Start by marking “Bloodborne Vol. 2: The Healing Thirst” as Want to Read:
Bloodborne Vol. 2: The Healing Thirst

Bloodborne Vol. 2: The Healing Thirst

(Bloodborne #2)

Uncover the horrors of the Healing Church as we return to Yharnam for a second volume of Titan's sell-out comic series based on Fromsoftware/Hidetaka Miyazaki's critically-acclaimed Bloodborne videogame!

As the first Hunters slice the night in the search of the afflicted, The Healing Church faces a rupture in its ranks as it struggles to halt the spread of the mysterious As
Published April 30th 2019 by Titan Comics (first published September 2018)

To ask other readers questions about Bloodborne Vol. 2, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bloodborne Vol. 2

Gianfranco Mancini

More a 4 stars read, but I'm really loving the storylines and grim atmosphere of this well written/drawn fantasy-horror comic book series inspired by a popular videogame franchise, and that (view spoiler) horrific ending just gave me chills!

My gamer days are no more, but sooner or later I just have to try playing the Bloodborne videogame.
Pardis Ahmadi
Nov 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: comics
ok so on my last review on the first issue of Bloodborne comics i said i wish they would dig deeper to what happened in yharnam and main characters, this issue goes to the time when the infection was spreading in yharnam, and tells the story of a Priest and a Scientist that were working on the reasons and means of the infection. i really enjoyed this issue. only problem is it's not finished yet and half of it has been published by now (#5 and #6) and the next number will be out this month. can't ...more
Lynn
Jun 07, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Today’s post is on Bloodborne volume 5 by by Ales Kot, illustrated by Piotr Kowalski, Brad Simpson. It is 32 pages long and published by Titan Comics. The cover has a hunter turning into a beast on it. The intended reader is a fan of the games and wants more information about the world. There is no foul language, no sex, and mild violence in this volume. The story is told from third person close of monk. There Be Spoilers Ahead.

From the back of the book- The city of Yharnam: an ancient, gothic m
Carlos
Jun 11, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I rather enjoyed the first story, this one is heavier and is more focused on lives of the inhabitants of Yarhnam. The art and story of this one is more reminiscent of other Lovecraftian tales and quite more text heavy than the first graphic novel, and just as with the game and the first book, it is beautifully executed to break your heart at the end.
John
Jan 09, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I'm constantly impressed by this "humble" video game adaptation. It's well-written, but perhaps too sprawling and slowburn for a video game. Particularly for someone like myself who hasn't even played the game.

Ales, continues to grow as a writer. And Piotr Kowalski never disappoints in his art. I just hope he gets back to finishing the next volume of "SEX" with Joe Casey.
Tasha
May 27, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This comic is beautiful to look at, and intriguing to read. I can't wait to find out what happens next!
Calum Timms
Adam
May 03, 2019
Goodreads Librari...: Please Update Cover + Info 6 19 Jun 01, 2019 03:25PM

Bloodborne (2 books)
  • Bloodborne: The Death of Sleep (Bloodborne, #1)