Start by marking “Old and New: The Enchanted Wedding Dress Book 1 (The MacLellan Sisters Trilogy)” as Want to Read:
Old and New: The Enchanted Wedding Dress Book 1 (The MacLellan Sisters Trilogy)

Old and New: The Enchanted Wedding Dress Book 1 (The MacLellan Sisters Trilogy)

Three sisters, Jamie, Kenzie and Grace are happily single, smart, ambitious and beautiful. After their beloved Gran passes away an enchanted antique wedding dress, a letter, the MacLellan plaid and a brooch arrive. The family legend is, if an unmarried descendant of their great-grandmother wears the dress and looks in the mirror she will see her future. Will Jamie and her ...more
Kindle Edition
Published June 19th 2019 by MC Two Press

To ask other readers questions about Old and New, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Old and New

Start your review of Old and New: The Enchanted Wedding Dress Book 1 (The MacLellan Sisters Trilogy)
Grace
Sep 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
The first book in Lucinda Race's "The MacLellan Sisters Trilogy" introduces readers to Jamie, Kenzie, and Grace MacLellan - three professional and independent single women living in Vermont. Their lives revolve around each other and there isn't a man in sight for any of them (at least that they can see!). The sisters have sworn off relationships and marriage for fear of losing their independence.

This resonated with me. Relationships can suck you up and spit you out into this weird automaton hyb
Carolyn
Jun 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I received an advance readers copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.

In this story of enchantment and romance the MacLellan sisters; Jamie, Kenzie and Grace inherit their great grandmother’s and grandmother’s wedding gown. According to the note from their great- grandmother the gown is enchanted and will bring love and marriage to the sister who tries it on. The sisters are amazed at the note and the message because the great grandmother died before they were born.

The sisters agre
Clarice Weiland
Jul 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
Happy

I have read all of Lucinda's books I have read some twice. Lol. Each book has been better than the one before. This is book one in the trilogy. This is about three sisters, their grandma had recently passed away and they traveled to the homestead in Scotland, their father has inherited the farm. Grandpa had passed several years prior and grandma had kept things going. So many memories are made with this visit. Just make sure you have tissues handy you will no doubt need them at times. F
Michelle Heron
Jul 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-in-2019
I loved everything about this story. The three sisters were beautifully rounded with such a wonderful story. The idea of inheriting an enchanted wedding dress from their great grandmother was brilliant. I literally couldn't put it down.

Overall, I really enjoyed this book. The atmosphere and tone to this story topped my reading experience. I will definitely reach for the rest of the series in the future.

If you haven't already added Old & New to your TBR's, please do so
Stephanie Salvato
Jun 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I received an advanced released copy of this book for an honest opinion and I just loved it. I loved the relationship with the sisters and enjoyed learning about their heritage along with them. It was charming and whimsical. I’m now looking forward to the next one!
Margo
Jun 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I received an advanced released copy of Old and New. I really enjoyed this book, my first read by Lucinda Race. The plot was fairly predictable, but it was a fast-paced read, just right for summer. I loved the concept of the enchanted wedding dress, and the author's descriptions of places in the sisters' past was captivating. I can't wait for the release of the rest of the trilogy.
Christine Shooshan
Oct 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
Enjoyed this very much. Looking forward to part two and three of The MacLellan sisters Trilogy!
Kathleen Lawless
Jun 16, 2019
Ginny Frost
Aug 27, 2019
Lucinda Race
Jul 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Jul 06, 2019
Oct 19, 2019
Bonnie
added it
Nov 12, 2019
As a life long fan of romantic fiction I have spent hours reading novels and dreaming of one day becoming a writer. As life twists and turns, I started writing nonfiction articles but longed to turn to my true passion, romantic fiction. After developing the story line for The Loudon Series, it was time to start living my dream.

I've written eleven (11) books, 4 of which will be released