Start by marking “ENFORCER (A Dark Desire Novel #1)” as Want to Read:
ENFORCER (A Dark Desire Novel #1)

ENFORCER (A Dark Desire Novel #1)

ENFORCER
A Dark Desire Novel
A series of standalone Dark novels

He's a bastard. Beyond redemption.
And he doesn't care.

They love him. Because he reforms their insubordinate subs and slaves.
And he doesn't care.

They fear him. The women he 'shows' the error of their ways.
And he doesn't care

There used to be a time that he cared. Where he loved
Published June 25th 2019 by Linzi Basset

KittyLuvr
Jun 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Superb. Chilling. Illuminating. Terrifying.
This is a deeply, deeply heart wrenching, emotionally gutting, mesmerizing cautionary tale of choices & the far reaching consequences (most of which were never considered) of those choices. Not only for the decision maker but also for those in the ripples.
Because the author does a stellar job of using every action & reaction to peel another layer of the onion for the plot of this intense story I will not say anything about the plot itself excep
Carol
Jun 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
ENFORCER, is very dark BDSM with sadistic tendencies.
Its raw, explosive, revealing of man who was done wrong by someone he loved years ago . By that he be came the man they Called Master E
My heart broke for him. I believe in the end he came out ahead .
I was captivated from the 1st page to the last.
If you love extra dark BDSM. This is must read.

Please remember this very very dark story.

I'm hoping we will get to have another book with Master E.
Amy Cecil
Jun 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved this book as I am a lover of the dark reads. Heed the author's warnings... they are not sugar-coated, they are real. As much as I hated Master E in the beginning, I began to see that he is redeemable, which always gives me hope with a villain. This book is dark and daring and I loved every minute of it.
Kelly
Shelves: loved-it, dark, 6-stars, taboo
This story was very intense with moments of OMG, combined with did she really just go there!?
This is the first story I have read by Linzi and I will definitely be reading many more. She writes stories that come off as real, because at times, as a reader, I am thinking there is no way this is possible. The story seems so far fetched that it makes you wonder if it is real because this could not be possibly imagined, it must be based on something factual.
Linzi this story has left me breathless and
Kemberlee Snelling
Jun 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I would heed the warnings by the author. If you want that happy ever ending - this book won’t give it, although I think Cy did get closure. The book has dark elements but I do believe if you love Linzi’s Club Alpha Cove series you will love this one. Cy is a redeemable bastard who I wanted to save. The book is panty melting, emotional, and unexpected. I loved it and couldn’t put it down.
Missy
Jun 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The only way I have been able to describe this story is by comparing it to the worlds scarest rollercoasster. You know its going to be a very dark and scary ride but you just can't help yourself because you know the excitement and thrill will be so worth it or will it.
Cy is the Enforcer or Master E of Club Rouge and part owner, he is the most revered Dom for his skills and The Enforcer Reform Dungeon which is where he personally trains and breaks in Subs and Slaves for the members of the club. A
Elizma Heckroodt
Jul 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
Yes this book is dark.

It was all it promised to be (in the warning). I get the book is about The Enforcer and what happened to shape him into the man he become. I did enjoy the story (and the roller coaster of emotions) and I guess I still had hope for a different outcome of sort.

The story was brilliantly written. I could not put the book down.

All the characters involved found a place and closure, but I must say I am saddened for "her". I just hope we will read more about "her" and that she too
Rose Howse
Jul 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
No one really knows who he is, other than the masked, Master E the skilled reformer of subs/slaves that have lost their path to giving into their Dominants/Masters. Once a slave/submissive is turned over to the master, they do get retrained and become the best sub/slave they can be. He is the Master and skilled in his chosen work. There are women featured in this book that all deserve Master E's
skills and do go through some very extreme training, but survive to be better in the end. The mystery
Joy Westerfield
Jun 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow! What a mind blowing read that takes you on a dark and delicious ride! If you are a lover of dark and twisted stories, then this book is right up your alley. The story of Cy aka The Enforcer has so many things going on in it, your head will be spinning, and I loved every word! Something in the past made Cy the way he is today, a force to be reckoned with. He does what he wants, when he wants and no one can stop him. He is a complete and total alpha and even with the way he is depicted, you c ...more
Sue
Jun 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Revenge has never been served so hot. First, take heed of the warnings; and second, strap in for the devious, dark, spiral into the depths of what it takes to be taken in hand by the Enforcer. It is heart stoppingly intense, taking you to a place where you aren’t sure you can ever or even want to recover. Similar to those who find themselves under his control, readers will be forever changed by the experience and will be left begging for more or screaming for relief. The author left me emotional ...more
Terri Trawets
DARK, ROUGH, COMPELLING!

This is the first book by Linzi Basset that I have read. OMG! What an exciting, DARK, overwhelming, enthralling story. I was drawn in immediately by Master E and his training island. He made my heart beat quickly at the same time I experienced a frisson of incredible trepidation. The sex was rougher than I imagined and the training was intensely effective.

Knowing the background story of Master E and what caused him to alter his entire being really set the stage for my un
Erin Figueiredo
Jun 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Fantastically Dark and Twisted!

