Start by marking “Sweet Victory (BTU Alumni, #3)” as Want to Read:
Sweet Victory (BTU Alumni, #3)

Sweet Victory

(BTU Alumni #3)

𝗛𝗼𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗩𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿𝗯𝗶𝗹𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗿𝘂𝗻𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴.

From her past, her present, her future—𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔.
Baking is her only solace. Cookies, cakes, ingredients coming together, they make sense.
A professional fighter walking into her kitchen? Not so much.

𝗩𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗦𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗹𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝗳𝗼𝗰𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗱 𝗼𝗻 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗳𝘂𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲.

The next fight.
The next win.
Nothing else matters except feeling the weight of the Light Heavyweight belt
Published November 10th 2019 by House of Crazy Publishing LLC

To ask other readers questions about Sweet Victory, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sweet Victory

Start your review of Sweet Victory (BTU Alumni, #3)
Brittany from Can’t Quit Books
Ever since Tap Out, I have been waiting impatiently for Vince’s story, and it truly fit him perfectly.

We have known Vince as this fighter who doesn’t let a lot of people into his circle. He has a great group of core friends and needs to focus on his upcoming fight. He’s always been the sweet, protective, jokester in the group.

Holly was the perfect addition to this group. She had the wit, the funny t-shirts, and the backbone needed to deal with this crazy, rambunctious group and her past.

The la
Britt The Red Hatter Book Blog
Oh holy swoony sweetness! Gaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh! Alley Ciz has ruined me for other books. I’m talking, cannot brain, wat r wurds, must go back and read this again NOW book hangover. Sweet Victory sailed right to the top of my favorites list with all the amazing goodness that’s within the pages.
✔️Sugary sweet
✔️Instant attraction
✔️Deliciously hot build up
✔️Hilarious friends (the Coven is EVERYTHING!)
My heart just cannot handle how much I love this book! Trust me when I tell you that Vince is everyon
Carmen Rae
This series just continues to get better and better with every book. I picked up the first one on a whim, then HAD to read the second one and I begged to get my hands on the third. Honestly there's so much to love.

First there's the coven, then there's all the hot AF athletes, the awesome banter, the hilarious text conversations. And that's before you mention the sizzling hot chemistry and even hotter sex scenes.

The insta lust between Vince and Holly was so strong yet I felt every second of it
Ash Lovesbooks
Oct 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I was blessed to be given an ARC copy of this book. Sweet Victory is a wonderful mixture of fantastic characters and interesting plot which keeps the story entertaining. I couldn't put it down! This book is the third in the BTU Alumni series by the author but could be read as a stand-alone book. I highly recommend this series if you love a good book with some witty dialogue sure to make you laugh out loud.

The main characters are Vince and Holly and their story is the perfect mix of holiday/spor
Sarah N
Oct 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I have so much love for this incredible read! Author Alley Ciz has an inexplicable talent for writing the heroines I want to be friends with, and the swooniest alpha heroes! Her latest release, Sweet Victory, is no exception! Plus we get MORE of the Coven! And you guessed it... Coven Conversations! Get ready to laugh and swoon in equal measure!

I absolutely reveled in this slow burn! The tension and heat in just a kiss was so intense, I ate up every page! This delicious and chemistry filled slow
queen_of_the_books_18
Nov 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
”He owned her body with a single kiss better than others had been able to do with the full act.”

Well Vince Steele now owns my heart. DAMN

Every time I read an Alley Ciz book I say “that’s my favourite book,” and she’s only gone and done it again.
THIS is my favourite BTU book.

Vince, Holly and the BTU Crew stole my heart. They made me laugh so hard, cry my eyes out and want to join their family so badly.

“Holly, if I take one step inside this room I will be spending the night buried so deep in
Christina ( The MasqueReader )
Shelves: 2019-reads
HOLY ALPHA! VINCE STEELE IS SEX ON A STICK!
If I didn't love Holly so dang much I'd definitely steal him!

From the very first chapter; the passion between Vince & Holly was intense and captivating! There should be a tag attached to this book titled "THIS BOOK BENEFITS HUSBANDS"!

