Start by marking “His Pretty Little Thief” as Want to Read:
His Pretty Little Thief

His Pretty Little Thief

She thinks it’s her who’s the hunter, and me the prey.
She thinks she’s playing me in order to steal what she wants.
...She couldn’t be more wrong.
Because tonight, it’s me who’ll be stealing her.
Tonight, she’s mine.

Dear little thief,

I know what you came for. I know you thought it’d be easy. I know you thought I would be easy. Spoiler, it won’t be, and I’m not.

You thought sed

Start your review of His Pretty Little Thief
Chitra *CJ*
"His Pretty Little Thief" is the story of Simone and Knox.

I groan, my lips crushing to hers, and I swallow her moans as I pump rope after rope after rope of my hot, sticky cum deep against her womb.

LMAO!

In this tale of insanity, our heroine goes to steal the rich and handsome billionaire hero's sperm, but gets captured and bred by his leaky faucet instead.

This made me laugh, because it was that absurd. Kinda sexy too..Ms Faye gets both my weird sense of humor, and my kink.

Safe
4/5
Darlene I read WAY to many books
Nova
Jun 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
This author writes fast paced, kindle melting wonderful smutty books that you cannot help but enjoy.

Simone moves to New York to start a new life one where she could live out her dreams only once she’s there things aren’t as easy as she thought. Offered a quick fix to her financial worries she stalks the man she wants and when he takes an interest in her she’s not sure she can do what they asked her too. Is it really possible to fall in love that quick and how will she escape the Agency clutches
Dee
Jun 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Let the Games Begin!

Another five-star, amusingly entertaining, one-handed, over-the-top, insta-lust/love quickie… from Madison Faye!

Professionally written, totally original, fast-paced and with baby-batter at the crux of the matter… the story flows... fluidly... incorporating a few twists and turns along the way. A financially disadvantaged and innocent young heroine needs to acquire… ehem… a personal donation… from the successful as well as powerfully wealthy hero but the hunter may become the
Sandy Nikolas
Jun 23, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The Agency

This was a fun twisted story that was full of suspense. Knox is way hot and Simone is meant for him. I loved their interaction! Hopefully The Agency has lots of client stories to come.
Babel
Gorgeously smutty little romance with a tricky plot and lots of naughty action.

The female character is planning to steal something very special from a powerful billionaire, but he is onto her. Will she punish her or make her dreams come true? The fun, of course, is in finding out :-D

I liked the mysterious start, the anticipation while she's stalking him unaware of his secret intentions towards her. The passion is as explicit as one's hot cheeks can expect from this daring author (fun!!) and the
Ashley Carr, LSoR
Jun 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely love this book!! The hunter becomes the hunted she just doesn’t know it until it’s too late. Simone is broke and desperate and when her roommate makes her an offer she can’t refuse she is in Knox’s crosshairs. Knox is a dirty talking alpha that goes after what he wants and that is Simone. Quick and steamy read that set my kindle on fire!
Stories in Review
Loved it. Short, to the point, with lots of steam.

Full review
Stories in Review
Loved it. Short to the point, with lots of steam.

Full review
Harim (The Reader Blog)
Jun 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
Shit, this was good. I loved it.

My day,night,hell entire week is made when I receive an email from MF but damn it I just devour her books.

But this.. Okay.. i loved the story :D

So, the heroine's friend who was recently broke has somehow magically started earning like crazy and that pushes our girl into the thing too eventhough it's crazy ridiculous omg I can't even.

But if you have watched Ted 2 then you know what operation Tom Brady was and that's exactly what's happening here 😂😂

But unbeknowns
Suzi (Obsessive Reading Disorder)
So the synopsis grabbed me. That's about it. I looked back to see if I had read this author before and I have. And I gave the same rating. If you are looking for a very quick read with a real stretch on the suspension of disbelief and tons of steam, this is your book. If you are looking for a romance or any type of character development, look elsewhere.

