Start by marking “Conflict of Interest (Orchard Inn Romance Series 2)” as Want to Read:
Conflict of Interest (Orchard Inn Romance Series 2)

Conflict of Interest

(Orchard Inn Romance #2)

He just had the best night of his life… with a completely off limits woman.

When Jax sets his mind on something, the task is as good as done. And with a coveted promotion within sight, he feels unstoppable. But when his seriously hot fling at the masked ball turns out to be his boss’s daughter, he may have sabotaged more than his career…

Harper is fed up with living in her f
Published August 1st 2019 by Our Peaceful Family

To ask other readers questions about Conflict of Interest, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Conflict of Interest

Priyanka Dhingra
Jul 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
Conflict of Interest is the second book of Orchard Inn Romance series by A.M. Kusi but it can be read stand-alone. I am honoured to review this book as this is the first book I have read from this author.

This story is about Jax, who is a career-focused person and everything should be done according to his plans. Any Changes in his Career will not be accepted by him. Well, once at the gala he almost shared a one night stand but when Jax realises that the lady is none other than his best friend's
☆☆Hannah☆☆
Aug 01, 2019 rated it it was ok
I enjoyed The Orchard Inn so I was disappointed that this one didn't work for me. Jax was too much of a pain for my liking. It was obvious that he liked Harper. Yet he continued to play games. I felt bad for Harper she really did give him too many tries. Even though this didn't work for me I was glad that they got their HEA.
Lisa
Jul 31, 2019 rated it really liked it
Although this the second book in this series, it can totally be read as a standalone. Whilst it is set in the sphere as The Orchard Inn, the actual location of the Inn doesn't really feature and I was looking forward to being taken back there. This book runs in tandem to The Orchard Inn. This book is based around River's city life, with his sister Harper and best friend Jax taking centre stage.

Jax is completely focused on his career and won't let anything get in the way of getting the promotion
Jennifer Pierson
Aug 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
You know, a certain amount of push & pull makes a good book seriously great even though it can be frustrating, however, what Jax pulled had me ready to seriously HURT HIM! Like I mean switch back & forth from throat punching to junk punching him, and that almost seems to nice. I was #TEAMHARPER ALL THE WAY, and he kept hurting my girl, and she still gave him chance after chance. See, Harper is his best friend's little sister, but when they're about to hook up, he didn't recognize her, un ...more
Suzette
Jul 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
An endearing cross racial romance. Jaxton is driven and focused. He knows he has to work hard as a black man in corporate America. He also has the burden of being an only child and trying to live up to his parents expectations. Harper is vivacious and spontaneous. She is the baby of her family and still not treated as an adult. When these two find themselves in bed at a masquerade ball they are both surprised when the masks come off.

There are decisions to be made because of the complexities of
Merry Jelks-Emmanuel
Jul 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Jax has his heart set on a promotion and he has put everything into going all out for it. While at the masked ball Jax encounters a hottie that he has a one night stand with and wouldn't you know it, she turns out to be the boss's daughter. Now these two are thrown together and Harper hasn't forgotten their one intimate night either. She wants more and Jax well he's smitten but he doesn't want to rock the boat. How will this tryst end? I voluntarily agreed to receive an ARC of this book or an ho ...more
Christine
Jul 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
ARC review For honest review. This is a beautiful story of jaxton who best friends with river , his boss is David Parker at Parker consulting inc .and when he meets a beautiful women at the company masked ball he didn't know at first that Harper the sister/daughter is the one that will rock his world and turn his insides out. This story has the problems with interracial relationship , jobs, family, friendships , and about the inner dialog of one's thoughts . 10 stars
wendy Shelton(obsessedbybooks)
I know i repeat myself but i love falling for my brother's best friend romance. Jax and Harper are amazing. They share an almost one night night stand and Jax knows it cant happen not even the thought of it but Harper is president and knows what and who she wants, but can Jax give in and have what he really wants or will he let it slip away.
Julie
Aug 07, 2019
Christy
Jul 27, 2019
A.M. Kusi
Jun 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
MamaBee
Kelly
added it
Taylor
Oct 06, 2019
A.M. Kusi is the pen name of a husband and wife team. We enjoy writing romance novels that are inspired by our own experiences as an interracial/ intercultural couple.

Our novels focus on healthy relationships that involve a partnership between a strong female heroine and the hero, are emotionally satisfying and have a happy ending.

Sign up for our newsletter to find out when new books release! Plus

Orchard Inn Romance (2 books)
  • The Orchard Inn (Orchard Inn Romance Series Book 1)