Vince has that alpha possessive male down to a T but his dirty talking takes it to a whole new level. I completely swooned at how protective he is. With his mind set firmly on his only goal; to win his upcoming fight...u
Caroline
5 Stars

I have been waiting on this book for what feels like forever! I loved book 2 in this series Tap Out: and it is for sure in my top 5 read this year. So when I read we got another fighter romance I was a little anxious that it couldn't live up to it after Tap out but this book was so different but just as good as Tap out.

I love a baker romance I don't know why but there is just something special about those books for me. Pair that up with an MMA fighter witch is one of my favorite kinda sp
FunUndertheCovers
Oct 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is the third book in the BTU Alumni series and I think my fave so far, but because I’m enjoying getting to know all the characters better with each book, I suspect that with every addition to the series, I’m going to feel that way!

Holly is a Christmas obsessed baker while Vince is an MMA fighter...now that might not sound like a match made in heaven, but once Vince lays his eyes on the sweetness that is Holly, he’s a man on a mission. It’s instant lust, instant connection, insta-love, but
Julie-Blue Monday Girl Blog
Nov 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Hello!!! I need 10 stars!!!! Yes, that's how good this book is!!

Omg this book was everything and more, the story of Vince&Holly it's a beautiful one!
I was hooked since page one, this book it's hilarious and funny and it never gets boring!!!
I devoured it in a day and left me wanting more!
Even though the books on the series are written in the third person Alley has a way of making the story so enjoyable and the way she writes it's so unique that you end up not caring about it at all.
This love stor
Athena D.
Oct 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ 5 STARS

Alley Ciz reigns triumphant with SWEET VICTORY!

Alley is amazing at writing such down to earth and lovable characters. Vince and Holly are such an endearing couple and I fell in love with them both, as I did with all of the other couples so far in the BTU Alumni Series.

The Coven conversations in this book are beyond awesome! I concur with Holly's thoughts on the Coven.

"The Coven was life, and she desperately wanted to be a part of it."

This book was an exceptionally EPIC rea
Oct 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Sweet victory

This series just keeps getting better and better! Sweet Victory is Vince & Holly's story. Hot swoon worthy MMA fighter & Sassy baker. There is so much more to both of them! When there paths cross there 's no going back for either of them! I loved Holly's back story and her friendship with Kyle and Lyle. It doesn't take long for Holly to be part of The Covan, just love the friendship from this group and they will do anything for each other. Loved seeing the rest of the BTU gang. This
Rochelle Spaccamonti
Oct 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I didn’t think anyone could outrank the alpha swoon of Gage James, but I think Vince Steele knocked him down a HUGE notch!!

I loved the back story of Holly and Kyle. I loved that so much time was spent in EP.

Vince is a fighter in every sense of the word. His career and his love life. Who knew fighting for love would become more important than the biggest fight of his career.

Holly and Vince together are explosive. I love everything about their relationship. I was very happy with how Vince treat
Andi Isack
Nov 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
5 cupcakes stars

3 reasons to read sweet victory? Vincent Steele,
Vincent Steele !!!! Vincent Steele !!!!
But let's start from the beginning. This is the 🔥book in the series till now. Sexy, sweet,swoon and so damn addicted, just like a cupcake!!!!
Christmas theme complete this amazing story. Holly and Vince instant attraction is out of chats. Standing out of the whole story. And it's so good! It's something else! It's a chemistry you will feel and crave it too.
I like Holly vibe and of course her co
it.sgottabethebooks
Oct 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
OMG! Vince and Holly’s story is the freaking sweetest. There was the right amount of sweet with sexy. Wow! Alley Ciz writes these characters that stick with you. I am up to 3 book boyfriends from the BTU series. She makes me such a book bf whore! I love it!

Vin and Holly’s story will have you swooning and enjoying their banter. Vince’s perseverance is my fave. The guy does not back down!! He’s a fighter through and through! Yass!

