Start by marking “Vowing Love (Steele Ridge, #9)” as Want to Read:
Vowing Love (Steele Ridge, #9)

(Steele Ridge #9)

When the biggest Steele bachelor finally ties the knot, nothing will keep him from walking down the aisle...

A groom cutting loose on his wedding night isn't out of the ordinary. But Reid Steele’s buddies throw a bachelor party Green Beret style, where no man is left behind...or left standing. Reid wakes up the next morning with a hangover to end all hangovers. Or maybe st
Published June 24th 2019 by Steele Ridge Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Vowing Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Vowing Love

Madison Warner Fairbanks
Vowing Love by Adrienne Giordano

Reid and Brynne’s wedding day goes horribly awry.
Book 9 in the Steele Ridge series by alternating authors. This is a novella.
It can be read as a standalone romance.

Full of the emotional heart you want in a great romantic suspense. This is one not to be missed, even if you haven’t read any of the other Steele Ridge books. Happy tears at the end.
Quasi large cast of characters but the author did a great job of centering the story on the bride and groom.

My takeaw
Becky Claxon
Jun 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a good short read. I love the Steele family. Big, bad Green Beret Reid is finally settling down with Brynne. Their wedding day is anything but perfect. I was surprised by something scary happening. But it went along with the “perfect” day Brynne wanted. You can imagine some of the shenanigans that went on with Reid’s Green Beret buddies! At least this will be a wedding they will never forget! I strongly encourage you to read the book. I voluntarily read an Advanced Reader’s Copy of this ...more
Cathy Geha
Jun 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
Vowing Love by Adrienne Giordano
Steele Ridge #9

This novella length story sees Reid and Brynne having to deal with a crazy situation before they can say their wedding vows. The experience, though difficult, only drew them closer together. I thoroughly enjoyed this snippet of time in Steele Ridge and the opportunity of catching a glimpse of some other characters in the series.

Thank you to the author for the ARC- This is my honest review.

4 Stars
Julia David
Jun 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
A good, suspenseful short story. As Reid and Brynne prepare to marry, several things happen to make Reid think it might not happen. Brynne starts having doubts when she finds him still drunk from the night before. Then a crazy woman holds them both at gun point. Will they live until their wedding? If Reid has anything to say about it, they will.
Diane
Jun 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE BOOK
I voluntarily reviewed a copy of "VOWING LOVE" This was such a fun exciting, interesting, intriguing, suspense, intense drama filled storyline with a twist you don't see coming.
Reid Steele and Brynne Whitfield wedding day is finally here it was long time coming she been married to an emotionally abusive guy it took Reid 16 mos. to convince that they be together.
Reid's Green Beret buddies through him a bachelor party to never forget they all got out of control tied him to a chair a poured moonshi
Cricket
Jun 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Where to begin with this short but oh so sweet book? Let me start by saying the characters are very well developed and have a lot of depth, the plot is great and the story is fast paced. Now let's move on to the main characters.
Reid Steele former green beret and the man that is about to marry the beautiful and sweet Brynne. I love all of the Steele brothers Reid is one of my favorites.
In this short book Reid has been out with his former team and brothers from his military days. He had not plann
Lynn Brooks
Jun 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Here comes the bride ... or will she?? This fast paced and action packed novella of Reid and Brynne's wedding day was super fun to read. The only thing that could have made it any better was if it had been longer and we could have drug each and every family member back on the pages to bask in them all again. This wedding was never going to go down easy when Reid was involved, and if making Brynnie mad was the only thing that was going wrong maybe it would be okay but when danger strikes, all bet ...more
Becky
Jun 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
A crazy, OTT, full of non-stop action yet still romantic short story--in other words, pretty much exactly what you'd expect from a Steele Ridge wedding ;)

This is going to be short and sweet--I honestly don't know what I can say beyond the blurb without spoiling anything! So much happens--somehow you'll both shake your head at what's going on and nod with understanding (again--see Steele Ridge Wedding comment above. It's so true).

This probably isn't the book to start with if you're new to the se
Michelle Vandal
Jun 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This story had me smiling at the antics, biting my nails at the events unfolding and then tearing up with happiness. I've been on this crazy ride with the Steele's from the beginning. What a roller coaster of emotions. Reid and Brynne are getting married BUT Reid got drunk on moonshine at his bachelor party and is not supposed to be at the house when Brynne arrives to get ready. Unfortunately, he's still kind of drunk and in no shape to move quickly. Things go crazy from there and it takes Reid ...more
Amy R
Jun 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Vowing Love by Adrienne Giordano is simply icing on a well written cake that is the Steele Ridge series. While you could read this book on its own, it is much better after you read Living Fast first. That is the books where Reid and Brynne meet and fall in love.

