Start by marking “Falling for the Forbidden (Forbidden #1)” as Want to Read:
Falling for the Forbidden (Forbidden #1)

Falling for the Forbidden

(Forbidden #1)

Craving her was wrong.

Loving her was forbidden.

She was innocent and untouchable—too good for a man like me.

But I caved to my desire.

I had her, and I made her mine.

We disregarded the warnings and followed our hearts, forgetting one thing:

Love was never meant to be that easy. And a love like ours was never meant to exist.

Falling for the Forbidden is the emotion
Kindle Edition
Published June 26th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Falling for the Forbidden, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Falling for the Forbidden

Start your review of Falling for the Forbidden (Forbidden #1)
Lindsay
I'm feeling deeply betrayed by this book. Yes, there's an element of shame on me because I didn't look at GR first, I didn't look at reviews...I didn't realize this was a series. 😐 Even worse, I didn't realize this had a cliffhanger. 😑

What makes my feelings worse is that this book was pretty much a perfect stepbrother book. I had been seeing this book in constant ads on facebook, and it kept screaming at me...all of those teasers/ads were leaving a lot to live up to. They were great. So imagine
Coco.V
Dec 18, 2019 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: freebie
🎁 FREE on Amazon today (12/18/2019)! 🎁
P
Feb 25, 2020 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
A waste of time...

I didn’t realize this was a cliffhanger (followed by 6 years before they reconnect. I got to the end of this one and the premise of the next one says “none of the women who have warmed my bed can fill the void in my heart”. I knew then that I was done. How long did the guy even wait before jumping in bed with the next woman? A day? A premise like that makes the “I love you” in this book smell like bull%#^, especially when it reads like he had planned to come back for her. To me
Athena D.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ 5 STARS

Falling For The Forbidden by Tracy Lorraine is an EPIC read and will join the ranks of the BIBLIO-ARISTOCRACY!!!

Full review to come
Tracy W (Tracy&HelensRomanceBlog)
I absolutely love Tracy’s books but this one has to be my favourite so far.

If you don’t fall for Lauren and BJ (Ben) then something is not right, these characters are phenomenal to read. The chemistry between them is through the roof and the story keeps you completely hooked from the start.

You have to love a forbidden romance and Tracy has nailed this one completely. She is able to capture you and keep you wanting more. The whole story flows amazingly, it’s fast paced and a definite page turne
LMR
Jun 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Readers Over 18 Only Please
Recommended to LMR by: Tracy Lorraine & Booksprout
Falling for the Forbidden by Tracy Lorraine Falling for the Forbidden By: Tracy Lorraine
They're "Falling for the Forbidden," But It's Not End'n Well... Especially As Daddy Dearest Fights It!
Here They GO "Falling for the Forbidden,"
It's totally Taboo... And They Shouldna DO IT,
But They cannot HELP ThemSelves!
of Course... There's BackLash, Consequences, & HeartAches in Store!
Cuz, There Always IS...
When you're "Falling for the Forbidden!"
Especially... When SomeOne is Dead set Against you being Together!
NOW, Hang on tight, Dear Readers,
Dec 25, 2019 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: forbidden
No relationship build up, way too much instalove

This was waaaay too instalovey with zero build up for their relationship at all. They didn't get to know each other at all. It was basically one picnic and suddenly they're into each other. I just didn't really like Lauren either. She was really flat and one dimensional as a character. And I wasn't a fan of Ben either. I was looking for more having met Ben in the Falling For series and this didn't meet any expectations. Overall, seriously disappoin
Kathleen Bradbury (Bulfon)
I absolutely loved this book and was honored to have been able to read and review. It was such a phenomenal read and had amazing characters as well as an amazing story line. I just could not get enough of it and once I started reading it I could not put it down. I recommend that you read it.

amberreadsromance
3.75 stars!

This was good but I felt like I was missing something after I finished it. There will be a second book (this ends with a cliffhanger) so I'll definitely read it but I just couldn't connect with Lauren for some reason but it otherwise kept me intrigued. I enjoyed the forbidden aspect of it though. It's nice to read those every now and then!
Elvira
Jun 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved how well written the storyline is done giving you a smooth and easy time. The characters have great chemistry to keep you interested in turning the pages.

