Start by marking “Choke Me” as Want to Read:
Choke Me

Choke Me

(KKinky Reads Collection)

From international bestselling authors, Ker Dukey and K Webster, comes a steamy standalone novella from their KKinky Reads collection!

I had a plan.
Make Ren Hayes pay.
But plans don’t always turn out the way we want them to.

He was found not guilty of murdering my best friend.
But that doesn’t make him innocent.
In my eyes, he’s guilty.

Guilty of charming everyone around him int
ebook, 1st Edition

To ask other readers questions about Choke Me, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Choke Me

Eve (Between The Bookends)
description
description Ya, this one wasn't great for me. I love these two authors, but I don't think this series is for me. Which sucks because the next book is a "daddy" book, but I don't trust that there won't be OW drama and/or OW sex scenes in it. I am trying very hard to avoid those type of things in my books lately. It is just not my jam at the moment.

description

SO..onto the reasons this one didn't work for me. Right off the bat we have two fairly (nasty) descriptive sex scenes with two different OW that Natasha witnesse
CC
Jun 16, 2019 rated it really liked it

Natasha Washington is searching for information regarding the death of her best friend and believes Ren Hayes has the answers. After months of following Ren, Natasha confronts him and his kinky lifestyle. Though Natasha is naive when it comes to Ren’s desires, she can’t deny her attraction to him. Pushing her boundaries, Ren doesn’t hesitate and their chemistry ignites.

“I’m going to fuck your pretty little cunt with my tongue, fingers, and then with my hard cock until you’re a sopping wet mess.
MissPetiteBrunetteBookBlog
You know you’re in for a good time when these two write together! The first time Ren Hayes saw the infuriating Blonde, Natasha Washington, is a time he will never forget. It was in a courtroom when he was wrongfully accused of a crime against her best friend. He is a talent agent for Harose records and knows he will have a taste of her one way or another. “Little lamb, you’re in the den with the wolves.” Natasha cannot stand Ren but as much as he disgusts her she can’t stop her body from lusting ...more
Rowan Parker
Jun 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Smoking hot little K&K Kinky Read! These bite size novellas absolutely rock my boat! Needed a few mins to cool myself down before even attempting to review! If you fancy a steamy little quick read that will keep you going for an hour or two, this is your book! A fab story, hot filthy man, curious little geek, mix in a bit of murder, breathplay and hot sex, BOOM, Choke Me will satisfy all your needs, trust me 🤣
R.f. Greenwood
Jun 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019, arc
Another hot AF book from Ker Dukey & K Webster! They seem to be getting better and better everytime.
Their K&K Kinky collection is great for a quick read, a wham bam thank you ma'am kinda thing. Short and dirty you can read in just a few hours.
You meet Ren in Share me but it's not necessary to read that book first but you really should for the steam factor alone.
Ren and Natasha was hot AF, they was great together. I can't wait to see what comes up next ;)

warhawke
Genre: Erotic Romance
Type: Standalone novella from KKinky Reads collection
POV: First Person - Dual
Rating:

Natasha Washington had her eyes on Ren Hayes - not for the right reason. She wanted justice for her best friend. However, the very thing that made her hated him was the one that lured her and she had to decide where to put her trust before she became another victim.

There’s a charm about him that’s intoxicating if you allow yourself to be bewitched by it.

As the title suggested, this book
Nicky Price
Jun 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another great read from K&K Kinky reads.

Choke me is a page turner from start to finish its a quick and easy read you will love it.

Ren Hayes is a sexy hot rich and talented man all he cares about is his next signing, that is until he meets Natasha the best friend of Kate a women he was meant to have murdered which is not true she is out for revenge he is out to prove her wrong, lets just say when the two collide they never expect what happens next its hot steamy and will want you waiting for
Melissa Gloria -  Meli’s Books and Coffee
I'm waiting until my heartbeat slows down so I can take a cold shower!! These two ladies have done it again. I loved Share Me, but Choke Me..... Whoa!! This book is HOTTT AF and will blow your mind. I couldn't put this book down. Natalie is a sweet innocent college student who is trying to find answers to wait happened to her best friend that died. She is tenacious and determined to know the truth at all costs. Ren works with his brother for their record company and loves being a ladies man and ...more
Chantal Rodriguez
Jun 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love these short and sweet reads. But warning this is no sweet read! It’s steamy HOT. I totally recommend reading alone! Lol

Ren killed her best friend but he’s free living his life being a panty dropper. He is one serious Hottie. Natasha wants to avenge her best friend but once she gets close she can help herself. I mean I couldn’t either. These two together are powerful!

