Start by marking “Irreverent (Relevance #2)” as Want to Read:
Irreverent (Relevance #2)

Irreverent

(Relevance #2)

Embracing the past means accepting what they made you...

For the first time in her life, Mallory doesn't have to hide her Irrelevance.

With the help of the rebel Irrelevants and Cristan, she's embracing everything she's been taught to deny.

But when an attack goes horribly wrong and Cristan is captured, Mallory will be forced to do what she never thought possible to
Published June 28th 2019 by Double Edged Sword Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Irreverent, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Irreverent

Start your review of Irreverent (Relevance #2)
D.M.
Jun 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
Irreverent is the second book in a continuous dystopian series. Mallory has given up the lie of her life and now is living with the rebels. Everything should be better now she is free but he is questioning everything including Cristan. Secrets and danger keep her world on a tilt.

Cristan wants to save his brother but doesn't want to become part of a greater war. He's juggling too many pieces and risking his connection with Mallory. This is one ride not to be missed.

I've read a few books by this
Laura A. Grace
Jun 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This story was excellent. A fantastic sequel that continued to blow me away in its power and “relevance.” Hehe!

Truly, once again, I was deeply moved by the way Mallory views life. I can’t pinpoint one set thing or event because it simply stirred me. She inspired me to want to be thankful for color and appreciate the chance to be bold for the people I love.

And Cristian.

He surely can pull some heartstrings (and I don’t mean just to cry)! I absolutely loved his growth and his dedication, though I’
Allyson
In my opinion, Irreverent by Sarah Addison-Fox drastically improves upon the first book. Here are my thoughts:

Highlights:

Cristan's Backstory:
One of the elements I found a bit lacking in Irrelevant was the hesitation to mention anything about Cristan's backstory. This installment reveals all the injustice both Mallory and Cristan faced growing up in the New City, and it is heartbreaking, but also well-crafted.

Further Improvement on Dystopian Culture
Though I thought Irrelevant introduced a solid
Stephanie - Adventures Thru Wonderland
*I received an advance copy from the author. This does not affect my review.*

I loved the first book, and with that cliff-hanger ending, I couldn't wait to read this one! I had high hopes for this one, and easily found myself enjoying this one just as much as the first. This one is more military focused, I guess? With the Unit against Mallory, and the G men still a threat this one talks a little more about backstory and we get to see Cristan and Mallory trying to shore up defenses against the
Samantha Clausen
Jun 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is book 2 in the Irrelevant series. Mallory and Cristan did not dissappoint. Some of my questions from book 1 were answered, more indepth character histories and meeting additional characters moved this plot along and I was quite sad when I got to the last page! Now I have new questions/theories about how this story will conclude, but I do not want to ruin the suprise if you haven't read book 1.
Blaire Hammond
Jun 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Irreverent by Sarah Addison-Fox Spoiler Free Review.

*I was sent a copy of this book in exchange for a free and honest review.*

Wow. Wow oh wow. I read book one not long ago, and I absolutely adored it. Well. This book was no exception. Book two stepped it up! We not only got to learn more, but we got to explore more of the story and world.

Sarah has a real talent for writing and storytelling. She has crafted an intriguing story full of twists and turns, keeping you hooked from the get go. Putting
Dawn Demuth
Oct 29, 2019 rated it liked it
Inclusion

That seems to be the main theme of these books. That everyone is different but everyone deserves to be treated fairly and with kindness. That seeing things differently can actually be an advantage. Its an importanr message, not just about autistic people but about accepting everyone as they are and not trying to force them to be somebody else. These are good books with real emotion and engaging characters
dawn roper
Dec 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
Excellent!

I love this story and I so appreciate you writing and passion for those who are different and who appear weaker than those around them. We can't see what's going on inside a person and have learned to not judge until I've heard their story. This story is such and exciting way to see what happens when we try to put people in a box!
Janeen Ippolito
Aug 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Does a fantastic job layering complexity and depth onto the first book. Some of the autistic parts were painfully accurate, including the self-perception. Very good job!

Of course, now I have to read book three!
Reading takes me places
Sep 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed it!

I am really liking Mallory and Christan!
Starting book two and hoping for more details about Christan and Mallorys past.
Kathryn Vitaro
Jul 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Can’t wait!

This tale is so exciting I have poured through the first two books in as many days. Not thrilled with having to wait for book #3, but I will try to be patient!!
Angela Fullmer
Oct 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book was good

The entire series is so good. I loved it so much. Mallory and Cristan just got perfectly together, and I love their relationship. They respect each other and balance each other out. I read these on kindle but plan on buying all three for my personal collection.
LooseBoots
Jun 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is such an exciting thrilling series to read. I am so enjoying the experiences of Mallory and Cristan.
There are some intense parts that will get the pulse going , that’s for sure.
No spoilers from me but suffice to say you don’t want to miss these books.
You won’t be disappointed. Bring on book 3.
Rachel
Jun 15, 2019
cathy lynne smith
Jul 18, 2019
Eva
rated it did not like it
Oct 06, 2019
added it
Aug 26, 2019
Brittany Frino
Aug 28, 2019

• Break (The Flow Series Book 2)
  • Flow (The Flow Series Book 1)
  • Drift (The Flow Series Book 3)
  • Render: A Dystopian Novel (The Resistance Trilogy Book 2)
  • Recruitment: A Dystopian Novel (The Resistance Trilogy Book 1)
  • Adaptive (The Elite Trials #2)
  • Rebellion (The Resistance Trilogy Book 3)
  • Noble Thief (Fantasy and Fairytales, #6)
  • Skin Rebellion (Skin Hunter Series Book 2)
  • Skin Dominion (Skin Hunter Series Book 3)
  • Pink: Omnibus Edition
  • Save Spirit (The Bound Spirit, #3)
  • Cursed Beauty (Fantasy and Fairytales, #7)
  • Reap (The Harvest Saga, #1)
  • The Starlight Quest (City of Wishes #5)
  • The Eternal Night (City of Wishes #4)
  • Summer 17 Mermaid: A YA Short Story
  • Time Zero
Sarah Addison-Fox is a New Zealand-born misfit who writes action-packed fantasy with a smattering of punch ups, mega amounts of romance and a dash of family values.

Relevance (3 books)
  • Irrelevant (Relevance #1)
  • Irradiate (Relevance #3)