This book is a must read and it’s totally epic! Loving the BTU crew
Heather andrews
Oct 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Vince loves his girl's sass, “is this your way of trying to mark your territory by getting me to wear your clothes?” Her feistiness was one of his favorite things about her. " I liked this book, I fell in love with Vince.
Rose
Nov 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I saved this book for a special time in my crazy life. A time where all the stars aligned in perfect harmony. A time where reading induced lust could be resolved. A time for when my husband would truly appreciate what I read.

I was warned about this book. Warned time and time again.

I obviously listened to some extent since I saved it all for divine timing, but did I think it would create the level of lust I experienced?!?!?! Heck no! Did I think the slow burn would also set me a flame straight t
Brenda Hawkins
Oct 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Well I never thought that I would be where I am now after reading Alley Ciz's first book Power Play BTU 1 earlier in the year, reading her 3rd installment Sweet Victory BTU3.
Alley just continues to keep me wanting more and I am so looking forward to BTU4. I thought yep Jake, what a guy, sweet devoted loyal and totally got me hooked into Ice Hockey, then along comes Gage, Hard as Steel. Holy hotness, I was a goner with this one. Then Alley goes and matches it with Vince, Man of Steel and Holly.
i
Marisol
Oct 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What a SWEET VICTORY it was!!!
It’s been so much fun to see Alleys growth as author, with every book that passes you fall more in love with the BTU clan and with her writing.

This book will have you swooning over Vince, hungry because of holly, and wanting more so much more of the clan.

Make sure to grab it on 11.11!
Caitie Segroves
Sep 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Where do I even begin? First things first... make sure you are alone when reading. This is going to melt your panties off. You WILL get hot and bothered. Whooo! This is book 3 in Alley Ciz's debut series. And it is my FAVORITE so far. This one has it all. Comedy, sweltering hot Alpha, a sweet, strong, determined not to be a damsel in distress, woman and THE COVEN!!! Vincent Steele is the epitome of yummy, delicious, soul needing, lady parts happiness, perfection. I just cannot get enough of him. ...more
Wendy *cr8zysockbookblock*
Shelves: arcs

Holy Jingle Bells!! I fell so hard for Gage “The Kraken” in Tap Out! I wasn’t sure my heart had room for another one of the boys in the BTU crew . But oh how wrong I was. Vince Steele did It y’all. He pushed everyone else outta the running for my man status...at least until Alley releases her next book. Hehe

Vince is EVERYTHING, and I do mean everything you could possibly want in your H. He’s super sexy. Abs for days. Disciplined, he has that title belt in sight ladies. H
Skye Yanovsky
Sweet & Super Sexy

The BTU Alumni series by Alley Ciz is one of my favorite series. The books are filled with gorgeous hot alpha men, strong women and tons of steam. Tap Out (BTU Alumni #2) is one of my favorite books so I was a bit worried that Sweet Victory (BTU Alumni #3) couldn’t complete with my love for Gage & Rocky…I was so wrong. This book has it all…instant attraction, hot alpha male who is determined to get his girl, a strong woman fighting for a chance to live her life how she wants,
Lager & Lefse Book Blog
Sweet Victory is the third book in the BTU series. I absolutely, 100% ADORED Tap Out with Gage and Rocky and didn’t think I would be able to find another couple that would excite me as much as ‘The Kraken’ and his therapist. I was wrong. Holly and Vince are a completely unique couple and their relationship is full of ‘the feels’.

Vince is an MMA legend in the making. Rocky from Tap Out is his sister and they both work/train at The Steele Maker. The Steele Maker is run by their father and uncle.
Rina's Reads
Nov 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Holy Mother of all things that are sexy. This book should come with a flash flood warning.
Seriously, Vince Steele not only melted my heart but also my panties *insert gif of Jesse Katsopolis from Full House "Have Mercy"*.

Alley really knows how to write an amazing story, I was smiling from the dedication right the way till the end of the book. Her humor is on point and the swoon is real.

