Start by marking “The Parallax (The Chalam Færytales, #3)” as Want to Read:
The Parallax (The Chalam Færytales, #3)

The Parallax

(The Chalam Færytales #3)

“The monster, Ferryl, is that voice that tells you that you have no choice but to listen. The true monster is the voice that whispers the lies only you can hear and only you believe.”

Who needs enemies when your family’s secrets have just as much power to destroy your life?

When new threats against the lost princess of Haravelle emerge, King Ferryl will go to any lengths to
ebook, 1, 389 pages
Published June 25th 2019 by Minor 5 Publishing

To ask other readers questions about The Parallax, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Parallax

Candyce Kirk
Jun 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
My review for The Parallax won't be as detailed as the reviews for the first two books. So much happens in this story, that I don't want to give anything away. I believe that this is a story you really need to experience by just reading. In all honesty, I could write a book filled with my thoughts about this book!

The Parallax starts shortly after The Purloined Prophecy ends. After all the reveals in the second book, Ferryl must had back to his kingdom and see what is going on. It seems like a wa
Dianna
Jun 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The twists!!! Thats all Im going to say about it. Read it.
Morgan Farris
Jun 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Hello all! If you'd like to get your hands on an ARC of The Parallax, check out my Facebook group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/CFARC...
Lisa
Jun 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book series is a must read! The characters are such that they stay with you long after you read the book. Fans of fantasy and good story telling will love this series! I’ve been waiting for this, the third book, to be released and I devoured it. No spoilers - read the book and the series - you’ll love it!
Hollyann
Aug 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
This cliffhanger!

The thing I keep saying to people about this book is that it's not squeaky clean. Lots of Christian books are cheesy and preachy. This series is definitely not like that. It's just a normal book that also has a huge divine presence. I haven't seen a book that does it this effectively since Katherine Kurtz's Deryni trilogy.

I can hardly believe that this great ensemble cast is so vividly depicted. Every single character is fully round and dynamic. Farris is a truly gifted writer.
Rachel
Jun 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I absolutley loved this book! It takes you on an emotional roller coster and when it ends your not ready and wishing the next book was already out!
Ellen Sandberg
Christine O'Regan
Aug 22, 2019
Dusa Harish
Aug 23, 2019

The Chalam Færytales (4 books)
  • The Prelude (The Chalam Færytales, #.5)
  • The Promised One (The Chalam Færytales, #1)
  • The Purloined Prophecy (The Chalam Færytales, #2)