In Vowing Love, we get to catch up with Reid and Brynne to see how things are going for their wedding. Of course, when it comes to the Steele family, there is never a dull moment. Danger seems to follow Reid, but luckily he usually knows
Rosemary K
Jun 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Reid Steele is in big trouble. After his bachelor party, he's under the weather. Not the way he should be feeling on his wedding day. When his momma and his fiancé are up in arms, he's ashamed. He figures that his day couldn't get any worse. Suddenly it does. He finds himself faced with a woman with a gun. Can he escape and make it to his wedding? Reid is stubborn, opinionated and madly in love with Brynne. I liked him. He's a character but the Steele Family is always memorable. Brynne may seem ...more
Dawn Cruikshank
Jun 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Vowing Love

OMG! What an explosive novella! It starts out with Reid being totally wasted on his wedding day. For him, the day just gets more explosive when Brynne finds him still at his mother's house and goes downhill from there. In walks Mac's wife with a gun and thinks seem like they are going totally sideways. Brynne finds strength when Reid's cousins and friend enter the picture. She fights Rachael to get the gun away from her. As everyone says, never a dull moment with the Steeles. I am so
Becky Burciaga
Jun 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A fast paced read that draws you through so effortlessly, even knowing the story is novella length, the ending came far too quickly...I can never get enough Steele goodness. There was the perfect mixture of drama, tension, unexpected complications, all wrapped around Reid and Brynne’s unfailing love...which superseded all expectations for a drama free romantic wedding day. Ms Giordano has once again transported me to another place, making me, in my mind’s eye, a participant within the story in a ...more
Kim
Jun 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is the book that you need to read! If you have loved the Steele Ridge series and all the big huge family, then this will hit home and make you proud to love them even more. If you haven’t read any of the Steele Ridge books yet, start here – you will fall in love! This is story is Reid and Brynne’s wedding, you don’t have to have read the other Steele books to experience the strength and love of this family. It was a quick read that left me feeling good for the rest of the day. It is definit ...more
Winnie Lim
Jun 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
We thought that Reid and Brynne had gotten their happily ever after in Living Fast and it was a surprise for them to have another book of their own. This time, featuring their wedding and what happens before it. Like all happily in love couples, they have their ups and downs but no one would have thought that their wedding day would turn out to be such a disaster. The events that happened are hilarious though and it was assuring and heartwarming to see them walking down the aisle together.

** I r
Karyn Foley
Jun 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Such a fun quick glance back into the Steeles’ life. The story takes place on the morning of Reid and Brynne’s wedding. Having read the other Steele Ridge books, I knew to expect nothing to go according to plan. However, I wasn’t quite prepared for how turned off I was by Brynne’s attitude/insecurity when she finds Reid still drunk/hungover from the night before. Thankfully that quickly changes when she finds herself mixed up in danger with Reid. I loved going back and getting a glimpse of one o ...more
Linda Quick
Jun 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved reading about Brynne and Reid's wedding day! This is a fun novella with plenty of drama that does not disappoint. I love Brynne and Reid together and how they interact, so it was great to read the story of their wedding.

This is a novella in an established series, so, while it is a stand alone, it will make more sense and you will enjoy it so much more, if you've read at least one or two of the prior books. However, the series is so good that you really owe to yourself to read them all. T
Marissa
Jun 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
Kindle Copy for Review

In this novella, Brynne and Reid are finally tying the knot. But things do not have a less than perfect start. Reid wakes up with a huge hangover from his bachelor party the night before.

All he wants to do is marry her and make the day special but things go quickly astray. She finds him suffering from his hangover as her insecurities come to haunt her; especially, her failed first marriage.

