Start by marking “Playette” as Want to Read:

Playette

Vengeance has a name, and her name is mine.
My role is to take action against the darkest men I’ve ever come across.
To kill them one at a time.
Until my list is complete.
And in doing so, I’m going to use my most powerful weapon—my body.
They ruined my life, and now it’s my turn to destroy theirs.
Even if it means a death sentence for me, each drop of blood will be deservi
Kindle Edition
Published September 3rd 2019

To ask other readers questions about Playette, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Playette

Na
Aug 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing

"The things I keep don't usually survive. You don't want to be kept by me, Isadora."

T.L. Smith doesn't disappoint, that's one thing for sure. With Playette she delivers merciless another fantastic dark romance that will test your boundaries.

"I'm a good girl, but I'll be bad for you."

Issy is one hell of a strong heroine. Wow. This woman has sass, power, self-confidence and courage all the while being fearless and looking like every men's wet dream. Her mission is driven by hate but her h
queen_of_the_books_18
Aug 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
Wow!
That was an intense book and completely not what I was expecting!

It was sexy, hot, heart racing and jaw dropping.

This book is all about Isadora who is seeking vengeance. Isadora is my kind of heroine, a kick ass woman who knows her own mind. But what happens when Jasper, the devil himself gets in her way?

If you like fast paced, intense romances with a twist then Playette is for you!
Tara The Obsessive Book Reader!
So when I first found out that Playette was releasing, I was beyond excited. I’m a sucker for T.L. Smith Mafia/Dark Romances.

Let me tell you if you love mafia romances then this book is for you.

T.L. Smith did not disappoint, she Delivers yet another mafia romance that is going to claw inside your heart and lay down roots. It’s a mafia romance that will test boundaries.

Isadora is one fearless and one strong as hell herione. She is not afraid to grab life by the balls and swing through life on
BLuvsBooks
Sep 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
Vengeance is hers.

My favorite mafia romances are those with a strong heroine that do not cower to the mafia man and Playette did not disappoint.
Isadora is seeking revenge for her family and Is out for blood.
Jasper is the boss and knows she is hiding something however he is also intrigued by her.
Family secrets are revealed and loyalties are tested.
Will vengeance or forgiveness and love win?

A dark action packed story filled with vengeance, secrets, and surprising twists.
T.L. Smith
Sep 03, 2019 marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)
"I'm a good girl, but I'll be bad for you."

NOW LIVE!!!
TBR - http://bit.ly/2YV6L9h
Paperback - https://amzn.to/2L1UYC2
Jan
Sep 03, 2019 rated it really liked it

I read PLAYETTE in one sitting, to say I crave T.L Smith's words is an understatement, she always feeds every one of my cravings when I want a dark, angsty romance leaving me well and truly satisfied.

PLAYETTE was just what I needed, I loved the angst, the, on the edge plot, the suspense, twists and turns.

VENGEANCE its a dangerous game and since the loss of her parents Issy has been trained and perfected by her uncle to have revenge, she's a manipulator, a player, a sex kitten, she will be anyt
Jypsy
Sep 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
Thank you Wildfire and the author for a complimentary copy. All opinions expressed are my own.

By: T.L. Smith

*REVIEW* 🌟🌟🌟🌟
Hell hath no fury like a woman filled with vengeance. Playette is a story of revenge and righting wrongs. Isadora has faced tragedy. Because of this tragic event, she seeks revenge against those responsible, the Moretti mafia. Issy has nothing to lose, and she intends to kill them all, even if it kills her. She is resourceful, using her beauty and body as a weapon.
Rhonda Ziglar
Aug 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
5 VENGEANCE STARS!! This book is in my top reads for 2019! My heart is still beating so hard....I kept telling myself breathe, just breathe. Isadora is one beautiful tough women going after what she wants....she has won my heart. Jasper is hot, dangerous, mysterious and gets what he wants. These two together is like dynamite and there will be explosions, but what a beautiful pair they are. Both damaged but perfect together. T.L. Smith given us readers the heart pounding beautiful story we grow t ...more
Maddison Spiteri
Jul 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
TL does not disappoint! Playette was so intense and so good I was sad to reach the end of it.
It’s so easy to fall in love with TL’s stories when you’re a sucker for the bad boys and bad-ass women!
Please, never stop writing! 😍
Samantha I Love HEA Romance Book Blog
4.5 Stars

This book was such a great read! The author has delivered us a book where the story is set around a strong female character, and I just love that. Issy is tough, she is strong, and she won't back down until she finds her revenge. This book was exciting, and enjoyable to read.

