Start by marking “Love Is All: Volume 2” as Want to Read:
Love Is All: Volume 2

Love Is All: Volume 2

Eight bestselling and award-winning authors bring you brand new stories celebrating love is love! All proceeds from the sale of the anthology will be donated to an LGBTQ+ advocacy group.

Featuring:

Pinups and Puppies by RL Merrill
Tell Me More by Meg Bonney
What If It All Goes Right by Sophia Soames
Criminal Intentions: In Bloom by Cole McCade
Sugar Crush by Susan Scott Shelley
W
ebook
Published June 11th 2019 by Xio Axelrod LLC (first published June 10th 2019)

To ask other readers questions about Love Is All, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Love Is All

Start your review of Love Is All: Volume 2
BWT (Belen)
No rating as I grabbed this for Just One Look by Mary Calmes which was lovely, sweet, and hits the spot just right, but didn't read the other stories...yet.
Karen
Jun 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
An anthology with a great message. Love is love and all love is perfect.

I read every book, some were great, some were not to my taste but overall the sum of the parts was a great mix of LGBTQ stories.

1. Pinups and Puppies by RL Merrill. An FF story with puppies Marianne is at a turning point in her life, newly retired from the Air Force when she meets the beautiful Dinah Shaw. I loved the music references in this story.

2. Tell Me More by Meg Bonney. YA MM with a Grease theme.

3. What If It All
Terri Jones
My rating is an average across eight very different stories. I'm glad to've read this because the good ones are exceptional. As with all anthologies, I'll never love every story. This one had four I bailed out of, mostly due to boredom. So:

One star each to the first three (someone likes them, I'm not mad they exist).

Four stars to Seong-Ja's story (by Cole McCade). It was a little slow, but I'm a huge Criminal Intentions fan, and Seong-Jae's sister is a great character. Also her boyfriend is AWE
Lacy
Jul 08, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Five stars for Meg Bonney and Cole McCade. Four stars for Sophia Soames. Three stars for the rest of the book. 📚💕🏳️‍🌈
Annie
Jul 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
3.5 stars- A little of everything that unveiled some new authors for me

Honestly, I started the second Love is All anthology for the Criminal Intentions story, but I love shorts as a way to explore new authors and revisit others I’ve enjoyed in the past. This collection of shorts offers a little of everything regarding LGBTQ pairings and romantic tropes, so it’s definitely worth picking up if you are looking for new authors or enjoy short stories.

Pinups and Puppies (f/f)- 3 stars: This was my f
Emily Seelye
Jul 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is a collection of short stories, which include m/m, f/f, and m/m/f pairings.

I did not read them all, but I did enjoy the 3 I read by Mary Calmes, Sophia Soames, and Cole McCade. I would recommend this collection just for those Ms. Soames’ triad, which was my favorite. Calmes’ May/December romance between a basement repairman and an actor was sweet as well.

*I received an ARC
Teresa
Jun 22, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
An overall solid read

Actual score 3.5 stars

While I was only familiar with 3 of these authors, I wouldn't hesitate to read more by any of them. Yeah, new authors.

Pinups and Puppies RL Merrill 3.5
Tell Me More Meg Bonney 3.0
What If All Goes Rkght? Sophia Soames 4.0
Criminal Intentions : In Bloom Cole McCade 3.0 (love Cole's work)
Sugar Crush (Bliss Bakery Series) Susan Scott Shelley 3.0
When Frankie Meets Johnny Xio Axelrod 3.5 (would have loved a couple more pages on this one)
The Gentleman Attraction
Susan
Jul 02, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: glbtq
Didn't read all of the stories but the ones I read were enjoyable but not particularly memorable. I liked Xio Axelrod's "When Frankie Meets Johnny," although it ended too abruptly for my liking. Nice forward by Roan Parrish too, wish she had contributed a story.
ChaosMoondrawn
I would rate this whole collection 3.75 stars.

This is a charity anthology, so I tend to think of the stories as a thank you for donating money. All anthologies are a mixed bag and people will like different stories than I do, but here are a few of my favorites from this collection. There is a variety of combinations (M/M, F/F, M/M/F, M/F) with bisexual, trans, and ace represented. They all contemporary except for the one historical, paranormal romance. The foreword by Roan Parrish is quite eloq
Carrie
3/5 overall, excellent variety of stories. Took me a few days to get through. Mostly contemporary with one historical. My favorite was probably the polyamorous one, which is surprising because I don't usually like those.

Pinups and Puppies by R L Merrill
3.5/5 Cute story. Tags - lesbian, pilots, San Francisco Bay Area, military (Air Force)

Tell Me More by Meg Bonney
3.5/5 Cute summer love second chance. Tags - Highschool/Young Adult, no sex, mechanics, actors

What if it All Goes Right? by Sophia Soam
Helgaleena Healingline
Jul 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
You are going to love the anthology LOVE IS ALL vol. 2 because it delivers Happily ever after every time, but also because it's an amazing bargain. These are not eight short stories; each and every one is a full Novella and could have been published on its own at full price without a quibble. The calibre of the LGBTQ writers showcased is top-shelf too.

R L Merrill's Pin-Ups and Puppies is one of the only FF offerings, but it also is about a veteran making it in the world of 'civvies', allowing al
❤Sharonica-Logic❤
Love is ALL 💖🌈💖

Title: Love is ALL: Volume 2
Authors: Xio Axelrod, Meg Bonney, Mary Calmes, Cole McCade, R.L. Merrill, Connor Peterson, Susan Scott Shelley, Sophia Soames
Publisher: Xio Axelrod, LLC
Release Date: 6/11/2019
Genre(s): MM, MFM, FF Romance
Page Count: 569p.
SteaMMy Swordplay: 3/5⚔
Sharonica-Stars: 4✨
GoodReads AVG: 3.90🌟

This Anthology has something in it for just about every one. It is the perfect addition to any summer read. Historical Romance, some PNR, a High School Romance I personally
Dolorianne
Sep 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: cmc2020
I'm sure I will eventually read the full anthology, but for the sake of the #CMCon20 Reading Challenge, this review only covers Xio Axelrod's story, When Frankie Meets Johnny.