What can he do to make it up to her before they wed? Will they even walk down the ai
Carol
Jul 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Former Green Beret, Reed Steele is getting
married to the sweet, lovely woman of his
dreams. What could possibly go wrong on
the perfectly planned wedding festivities?
Well written story with drama, lots of
tension, thrills and chills make for an
unusual captivating read.
An array of colorful, quirky, vivid and
well defined characters bring their flavor
to the an unforgettable wedding!!
A great read!
I volunteered to read Vowing Love ARC.
Thanks to author for the opportunity.
My opinion is voluntary and my
Robin Lee
Jun 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Although this is a novella, the author has put a lot of action in it! Reid overdid things at his bachelor party with his Green Beret buddies after promising Brynne that he wouldn’t get drunk. She is furious, but that’s not the only problem of their wedding day. It seems like some of their guests are having major issues in their marriage that threatens to ruin Reid & Brynne’s special day. A great read!
Bobbie
Jun 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
This very short, but impactful story was fun to read. If you haven’t read the other books yet, you can certainly still enjoy it, but I will say that I think is has more “feels” if you know the other characters, and even know Reid and Brynne’s story first. This is their wedding day, and as with all other Steele Ridge books, some chaos must be ensured. Another great read about a family I would love to be friends with. Hope there are more books to come!
Mary Lawson
(Steele Ridge Series)
Adrienne Giordano

As my grandmother would say, “Reid is certainly in a pickle on his wedding day.”
Started reading this in the waiting room at the VA and found my emotions really played with the events that effect Brynne and Reid on their wedding day.
Many tears from the emotions shared between Brynne and Reid on their wedding day. Just the right amount of suspense and love.
Thank you for a great read.
Tami Schafer
Jun 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Reid and Brynne are getting married !! But do you think it could go off with out a hitch ...well of course not ! this book was so fun I laughed so hard at times I read it in one sitting ! Shehad one rule for their big day and well guess what happened ….don't guess go forth and read! I LOVE this series I mean what's not to this is just one great big happy/crazy family enjoy the ride I did
Linda Rimer-Como
Jun 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Quick read and a wonderful addition to the Steele Ridge series. There is plenty of drama, thanks to Reid's army pals. Can he make thing right with Brynne? This is a well written story full of endearing characters and loving family. A must read!

I voluntarily read and reviewed this book; all opinions expressed are my own.
Jodi
Loved it!

Oh I love Reid and Brynne story and the whole Steele family and this A Steele Ridge Novella is not a exception!! I am so happy Reid and Brynne got the big day even if there were a few bumps along the way!! I would recommend this book and the whole Steele Ridge Series to everyone!
Linda
Jun 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
5🌟
It's Reid and Brynne wedding day and the one thing she wanted the most he blew. His Army buddies got him drunk on moonshine at his bachelor party and he's passed out on his mom's floor the day of the wedding when he's supposed to be gone.
Bad goes to worse and their both in danger.
A great addition to the series!
Pauline Frost
Jul 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another well written perfectly paced story pulling you in from the start. This being book nine in the Steele Ridge series is a standalone read but a great series to get into. This one about Brynne and Reid's marriage but easy to follow all the characters in the story.
Abby G. Amos
Jul 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Excellent Read!

I always enjoy reading books in this series! Trouble always finds Reid! I'm glad that things work out between him and Brynne! You can truly read how much love they feel for each other! I will definitely recommend this book to others!
Jane
Jul 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
Woohoo!! Reid and Brynne finally make it to the alter but not without some excitement to start the day!! This is a short read but it still packs the usual punch that all the Steele Ridge stories contain. I read it in one sitting and had a HUGH smile on my face when I closed the book!!
Linda Levine
Jun 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I really liked the couple and they definitely have to stay strong to get to their wedding.

He really loves her and she has a strength you don't see at first.

I loved the other characters too and their relationships enhance the story.

I am voluntarily reviewing a copy I received.
Adrienne Giordano is a USA Today bestselling author of over twenty romantic suspense and mystery novels. She is a Jersey girl at heart, but now lives in the Midwest with her workaholic husband, sports-obsessed son and Buddy the Wheaten Terrorist (Terrier). She is a cofounder of Romance University blog and Lady Jane’s Salon-Naperville, a reading series dedicated to romantic fiction. For more inform ...more

Steele Ridge (9 books)
  • Steele Ridge: The Beginning
  • Going Hard (Steele Ridge, #2)
  • Living Fast (Steele Ridge, #3)
  • Loving Deep (Steele Ridge, #4)
  • Breaking Free (Steele Ridge, #5)
  • Roaming Wild (Steele Ridge, #6)
  • Stripping Bare (Steele Ridge, #7)
  • Enduring Love (Steele Ridge, #8)