Nate
Jul 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved Ben & Lauren's story. Great characters. I couldn't put this one down. Such a great story. I'm voluntarily leaving an honest review for a copy of the book via booksprout. ...more
Kendoll
Jan 27, 2020 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: dnf
DNF - got bored, relationship too insta-lovey and no build up
Sassy Southern
Aug 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
Lauren has just moved in with her father, Nick, and step-mom Jenny to work with him at Johnson & Sons. She grew up living with her mom and is not prepared for her step-brother, Ben.
Ben does not trust Lauren's dad Nick at all with the company that his family started. Yet as much as he wants to hate Lauren he can't deny his attraction to her.
Are Ben and Lauren willing to cross the line and at what cost will it be for both of them?
This is such a great beginning and I am really looking forward to t
All Booked Out
Sep 10, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Falling for the Forbidden is the first book in the Forbidden Trilogy and what a start is was. It was the perfect beginning to a tantalizing and angsty stepbrother, forbidden romance. So, apparently Ben was a prominent character and mentioned quite a bit in the series before this one, but I never felt like I was missing anything. In saying that, I would have loved to have gotten glimpses of him before and watched his character growth, but I still got exactly enough to make me fall head ov
Kari Hansen
Jun 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
After her parents separated Lauren moved in with her mom but if she wants her father to pay for college he has a couple of conditions. She now finds herself living at his home with her stepmother and stepbrother Ben and having to work for her father’s company as well.

From their first meeting the sparks fly between Lauren and Ben and it is only a matter of time before the chemistry ignites. Will they be able to keep their relationship a secret and what happens if her father finds out?

This is the
 Mary ❤️ DBO
Falling for the Forbidden (Forbidden #1) by Tracy Lorraine

5 STARS ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Falling for the Forbidden is the first book in the Forbidden series by author Tracy Lorraine. It is written in dual POV and tells the story of Ben & Lauren.

A great forbidden romance that you can't put down. A truly page turner. I fell in love with the characters from the start.
Forbidden Romance + Stepbrother Romance and you got me, color me interested & intrigued. Loved the relationship between Ben & Lauren. There were mome
Sissy's Romance Book Review
Falling for the Forbidden by Tracy Lorraine is the first book starting the story of Lauren and Ben.
Lauren lives with her mom but when her dad offers to help with college if she moves in with him, of course she does. This puts her to closer to Ben, her step brother. Both have avoided each other until one night when she tries to help him which starts putting cracks in their walls toward each other. Ben knows some things about her father that we start to unravel.
Of course this book just starts th
Stephanie Ditmore
Jun 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Lauren and Ben’s story was captivating, exhilarating, fast-paced read. When Lauren is forced to move home before college, sparks begin to fly between her and Ben, being step-siblings is not going to make their relationship easy, with sneaking around and they can’t keep their hands off each other, the truth is bound to come out and when it does, it’s all going to hit the fan. Great read, recommend this book.
Tanya
Jun 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Her stepbrother was so hot and they are about to enter a sexual relationship. It is so hot but they both know if is wrong. Will anyone find out? What if they cannot keep it a secret? See what will happen

Tonya Sims harper-dixie
This book was really hard to understand the concept of what the author wanted to relay to this reader. Questions: why all the anger? What happened to Ben to make him the type of person he is?
There was no back story to give me any information as to who they are as a person. Maybe if the story was written with dual POV it would make more sense.

Unfortunately I will not be waiting for the next book.

✿❀ Lauren, aka Coffee and the Bibliophile ❀✿
I love Tracy Lorraine's writing. I love her style, her flow, her stories. But every once in a while a favorite author releases a book that just doesn't hit the mark.

And that's okay.

I enjoyed this book, but it did feel a bit...rushed. Lauren and Ben were forbidden but explosive.

But that ending? I'm not a huge fan of series where the H and h separate for years because of miscommunication. That's personal for me, so if that doesn't bother you, then the ending might be better for you.
Regina
May 16, 2020 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Kept jerking out of story

The way this is wrote kept jerking me out of the story . Instead of a full scene with full thoughts this was little minor scenes and not very interesting at all. You just made statements without writing it in an emotional way that left you reading a report instead of a book . I did not care at all about these people because the writer wrote them in one dimension. Can't see myself reading book 2 much less a long books series .
Ewa
Jun 28, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good story with a lot of drama.
This is book one of Ben and Lauren’s story . They are adult step-siblings who are attracted to each .
She is working as intern for company while step- brother is working from home.
They try to cover their relationship because things could change when her father finds out.

Sonia
Jul 13, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Ben and Lauren... 3.5 ⭐️ I wanted more details

I felt myself wanting more details, more angst, more tension between them. We get introduced to Lauren and find out a little bit about her before Ben barges into the room and kind of “forgets” she’s his stepsister. I thought that it was going to be a enemies ish to lovers ish type of book (my favorite kind) but then it didn’t really happen that way and suddenly they’re both attracted to each other 🤔.

