Start by marking “Never Leave a Rockstar” as Want to Read:
Never Leave a Rockstar

Never Leave a Rockstar

(Rockstars in Kill Devil Hills #4)

STRANDED ON AN ISLAND WITH A HOT ROCKSTAR?
Fine, I’ll volunteer.

Luce thinks Ollie Mills is obnoxious, frustrating, and full of himself. The only thing the bassist of the world famous rock band, Sunset Revival, cares about is a good time and the next woman in his bed. So of all people to be stranded on a deserted island with, Luce can’t believe it has to be him.

Ollie has
250 pages
Expected publication: March 4th 2020

To ask other readers questions about Never Leave a Rockstar, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Never Leave a Rockstar

Start your review of Never Leave a Rockstar
Peggy M
I received an ARC of this book and this is my voluntarily, honest review of it.

‘Never leave a rockstar’ is the fourth book in this new adult, rockstar series and if you have (just like me) read the other books in the series than you have already met Oliver (Ollie) and Luce. Ollie is the youngest brother and member of the Sunset Revival band and Luce is Emma’s young aunt (Emma is the main character of the first book).

I have been curious about Ollie’s and Luce’s story from the very first book,
Kelly (the book hussy)
I’ll be honest. I wasn’t a fan of Ollie in the previous books. Almost every time we saw him he was coming from or going to his next screw. Me not being a fan of manwhores, turned me off. There was also no real insight to his actual personality (other than sex with anybody and everybody). I’m pretty sure Sarah did that on purpose. She saved everything for this book.

I found Ollie to be pretty damn adorable when he was being open and honest and vulnerable. Which he was......but only with Luce.
Book Fanatic
Feb 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Olly I could NEVER leave you after this book! You've completely stolen my heart and dare I say (you're my favourite now!)

Thank you Sarah Darlington for the ARC, as soon as it hit my inbox I was devouring it! Completed it within 2 days, or 1 if we just calculate the hours!

Olly or should I say Oliver, was a character we met in the first book in this rockstar series. I highly recommend starting from the beginning just because I love all these characters but you can dive in from here too if you
Emily (Mrs B's Books)
Feb 23, 2020 rated it really liked it

Finally we have Ollies story and since book one in the series we have known that once he first saw Luce Winchester he wanted her.

Ollie has been calling Luce for months, just telling her random stuff, however when she has told people a little white lie about going to Barbados for a holiday in order to get out of going to a wedding, Ollie decides to take her on a trip. However things do not go easy as they are
Georgia Papadopoulou
Feb 21, 2020 rated it really liked it
"Never Leave A Rockstar" is the fourth and last novel in the "Never Trust" series, but it can be read as a standalone. It's a romance novel and it's about the love story between Oliver and Luce. Oliver is the youngest member of the Sunset Revival band and he isn't the "relationship material" kind of man. Luce is a strong woman, who is in love with her boss and she has some health issues.
It is a fast read with an interesting plot, that sometimes keeps you on the edge about what is going to
Stitch
Feb 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
"Tonight. Tomorrow. Forever. Always. You are my whole life."

Imagine the craziest situation you could find yourself in. One of those scenarios that pushes you to the brink, letting your true colors shine through.
Now imagine a cocky rockstar along for the ride.

This series just keeps getting better and better. Seriously, read it. You won't be disappointed.

5 stars and a deserted island .
Melissa
Feb 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Sarah's best work yet! She saved the best for last in this series. This story will having you falling in love with the player. From the first book I knew I was going to eventually fall in love with Ollie. And I had a gut feeling he was going to fall in love with Luce. What I didn't know was how their story was going to play out. Let me tell you I was completely blown away by the unexpected. Get ready to go on a suspenseful adventure filled with Fear, Excitement, Friendship, Longing, and at last ...more
Caroline O'Sullivan
Feb 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I was asked to read this book for an honest review

I am giving this book a huge massive 5 stars. I loved it from beginning to end and read it in one day, I swear I did not want to put it down.