WOW, so deliciously dark and twisted and definitely not for the faint of heart. Right from the start you are thrown into a twisted world of BDSM. The author does not hold back from anything. There is nothing that is not off limits, which makes this story unbelievably amazing. With the authors words I felt Cy’s pain and hatred. His need to torture and degrade comes from demons deep within himself, which I would love to read more about. I loved every bit of his devio
Rachel
Holy Mother Trucker! This was a first read for me by Linzi Bassett and I simply cannot wait to devour the rest of ANYTHING she's written! The storyline was great, the characters were fabulous! The character building really took the entire story, which left you glued to your kindle, axiously flipping pages on the edge of your seat to see what happens next. Does Cy fall for Keira again? Does he let her go. Do they end up in an MFF relationship? WHAT???? and the little twist near the end? Wonderful ...more
Jen ODonnell
Jun 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a dark, mind blowing, intense and amazing read. If you love Dark novels like I do, then you are going to devour this. You will feel so many emotions, fear, anger and so many more. I love the characters and the plot of the story. Cy/ Master E will make you feel edgy, petrified, and he will draw you in. Linzi Basset has written an edgy and mesmerizing I can't stop reading novel. Her writing is out of this world. This is a must, must, must I want more dark read.
Vickie Brown
Jun 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Master E is the Enforcer. He's known for training/retraining slaves and subs to be the best they can be. Master E will not have it any other way. He is extreme in his sadism thus his methods are very sadistic. I like how Enforcer shows us 4 different points of view from 4 very different women. Master E is complicated to say the least. Don't expect the normal HEA, its just not there. Heed the authors warning.
MM Laberge
Jun 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

Linzi Basset writes like no one. She’s got a pen that can make other author blush with envy. I’m always fascinated to see her incredible, sophisticated pen work its magic, even in the most darkest and twisted scene. It’s mostly why I read her. But this book is different. Something Linzi has warned more than one time. When she says it’s dark, it’s in your best interest to know your triggers before jumping in this, because what she promises, she definitely delivers.
This book offers the perfect dar
AnnaMarie Gardner
Jun 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What an intense dark read. I love the depths of depravity of this story. The characterrs grab hold of you and you love to hate them. I can't wait to read the next book, this author has become a must have 1 click for me.
Carol Hepstall
Jun 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
OMG !! This book blew me away. It’s very dark and full of and turns that filled my mind with every emotion possible. I was totally captivated by this very intense story. It ‘s characters pulled me into their dark journey and held me hostage , riveted to every single word throughout the entire book. It’s truly some complex and mind gripping writing by Linzi Basset. It’s a book you don’t want to pass up if you love the dark side . Absolutely a stunning dark read.
E. Leta Davis
Jul 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow this was a very hard book to read

Ms Basset's books always explore the depths of the BDSM lifestyle but this one goes into a very different direction. It is debatable whether there is a happy ending to this one. A very unique storyline and not for the faint of heart but man this lady can write. Please take note of the author's s warning at the beginning of the book. It was worth reading but will probably haunt me for awhile. In think something lite will be my next read. Please never stop writ
Martina
Jul 25, 2019 rated it liked it
Melanie Marnell
Jun 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A couple of provisos before you buy and read this book. Remember this is a work of fiction and pay heed to the author's warning about this book..it's very dark and could be offensive to you. That being said, Enforcer is gritty, disturbing and unrelenting, often times reminding me of watching an accident happen in front of you. You want to look away but your eyes are glued to it as the carnage unfolds and Enforcer is like that. You want to stop reading and put it down and yet it holds you in its ...more
Jay Williams
Jun 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Meet Cy Douglas, the man who was dead inside the man who reformed submissives and slaves, a man who no one knew what he looked like. Aside from Doran Scott a sub at the club, who had also invested in the club for Cy who wanted to remain anonymous. Cy was known to others by the name Enforcer, a ruthless and heartless man, with no boundaries he was cold, no longer caring for others or their feelings.
This is a wonderfully written book it is very dark, dare I say devilishly dark. I loved it. We get
Carol Hepstall
Jun 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
OMG !!

Margaret Center
Jun 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I've never been a fan of the darker genre's...but this book gave me some closer on some personal views. Heed all the authors warnings, it is not for the faint of heart or close minded. Master E scared me often thru out. I was kept on a roller coaster, sometimes needing to get off for a little while, but got back on and continued the ride. Well written, kept moving and pulling me in deeper. Did enjoy very, very much.
Aisha
Jul 13, 2019 rated it it was ok
WTF did I just read?

This is a manual on M/s not a story.
TTN
I will start out by admitting, I did finish the book. I thought the author did a great job writing a Dom, I was less impressed with the Sub and Slave. It might have been that she just doesn't write very deep so I couldn't buy into these women being either Sub's or Slaves, and I LOVE a good D/s and M/s read. Unfortunately, this was not one of those. We do get in the head of the male mc, Cy (aka Master E) and those moments were the best for me. The story could have gone in such interesting directi ...more
Ri
Sep 02, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4 stars

This story took on a much different approach than I was expecting. There were a lot of side characters and the stories/involvement with Master E. I was just expecting the story on Kiera.

This story definitely had dark undertones but not as pitch black as I was expecting. I didn't see the twist coming at the end. My heart hurt for Kiera.
Dana Fernandez
Aug 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I honestly wasn’t sure if I wanted to read this book. I decided to give it a try because I have enjoyed every book that I have read by Linzi and didn’t want to miss out on this one. So glad I did. It was well written and kept me up until I finished it. It was emotionally intense, hot and very dark. Will definitely read the next one.
April Collins
Jul 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book was so much more

Than what I expected. Take the warnings to heart. This is not for the weak. This is not just a bdsm book. It goes well beyond that. But if you put the effort into this read you will.not be disappointed
Michael
Sep 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Trigger warnings* great book

A Dark romance that truly is what you expect. It most definitely isn't a light read, and over 18s only.
Author pseudonyms - Isabel James

“Isn’t it a universal truth that it’s our singular experiences and passion, for whatever thing or things, which molds us all into the individuals we become? Whether it's hidden in the depths of our soul or exposed for all to see?”

Linzi Basset is a South African born animal rights supporter with a poet’s heart, and she is also a bestselling fiction writer of suspens