Start by marking “Undone (Unbound Trilogy #2)” as Want to Read:
Undone (Unbound Trilogy #2)

Undone

(Unbound Trilogy #2)

Is it possible to make up for the way we have hurt others?
I wonder if it truly is.

Can we undo what has already been done?
No. We can’t.

I know for a fact, we cannot un-say words that have been bitterly spoken by a deliberate slip of a tongue.
Words hurt.
They sting.
They burn.

The truth is, I didn’t want to hurt Ellie Wynn, but I knew I would.

She was a temptation I couldn’
Published September 29th 2019 by Independently Published

To ask other readers questions about Undone, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Undone

Start your review of Undone (Unbound Trilogy #2)
Dora Koutsoukou
3,5 ❤️❤️❤️🌟🌟🌟s❣️

The second part was also intriguing, very suspenseful and intense. And steamy.
My only issue was the large amount of pages elaborating so much on Logan and Ellie’s relationship.
Regardless, it was a page turner, kept me on my toes and knocked me down with another cliffhanger!!!
Natalie ✩★ The Biblioholic ★✩
After uncovering Logan's deception at the end of the last book, I wasn't sure what to expect for this couple going forward. I was caught off guard by the secret Logan was keeping. What the heck, dude? I couldn't find fault with Ellie's reaction or her instant disgust, distrust and anger. Her feelings were perfectly understandable and I was ready to sit back and watch this sexy guy, who was used to getting his own way, grovel until he could grovel no more. And he did just that. I sure do love hum ...more
TMR
Oct 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: 17+
Note: I received an ARC in exchange for an honest review.

Daaaamn me...

This book just wowed me to no end.

Such an intriguing storyline. Chasing after someone you loved, after you broke their heart, whether they'll forgive you or not.

All makes for such an interesting summary. So Points to that.

The cover, is sinfully gorgeous... I mean it's just speaking seduction and intrigue, all wrapped in such a delicious package. Heh. Wonderful. So really loved it.

The romance - Well it's truly steamy. The d
Becky Rendon
Oct 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
I am Undone.

Kathy Coopmans has sunk her claws into me. She teased me with Unravel. She coaxed me into falling for the mysterious "teacher" Logan. She found my weakness (a reformed bad boy) and she made sure I was on my knees for him. When she saw me submit, she shoved me face first into her heartbreaking bomb. Well, Undone starts right where Unravel left off.

We are stuck trying to put together the pieces of our tattered hearts. Grief, longing, and love make us try to rationalize and argue with
Renee Entress
Oct 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
5 star

I was pulled right into this story. This is a 3-part story so be prepared to get all three parts. The story has suspense, lies, secrets, edge of your seat jaw dropping craziness, and drama.

Make sure you read this first:
Unravel (Unbound Trilogy #1)

This is the dare I say start of the story. I have tons of questions but sadly I have not one answer. What the hell is going on comes to mind but at certain points I am not sure I really want to know what is going on. My mind is already blown, and
Heather  The Hatters
Sep 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
WOW!! I knew this book was going to be filled to the brim with all kinds of information. After the way book 1 ended, and the bombshell I didn't see coming I truly didn't know what to expect. I have got to give Ellie credit her strength, and I dare say faith in things are nothing short of amazing. After everything she has been through she doesn't let life hold her down for long. She gets up dusts of her hands, puts her big girl panties on, and faces everything head on. Yes I wanted to beat Logan ...more
Rhonda Ziglar
Oct 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
5 MORE HOLY MOLY STARS!! Kathy Coopmans is killing it with this trilogy.....Holy Moly is all I can say!! Logan and Ellie story is full of all kinds of drama and I can't get enough of them. I need Book three like now.
Beeg Panda
Amanda Roden
Sep 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This trilogy just keeps getting better. My heart broke for Ellie and Logan. They just keep getting more and more crap thrown at them. I just don’t know how much more than can take! Kathy killed it with this book and I seriously can’t with that ending. Come on book 3!!!!
Crystal Gray
Jul 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: signed-gems
This series must be read in order, for real, go read Unravel first!

Whew, Kathy outdid herself once again. I don't know how much more this couple can take! So much, just so, so much. You will be left wanting more. Come on book 3!
Renee
Oct 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing

Is it possible to make up for the way we have hurt others? I wonder if it truly is. Can we undo what he already been done? No. We can't. I know for a face, we cannot unsay words that have been bitterly spoken by a deliberate slip of a tongue. Words hurt. They sting. They burn. The truth is, I didn't want to hurt Ellie Wynn, but I knew I would. She was a temptation I couldn't resist. An addition that
Brianna at Renee Entress's Blog
5 Stars!

