Start by marking “Galactic Champion (Galactic Champion, #1)” as Want to Read:
Galactic Champion (Galactic Champion, #1)

Galactic Champion

(Galactic Champion #1)

Major Jacob Berger’s career takes the next step when he becomes captain of the Revenge, a reverse-engineered Xeno starship. When the starship is attacked in hyperspace, Jacob is gifted power from interdimensional beings.

Jacob soon finds himself stranded on an alien planet with only one task: find the Revenge’s missing crew members. To do that, he’ll need to survive a
Published May 30th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Galactic Champion, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Galactic Champion

Start your review of Galactic Champion (Galactic Champion, #1)
Ian Denner
Jun 18, 2019 rated it did not like it
Not good

Despite some mixed reviews on Amazon I decided to give this book a chance. How bad can it be? Well, the truth is pretty much not good at all. I won’t go into all the plot shortcomings, for that just read some of the other reviews. But speaking for myself I definitely did not enjoy this story at all. Sometimes I wish there was a negative star rating. Not very often, but this was one of them.
Jennifer Millar
Aug 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
Sci-fi/fantasy

What does a Marine do when plopped out of hyperspace after a failed mission gifted like Samson? Finds his crew and beats the snot out of slavers, of course! B/c that’s a default mission naturally and ... . This book is definitely not an attempt to copy other authors doing the similar genre - thank goodness. I love Dante King!
Scott
Jun 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great book

This was a great book, that was full of fast passed action and good humor. The world created in this book is something else and full of strange aliens. I can’t wait for the next book.
James
Jul 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
A fun space opera book.

Overall the book was good and I enjoyed how the author worked to give the story it's own unique feel. The pacing was good and story was interesting with a lot of action scenes.
Marlon
Jun 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great read

This was an impressive opening for a series. I've been missing some good sci-fi harem action and this filled the void perfectly. I love the overpowered MC and his supporting cast are extremely distinctive. Great pace has me waiting for more.
Anthony Bowen
Jul 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Awesome

I thoroughly enjoyed this book. The character development and plot development are balanced well with the action and intrigue. I think it's a great start to the series and I am looking forward to the next book.
DSP
Oct 03, 2019 rated it liked it
I wanted to like this (great cover). I will give the 2nd one a go but it's floating dangerously over my "give up" pile.
Sam
Jun 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
Not bad

I liked the book,but it left something to be desired with the over all plot.The characters felt forced.Maybe book two will be better.
Terri Owens
Jun 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great

Great book, I have enjoyed all of your books so far. I must say that this one started much too slow for my liking. Besides that, it was awesome. Cant wait for book 2
Nicholas Brock
Oct 03, 2019
Randall Mason
Jul 16, 2019
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

• Branded (Master of All Book 1)
  • Tribe Master
  • Power Mage 3
  • Dragon Emperor 2
  • Without Law 4
  • Metal Mage 4
  • Zeal of the Mind and Flesh: A Cultivating Gamelit Harem Adventure (Spellheart Book 1)
  • Wraith King
  • Power Mage 4
  • Summoner 7 (Summoner, #7)
  • Without Law 3
  • Metal Mage 7
  • Sordid Sorcery
  • Skulduggery 1: Building a Criminal Empire

Galactic Champion (2 books)
  • Galactic Champion 2 (Galactic Champion, #2)