Start by marking “Evermore: A When Rivals Play Novella” as Want to Read:
Evermore: A When Rivals Play Novella

Evermore: A When Rivals Play Novella

(When Rivals Play #2.5)

Grab your dancing shoes and put on your prettiest dress. It's prom season in Blackwood Keep and forever can't wait any longer!

Four Archer was the toughest girl around. Just ask anyone. She’s the street racing daredevil who brought the King of Brynwood Academy to his knees. But watching her boyfriend fawn over his childhood playmate—even though it was just an act—would be
Kindle Edition
Published August 30th 2019 by Bebe's Reads LLC (first published May 27th 2019)

To ask other readers questions about Evermore, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Evermore

Hanna's Book Obsession
I received an ARC of the E-book in exchange for an Honest Review}
{I listened to the Pod cast over on Read Me Romance as well}
This Novella is EVERYTHING!!!! Oh my Gosh!!! I LOVE Four and Ever with all my heart and being back in their heads is so wonderful. B.B. brings it with the angst in this one! Four and Ever are still forbidden and secret and watching them sneak around is so sexy. Their connection only grows even when they are tested! I love that we got this extra novella. It’s sexy and angst
Anna Banana
Sep 01, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

It was great being back inside of Four and Ever's POV. This is a great novella to kind of tie up some loose strings but also leave you excited for the next book with the way everything is being set up. Jamie still makes me want to throw up in my mouth every time he talks but I am curious to how his love story with Barbie will go. Also I need Vaughn and Tyra to be endgame so I need book 3 to come out so I can see how their love story will be set up. I honestly feel like I could read bonu
Sarah - Musings of the Modern Belle
***AVAILABLE NOW***

5 CROWNS

GAH! I love this world that BB Reid has created! Absolutely love. This novella have us a little bit of everything.

We got the sexy and sweet and swoon-worthy Ever and Four. We got some of Jaime and Vaughn and Wren and Lou. We got a bit of insight into the next book, which I’m dying for. I honestly just fell more in love with them.

The story is perfect for a novella. It gives us some insight into Four and Ever and Barbie, and a little hint as to what is coming next. It i
Insane Book Lover
“Forever and always”

description

➡➡➡ INSTAGRAM: @insanebooklover 😊❤

After finishing The Moth and the Flame. This was everything I needed.!!!

I adored the way Ever is head over heels in love with Four.
And how Four will always challenges him.

Even though this is a short.
It plays a vital role in the When Rivals Play series.
You have to read it. And since the situation FourEver have found themselves into is not an easy one. This novella will shed light onto certain things that might have left you wondering, what
Tracy  C
May 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
YESSSS. I will be downloading the previous and the next book IMMEDEATLY!!
Carissa
I'm so lost, these novellas/audios, should really be standalones.

I listened to the professionally narrated audiobook on the Read Me Romance Podcast for FREE!

Read Me Romance FREE Audiobooks ➝ https://bit.ly/2PzD65g

Listen for FREE here:
iTunes ➝ http://geni.us/A888vRA
Google Play ➝ http://geni.us/7lB4UBK
Stitcher ➝ https://bit.ly/2yX2zeH
Katie Pedersen
I feel like I have no idea what I just listened to. I really wish the RMR podcast would not choose books that can't be read as stand-alones. I mean, they say they can be read as stand-alones but I guess I just disagree and this is at least the second book this season that I've felt this way. I still don't understand why Ever was pretending and the whole book revolved around that premise. This was beyond frustrating and confusing, so sadly, I could only give it 2 stars.
Weronika -  Little Steamy Reads
„You’ve seen the lenghts I went to drive you away. How far do you think I’m willing to go to keep you?”

It’s no secret that I’m obsessed with When Rivals Play series and that every glimpse of Four and Ever makes my heart beat faster. I went crazy for them in The Peer And The Puppet and the short story in Evermore made me fall in love with this couple even more! I’m such a sucker for lovers with many obstacles in their path and B.B. Reid doesn’t spare these two. Because with the upcoming prom and
queen_of_the_books_18
Sep 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
”Only ever you.”