Basically, Lauren’s father wants her to stay away
Sara - Curvy Constellation
Lauren and Ben. Step brother and sister. They totally should not even think about having feelings right? Wrong. Lauren is a naive young lady. She is starting out in a new place, with new people and at a new job working at her Fathers company. I didn’t really care for Lauren as much as I wanted to. Though she questioned everything and was very emotional (which I can relate to). Ben. Ben is a jerk. No doubt about it. But, give me a jerk any day. He is so reluctant to give in to the feelings that h ...more
Emily Pennington
Jun 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed
This is a fast-paced, well-written story. It is the first book of a trilogy, and of course, ends with a cliffhanger in the telling of Ben and Lauren’s story.

Ben and Lauren become step-siblings. As Lauren is preparing for her start at the university, she is forced to work for her controlling father and must move back into the family home. She and Ben are immediately aware of each other and attracted to each other, even though such a romance is forbidden. Nevertheless, they give in to their feelin
Jessica Roessler
Jun 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I have to say, it was SO easy for me to fall in love with this story.
I was sucked in from the first page, and didn't put it down until I reached that final page!
Congratulations to Tracy Lorraine, because you wrecked me with this heartwrenching story of true love.
Lauren's father decides that she will be moving in with him & his wife, and attending college where he wants her to, along with studying what he wants her to. Lauren is so used to trying to just make him happy, she finds herself followin
Lozz
Dec 24, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Lauren goes to live with her father in his new high end home and her new-ish stepmother Jenny. Of course this also meaning living with her brooding, bad tempered, asshole stepbrother Ben.

Of course Ben and Laurens relationship quickly (and I mean super quickly) escalates and before you can say boom chuka wow wow, Ben and Lauren are getting it on everywhere. Screwing up a storm, Creating problems with the relationship between Lauren and her father.
After this, despite a few mentioned of something
Kelly
Sep 30, 2020 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is a low 3 star for me. I wanted a quick romance read and I had gotten this one for free. I enjoy a well done step sibling romance. I'm unsure about how I feel about this book. The characters were generic, and we didn't even know Lauren's name till chapter 3 or that she was blond until even later. This makes me think maybe the writing just isn't very thought out. I enjoyed the plot, but the romance seemed to develop too quickly without any real interactions between the characters. Finally, ...more
Susanne Scott
Jun 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Well she’s done it again! Is there anything Tracy Lorraine can’t do? I dare anyone to read this and not fall head over heels in love with Ben Johnson.
This is a beautifully written story and whilst it may be ‘taboo’ I just just pure raw true love between Lauren and Ben. He is so gentle, kind and caring toward her. He’s spent years putting up walls to protect himself from his devastating loss of his Dad and then the evilness of his stepdad, yet he melts the moment he’s with Lauren. Reading his wa
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

• Bait (B.A.D. Inc., #3)
  • Mr. July (Calendar Boys #7)
  • The Sheikh’s Wife Arrangement (The Safar Sheikhs, #1)
  • The Mountain Man's Babies Box Set (The Mountain Man's Babies #1-5)
  • Like Father Like Son (Father/Son Duet #1)
  • Misconduct (FSCU Pitbulls, #1)
  • The Best Kind Of Surprise (Best Kind Novella, #2)
  • Your Neighborhood Convict (The Neighborhood, #4)
  • The Ex's Daddy (Forever Daddies, #2)
  • Mommy's Boyfriend (Be My Boyfriend # 1)
  • Wedded Miss (Wedding Season)
  • Obsessed
  • Brother's Cop Friend
  • Best Friend's Daddy (Forever Daddies #3)
  • Halloween with Dad's Best Friend
  • Falling For Him
  • Misbehaved (Brother's Best Friend, #4)
  • Her Friend's Father
Tracy Lorraine is a M/F and M/M contemporary romance author. Tracy has just turned thirty and lives in a cute Cotswold village in England with her husband, baby girl and lovable but slightly crazy dog. Having always been a bookaholic with her head stuck in her Kindle Tracy decided to try her hand at a story idea she dreamt up and hasn’t looked back since.

Forbidden (7 books)
  • Losing the Forbidden (Forbidden #2)
  • Fighting for the Forbidden (Forbidden #3)
  • Craving Redemption (Forbidden #4)
  • Demanding Redemption (Forbidden #5)
  • Avoiding Temptation (Forbidden Book 6)
  • Chasing Temptation (Forbidden, #7)