This book is number 4 in a series but can totally be read as a standalone. I am reading this as a standalone but I think I will go back and read the other 3 just to learn more about the others in the book.

This book was so well written, and had so much detail that you could imagine being on that Island. It
Anja Dettmann
Feb 22, 2020 rated it really liked it
This book were pulling on my heartstrings. Thank you, Ollie, very much!

Ollie, the youngest sibling to Caleb and Luke in the previous books, and Luce know each other thanks to her niece. They established somehow a friendship.

Ollie is known as a manw***e, but he realizes over the time WHY he is seeking the company of other women.

Luce is eight years older than Ollie and is bit taken back by his history with all the other women, but she is secretly looking forward to his regularly calls.

Their
Kate
Feb 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is the first book I have read by Sarah Darlington and needless to say it won’t be the last. If all her books are like Never Leave A Rockstar, I am addicted. It has everything that I love about enemies-to-lovers trope; A hot, confident man; a feisty, confident woman; a stranded island; bantering, bickering, and a necessity for each other. Ollie had to grow up quickly. He was a quick study with a guitar and then before graduating high school he became a rockstar and was thrown into a world of ...more
Nikki Swope
Feb 26, 2020 rated it really liked it
For 3 books Ollie has been completely unlikable. Like a complete jerk. What he did to Emma was horrible. It weird because all these books seem to be happening roughly at the same time, maybe within 6 months to a year difference so it’s hard to believe anyone could do such a 180. Ollie does redeem himself and Luce is just the person to keep him on his toes. This book was a bit out there and completely unrealistic with the whole kidnapping, stranded on an island thing, which is a departure from ...more
Brittnie Becker
Feb 22, 2020 rated it really liked it
Never leave a rockstar showcases the story between Ollie and luce.

Things you will read about in this book are
How over the top Ollie realizes he is as a Rockstar. Ollie really has to come to terms with the fact he has an addiction.

Luce tries to be a good friend to Ollie all while trying to dismiss his passes at her until she doesn't want to resist him anymore but has he had a change of heart as he starts treating her different ? Or is something else the cause for this Ollie and luce go through
Cali Jewel
Feb 19, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Action packed and intriguing adventure filled with exciting and engaging charters, witty banter, heart racing twists and emotionally thrilling turns. Was a great read from beginning to end. Really enjoyed this highly entertaining journey!
Carma
Feb 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc-kindle
4 1/2 stars review to come
Ana
Feb 12, 2020
Dearna (Words of the Roses)
Feb 24, 2020
Jessica Holbrook
Jul 25, 2019

• Bullseye
  • Dear Ava
  • Puck Performance (BTU Alumni #4)
  • After His Banana
  • Last Light
  • The Billionaire Boss Next Door
  • Boss Man Bridegroom
  • Team Player 2: A Sports Anthology
  • If You Give A Jerk A Gingerbread (Reindeer Falls, #2)
  • The Boss Who Stole Christmas (Reindeer Falls, #1)
  • CAPTURED (Orion Protection, #1)
  • And This, Your Living Kiss
  • Scorch
  • Never Never (Never Never, #1-3)
  • Wait for Me
  • Irresistible (Cloverleigh Farms, #1)
  • Down and Dirty (Hot Jocks, #5)
  • U of J 1 (U of J, #1)
Subscribe to my newsletter for new release alerts: sarahdarlingtonauthor.com/cv

I'm Sarah Darlington. I write Contemporary Romance books that are both steamy and sweet, with a touch of agnst. I love creating book boyfriends you won’t soon forget.
My latest... Joe Coffee

I’m a mom to two young kiddos, both on the spectrum, so my days are never the same and always busy.

Virginia
Slytherin
Sarah Darlington

Rockstars in Kill Devil Hills (4 books)
  • Never Trust a Rockstar (Never Trust, #1)
  • Never Kiss a Rockstar