There is a creative and original premise for the story. But once Simone and Knox actually talk to each other, they jump right into s3x and don't
April Symes
His Pretty Little Thief by Madison Faye is the story of Simone and Knox.
It's a unique take on the thief and victim aspect. Without giving anything away, whose the thief and who really the victim in this steamy and sexy story that is a surefire hit by Madison Faye. The plot is engaging, the characters believable, the chemistry between the characters sizzling and the overall story is fantastic. This is a spicy and sweet treat !!

My Rating: 4.5 stars ******
Speed
Oct 24, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: alpha-male
Sweet short read about virgin hero, Simone trying to "capture" rich Billionaire, Knox Carmichael's sperm, Lol. Young girl, older man, I fell in love with you at first sight, trope. Filled with instant love, a lot of sex with "ropes and ropes and ropes of his sperm. Unbeknownst to her, Knox has had an eye on Simone for a while. Brimming with a lot of white jet fuel, leads to more sex with cum and a HEA!
Cheryl   Graham-Petit
Jun 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A short, fast-paced, fire extinguisher HOT as f#%* dirty romance story with instantaneous attraction, a unique storyline, and plenty of burn up the pages sex. His Pretty Little Thief is so hot, you'll be left in a puddle of lust. Prepare to be tillillated!

I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book.

Marie  Brown (Marie's Tempting Reads)
A SCOOOORCHING HOT, SLIGHTLY DARK ROMANCE THAT WAS HOT AS CAN BE! Madison Faye did a BEAUTIFUL job with His Pretty Little Thief. I got lost in this book and it felt great. It was edgy, sexy and just plain YUMMY! I couldn't get enough!
Kelly
Jun 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
Review to come
Catalina
Jun 25, 2019 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
shereads.pang
Jun 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was such a hot read! I know Madison's stories are short so I already expect the love to go really fast. I was not expecting that twist though. Really well thought out. Knox and Simone...dang they're legit fire together. This has to be the hottest story I've read from Madison so far.

If you're looking for short stories that are steamy and sexy, Madison's have some of the best stories.
Crystal
Jun 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Autobuy!

Absolutely loved this steamyyy read! Never disappoints im glad i finally read it even though i was reading something else i stopped just to read this!
Jessica
Aug 03, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: stand-alone
Char Davis
Jun 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Simone came home to the shoebox size apartment she shared with her friend and room mate.But as she looked she saw designer luggage and she was dressed in clothes that would pay their rent for a year.She asked her what was going on and she said she got a hibernation amazing money when Simone started trying got pin her down she was trying to be evasive.She finally told her that she would sleep with a man the Agency sent her to seduce collect his sperm and take the collected container to them and g ...more
Sue
Jun 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
A romantic read that is impossible to put down once started….
Simone is a girl that is from Louisiana and she is full of dreams and expectations and a lust for life and the good things that it holds, she decides that moving to the Big Apple New York would be more to her liking however she had not realised how very different the life and the people would be in this large and at times unfriendly city.
She hears of a company that uses girls to capture rich men by attracting them into their beds and t
Jenny Harris
Jun 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.

In this book we meet Simone and Knox Carmichael. Simone is a girl who came from Louisiana with big dreams not realizing how much it cost to live those dreams in New York City. So when her roommate tells her she is moving out right away she wonders how that is possible. She learns about The Agency from her ex-roommate. They are a company that hires girls to go to very rich men and somehow retrieve their
Lauren
First things first; I love the cover of this book!
This story is short, fast paced and an enjoyable read. I read this book in one sitting and was satisfied throughout. I found the writing style easy to follow, the characters loveable and the storyline enjoyable. I cannot say to much without giving the whole story away so I will keep this short.
Simone is an eighteen-year-old young woman living in a new city – New York. She is barely keeping her head above water and hates her job. When her roommat
Judy Robichaud
Jun 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
✵‿➹⁀🖤🔥🖤‿➹⁀✵‿➹⁀🔥🖤🔥‿➹⁀✵✵‿➹⁀🔥🖤🔥‿➹⁀✵‿➹⁀🖤🔥🖤‿➹⁀✵
HIS PRETTY LITTLE THIEF IS A DELICIOUSLY NAUGHTY, SCORCHING HOT 5 STAR READ & BY FAR MY FAVORITE BOOK BY MADISON FAY.
✵‿➹⁀🖤🔥🖤‿➹⁀✵‿➹⁀🔥🖤🔥‿➹⁀✵✵‿➹⁀🔥🖤🔥‿➹⁀✵‿➹⁀🖤🔥🖤‿➹⁀

