9)” as Want to Read:
Witches Get Stitches (Witchless in Seattle #9)

Witches Get Stitches

(Witchless in Seattle #9)

When last we met, good people, the biggest wish I’ve ever made came to fruition. It didn’t happen without some help—okay, a lot of help. Either way, let’s just say the deed was done.

My outrageously handsome, smart, sometimes persnickety (read mostly persnickety) Spy Guy, Winterbottom, is finally here on earth with me, recuperating from his afterlife jaunt.

And I couldn’t be
Published July 29th 2019 by Dakota Cassidy

To ask other readers questions about Witches Get Stitches, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Witches Get Stitches

Start your review of Witches Get Stitches (Witchless in Seattle #9)
Sandee
Oct 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
This series continues but now Win has rejoined the living. This is much more satisfactory. But now, just when Stevie and Win are both on the same plane, Stevie disappears. Danger and action come back into the story as Win goes into Spy Guy mode.
Theresa
4.5 Stars... We finally get to see Win in action and it is a doozy of an adventure... From the outfit, to the schmoozing, to the sleuthing, to the fight scenes, Win proves why he is the spy guy to beat... When Stevie disappears and ends up on plane limbo, it takes the entire team to find her body and some answers... In a complicated and complex scheme that unravels one clue at a time, this makeshift family comes together to bring Stevie back before it is too late... Moments of humor and certainl ...more
Lucy Dosch
Apr 26, 2020 rated it really liked it
It might be a silly concept, but I really enjoy this group of characters.

Some spoilers from previous stories.
Win and Stevie have waited years to finally be together on the earthly plane but maybe there has been a little too much together lately, especially with a frustrated International Man of Mystery who is still bedridden and recovering from a head injury and who might be really, really picky about how his socks are ironed.

Win, Belfry and still ghostly Russian spy Arkady all convince Stevie t
Alexia561
Jul 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
Witches Get Stitches is book 9 in the Witchless in Seattle series and picks up right where book 8 left off. Love it when a series does that!

While the lovely Miss Dakota recommends reading the series in order to fully understand the backstory and history of each character, you can still read it as a standalone if you like. But I agree that you should read them in order, just for the richer reading experience.

The story opens with the dashing ex-spy, ex-ghost Winterbottom recuperating from rejoinin
Jane
Jul 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I was given an advanced copy of this book for my honest opinion. If you enjoy quirky characters, humor and misadventures, you will enjoy this book and any others with Dakota Cassidy’s name on it. She is the Queen of snarky comments! Her books make me laugh, cringe, scared and happy to be along on the adventures!

(I would recommend that you read the other books in this series to get to know Stevie, Winterbottom, Arcady and the other characters. Stevie is a former witch who has lost her powers. Win
Karina Conkrite
Mar 01, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2020, march
Spy Guy and Stevie, switched!

Now that Spy Guy Win is finally back in the land of the living, of course something will go wrong. The repercussions of Stevie's spell-bonanza are still working their way through the universe and it looks like one of those spells was a doozy! Stevie is launched out of her body and into Plane Limbo where she finds Arkady. But what does that mean for her body? No soul, no life! So it's a race against the clock to track down what's happened to Stevie's body and get her
Hsu Lee
Jul 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I voluntarily offered to review this book with no obligations and my opinions are honest!
This was a great book !
Win is finally corporeal. Who would have thought !
A little indisposed, but totally corporeal.
Steve is super happy that at least one of her spells worked.
Now they can have their HEA.
They should know that it was too good to be true.
One minute Stevie is about to shop, and the next, Steve is in limbo with Arkady
Now the whole gang had to solve the mystery of what happened to Stevie.
Loved th
Gloria Teague
Loooooved it!

Ah, my favorite series. Okay, to be honest, it's the ONLY series I've read from the first to the latest. I love the characters in this series, can't seem to be able to read it fast enough although I so hate to see it end. Book #9 certainly proved it was worth the wait, and I'm already salivating for #10. C'mon Dakota; write faster! Thank you for yet another dynamite book and letting me hang with Stevie and the gang!
Lory
Aug 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another fantastic addition to the series. As usual this series doesn’t disappoint. This book definitely takes you on a adventure. It’s a rocking rollercoaster of emotions with lots of laugh out loud moments thrown in for good measure. So looking forward to seeing what else is in store for this series. I voluntarily read and review this ARC no monetary compensation was received the opinions I have expressed are my own.
Annora F
Another fabulous read

I just love this writer and this series is such a joy to delve into. Do yourself a favour and read the series from the start so that you know where we are at and you won’t be confused about the great journey these character are taking, it really is a lot of fun!! I’ll see you guys for the next instalment!!
Susan Elizabetha
Oct 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow, this story really took me by surprise. You will just have to read the book to find out the turn this story takes. Suffice to say, Win and Stevie find their way back together. Whew!

