Start by marking “Crew Princess (Crew #2)” as Want to Read:
Crew Princess (Crew #2)

Crew Princess

(Crew #2)

Being crew is walking between two worlds.
One world is normal: Prom. Parties. College.
Those are the concerns they worry about.

In our world, we deal with other situations.
Cops. Drugs. Brawling.
That’s a typical day for us.

But what if it wasn’t?

What if there came a day when you stopped?
When you considered letting your enemies win?
When you didn’t fight back?
When you c
Published August 19th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Crew Princess, please sign up.
This question contains spoilers… (view spoiler)
Melissa I thought the same thing but I can’t remember where I’ve heard about her.

Start your review of Crew Princess (Crew #2)
❥ KAT ❥ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books
Image and video hosting by TinyPic crew-princess

'CREW PRINCESS' is the second book in Tijan's 'Crew' series. It picks up where the first book Crew left off. It is wise and recommended that you do read Crew before diving into this one.

Welcome back to Bren Monroe's world, she's Crew Princess and has her boys which stand right beside her, they make up part of the Wolf Crew which consist of Cross, Jordan and Zellman.
They are very protective and loyal towards each other and will tear shreds out of anyone who comes at them. Bren is also C
Wendy

Let me start off by saying that Crew Princess is the second book in the "Crew" series and it can not be read as a stand-alone. You will need to start with the first book "Crew". No worries though...it's really good ;)

tumops uo gif - Google zoeken

This one starts off where the last book left us and I have to say...I liked this book a smidge better than the first. Bren is still in her Wolf Crew with Cross, Zellman and Jordan. They are still very much feared in school...but...things are slowly changing.

For the fir

Manoela
3.8 Stars

Crew Princess is the second book in the Crew series that follows the story of Bren and her group, starting exactly where the first book left off, so I highly recommend reading the first book in the series. And I liked this book, but not as much as the first one.

It took me a long time to connect with the story finding it a bit dull, but once she got the rhythm the reading improved for me. The point here is that I think this book has served a lot more as a preparation for what's to come
Abookishchick
Jul 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I’m not going to go into this review loads as I don’t want to spoil it for everyone and I have no idea how to review a second book in a series and not give anything away , so I’m going to keep this short and sweet.

I absolutely loved Crew Princess by Tijan and it was great following the story on from Crew, check out my review here>> Review | Crew by Tijan.

Crew princess gave me all the feels I had in the first book crew, even though this was a re-read it gave me all the feels I had the first time
Nicla
Loved this! While I liked Bren, Cross and the crew in the first book I thought they were awesome in this one. I really like where this series is going and can't wait for the next one.

HEA (view spoiler)
Cheating/OW/OM (view spoiler)
Any push/pull (view spoiler)
Any couple separation (view spoiler)
Angst Level: Medium
Heat Level: High
Lisa (Two Bookish Brits)
Aug 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh. My. God. I feel like I’ve been waiting for forever to read this book. I was so absorbed in book one that as soon as I finish I had a need for book two and after waiting it’s FINALLY here, I got the fix I very much needed. Wow.

ARC received in exchange for an honest review

Crew Princess picks up from the first book in the series (Crew) it was everything I hoped for but also more than I could have ever imagined.

These characters really brought all the feels into this book.

Bren is in doubt abou
Bookgasms Book Blog
Aug 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: ratula
AHHH. Crew Princess was absolutely AH-MAZING. it was sexy and emotional and an all around adrenaline rush. I seriously can't get enough of the the Wolf Pack crew.  The more I get of Bren, Cross and her crew the more I need!! This story was pure FIRE!

Without giving away any spoilers, it is so important that you read Crew before reading this book. I would also make it a point to read Channing and Heather's book as well as they are both huge characters in this installment. Tijan did it again with C
Weronika -  Little Steamy Reads
Aug 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
„This is what we did, our crew. One of us needed something, and we were there.”

Oh, man… Tijan surely knows how to lure her readers! Crew Princess was action-packed rollercoaster of emotions and I still want more. This story was full of twists and turns and unexpected developments. But although the danger is constantly in the air, we feel secure, because the friendship, loyalty and allegiance between the characters is unbreakable and stronger than ever.

Crew Princess starts where the Crew ended. B
Candace Tidwell
Sep 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
Stunning and Beautiful.
Crew Princess could not have been written better. Tijan created another stellar storyline. I'm not going to dive into details you have to buy the book this time.
If you have read Tijan books then you know what I'm talking about. If you have not read anything by Tijan then this is not the book to start with.
Enjoy!
❤️ Nanda ❤️
Aug 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
ARC kindly provided by the author in exchange for a honest review.

Once again, Tijan made me fall in love with not only one but several of her characters.