FUCK. THAT ENDING. AGAIN.

I was ripped to shreds at the end of the first book in this twisted af new trilogy and couldn't wait to get my greedy hands on this book. I needed answers. I needed Logan and Ellie to figure their shit out.

After a short wait, UNDONE is FINALLY here and y'all, you ain't prepared for what these pages hold or for every moment that it tells. Not even a little bit. This book had my head spinning, my heart racing, and my palms sweating the. entire. time. Ellie and Loga
April Symes
Things just keep getting better in the Unbound trilogy by Kathy Coopmans. Undone picks up where Unravel left off.
I didn't know if Ellie could recover from the shocks and twists given to her yet she rebounded and showed the resilience no one thought she had. There is so much betrayal, secrets, intrigue, lies, heartbreak, angst, twists, longing, loneliness, fears, wanting that has been woven into book 2 seamlessly and it makes Ellie and Logan's story quite the emotional rollercoaster ride. I defi
Amy Stephens
Oct 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Kathy Coopmans has become the queen of cliffhanger endings!

To say I was anxious for the second installment of the Unbound Trilogy is an understatement. I needed it before I was finished with Unravel, but I will say this, it was totally worth the wait. But, Kathy has once again, left me hanging and I'm not sure how much longer I can wait for this conclusion.

If you're a fan of drama and secrets with some unexpected twists and turns, Ellie and Logan's story is definitely one for you. One thing is
Lynne Garlick
Sep 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Holy mother fudging shitballs!!! My heart literally split in two at the end of book one.....and book two kicks straight off where book one finished and I am about to lose my sh!t!!! My emotions are raging at the events that unfold, I want to protect Ellie and Logan from it all. Send them to a sun kissed deserted island whilst the trash takes itself out....but that's not going to happen.
So I pulled my big pants up ready to take the darkness on with them! The hits just don't stop coming, just as
Julie
Oct 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow! My heart was pounding at the end of book #1 and when #2 starts in, I’m again spluttering and gasping as my emotions are again squeezed tight as Ellie and Logan are dragged through the wringer
Yes we know Logan lied and there’s a lot of mistrust to get over from Ellie and she also has a right to be angry. Is there ever going to be any trust between them again?

There’s plenty of twists and turns and the tensions still keep a coming, but the story is getting clearer and clearer, and the characte
Kathy Coopmans
Sep 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
All three books in The Unbound Trilogy are now available.
UNRAVEL — Available Now

Amazon US: https://amzn.to/2NWd7mr
Amazon Worldwide: mybook.to
Kylee
Oct 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The second book in the Unbound Trilogy will have you at times surrounded by total darkness. As the light only love can bring seeps into the pages, the connection and the draw Logan and Ellie have to each other will have you nearly coming undone. Emotions will overflow from anger, frustration, angst and impending danger. The hurt and the devastation that lies, revenge and choices have caused will make your heart ache and tears fall. As forgiveness hangs in the balance between these two, trust mus ...more
Sophie Ruthven
Oct 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow.
This is turning out to be an epic trilogy with twists and turns no one will see coming.
You'll be hooked from cover to cover.
The characters within are awe inspiring and will stick with you for years to come.
(Apart from those that you will want to beat to death!)
Definitely a must read.
Would give more stars if I could.
Anne Milne
Oct 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
At the end of book one Kathy not only broke Ellie she broke me too !

The good thing for me was we pick the story up exactly where we left it. In book one I could happily have killed Logan. However in this one I wanted to hug and protect him. Kathy weaves a tale of betrayal and secrets effortlessly. Slowly things are starting to make sense. The hits keep coming for Ellie but she astound me with her strength. Logan and Ellie individually are great characters but together they are explosive. We end
Tammy
Oct 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Holy smokes this trilogy is getting better and better with each book, or should I say with each page. This is so full of twists and turns us readers for not see coming. I can not wait to read the last book, cause this one just like the first had my mind blown at what will happen next. And holy I am loving Logan more and more I read.
Diane Holtry
Apr 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Unbelievably raw, emotional read

I spent the entire book either holding my breath or gasping for air. The intensity of the emotions is unbelievably raw. I'm running to grab book 3 so I can see just where this rollercoaster will end .. it better end on a high because this series is a ride I do NOT want to get off!
Breen
Oct 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
“My heart is still pounding! Wow! Book #1 was impressive but book #2 was brilliant! Ellie and Logan story was far from perfect. We know he lied so being honest between them and trust each other was even possible? You don’t want to miss this book.

