Start by marking “Sweet Victory (BTU Alumni, #3)” as Want to Read:
Sweet Victory (BTU Alumni, #3)

Sweet Victory

(BTU Alumni #3)

Vince and Holly's story. Blurb to come
Expected publication: November 11th 2019 by House of Crazy Publishing LLC

To ask other readers questions about Sweet Victory, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sweet Victory

Britt Franks Red Hatter Book Blog
Oh holy swoony sweetness! Gaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh! Alley Ciz has ruined me for other books. I’m talking, cannot brain, wat r wurds, must go back and read this again NOW book hangover. Sweet Victory sailed right to the top of my favorites list with all the amazing goodness that’s within the pages.
✔Sugary sweet
✔Instant attraction
✔Deliciously hot build up
✔Hilarious friends (the Coven is EVERYTHING!)
My heart just cannot handle how much I love this book! Trust me when I tell you that Vince is everyone’s
Heather andrews
Oct 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Vince loves his girl's sass, “is this your way of trying to mark your territory by getting me to wear your clothes?” Her feistiness was one of his favorite things about her. " I liked this book, I fell in love with Vince.
Sarah N
Oct 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I have so much love for this incredible read! Author Alley Ciz has an inexplicable talent for writing the heroines I want to be friends with, and the swooniest alpha heroes! Her latest release, Sweet Victory, is no exception! Plus we get MORE of the Coven! And you guessed it... Coven Conversations! Get ready to laugh and swoon in equal measure!

I absolutely reveled in this slow burn! The tension and heat in just a kiss was so intense, I ate up every page! This delicious and chemistry filled slow
Rochelle Spaccamonti
Oct 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I didn’t think anyone could outrank the alpha swoon of Gage James, but I think Vince Steele knocked him down a HUGE notch!!

I loved the back story of Holly and Kyle. I loved that so much time was spent in EP.

Vince is a fighter in every sense of the word. His career and his love life. Who knew fighting for love would become more important than the biggest fight of his career.

Holly and Vince together are explosive. I love everything about their relationship. I was very happy with how Vince treat
Alannah
Oct 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Omg i thought i had a thing for Jake and then when Gage came along i thought he was my guy but nope Alley has done it once again Vince is my HOT SWOONEY ALPHA guy.
Wow hes a dirty talker. I seriously dont know how Holly resisted for so long. Yous have to read its a fantastic book. Storyline is great and the Coven girls just crack you up.
Heather Yates
Oct 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another round of applause for Alley’s new book coming out on 11/11!!! The Coven is back and has a new member! Vince Steele is an MMA fighter preparing for the biggest fight of his career! To become the light heavyweight world champion of the UFC!! So basically he’s a badass and hot as sin!! Holly is a baker at the awesome Harry Potter themed coffee shop called Espresso Patronum. One day Vince goes into the coffee shop and he sees this gorgeous women bouncing around to Christmas music and he is d ...more
Caitie Segroves of BBKA
Sep 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Where do I even begin? First things first... make sure you are alone when reading. This is going to melt your panties off. You WILL get hot and bothered. Whooo! This is book 3 in Alley Ciz's debut series. And it is my FAVORITE so far. This one has it all. Comedy, sweltering hot Alpha, a sweet, strong, determined not to be a damsel in distress, woman and THE COVEN!!! Vincent Steele is the epitome of yummy, delicious, soul needing, lady parts happiness, perfection. I just cannot get enough of him. ...more
Daisy Sauceda
Oct 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I freaking loved this book. It was AWESOME! Fair warning though, you need to have tissues on hand. I was laughing, crying and glued to my kindle.

Holly and Vince are the cutest couple ever. Well you have Vince who is an alpha male but with a sweet side. Holly who is sweet and with a past that she is trying to run from. So when Vince sees Holly he just knows she is the one. Holly on the other hand, tries to keep her heart locked away. Don't count Vince out he is in it to win it! so much so that h
D.L. Gallie
Oct 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This author has once again blown me away, Sweet Victory is everything. Its sweet, its fun, its kinda suspenseful and its sexy as hell. The slow burn between Vince and Holly is perfect. These two opposites are perfect for one another.
The coven text convos are just as off topic as usual, as are the counterfeit coven convos from the guys. I seriously want friends like this.
I cannot wait for the next instalment of this series.
it.sgottabethebooks
Oct 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Review to come
Rebecca
Jul 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
OMG, can I give this book more than a five star review??!!! I thought this author was outstanding before but she has out done herself and had a sweet victory with sweet victory!
Alley Ciz
May 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Gem
Aug 08, 2019
Bridget Hickey
rated it did not like it
Jul 15, 2019
Stefanie Jenkins
Jul 24, 2019
Oct 11, 2019
Meg K
May 31, 2019
I'm Alley. I'm an Indie author and I write Contemporary/New Adult, Rom-Com, Sports Romances with fierce heroines and their swoony Alpha partners with heart. There's a heavy dose of witty banter and sarcasm in my characters.

I'm a stay at home mom to 3 amazing and crazy minis all under 4yo, a 95lb lab, and let's face it on some days my hubby is my 4th kids... But to be fair I totally love him a a

BTU Alumni (5 books)
  • Power Play (BTU Alumni, #1)
  • Tap Out (BTU Alumni, #2)
  • BTU4 (BTU Alumni Book #4)
  • BTU5 (BTU Alumni Book #5)