Evermore is a 15k word bonus Novella that takes you back into the lives of the Blackwood Keep Gang. For anyone who has read The Peer and the Puppet and The Moth and the Flame you will love this.

I’m obsessed with this series so any words that BB Reid wants to write about these characters, I will scoop them up and read them in a heartbeat.

”Don’t you know I’m king, baby?”
”Only when I say so.”

I love Four and Ever and I will never get enough of their connection and their love story
Kahea
***4 Stars***

FINALLY!!

Well, kinda sorta since it will be a true finally situation when The Punk and The Plaything drops, but it’s the beginning and to say it took long enough is an understatement. This little novella shows us once again why Four and Ever are not only good people ~ despite what some believe ~ but so good for each other. And I can’t help but admit that as much as I do love “The Punk” I’m crossing my toes that he does get a little comeuppance…

~ Copy provided by the author & vol
Emily
May 31, 2019 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
I listened to the podcast of this book. I was completely lost with the backstory. I had no clue what was going on. Definitely should have went with a stand-alone. I’m also not a huge fan of high school stories.
fatin (booksforahufflepuff)
IM BAWLING FOUR AND EVER YOU HAVE MY HEART AND YOUR RIGHTS FOR LIFE
Becky
Not really a fan. First, this isn't really a standalone--I was completely confused why Four and Ever have to hide their relationship and why Ever's pretending to be with someone else for most of the book, and now that I'm finished I still don't get it. Why are so many characters living at Ever's dad's house? Where is Four's mother? Isn't she supposed to be there too? (Honestly, the adults are pretty much an afterthought here, if even that.) How do a group of high school students have enough mone ...more
Rebecca
Aug 30, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I love B.B. Reid’s When Rivals Play series; the world she constructs and the characters she develops all add to the angsty feel of Blackwood Keep and more importantly, Brynwood Academy.

It’s clear that money talks and secrets reign in this town but despite the transformative power each one seems to have, those involved still have a choice and even though it’s inundated with obstacles and plagued with a slew of second guessing, the only way the heroes and heroines of this series prove themselves
Keri Loves Books
Aug 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
There is never enough Four and Ever! This quick read will give you your fix as we wait impatiently for more of this captivating series!

Going to prom is a right of passage, but what’s the point if you can’t go with the man you love. Four would rather skip it if she is forced to sit back and watch Ever go with Barbie.

Hiding their love is becoming more of a challenge. Not being able to love out loud is taking it’s toll. Ever is going to have to choose between love or obligation.