A story fulled with tension and unexpected twists and turns. The story was exciting, attractive and extremely addictive. Kathy writing skills are brilliant! I can’t wait for book #3 and you definitely don’t want to miss it.”
United Indie Book Blog
Oct 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow! I've volunteered to review this book for United Indie Book Blog. This is the second book in the Unbound Trilogy. This is a continuing of Logan and Ellie'e story. There’s plenty of twists and turns and the tensions still keep a coming. My heart broke for Ellie and Logan. Logan’s secret is out and the wind was just knocked out of her. Ellie is one amazing strong complicated compassionate woman. What an emotional roller coaster!! I love the chemistry between Logan and Ellie. Once you get to th ...more
Xavier Neal
Oct 22, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great read if...you enjoyed book 1, romantic suspense, organized crime ties, and cliffies!

Side Note: This book picks up right where book 1 leaves you. It fills you with question after question at the same time it has you begging more and more for the two of them to get that HEA they desperately deserve. Be fair warned, book 2 drops you even harder than book 1 does. Get ready and make sure you pick up book 3!
Donna Purcell Zappone
Sep 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
OMG!!! Kathy Coopmans why did you do this to Logan and Ellie its just wrong... haven't they had enough sh*t thrown their way?
These books are so good. They captured me from the first word and didn't let up till the last word... I'm sure you will be the same way.
Kathy Coopmans, this series is the Daytona 500 of books!!
Christine
Sep 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Logan is one amazing strong loyal pigheaded man.
Ellie is one amazing strong complicated compassionate woman. Loved the twists in this storyline did not see them coming. Can’t wait to read the next book. A must read.
OKbook Hoarder
Oct 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
OMG!!!

What a book!! Those twists and turns are amazing. Can't wait for the final book to see what happens to Ellie and Logan.
Jennifer Pierson
Oct 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Undone is the second book in the Unbound Trilogy, so as much as I hate to say it but don't have any choice, YOU MUST READ Unravel (Book 1) FIRST! See, I hate to say it because I shouldn't have to, and yet, I really have seen reviews in the past where people come in without reading the previous books, then the review isn't what it should be, and I'll be damned if I let Kathy Coopmans get a bad review because people don't pay attention to the whole Unbound TRILOGY situation. Okay, I've gotten off ...more
Stefanie Kral
✯✯5 Unpredictable Stars!!!✯✯

Kathy’s killing me!!! When Unravel ended the cliffhanger was mean. I thought that evil stepsister Whitney was saying anything to hurt Ellie as much as possible. So, I went into Undone hoping to know what was coming. Well, I was wrong and unprepared. Checkmate Kathy!!

Logan’s secret is out and the wind was just knocked out of her. Ellie knew Logan was hiding something but the fact it Whitney the 1-told him and 2-the secret Logan was hiding was about Whitney.

Ell
« previous 1 3 next »

• Rumors
  • Cocky Playboy (Cocky Suits Chicago, #1)
  • Love You Now (Love Hurts, #2)
  • 'Til the Last Lyric (Life of Debauchery, #2)
  • From the First Verse  (Life of Debauchery, #1)
  • Jordyn's Army
  • Burn (Men of Inked: Heatwave, #2)
  • Beg for Mercy (Mercy Academy #1)
  • Dangerous Temptations
  • Possessive Playboy (Cocky Suits Chicago, #2)
  • Hold on to Hope
  • Just Ten Seconds
  • Stolen Lies (Truths and Lies, #2)
  • Santa Baby: a Carelli Family Christmas Novella
  • Come Back for Me (The Arrowood Brothers, #1)
  • Sacrifice
  • All the Lies (Lies & Truths Duet, #1)
  • Becoming His Mistress (Zanetti Famiglia, #2)
Kathy is a USA Today Best Selling Author. A wife, mother, and book nerd. She loves chatting with her readers and making new book friends. You can visit with her and other book lovers in her reading group.

Unbound Trilogy (3 books)
  • Unravel (Unbound Trilogy Book 1)
  • Untwist (Unbound Trilogy, #3)

News & Interviews