Start by marking “Ruse (Rydeville High Elite #1.5)” as Want to Read:
Ruse (Rydeville High Elite #1.5)

Ruse

(Rydeville Elite #1.5)

This is a companion prequel short story to Cruel Intentions. Only available via a link in the back of Cruel Intentions. This book will not be published on Amazon or any other retail store.

Although it's a prequel story it gives spoilers to the main story hence why it is listed as #1.5 in the series as it should only be read AFTER reading Cruel Intentions.
Published June 10th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Ruse, please sign up.
Siobhan Davis There is a link in the back of Cruel Intentions. Just click on it, add your name and email address and the bonus book will be emailed to you.

Start your review of Ruse (Rydeville High Elite #1.5)
Sophia Triad
Jun 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
A bonus short story with scenes from Cam/(view spoiler)’s point of view. It is available to newsletter subscribers. It provides a few answers to Cam's real intentions and the truth about his childhood.
It was a nice gift :)
Miftahul
May 07, 2020 rated it liked it
Short story which has to be read after Cruel Intentions, it is from Camden/Kaiden’s pov. I wanted to read his side of story for so long cuz this series is a shit show with fucked up secrets and i am up for it. I want to know more of his inner POV, what he thought when he saw Abby again, his feelings through out the whole book cuz Camden’s character in Cruel Intentions is an enigma. He was not he said he was, which made his character intriguing and i want to know more what he felt. I love Abby an ...more
Rose
Jun 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing

If you are on the fence at all about our Main Male; Cam you NEED to read Ruse. It is a bonus you can get after you read the book. This book helped with a lot of my mixed emotions. It DOESN’T mean everything the kid does is right....at all. But you see that not everything is what it seems, and that the heartless, may just have a heart. Though it isn’t always ruled with love, but darker and oftentimes more powerful emotions.
✨Eni_ft✨
Too short ! 3.5⭐️
Annabel
Jun 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
After reading this I want more!!!!
Sandra Shipman ~ Two Book Pushers
Ruse is a companion short story to read AFTER Cruel Intentions. I can’t say a whole lot about it without spoiling anything. I will say that it’s Cameron’s POV. Only for before he hits Rydeville High. He definitely has a softer side.

I enjoyed this bonus content and looking forward to the next book!

Quotes:

Her eyes hold hidden soulful depths, and I want to uncover them.

“Whatever happens, I’m calling the shots.”

“Those asshole elite are smart, well-connected bastards. We must stay one step ahead a
Jun 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This glimpse into the mind of Cam was superb! Siobhan’s writing was actual perfection. I got goosebumps from reading the immediate and intense chemistry between Cam and Abby from his POV. This prequel adds even more layers to the interactions between the leads in Cruel Intentions and has me so hungry for more!! Hurry up August! 😍 x
Shelly Diguer
Jun 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved 💖 this short story from the gorgeous Cams prospective 😍 it’s grippy , and just grabs you in quick 😊 he truly is a messed up young man with a whole lot of problems 😊 but Abigail would be the making of him if only he would move past his bitterness and want for revenge ☺️
Chaos Book Reviews.
Jun 08, 2019 rated it liked it
If you've read Cruel Intentions & wanna know more about Cam then you see, then this little gem is where its at

Written from Cams point of view, this prologue is set in the same time frame as the prologue for Crule intentions, and trust me, this novella answers soo many questions your not gonna be sure what comes next.

*can also be read before Cruel Intentions*
Myndi
Jun 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved getting this little peak into Kaiden's brain during the beginning of the first book. Only makes me that much more eager to read book two!

If you loved Cruel Intentions, you've got to read Ruse!
LovelyNessReads
Jul 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Yup! A definite must read after “Cruel Intentions.” It will give you a deeper dive into Cam. I’m glad I read this because I was a bit on the fence about this dude.

Must be read only after “Cruel Intentions” as it contains a few details from the other side of things that are considered twists in the first book.

I really can't wait for the next installment!!
Michelle Krystel
Feb 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I was given an advance readers copy of this book and have decided to write a voluntary honest review. Im reading this a bit late because I have already read the whole series. But I loved getting kaiden POV it was so hot Just like I thought.
Amber Hodges
Jun 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Was such a nice little treat to get into Cam's head and get a little more perspective on him and the guys. Loved it and helped bridge my time in between books!!
Gemma West
Jun 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved it! I can't get enough, I am itching for the next book to come out.
Amanda Marie ❤'s Alpha Reads
Dec 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
A great little addition to the Rydeville Elite series.
Carol
Jan 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Great to find out what was going on from Cam's point of view when he stop a girl he thought he had never seen before from swimming out to sea and never coming back.
Gail
Jun 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
loved this little snippet from Cam's POV.. I absolutely love getting a glipse in the guy's heads when I read these books. Cant wait for more..
Dana
Jun 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved having this glimpse inside Cam’s life while anxiously awaiting the next in series. The prologue in Cruel Intentions was my favorite and I loved having Cam’s POV during that amazing scene. In the future, I hope to hear more about Cam’s brothers and how they handled their rough childhoods. I still have a mega crush on Rick too! ❤️
Carolyne
Jun 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Excellent compliment to Cruel Intentions with Cam’s POV starting from the night he met Abby. We also get the backstory for how he, Sawyer and Jackson arrived at Rydeville High. I gobbled up those extra scenes considering I can’t get enough of these guys!!!