I felt so much for the hero of this book. His past has made him who he is today and you can't help but love him, even with all his rough edges. He is powerful, formidable, and down right sexy! Issy is strong and ca
R
Aug 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A woman is set to take revenge for her parents dead. She will do anything to have her revenge including her own death as lone the men responsible, died in her hands.
She's smart. She's prepare. She have no fear.

He is their King. He is feared. He kill with no remorse. Born and live in the family, he know being evil is the only thing to live.

Till this point, I'm ready for four star. I forgot how T. L minds work. She got twisted,and when I say twisted,its twisted plot in her sleeve. That Twist ea
Robyn Corcoran
Aug 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Playette is a tantalising treat everyone will enjoy. It has a bit of everything all wrapped up in a sexy Isadora and Jasper bow for romance and suspense lovers.

Isadora has one goal; to kill the men of the Mafia. Then she meets a stranger who peaks her interest, and boy is he interesting!

I love the characters in this story, every wicked one of them, and let me tell you there are some very naughty ones! 😉 Well, okay there were a couple I didn’t like! As the story develops we gain a greater underst
Patricia Rohrs (words we love by blog)
On a hotness level of 1 to 10 this book is a 20 and deserves all the dang stars!

If there’s one thing I’ve learned in life it’s that the people content to stand in the dark are the ones you know you will never forget! Isadora learns that the second she lays eyes on the mystery man hiding in the back! When their lives become more intertwined than either anticipated they both have to decide where their loyalties lie because it’s more than lives on the line when it comes to matters of the heart!
Melissa  Wright
Aug 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow hold on to your seats for a truly intense ride. Isadora is out for vengeance. What better way to get it by using her body as a trap. I love Isadora. She is strong, confident and not afraid to take a MF out. Jasper, a sexy, powerful mystery man, becomes her top target.
Playette has everything you can ask for in a book. It is sexy as hell and will keep you guessing throughout. The world TL creates does not disappoint.
Reading with 2 book lovers
Aug 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Ahh this author has one again knocked this story out of the park. Highly recommend this story
Teresa Lara
Absolutely loved Issy and Jasper
Broken twisted intense heartstopping love story
Plz tell me they'll be more
Kara (Rotella Reads)
Aug 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs
I devoured Playette in less than 24 hours. This author writes some of the steamiest, dramatic, borderline insane darker romance novels! I absolutely loved this read from the suspenseful beginning to the sweet ending. The blurb for this read hooked me and my attention was held through the entire read.

T.L. Smith wrote an extremely fierce heroine with Isadora. Loyal to a fault, she stopped at nothing to avenge her parents' death, kicking ass and taking names along the way. I loved every darn thing
Gayle
Aug 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Lord have mercy on my soul.
WTAF!
I can't, I just can't.
Again....Again my mind has been blown.
I knew it would, but good lord not like this, no way!!

Isadora is one bad a*s chic who I have a serious girl crush on.
Vengeance is all she seeks, and boy does she know how to dish it out. She's powerful and emotionless with a strength that even I envy. Her need to punish those who took everything from her is the only one thing she focuses on, never deviating from what needs to be done.

But Jasper happen
Ga Books LoverX
Aug 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Playette by TL Smith is hands down a freaking amazing dark romance. This is NOT a light read, if you could not get that from the blurb, but I definitely wanted to let you know. This book is purely for revenge, Isadora's only goal is to take down the Moretti Mafia, a death sentence for her.

These characters were freaking unreal, talk about black and white blending together into grey. Isadora wants revenge, and she does have a reason to justify it to her. The question is, is the Moretti Mafia exact
Lisa Hill
Sep 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
TL Smith has hit the jackpot again with this book. Playette is up there with Kandiland and the Black series, imho.

Playette has a ruthless Mafia boss and the most feisty, kickass heroine. Hellbent on vengeance, Issy is unstoppable until she meets Jasper. He really sees her, getting under her skin and distracting her from her goals.

