Start by marking “Losing Myself Brought Me Here” as Want to Read:
Losing Myself Brought Me Here

Losing Myself Brought Me Here

Losing Myself Brought Me Here is my journey from being so completely lost in life, to finding the roads that lead me to where I wanted to go. Although I have found my way I still get lost at times. I go on detours, make pit stops, and hit dead ends, but I have learned to embrace the ride. Come with me on my road trip.
Published June 2nd 2019

To ask other readers questions about Losing Myself Brought Me Here, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Losing Myself Brought Me Here

Start your review of Losing Myself Brought Me Here
Trianna
Aug 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I always find it challenging to rate and review poetry books, how it is fair to give a rating to a life experience? So this 5 star rating is because I could relate to so many of these poems and loved the extended diner metaphor. Unlike a lot of poetry, I can really personally relate to Jennae's writings.

Can't wait to read what else she writes! Also, y'all should be following her on IG because she posts so much positivity and lovely content.

*Thank you so much for Jennae for a copy of her book!
Karina
Jun 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2k19-faves
I really, really like this.
I could just relate to some of the writing and it was just something I needed to get me through this Monday afternoon.
Gemma Marie
Jun 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another gorgeous read

I've been reading this book with my morning coffee over the past week and I love the inspiration and encouragement it gives me for the day! Beautiful beautiful words <3
Jennifer Leigh
Aug 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: poetry, reviewed
Losing Myself Brought Me Here is my favorite poetry collection by Jennae Cecelia. The inviting text of the typewriter font, to the storytelling poems, it feels as if we’re friends talking throughout the entire poetry collection. I love the motivating and inspiring poems. Although the napkin-written poems are a bit hard to read, I love the way they make the collection feel inclusive. I look forward to whatever Jennae Cecelia releases next.
To read my full review:
Lucy Mitchell
Jul 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
AMAZING!

I can’t believe I sat up half the night glued to a book of poetry! Well I did with this. Oh my goodness my battle with anxiety and stress earlier this year is basically documented in these poems. So too is my escape route and how I took back control. Will treasure these poems!
Aditi Kadam
Jul 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
O for outstanding

Honestly, my words won't do any justice to express how good this book it! Do yourself a favor and read this book
Debbie
Jun 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
Exquisite words

Such exquisite words that linger with you long after the last poem is read. I adore this post and gravitate towards everything she writes.
Sally Stringham
Jun 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Amazing

Her poetry is captivating and motivating while capturing the inner essence of anyone trying to find their path in life. Absolutely loved reading it, and I can’t wait to send it to all of my friends!
Edward Holmes
Aug 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: poetry
Jennae's style of writing parallels a cup of coffee topped by a cloud of whipped cream; sweet and light with strong bold undertones.

If you're not careful, you'll miss the raw impact of each piece. Many pages contain poems of sheer brevity but relatable and laced with wisdom that Jennae shares through her journey. There is a story here, be very careful not to overlook it.

I enjoyed this installment in her collection as an avid poetry reader/writer/blogger. She has a voice for those fighting
Shannon O'Connor
Michelle
Jul 17, 2019
Charlotte Anne Hamilton
Aug 02, 2019

• in the absence of the sun
  • Beautiful Mistakes
  • Learning to Speak
  • Empty Bottles Full of Stories
  • A Strangely Wrapped Gift
  • She Was The Storm
Jennae Cecelia is the self-published and best-selling author of the poetry books, Bright Minds Empty Souls, Uncaged Wallflower, I Am More Than a Daydream, and her latest release, an extension off of Uncaged Wallflower.

She has developed a strong passion for writing uplifting poetry that encourages
her readers to reach their full potential and learn about fulfilling their dreams.

Jennae's soul is