Fun and interesting story about the adventures of an ex-with and her adventures in Ebeneezer Falls, Washington. Who would have thought that so many mysteries and deaths could happen in a small Washington town?
Gail Sullivan-bertran
Pretty decent

I was going to give this more stars because she writes terrific stories. She has great interaction and her characters are quite nicely developed but i was dissappointed that she previewed an OLD book on here! Its like it made me think WHO IS THIS ANYWAY? DOES SHE THINK WE ARE STUPID?
Lyn Jenkins
Aug 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Roll Reversal

WOW. This one is fast and furious. When Win encourages Stevie to have a day out from worrying about him and his recovery, he never thought he would be hearing from her from on high or more accurately Plane Limbo. The adventure starts there and doesn't stop. The Stevie family grows by two due to an enthusiastic Uber driver. This is one wild ride.
Marcy
It was a little difficult for me to get into at first; I think because I was disappointed that Win finally got to Earth but then Stevie was in Plane Limbo. As they found more clues, however, I was drawn in.
Lois Alston
Aug 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
Lovely story

What is there not to Love about a British accent. Winterbottom is the best and bows how to use it. Lots of action, danger, suspense and some tense moments make for a great story.
Donna
Jul 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Buckle in for this pulse pounding addition to the series. Just when we get Winterbottom back we lose Stevie? This adventure is a rocking rollercoaster of emotions with lots of laughs thrown in for good measure. A spectacular addition to the series.
Darlingmichie
Aug 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow! Another fabulous installment to the series!

This book kept me on the edge of my seat!! It’s filled with suspense and action and the plot kept me guessing! Love it! Can’t wait for the next book!
Teri
Sep 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Love this series and want more. keep them coming
Kelly
Jul 01, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: mysteries
More fun and games

And the plot thickens. More danger more twists and more turns. Stevie and company are in the thick of things and they catch the bad guys.
Christine Olson
May 29, 2020 rated it really liked it
twas good but I really miss the audio books. I have a feeling they lost Holly Jackson or tantor audio. I can see no other reason tantor is not making them
Boneist
Nov 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
Complete nonsense, but enjoyable none-the-less. I like Stevie and Belfry, and the world-building.
Josephine
Sep 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I loved the story line, I was gripped hoping that the Author would not revert back to the 8 previous book situtation.
Rebecca Dowd
Aug 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
FUN AHEAD

I love her books. Even topics that seem a little morbid and scary are made more enjoyable with her writing.
stephanie huntington
Sep 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Fun, quirky and very entertaining. Love this series
☕️Kimberly
Sep 15, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: audio-2020
Fun mystery. Full RTC
Aug 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved it!!

I love this series so much and couldn’t put this one down! I can’t wait for the next one, hopefully they will be all together and get to solve someone else’s mystery!!
Katrina
Jun 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: mystery
Anne-Kathrine
Another great book in this fun series! How the tables get turned between Stevie and Win! Fast action and forever a hero :) So worth the read and just waiting for the next book :)
Candy
Jan 01, 2020
Wendy Wilson
Aug 05, 2019
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »

• The Ghost Hunter Next Door (Beechwood Harbor Ghost Mystery, #1)
  • The Vampire's Priceless Treasure (Nocturne Falls, #11)
  • The Werewolf Dates The Deputy (Nocturne Falls, #12)
  • The Forgettable Miss French (Shadowvale, #3)
  • Miss Frost Says I Do (Jayne Frost, #7)
  • Diamonds Are a Ghost's Best Friend (Beechwood Harbor Ghost Mysteries, #5)
  • Nice Werewolves Don't Bite Vampires (Half-Moon Hollow #8)
  • Big Ghosts Don't Cry (Beechwood Harbor Ghost Mystery #4)
  • When Good Ghosts Get the Blues (Beechwood Harbor Ghost Mystery, #3)
  • Only The Strong (A Death Gate Grim Reapers Thriller, #5)
  • The Trouble With Witches (Shadowvale, #1)
  • Ghosts Gone Wild (Beechwood Harbor Ghost Mystery, #2)
  • Twice the Witch (Beechwood Harbor Magic Mystery, #2)
  • Freaky Reapers (A Mystic Caravan Mystery, #8)
  • Moody And The Beast (Shadowvale, #4)
  • Dragons of Bourbon Street (Jade Calhoun #9)
  • A Fashionable Fiasco (Hot Damned #12)
  • Miss Frost Chills The Cheater (Jayne Frost, #6)
Dakota Cassidy is a national bestselling author with over thirty books. She writes laugh-out-loud romantic comedy, grab-some-ice erotic romance, hot and sexy alpha males, paranormal shifters, contemporary kick-ass women, and more.

Invited by Bravo TV, Dakota was the Bravoholic for a week, wherein she snarked the hell out of all the Bravo shows. She received a starred review from Publisher Weekly f

Witchless in Seattle (1 - 10 of 11 books)
  • Witch Slapped (Witchless In Seattle, #1)
  • Quit Your Witchin' (Witchless In Seattle, #2)
  • Dewitched (Witchless In Seattle, #3)
  • The Old Witcheroo (Witchless In Seattle, #4)
  • How the Witch Stole Christmas (Witchless in Seattle, #5)
  • Ain't Love a Witch? (Witchless in Seattle, #6)
  • Good Witch Hunting (Witchless in Seattle, #7)
  • Witch Way Did He Go? (Witchless in Seattle #8)
  • Witch It Real Good (Witchless in Seattle #10)
  • Witch Perfect (Witchless in Seattle #11)