Leave it to these two to give us a little sexy yet extremely hot read to enjoy! Truly love when they get together, no matt
AMY MARCH
Jun 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing

This book is so hot it crackles and burns. I mean, I was expecting it because these two often create fire together but it still leaves me breathless every time I finish one of their stories. I know what you’re thinking, with a title like Choke Me it’s not shocking that the authors would quite literally steal your breath and leave you dizzy with desire and you’d be right. They will crush your expectations and leave you wanting for nothing.

This is a quick read, it’s a short novella but that doesn
Sissy's Romance Book Review
Choke Me by Ker Dukey & K Webster is the story of Natasha Washington 'Nat' and Ren Hayes.
Nat feels that Ren is responsible for her friends death which makes her hate him but her body isn't getting the message. Ren sees Nat and knows that he will be making her his. Nat starts looking into her thoughts of Ren being the one to blame but she starts to see that may not be the case.
Overall enjoyed this quick hot read.

Ashley Hearn
Jun 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Super steamy novella!

Choke Me is the second book in the K&K Kinky Reads Collection. Ren is the sexy playboy, and Nat is looking for answers about her best friends untimely death. This hate-to-love is super steamy!! I couldn't put this down!
Kahea
Jun 13, 2019 added it
***5 ‘#TeamRen’ Stars***

Quick, fun, smexy as hell, kinky read and then there is Ren….

Lemme tell you, Ren is kind of everything. Cocksure, charismatic, kinky and all kinds of alpha AF male goodness. I loved how he owned everything that he was. No apologies, no explanations. He is who is and that’s that. Nat took a bit for me to warm up to, but once she took the blinders of grief, rage, judgement and retribution off the woman underneath was pretty damn cool. She is determined, no doubt about tha
Jackie Ashmead
Jun 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
HOLY SHIT! This book was HOTTTT!!! I absolutely love these novellas by K Webster and Ker Dukey. They literally suck you in right from the start and leave you wanting more. I literally couldn't put this book down once I started reading it and finished it quickly! I can't wait to read the next book by them!!
Lisa Gonzales
Jun 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
OML🔥🔥🔥 let me tell you once this hit on my kindle I needed to read it!! Through it all I kept biting my lip no damn lie because shit Ren was freaking hot along with Nat ofc.. what they both had was off the charts. I fell in love with this book and read t ofc in one sitting!!!
K. Webster and Ker Dukey did an amazing job!!!! Can’t wait for Daddy Me!!!
Tara Lee
Holy hotness!!!
Ren was 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 that cocky SOB has my heart
Damn this book was HAWT with a captial H.
I loved everything about this book it had drama, angst, passion and lots of hotness.
Ren was possesive and controlling but it made him so much more hotter.
I loved the banter between Ren and Nat it broke the story up and gave it more feel. I love a good kink book and these girls don't dissapoint. This is a quick read but every page is totally worth it.
I can't wait for the next book more kink the bet
Miss Meliss Reads
Jun 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I freaking loooooooovvvvved this book! Ren was just the right amount of douchebag, and Natasha seemed like a normal girl. It was an extremely fast read, which is the only negative part about it, but I could feel the chemistry between the two of them! I’ve read so many books lately where they are 300+ pages, and I never feel the connection between the characters. I felt the connection between these two from the very first time they talked. One of my favorites written by these two authors.
Excessive~Reader
Jun 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this couple! Ren, oh Ren, that cocky SOB is dangerously delicious. And Nat is someone i felt is very relatable. This is a fast read, but I’m whole heartedly in love with REN. As for William, well he can choke on this, *&$#@%. Lol I think I made my point.
Tara Horowitch -Sexy Book Divas
Once again these two amazing authors have done it again. Choke Me is a hot, steamy hot read that will have you biting your lip and your panties dropping.

Ren is sexy, and into dominant sex that involves choking. Natasha is a nerdy innocent girl who’s just look for answers. Together they are off the chains hot.

