Start by marking “More Than Just A Name” as Want to Read:
More Than Just A Name

More Than Just A Name

One Night Forever Changed My Life...

Meredith~

I wasted eight years of my life on a marriage that was doomed from the start. My ex-husband only married me for my family name and money. Now that the divorce is final, I'm ready to move on focusing on providing a happy life for our son. When my friends insisted they take me out to celebrate my new found freedom, I reluctantly a

To ask other readers questions about More Than Just A Name, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about More Than Just A Name

Tina
Jul 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Where do I begin? First, just know this is an insta-love book. I happen to love those if they're written in a believable manner. This was absolutely believable. I loved every single word.

I fell in love with almost all the characters from the first appearance in the book. Nash,omg! I want my own Nash, like RIGHT NOW! He is an absolutely amazing man. Sweet as pie and hot as hades. If you're looking for an alpha male that barks orders,this isn't that book. To me,that's my favorite part. Of course
Kristi Wilson
Jul 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this book. And I fell in love with the characters! I couldn't put the book down and read it in one sitting. Check it out!
Rebekah Nethery
Jul 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Nash is a heavenly man I want to marry.

Meredith has had a hard life since she married her husband. He is a cruel and abusive man who showed her no love. Now that she's finally free she goes out to celebrate with some strippers. Nash is the man she truly deserves. Hes so swoony just the right amount of possessive and an absolute sweetheart. He gives her everything her husband never gave her. This book is just so amazing! It starts with an epic love story, then takes the most amazing turn you wont
Jill S (Love Affair With Fiction)
Have you ever had one night change your life?
Bloggers and Bookstagrammers — sign up here for this captivating read!
Amber Boyd
Jul 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic read from Lynn Jaxon!! Meredith is in marriage hell but finally seeing the light to kick her cheating, horrible husband to the curb as this story opens. From the start you are cheering for Meredith and her adorable son, Gage, to find a happy. Nash Brooks is a single, but focused and loyal guy about to start a new job as an elementary principal when his brother asks for a favor. These two have a Chance meeting that becomes a chance at what they both long for, unless her awful ex wrecks ...more
Tara Horowitch -Sexy Book Divas
Such an amazing book!

Meredith has had a hard life since she married her husband. He’s been nothing but abusive and using her for her name and money. When she finally kicks him to the curb she as a night out with her best friends.

Nash is the man she truly deserves. Hes so swoony just the right amount of possessive and an absolute sweetheart. He gives her everything her husband never gave her and her son. He’s there totally package. Where can I mind me a Nash?

The way Lynn brings these amazing c
Nicole
Jul 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Five stars for More Than Just A Name! This is the second book by this author . She writes real heartfelt-characters that suck you in right from the beginning,

This is Nash and Meredith’s happily ever after. This is a second chance at love insta- love love story.

In the prologue we are introduced to Meredith. Meredith is a strong self confident woman. Frankie her nasty husband and their adorable son Gage. After finally having enough Meredith stands up to Frankie and thinks she is finally free....
Heather Lyn
Jul 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book was everything I needed in my life and I didn’t even know it.

Meredith & Nash were a perfect couple. Meredith has so much on her plate, but Nash does everything he can to help unload the burden for her.

I loved all the twists and the turns, and those two were pretty explosive together. Gage was just about the cutest thing ever.

Lynn Jaxon really knows how to weave a story and fill it with everything a reader’s heart desires. If you loved Just As I Am, then this one will be sure to
Mira**the biggest bookworm**
••5+ Nash stars••

Words can not describe how much I loved this book. Here we have a perfect hero in everything he did for his woman. He was considerate, protective and possessive. He was everything I looked in a hero. His love for the heroine and her son had me swooning. He was everything! I also loved the heroine and her son.
I highly recommend this book.

••Arc provided by the author in exchange for a honest review.••
Jamie
Jul 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This author blows me away with her writing. Meredith and Nash when their eyes connect it's like everything around them disappears. These two have a insta kind of love but with Meredith ex trying to destroy any happiness they may have, can the love they have be strong enough to withstand the trouble come. Oh and I can't forget Meredith cute and adorable son Gage. He is a trip.
Nancy Metsch
Jul 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book has left me speechless!!!!
I have to say this book is my favorite of 2019! Lynn really put a lot of heart and soul into this story. It broke my heart then put it back together only to break it again. A lot of the subject matter in this story really hit me on a personal level.
Rest at ease though I recommend this book to all my friends..
Tricia Bartley
Jul 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Love second chance Romance reads??? Well have I got the book for you!!!