I voluntarily reviewed an advance complimentary copy of this book.
❤️Melanie G.
Jun 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh my...Cam is sexy, mysterious and delicious. Love Abby and Cam together.
Kelly
Jun 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Love love love getting to see how Cam felt when he first met Abby. Plus being able to see how he learned who Abby was and his feelings and reactions. Great bonus story to an INCREDIBLE book.
Kim
Jun 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
You want to read this one for insight into Cam and how his strong feelings between Abby came to be. You need to read it after Cruel Intentions or may be spoiled!
Nelia Madeira
Shelves: 2019
Ruse is exactly what I needed to read right after Cruel Intentions and OMG it was EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HeartBreaker
Aug 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 5-star
Very enjoyable,short read.
Denise ☾ Chatterbooks Book Blog ☾
✨ DREAMY’S REVIEW ✨

If you love reading the hero’s POV, trust me, you’ll want to read this! I love Kai/Camden and so when this was available to readers, I WAS ON IT AND SO THANKFUL!

I always love taking a peek into the mind of the male/hero’s POV and read his thoughts and emotions. And let me tell you, this did not disappoint! So if you’re on the fence about Kai/Camden after reading Cruel Intentions, stop right there and download Ruse!!
Kari Wicked Reads & Dreams
Jun 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved this!
Rita
Jul 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow this books was amazing the scenes of Kaiden were amazing it showed so much of how he felt when he met Abby when he found out who she was and more. I am so glad that Siobhan decided to write this small novella and that I read it. I would definitely recommend that everyone read this novella after reading Cruel Intentions. Personally I read Ruse after reading Cruel Intentions and than I went bad and read Cruel Intentions again after finishing Ruse. Don’t skip these small chapters from Kaiden’s/ ...more
Nikitasbookreviews
Jun 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This comes after you’ve read cruel Intentions...
i loved cruel Intentions and I really loved this little insight of things from Kaiden’s ( i love kaiden better than Cam) 😂 point of view!
Totally love this!

Cruel Intentions comes out on June 10th and trust me Siobhan did a fantastic job with this book as usual! It had me on another roller coaster but it was beautifully done! I can’t wait for book 2 in this series!
Heartofabooklover
Jul 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a prequel to the series, don't read this first as it has spoilers. It is written in "Cam's" POV. It is his backstory and gives an insight to how he grew up and why he's doing what he is doing. Of course things are never as they seem. Is his heart as cold as he makes it out to be, or the way he acts the true him or could it all be just a Ruse?

This book is just a short, that is only available in the back of Cruel Intentions.
Stephanie S
Aug 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF THIS!!! This was a perfect snippet into Kaiden's POV. I always love when an author can give us a glimpse from the Hero/Heroines POV into the story that you have just devoured. Seeing what they see in the book is always facinating.

This was a nice quick read and at one point I hope we can get another one of these from Abigail's POV maybe after book 2 is out.

signed
Patiently waiting for bk 2 to release which is not soon enough.

• Defiant Princess (Boys of Oak Park Prep, #2)
  • Reign of Brayshaw (Brayshaw, #3)
  • The Risk (Kings of Linwood Academy #3)
  • Twisted Kingdom (Royal Elite, #3)
  • The Lie (Kings of Linwood Academy #2)
  • Broken Legacy (Dark Legacy, #3)
  • Broken Empire (Boys of Oak Park Prep, #3)
  • Steel Princess (Royal Elite, #2)
  • Black Knight (Royal Elite, #4)
  • Ruthless Empire (Royal Elite, #6)
  • Deviant King (Royal Elite, #1)
  • Savage Royals (Boys of Oak Park Prep, #1)
  • Be My Brayshaw (Brayshaw, #4)
  • Sins: A Dark High School Bully Romance
  • Wicked Promises (Wicked Bay, #7)
  • Crowd of Lies (Kingsley Academy #2)
  • The Help (Kings of Linwood Academy, #1)
  • Unforgettable
Subscribe to my romance newsletter to read a free ebook plus exclusive bonus scenes. http://eepurl.com/dl4l5v

USA Today bestselling author Siobhan Davis writes emotionally intense young adult and new adult fiction with swoon-worthy romance, complex characters, and tons of unexpected plot twists and turns that will have you flipping the pages beyond bedtime!

Siobhan’s family will tell you she’s a li

Rydeville Elite (7 books)
  • Cruel Intentions (Rydeville Elite #1)
  • Twisted Betrayal (Rydeville Elite #2)
  • Sweet Retribution (Rydeville Elite #3)
  • Charlie (Rydeville Elite #4)
  • Jackson (Rydeville Elite, #5)
  • Sawyer (Rydeville Elite #6)
  • Drew (Rydeville Elite #7)

News & Interviews