His Pretty Little Thief by Madison Faye is a quick, fun, sexy, hot, insta-love little romp and is by far my favorite book (novella) by this author. There's a whole lot of fun going on and packed into these 84 pages, I'll tell you that!!

The plot was uniquely different, the Hero was to die for with h
Beyond The Covers Blog
Jun 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: celeste
Who doesn’t love a dirty multibillionaire ready to claim the woman he loves?  His Pretty Little Thief by Madison Faye is the latest in Faye’s long list of quick reads that will get your mind running away with naughty fantasies.  Faye has once again come up with a unique storyline and was able to throw in some hot and heavy sex scenes that will blow your mind. 5 stars to Madison Faye for His Pretty Little Thief
Simone is in NYC, she is innocent, broke and now that her roommate is moving out, she i
Jessica
Jun 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
His Pretty Little Thief is a stand alone romance. Simone is on a mission. Knox has something that he doesn’t need, that she’s determined to get, and it has a huge payday! But while she may be on the hunt, she doesn’t realized that Knox is the one hunting her. Their chemistry is intense, but will their secrets tear them apart?

This is a fast paced, quick read full of instant chemistry and insta-love! Knox and Simone are incredibly passionate and prove that when you know, you know, and you’ll do a
Louise  O
Jun 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh My WOW. Faye has delivered a short dirty filthy story that has left me wanting more from Knox and Simone. This was an insta love story and from the beginning I was rooting for Knox’s plan to work out.

After Simone’s roommate gives her a job recommendation that could lead to lots of money, she finds her first mark, little does she know that he has marked her and he will stop at nothing to make her his.
Knox is very wealthy and knows exactly what business Simone has started at, when his plan st
Ariadna Basulto
Jun 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
Simone is struggling to make it financially. When her friend and roommate suddenly seems to have found a quick money making job at some agency, Simone is fast to agree to working with her.

I really liked the heroine, Simone, in this story. She has all the sass yes, but she’s also all kinds of freaking sweet. Impossible not to like. Knox is all kinds of hot and as alpha as they come. Impossible not to drool over. I loved their dynamic and how Simone thinks she’s conning him, while he’s actually w
Jessica Ramsey
Humor = 0/5
Stars =  4.5 ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
Would I recommend this book = Yes
Would I read future books by this author = Yes

✔Loved the plot. What the thief is after is jaw dropping. ✔Hunter becomes the prey. Or maybe call it a setup.
✔Simone and Knox were both likeable. Simone did what she did to make ends meet. Knox is just playing "James Bond" and being all macho and swoonworthy.
✔Instalove
✔So hot.
✔Hints of Bianca's (Simone's
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Restored
  • Not Yet
  • Smooth Kisses
  • Her Love
  • Rescued by the Ranger (Camp Hardwood, #2)
  • Pretty Daring
  • Stolen To Keep (Stolen #2)
  • Working Under the Professor
  • Busted
  • His Love
  • Their Love
  • Stolen
  • Pretty Prize
  • Stolen to Love (Stolen #3)
  • Pretty Virgin (Rags to Riches, #1)
  • Sticky Fingers
  • Captured
  • Kept
#1 bestselling contemporary romance author Madison Faye is the dirty alter ego of the very wholesome, very normal suburban housewife behind the stories. While she might be a wife, mom, and PTA organizer on the outside, there’s nothing but hot, steamy, and raunchy fantasies brewing right beneath the surface!

Tired of keeping them hidden inside or only having them come out in the bedroom, they’re all