Definitely can’t wait to see is to come in Daddy Me.

Choke Me is a 5 star 💦 read
Mia
ARC REVIEWS

Intense. Emotional. Hypnotic.

When Ker Dukey and K Webster get together to write a book, you can be assured it will be explosive and a definite masterpiece.

‘Choke Me’ is part of their KKinky reads, they are a quick read that has everything you want from a full romance novel.
This was passionate, super intense and interesting with a slash of suspense. The book was amazingly written as always, and did not disappoint one bit.

Throughout the book, we follow Nat, a nerdy but strong heroine i
Jessica Alcazar
My second #KKinkyReads by these two ladies and I am still flying high with love!

If you’re new to these two authors, then this may not be where you want to start. I mean these stories are not really plot driven at all. They are sexually driven. There is sex. Lots and lots of sex LOL The *story* is secondary to the lots and lots of sex … you’ve been warned.

Choke Me was just as delicious as Share Me. There’s growth to both Natasha and Ren as characters so that added to my enjoyment. That surprise
Amanda Katherine
If you are looking for a delicious taboo treat then this is definitely for you... in every sense of the word. After meeting Ren in a flash in Share Me, I was definitely more than intrigued to find out more about the bad boy alpha. He is everything I wanted him to be and more. Dirty, dominating, and enticing. He draws you in, holds you down, and you will beg for it again and again.

While it's an overall quick read, the need and passion between him and Nat is long lasting. This tasty treat will be
Maggie Ng
Jun 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2019-reads
This is the second book of the Ker Dukey and Kristi Webster collaboration. The story is linked to the first book Share Me, so make sure you read that first 🥰🥰🥰

During the first book Share Me, we caught a glimpse of Ren. He was cocky and mysterious. This book told me so much more about him. His loyalty to his friends and family, sure some of it misplaced, but an interesting character nonetheless. Natasha just wanted the truth about what happened to her roommate’s tragic death. And she will do ever
Melanie Helms
Jun 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
😏😏😏 soooo hot! I loved Ren Hayes! He was so hot and authoritative. It was such a goody! But short and panties dripping wet!
Book Boyfriend Whoarder Tania
What can I say every time Ker and K get together they make some hot 🔥 books. Choke me is a second standalone book. Ren Hayes is a hot kinky guy who likes to choke girls during sex and that’s how he got involved in the accidental murder of Natasha’s best friend.

Man this book is soo hot and what can I say I want my own Ren in my life. The chemistry of the characters is sooo hot 🔥🔥. Can’t wait for Ren’s brother story Ronan 😍😬. 5 star ⭐ review
Katherine Bongo-bridge
Jun 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
The two K's are back with their K&K Kinky collection. This is book Two to the series, so there are characters that do make a small appearance in book one Share Me so best to read that first. Expect lots of dirty talking hotness, insta-love and a bit of angst. Bring on Daddy Me!
Bookerina Lovington
Jun 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: docs
If I had to describe this book in ten words or less, I would say short and hot, with a little bit of darkness.

It's a quick read, but the story is entertaining and steamy.
Aurelie Gordio
Jun 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
That was one smokin’ hot and short novella.
I really enjoyed reading about it. So many hot scenes.
It was a quick but intense, sexy read.
Told in dual POV
Reading with 2 book lovers
Jun 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
These 2 authors really know there stuff.
Cheyenne
Jun 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Choke Me is super hot! Ker Dukey and K Webster join forces to give us a sensual story that will get your pulse racing. Ren is a guy that has certain tastes in the kink field. Natasha is a sweet and innocent girl that is tangled up with him. Will Natasha give in to her needs and let Ren take her breathe away? This book was taboo, steamy, mysterious, erotic, intriguing and gratifying. Prepare to be seduced. I loved Choke Me and can't wait to read more from these two. This is a must read!
« previous 1 3 4 next »
K Webster is a USA Today Bestselling author of over seventy-five romance books in many different genres including dark romance, taboo romance, contemporary romance, historical romance, paranormal romance, and erotic romance. When not spending time with her supportive husband and two adorable children, she's active on social media connecting with her readers.

Her other passions besides writing inclu

KKinky Reads Collection (2 books)
  • Share Me