Start by marking “Redacted Poetry Journal: Create Blackout Poetry by Destroying the Classics” as Want to Read:
Redacted Poetry Journal: Create Blackout Poetry by Destroying the Classics

Redacted Poetry Journal: Create Blackout Poetry by Destroying the Classics

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  1 rating  ·  0 reviews
If imitation is the sincerest form of flattery; what is destruction? POETRY! Redacted poetry, a.k.a. blackout poetry, is a form of found poetry created by finding words within printed text and redacting, or removing, the rest. Learn about redacted poetry and start redacting to create your own works of art with this 120+ page, softcover 6x9" poetry journal.

This
Published May 30th 2019 by CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform

To ask other readers questions about Redacted Poetry Journal, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Redacted Poetry Journal

it was amazing Average rating 5.00  ·
 ·  1 rating  ·  0 reviews

Start your review of Redacted Poetry Journal: Create Blackout Poetry by Destroying the Classics
Sherry Hale
Jun 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Offbeat Poet
Jun 07, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
D.J. Hill
marked it as to-read
Jul 07, 2019
Amanda
added it
Jul 27, 2019
Goodreads Librari...: Add eBook to Paperback listing 3 13 Jun 05, 2019 10:10PM

Let's Connect! Inspired by words and the spaces in between. I’m a creator, writer, and deliberate dreamer who strives to understand myself and the world through art. My journalsarticles, and website are dedicated to helping those in search of creative expression find inspiration and themselves in prose and poetry.

Let's Connect! OffbeatPoet.com | Medium | Amazon |Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Youtube | Twitter | Tumblr | RSS
Questions?: Message me for Offbeat Poetry Press inquiries, Book Review Requests, and general questions or comments.
Writer's Block? Check out my book, Redacted Poetry Journal: Create Blackout Poetry by Destroying the Classics, features my original Make it R.A.I.N. Redacted Poetry framework accompanied by curated excerpts from classic literature; all ready to be redacted (Amazon.com). All of my books are available on Amazon.com.
Offbeat Poetry Press: Get the latest with curated writing news, tips, and interesting finds from across the web updated daily. OnlineRSS Feed |Twitter @offbeatpoet1

Cheers to Creativity!