I've had a crush on Cross since Crew - don't judge me, he's really wonderful - and in this book my crush has only grown, because even going through so many twists in his family life, he's always there for Bren and the Crew, and that's unchanging and completely owned by him.

I loved seeing how Bren evolved after the events of Crew, and how sh
BLuvsBooks
Aug 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Please read Book 1 - Crew - to enjoy.

The Wolf Crew is back!
I love this world Tijan has built. It’s a heightened version of highschool full of secrets, action, drama, twists and turns.
However, the core of this story is love and loyalty.

Bren, Cross, Jordan and Zellman are dealing with new and old enemies while protecting their own.
Through all of this they are growing and changing as their Senior year ends.

If you love a bad ass heroine, ride or die group of friends, fast paced action - Then go
Nicole Patterson
May 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book. I mean this whole series. I can't wait for the 3rd book. I love how much Bren grew in this.
Alecia (The Staircase Reader)
description
HOLY HELL!!
TIJAN HAS DONE IT ONCE AGAIN!!!
I, once again, found myself locked in my bathroom, while having company, just to devour as many words as I possibly could!! I can't seem to get enough of the worlds Tijan creates!

Crew Princess is the second book in the crew series. If you haven't read the first book, Crew, I highly recommend you read that one before diving into this one. You won't be sorry!

About Crew Princess:

The Crew system in Roussou is still intact, but there’s someone out there that
Angie Crabtree-Liezel and Angie's Book Blog
I’ve been on a huge reading binge this week. Mostly because I have reviews due but I’m so happy it worked out this way. I was in a huge reading slump that I couldn’t get out of no matter how hard I tried. Nothing was working until I read a children’s book. Yes childrens. Lol It opened me up to finally pick up the books I didn’t feel like reading and I’m so happy I did.

This book made me see myself and Bren in a different light. I’m a lot like Bren. I shut down emotionally. I have this huge wall
queen_of_the_books_18
Aug 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
”I need to see you, Bren. Not the you in my arms right now, not the you you show everyone else. I need the real you, the one I know you hide. I need you.”

Crew princess is book 2 in the Crew series and needs to be read in order to understand what is going on.

My love for the Wolf Crew has just expanded even more, if that’s even possible.

I will be honest and say I struggled with the first half of the book, it dragged a little for me which isn’t something I normally have with Tijan books.
A lot of
LishyXReads
Aug 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
4 OUT OF 5 ''CREW'' STARS. 🗣😍

ARC KINDLY PROVIDED FOR AN HONEST REVIEW.

I'm so thrilled to receive my first ARC book by Tijan. I've been reading her for years and her writing never fails to blow me away. I admire her so much and Crew Princess was definitely one of the most anticipated books for me this year! After reading 'Crew' I was off my seat waiting to see what Tijan will deliver next and let me tell you that she delivered it RIGHT.

This book picks up from the 1st book "Crew" in the series
The Talented Miss Ripley
Aug 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Simply the best!

I always get a thrill when I hear that Tijan is releasing a new book and this was no different. Tijan brings Bren, Cross, Channing, Heather and the rest of the gang back in this installment of Crew. Fights break out, secrets are spilled, love is made, ideas are created, decisions have to be made and all before graduation.
This was an amazing read that only took me a day really to read because I couldn’t put it down. I’m excited for Crew 3! My suggestion is that you read the Falle
Bozena
Aug 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
WOW! I didn't realize how much I missed the "Crew-books" till I read this one 🤩

OMG! this book was so unbelievable ridiculous good and extremely exciting 😍.
The rough emotions that are playing in this book let you hold your breath for the most part of this story. It's amazing to see Brens transformation from a teen to a woman. I love her thoughts and feelings. She is as stubborn as usual and of course fights against the world and her feelings most of the time, but she is also growing up into a re
Diz Reads 4TLOReading
Aug 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
I loved being back in the world of The Crews and all that entails ! Picking up from exactly where we left on in Crew !

Crew Princess isn’t shy about getting your feelings all twisted up and comes back with a punch !

Cross and Bren, Z and Jordan and all the people that are part of their world make this read feel part of you. I love that we are in the same world as FCH and cross over characters are spoken about and some even cameo !