More Than Just a Name is all that and a bag of chips! lol

Y’all, I think I fell more in love with Lynn Jaxon’s writing!!! Ladies, this is her second book she has released and I was sucked in… hook, line and sinker!!

I love…LOVED...More Than Just a Name, can you tell?? Lol

”Who would’ve thought that one night as a male dancer would lead me to this spectacular woman?”

Well this little incident is what started it all and you will f
Lynne Garlick
Jul 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This author is quickly becoming one of my favourites!! This is her second book and I devoured it! I was fully invested in Nash and Meredith from the get-go! Their connection was instant and I was swept away with them. But then she added Gage and my heart was a huge puddle on the floor! What a little cutie!
But there are those who are not happy with this budding relationship and they will do any thing to tear them apart! This had me on the edge of my seat as I knew something was going to happen bu
Kasey McCarthy
Jul 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Meredith thought her life was going great, she had a husband and a son. Then everything changed when she surprised him. Her friends talk her into going out and having fun that’s how she meets Nash. There is an instant attraction and she impulsively gives him her number. Will he call? What will happen if they go out? Will her ex really let her go?
Tanya Cox
Jul 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Love this second chance romance!! These characters stole my heart immediately...I can really relate to the storyline and who doesn't want a hot hero swooping in to save the day?? I love Lynn Jaxon's books...they have both been so good. Can't wait until the next one!
Belinda Visser
Jul 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow! I absolutely loved this book. Oh Nash! He’s just so swooning and sexy. Meredith and Nash’s story is superb. I fell in love with these characters from the first page. This author has magic writing skills for insta love and the feelings Meredith and Nash have that pull you in love with them.
Pinky
Jul 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved this second chance romance! The main characters Nash and Meredith are so believable and their chemistry is off the charts.

Nash meets Meredith by accident. He is filling in for his brother at a male stripper bar (he is really an assistant principal at an elementary school) and she is out celebrating her divorce from her scrum bag of husband. They have an instant attraction.

Meredith's little son, Gage, is so adorable. I fell in love with his character.

I really enjoyed reading this book an
Lynn Jaxon
Jun 29, 2019 is currently reading it  ·  (Review from the author)
I can't believe it's almost time for the release of my second book. The cover reveal is on July 1 and More Than Just A Name is releasing on July 30. Bloggers, I could really use your help spreading the word and would be honored if you'd sign up for the cover reveal and release blitz. Here is the link to sign up if you'd be willing to help: http://bit.ly/2XvbocU

Jill
Jul 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely amazing read! 5⭐ does not begin to explain how brilliant this book is!
The twists and turns this book takes was not something I expected at all! Meredith and Nash’s connection was hot!!
Extremely well written and so hard to put down!

Thank you Lynn for allowing me an early copy!
Zoë Braycotton
Jul 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely loved this book. A fast paced Insta-love.

Meredith is married to a monster, a vile cheating man. She finally serves him divorce papers and that’s when things get ugly.

Nash - Whilst covering for his sick brother at work he sees a woman who makes his heart stop, he must know who she is. His world is about to change.

No spoilers here - this is a really great read, fast paced, great storyline, very likeable characters, with plenty of hotness thrown it. A great second book by Lynn.
Katrina King
Jul 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved this book!! It sucked me in from the 1st page.
Lainey Da Silva PA
Jul 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Review to come
Andrea Baker
Jul 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book.
One word ...... NASH.
Anyway where was I?
Although I do prefer a slow burn, this story was still a really good read. If you love happily ever afters, with some twists and turns then this one's for you.
Dawn Shepherd
Lori Walsh, Guaresimo
LLS
Joanne
Jun 08, 2019
Lynn Jaxon lives with her husband and three children in Arkansas. She graduated in 1994 from the University of Central Arkansas. When she’s not writing, she is spending time with her husband, children and grandchildren, reading in a bubble bath or running with her crazy dog.