I absolutely loved how this author crafted this story. The writing style is everything I like: a perfect balance between technically tight, yet conversational. The story moves. Frankie is such a complex and interesting character. I loved his spirit and his journey from the first page to the last. He was so closed up at the
C.B.
Jul 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Delightful collection! Some hits a few near hits. There is a combination of couples that span the spectrum of relationships. The authors did good jobs in doing deep dives in couple/thruple relationships and presenting their backstories. I appreciated the inclusion of the Criminal Intentions contribution, nicely done! I've not read a FF story before. The author did such a good job, I look forward to more of RL's works. The young love of Chase/Adam and Marty/Beth was sweet. What if it all goes rig ...more
Taz
Jul 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This anthology has something for everyone no matter your interest. These stories made you smile, cry and just want love to win in the end. The thing is that in each of the stories love is the winner no matter the who, what or where. This collection is a true testament to the fact that at the end of the day love should and can always be the winner. This is the fact no matter who is included in the makeup of the relationships.

Each story was easy to read and the level of heat depended on the story
Jeanne Richardson
Jul 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
I've read several books written by Cole McCade; he has done a great job at writing a good as part of this collection of books; he is one of my favorite authors. I can’t wait to read more of books his books.

I loved the chemistry between the characters.

I received a free copy of this boxset via booksprout and I’m voluntarily leaving a review.
Rudy Red
Jun 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wonderful collection of short, quick reads. Overall, the writing and characters were great. There was a bit of everything with regards to pairings, covering the various LGBTQ relationships. There is bound to be something for everyone. Definately some new authors I will read more from in the future. More surely recommend!

I received a free copy of this book and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Kade Gulluscio
Jul 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
This book consists of eight very different but entertaining stories. As with any story collection, there were some stories that were better than others, and that's to be expected. Each story was fantastic in its own way. I can't wait to look into these author's other books!

Tina
Sep 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: cmc20
This is a review of the story by Mary Calmes - Just One Look. This was a cute short story of finding love when you least expect it. Sometimes it does happen at first sight. And when it happens to you, you will do anything to keep it. Daniel is blown away when he is rescued by Rick. Rick is so sincere and giving. Read they story to see how love could be just down the path.
Tanya
Nov 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Eight best-selling authors get together to bring us eight new love stories in this box set. Each one is different but you will fall in love with each of them. You will be rooting for them to find the love they all deserve

Joscelyn Smith
Jun 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was a great collection of stories that ran the gamut of the LGBTQ+ spectrum. There's a bit of something for everyone and I enjoyed the diverse characters represented.

Dawn
Jun 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was a great read from start to finish .This is vol. 2 , the storylines are interesting and the characters are fun and exciting. If you love a great romance adventure with fun characters and interesting people then this story is for you. Grab your copy today.
Tm Modi
Jul 11, 2019 rated it liked it
Cole gives an insight into the thoughts, feelings and challenges of a transgender girl. It is a sweet book. Seong Ja is an interesting character and I hope to see more of her and how she evolves.

Meghann Russell
Jul 12, 2019 rated it liked it
I really liked it. It was well written. Sweet little love stories and erotic notions. While some of them hit spots of happiness, others just left me feeling very warm.

Urszula
Jul 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I enjoy short forms. The set is nicely written and composed. Every story tells a great, sweet and sexy story. Good plots and characters. Enjoyable and relaxing read.;-)

Sheryl Howard
Jul 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love getting a collection of books and it absorbing my attention. Totally awesome characters and storyline. Add in the smoking hot scenes, these second chances are worth reading individually and as a set.

karen marie Meenan
Jul 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
Really enjoyable fun sweet book didn't want it to end it was so well written by a very talented writer can't wait to read more

Kitt
Jul 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
Very enjoyable set of stories. I loved the variety of authors, characters, themes, and relationships. Some touched me more than others, but all were well-written and enchanting.

Karen
Oct 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
I found that this set of book had something
for most people taste.
Well developed plots and interesting characters.
I voluntarily reviewed a copy of this book via Booksprout.

• In This Bed of Snowflakes We Lie
  • Stand in Place
  • Point Blank Range (Ranger Ops, #3)
  • Heart2Heart: A Charity Anthology, Volume 3
  • Free Hand (Irons and Works, #1)
  • Kaden (Boyfriend for Hire #2)
  • The Carpenter and the Actor (Ellery Mountain, #3)
  • The Bucket List
  • Rocket Science (Love Logic #1)
  • Tallowwood (Tallowwood, #1)
  • Reindeer Games (Ace's Wild, #6)
  • 717 miles
  • Cold Calculation (Criminal Intentions: Season Two, #3)
  • Within Range (Ranger Ops, #2)
  • Prince of Killers (Fog City, #1)
  • 717 miles Christmas Special
  • Open Water (Scandinavian Comfort, #2)
  • The Hatter's Game: Part II (Criminal Intentions: Season One #13)
Xio Axelrod is a USA Today bestselling author of different flavours of contemporary romance. She also writes what she likes to call strange, twisted tales. Xio grew up in the music industry and began recording at a young age. When she isn’t writing stories, she can be found in the studio, writing songs, or performing on international stages (under a different, no-so-secret name). She lives in Phil ...more

News & Interviews