Tijan doesn’t disappoint, I really enjoyed this read and am alrea
Caroline
Aug 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: tijan
« Ever get the feeling you’re sitting in a car that’s not moving, and everything is traveling past you instead ? »

I loved this book. Intense, suspenseful, and done perfectly as usual with @tijanbooks. Learn. Push yourself. Adapt. Grow. Move on. The crew is graduating High School and they’re determined to be respected, not without difficulty…

« It wasn’t just pain. It was everything. I felt it all. Love. Agony. Hurt. Anger. »

« You either hurt or you get hurt. We chose to hurt first. »

All the sta
Katrina
Aug 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Typical Tijan. She sucks you into this fantastical world—no, not fairies and dragons, but high schools that probably would never exists. And makes this 40 year old woman believe that she is there and these characters are her friends. Fallen Crest peeps make an appearance as well (❤️). Read the first and then devour the second.
nana
Feb 20, 2020 rated it really liked it
I just finished the book and I seriously cant wait for the next one. Bren is my favorite person in the world!
Amazeballs Book Addicts
Aug 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
Crew Princess is a good read. You must read Crew first before reading this one. It picks up where Crew left off. I was a little confused on some of the things happening in the beginning but when I got into it, I was hooked from beginning to end with this one. Bren, Cross, Jordon and Zellman are still tight but we see growth in the characters. There's a good story line with some twists. Overall this was a good read and I'm looking forward to reading the next book.
Danielle R (Spellbound Stories)
The epic story of badass heroine, Bren Monroe, and her best friend turned lover, Cross Shaw, continues with Crew Princess! Tijan delivers the second book in the Crew Series with unquestionable skill by luring readers deeper into the unpredictable and unique story arc that is one of my very favorites by the exceptionally talented USA Today Bestselling Author.

This review has been updated as I’ve now read through Crew Princess a second time since its original release in August of 2019. However, my
Nicky
Aug 22, 2019 rated it liked it
I enjoyed this second book more than the first. Just FYI: the Kades make an appearance. Oh how I miss Logan 😍.
bookrambler
Aug 28, 2019 marked it as dnf
DNF'ing because I'm just really not in the mood for this at the moment.

I liked the first book well enough but this book is just going into slightly too dramatic territory. A lot of the things happening in this book I feel have already been done in the Fallen Crest series so I feel like it's a bit repetitive. Also Cross is beginning to sound a lot like Mason Kade... "He looked at him like a predator sizing up its prey", "Cross stepped between them, using that same calm, controlled, and almost de
Xanthi patera
Aug 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
Lager & Lefse Book Blog
Let me start this my saying that I love Tijan. She has so many powerful and meaningful books, that when I see she has a new one coming out, I’m like, ‘yes please’. However, it pains me to say this, but I was a little disappointed in Crew Princess. It seemed to fall a little flat compared to the rest of the series, but I’m not exactly sure why.

Jordan, Zellman, Cross, and Bren are still tight as ever in their Wolf Crew and have matured and grown over the course of the book. Bren is in a quandary a
Kari Wicked Reads & Dreams
So when you get an ARC of your favorite author you drop everything and savor every page. I did that, and really enjoyed this. So many things about this book, but my lips are sealed. It’s action packed filled with some bombshell surprises that are going to shock you. In order to really understand Crew Princess, you must read Crew first.

Bren Monroe is the Crew Princess. She has her crew, Wolf Crew which is Cross, Jordan and Zellman. However, Bren is also Channing’s little sister. If you have read
Jen
Aug 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Note: An ARC was provided by the author via Nina Bocci PR.

Most of Crew Princess's characters may be teenagers (between seventeen and eighteen since they're seniors in high school), but if you think this is nothing more than another young adult (YA) romance, think again. If you're familiar with Tijan's writing, you know that while a lot of her books have main characters who are teens, the stories they tell aren't your typical YA romances. The situations they find themselves in may not seem like y
Fallen Into Tijan...: October [2019] BotM²: Crew Princess (Crew #2) 2 23 Oct 14, 2019 03:46AM
Fallen Into Tijan...: Crew Princess (Crew #2) 2 15 Jun 15, 2019 06:30PM

• Reign of Brayshaw (Brayshaw, #3)
  • Be My Brayshaw (Brayshaw, #4)
  • Twisted Betrayal (Rydeville Elite #2)
  • Playing with Fire
  • You for Her (The Edge of Retaliation, #2)
  • Reign (The Sainthood - Boys of Lowell High, #3)
  • Sweet Retribution (Rydeville Elite #3)
  • Hidden Creek Always (Hidden Creek High #8)
  • Revenge At Raleigh High (Raleigh Rebels #2)
  • Ever Lost (Lost Boys of Neverly Prep #1)
  • The Dugout
  • Moth to a Flame
  • Naked or Dead
  • Trouble at Brayshaw High (Brayshaw, #2)
  • Play with Me (Diamond in the Rough #1)
  • In Fury Lies Mischief (Midnight Mayhem, #2)
  • Cruel Prince (Royal Hearts Academy, #1)
  • Resurrection (The Sainthood - Boys of Lowell High #1)

Crew (3 books)