This group of characters and their families never fail to make me giggle, shake my head at their ridiculousne
Daisy Sauceda
Oct 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I freaking loved this book. It was AWESOME! Fair warning though, you need to have tissues on hand. I was laughing, crying and glued to my kindle.

Holly and Vince are the cutest couple ever. Well you have Vince who is an alpha male but with a sweet side. Holly who is sweet and with a past that she is trying to run from. So when Vince sees Holly he just knows she is the one. Holly on the other hand, tries to keep her heart locked away. Don't count Vince out he is in it to win it! so much so that h
Bree Rock N Read
Oct 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The BTU series gets better with each book.

Alley Ciz has written so many characters into this world and each book has me beginning for more.
I truly thought that I couldn’t love any of the alphas from this series after Gage James, but holy crap was I wrong.

Vince is an alpha and a fighter in every connotation you can think of. What Vince wants her gets, and what he wants is the sweet little baker at the coffee shop. He’s on a mission to break down every one of her walls until he gets it all.

Holly
AC Squared Book Blog
Nov 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I LOVED THIS BOOK SO MUCH! I was already a huge fan of Vince from Tap Out and I couldn't wait until this book!

Everything about Vince is great. I loved how hysterical he was and how absolutely determined he was. When we are introduced to Holly, I was so stinking proud of her. I LOVED how much she loved all things Christmas. From her music, to her hysterical shirts, she totally had even me smitten! Then, when she and Vince met, I was almost blinded by their explosive chemistry! I was fanning myse
Tara Lee
Nov 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Holy mother of dragons!!!!

Vince is so hot he melts icing right off of cupcakes.

I couldnt get enough of his dirty sweet mouth and the more alpha he was the more I fell in love with him.
He was one hot man of steel...

I loved Holly I loved that she stood her ground for as long as she could before giving into Vince. She made him work for it and I loved that.
She was strong, funny and so likeable.

This was an epic fairytale romance with passion, drama, friendship and love thrown into one big dynamic.
Stefanie Jenkins
We were inevitable.

Bravo! Alley Ciz has done it again. I had the privilege to beta read this beauty and OMG Vince had me needing to run to the store to buy more panties straight from the beginning.

Ciz has created a world we want to spend time in and never leave whether it’s drinking coffee at EP, working out at the Steele Maker or hanging out that the apartment.

The chemistry between Holly and Vince is off the charts, I mean hello those first few meetings 🔥🔥🔥🔥 Their love is like baking the perf
ABookLover73
Nov 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, 2019
Review coming soon...
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

• The Rule Breaker Anthology
  • Iced (Boston Terriers Hockey, #2)
  • Blocked (Boston Terriers Hockey, #3)
  • Shaking the Sleigh (Singletree #3)
  • The Wrong Prince Charming
  • The Billionaire's Forbidden Little Sister
  • Rebel Desire (Rebel Love #3)
  • Never Trust a Rockstar (Never Trust, #1)
  • Trying to Score (Hot Jocks, #3)
  • Mason (Trinity Academy Book 2)
  • Lake (Trinity Academy Book 3)
  • Unexpected Fall (Unexpected Arrivals, #3)
  • Insatiable (Cloverleigh Farms, #3)
  • Wilder Love (Love and Chaos, #1)
  • The Hardest Hit
  • Noble Savages Box Set
  • Enamoured (The Enslaved Duet #2)
  • Mantrum
I'm Alley. I'm an Indie author and I write Contemporary/New Adult, Rom-Com, Sports Romances with fierce heroines and their swoony Alpha partners with heart. There's a heavy dose of witty banter and sarcasm in my characters.

I'm a stay at home mom to 3 amazing and crazy minis all under 4yo, a 95lb lab, and let's face it on some days my hubby is my 4th kids... But to be fair I totally love him a a

BTU Alumni (6 books)
  • Power Play (BTU Alumni, #1)
  • Tap Out (BTU Alumni #2)
  • Puck Performance (BTU Alumni #4)
  • Writing Dirty (BTU Alumni #5)
  • BTU6 (BTU Alumni Book #6)