This continues to be
Erika PBookHavenBookBlog
A fun glimpse into one of my favorite couples keeping me salivating for the next book!! Four and Ever had me glued to the pages, giggling at their antics, and swooning all over as the Author gave us some extra time with them that I adored so hard. If you loved them as much as I did in The Peer and The Puppet!! I inhaled the goodness as if I was starving!! I absolutely cannot wait for more!! I thank the Author for providing a copy to review!!

~~~Erika, Book Haven Book Blog
The Talented Miss Ripley
I listened to the podcast because well I wanted to see what this novella was about. It brings back Ever and Four. While I read the Peer and the Puppet as well as Moth to the Flame I don't feel like you would get the clear picture of this novella if you have not read at least The peer and the puppet. I adore these characters but I really want Four and Evers story to continue. I loved the podcast and will be listening to more also i preordered. I love this series!
Joan
Jun 30, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Listened with Read Me Romance. Intrigued to read the full book... definitely would be more beneficial if you read book 1 before this one.
TheSassyNerdBlog
Aug 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I listened to this on RMR podcast not long ago and absolutely loved it. This story is Ever and Four's and HOT DAMN, It was hot. It was Emotional. It was intense and it completely consumed me as I listened to it, so when I saw the ebook coming out I knew I had to grab it and read it and I thoroughly enjoyed reading it as much as I did listening too. These two characters relationship was so push and pull that it will have you almost pulling out your hair, but damnnnnn it was good. There were a few ...more
Nédu
Sep 20, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
“For nothing and no one in the world would I ever let myself lose you. That’s when I knew I was done.”

“You’ve seen the lengths I went to drive you away. How far do you think I’m willing to go to keep you?.”

Okay, let me just start by saying that I wish this novella was longer and yeah I know I have been saying it for all the books in this series but you can’t help but want more. Evermore begins where The Moth and The Flame ends and it is focused on prom and everyone in Brynwood Academy is looking
Nadia
Aug 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
"For nothing and no one in the world would I ever let myself lose you."

Bebe Reid did it again. How tf did she manage to make me feel so much in just so few pages is beyond me.
It's no secret I'm in love with this series and these characters and Evermore was just what I needed right now. I love how Ever was so determined and sure about his love for Four and how he was willing to do just about anything to stay with her.
One extra star for so much Jamie content because he's my favorite and he's fina
Denise
I'll start by saying, I would recommend NOT listening to (the podcast) or reading this novella until you have read both the Peer and the Puppet & Moth and the Flame. I don't think you will be able to follow what is going on unless you do.

As for the story, it was a novella so it was short. I'm a greedy/impatient lover of all B.B. Reid and didn't want it to end. This was a bit more of Four & Ever and takes place at the end of Moth and the Flame. Something big happens in the novella that is
Taylor Graham
Aug 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Speechless!

Wow. Never in my life has a novella made me feel so much emotion! I typically don’t like novellas just bc I don’t care for short books but bc I loved The Peer and The Puppet so much and The Moth and The Flame I had to read this. I was NOT disappointed! Gah my chest hurt through the whole book! Four and Ever will probably always be one of my favorite couples!
Jamie
May 31, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: audio, rmr
You should REALLY read book 1 first. I was NOT into what happened with these characters. And unfortunately it felt too young for my liking bc of it. The weird dual relationship made no sense bc I had not read previous book. Maybe I’ll get around to it but doubtful. Great writing tho, loved how the author tells the story, but yeah I was lost haha.
Gi's Spot Reviews
♥ ♥ ♥

I advise not to read/listen to this one before reading the previous books, I wish I had to be honestly, because I believe I would have enjoyed it much more and not felt lost, giving it’s not a standalone. Enticing characters though, I’ll definitely check the rest of the series now!
The Romance Enthusiast (Ruby)
Ever and Four are MY couple in this series. I can’t get enough of them. I’d have given it 5 stars if it was longer. Also something felt a little off with them, maybe it’s because it wasn’t a full length book.

I read this in less than an hour. I NEED MORE B.B. !!!!
Christina ( The MasqueReader )
More FourEver is exactly what I needed!,

Four and Ever are one of my favorite BB Reid couples. This little novella was an absolute perfect addition to the When Rivals Play series. Gives a little something extra to all the FourEver fans out here. Can't wait for the next book.
Book Maniac Forever
4.5 "Prom" Stars
Evermore is the perfect complement to the When Rivals Play Series. We get more of Ever, Four and the Blackwood Keep gang, but it also installs the intrigue for the upcoming book about Jamie and Barbie. While it's only a novella, I enjoyed seeing more of Ever and Four as a couple and how they both struggle with the lies in their lives. We get steamy hot scenes as well as really touching and beautiful ones. Evermore is a very enjoyable read that will make you fall in love ev
Phuong
3.5 Stars
This was cute and a quick read.
Joey Love
Jul 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Good addition for an already amazing book.
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
B.B. Reid grew up the only daughter and middle child in a small town in North Carolina. After graduating with a Bachelors in Finance, she started her career at an investment research firm while continuing to serve in the National Guard. She currently resides in Charlotte with her moody cat and enjoys collecting Chuck Taylors and binge-eating chocolate.

CONNECT WITH B.B. REID:

Reiderville http://bit.

When Rivals Play (4 books)
  • The Peer and the Puppet (When Rivals Play, #1)
  • The Moth and the Flame (When Rivals Play, #2)
  • The Punk and the Plaything (When Rivals Play, #3)
  • The Prince and the Pawn (When Rivals Play, #4)