During her dance with the Devil, she starts to question everything she’s been led to believe. Should she trust her past, or the man who’s offering her a future she had
Natalie Miernicki
Aug 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow so not what I was expecting.. what a fantastic story with a gripping twist I for one did not see coming. This was a love story with a difference, Issy and Jasper are one seriously hot duo! But what happens when the mafia and a trained killer collide... intense, suspense filled action that will keep you on the edge of your seat! This book had so many different and colourful characters that make this story what it is.. TL Smith has again pulled me into her dark, disturbed world and I LOVED it. ...more
Book Fanatic
Aug 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Being my first read of T.L. Smith, I can say for sure that I'm going to be adding a lot more of her books to my TBR.

Playette is the story of a women on a vengence, however what she thinks she is finding justice for may turn out to be not what she believed from the start.

Isadora is living her life with having seen something terrible in her past, with her uncles support and help she is pursuing one of the dangerous things she can. To seduce and kill the Moretti Mafia.

What she doesn't expect is Jas
Cindy
Shelves: arc-books-2019
Once again I'm sucked into a novel so full of badd-a$$ery, and vengeance, yet a sadness looming around. I didn't want it to end!! Playette by TL Smith was ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT!!!

The female protagonist Isadora is out for Vengeance, and her target is the Moretti Mafia.

Jasper, the male lead and leader of the Moretti Mafia has his hands full with Isadora. I LOVED his character you get to see why he's as broken as he is.

I loved the storyline for Playette. It was brilliantly well written and had som
Jenny B
Sep 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love a great mafia read and this one definitely did not disappoint. Isadora had such incredible strength in her character that left me enviable of all her strength. And oh Jasper, how I swoon for the broody alpha with the soft underbelly. This story had so many incredible twists that I never saw coming and truly left me on the edge of my seat (and sleep deprived) so I could continue reading.

Highly Highly HIghly Recomend this book
colelovesreading_nz
Aug 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A highly anticipated read, Playette by T.L. Smith was above and beyond my expectations. With high levels of suspense and temptation I was in my element.
This read received a well deserving 5+ stars!

Isadora is set to destroy the Moretti Mafia, and she'll use any means necessary to do so - no mater how risqué it may be.
The deeper she gets, the more she realises just how dangerous this mission of hers is to achieve.
Then, in walks Jasper.

Oh boy, this book. This thrilling, intoxicating book.
I don't wa
LianaReads blog
Sep 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I’m a big fan of the author’s work and this book it’s just another reason why I love dark romance so much and let’s not forget about this amazing cover.
There are very few stories that I’ve read with strong and merciless heroines and from the first chapter i’v been hooked couldn’t stop reading till the last page to find out what happens next and how everything will unfold because this is definitely a ride worth of all your time. Can’t recommend it enough
United Indie Book Blog
Aug 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow! Okay that was just a tad intense...maybe more than a tad! I’m not sure we’re to start. I enjoyed all the characters even just the secondary ones! Isadora is fierce, strong, kickass and set on revenge. The strong pull between her and Jasper is amazing! I really enjoyed Jasper even though I think I’m supposed to hate him through most of the story. Secondary characters really enhanced the storyline! TL Smith doesn’t disappoint...ever!

Review by Raychel

Azalia
Aug 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
TL Smith knows edgy romance. In Playette you get that and an intense story of revenge. I was invested in all the characters in this story. The emotions I had were like a yo-yo. The story kept me on my toes. If you like unique stories with a twist Playette is for you. I always love to read TL Smith, the wickedness and swoon meter are always on a all time high.
Melissa J (Book Addicts Reviews)
Shelves: arc-read
5 crazy stars!! I am still reeling from this twisted book!!

Isadora only holds vengeance in her heart. She has one mission and that is to end all of them....

This book is crazy good. I don’t even know wtf I just read. I don’t think I have actually even read a book like this before and I certainly enjoyed it. Roles were kind of reversed in this book. And Isadora went through hell and back. Shit Jasper and Isadora went through it too.

I loved the dynamics of this book. All the characters were not al
Tammy
Aug 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What a crazy ride this book took me on. Man I loved Isadora, she is one bad a$$ woman. And well she has to be for someone like Jasper. These two, not even sure how to describe them except holy hot af, they are like the perfect pair. Secrets, lies, revenge, love and a whole lotta sexy times. Definitely a 5 plus star read, has everything a reader could want.
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
USA Today Best Selling Author T.L. Smith loves to write her characters with flaws so beautiful and dark that you can’t turn away from. Her books have been translated into several languages. If you don’t find her in her home town of Queensland, Australia you can usually find her travelling around the world to sitting on a beach in Bali, to exploring Alcatraz in San Francisco or walking the streets ...more