Start by marking “Playette” as Want to Read:
Playette

Playette

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  6 ratings  ·  6 reviews
Vengeance has a name, and her name is mine.
My role is to take action against the darkest men I’ve ever come across.
To kill them one at a time.
Until my list is complete.
And in doing so, I’m going to use my most powerful weapon—my body.
They ruined my life, and now it’s my turn to destroy theirs.
Even if it means a death sentence for me, each drop of blood will be deservi
Kindle Edition
Expected publication: September 3rd 2019

To ask other readers questions about Playette, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Playette

it was amazing 5.00  ·

Becca - Wicked Quests of a BookNinja
Okay, that was insanely intense again. I don't know why TL Smith keeps doing that, but each and every time, she's bringing something new, something more fabulous than her previous works were.

Playette is a beautifully intense novel. As long as it concerns me, T.L. Smith's best work to date. And I kind of feel like I'm cheating on my other favorites from her, but Playette left a mark on my soul.

A female protagonist who kicks serious ass? Leave it to T.L. Smith, she will provide everything you need
Maddison Spiteri
Jul 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
TL does not disappoint! Playette was so intense and so good I was sad to reach the end of it.
It’s so easy to fall in love with TL’s stories when you’re a sucker for the bad boys and bad-ass women!
Please, never stop writing! 😍
Rhonda Ziglar
Aug 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
5 VENGEANCE STARS!! This book is in my top reads for 2019! My heart is still beating so hard....I kept telling myself breathe, just breathe. Isadora is one beautiful tough women going after what she wants....she has won my heart. Jasper is hot, dangerous, mysterious and gets what he wants. These two together is like dynamite and there will be explosions, but what a beautiful pair they are. Both damaged but perfect together. T.L. Smith given us readers the heart pounding beautiful story we grow t ...more
Robyn Corcoran
Aug 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Playette is a tantalising treat everyone will enjoy. It has a bit of everything all wrapped up in a sexy Isadora and Jasper bow for romance and suspense lovers.

Isadora has one goal; to kill the men of the Mafia. Then she meets a stranger who peaks her interest, and boy is he interesting!

I love the characters in this story, every wicked one of them, and let me tell you there are some very naughty ones! 😉 Well, okay there were a couple I didn’t like! As the story develops we gain a greater underst
Kelsey Buriedinabook_k Lehman
Shelves: arc
That's the end?! Give me more Isadora and Jasper. I love when T.L Smith throws us into these whirlwind romances full of badassery .

Playette was so intense and dark. I loved it and I want more of these characters, I need them! The cat and mouse chase throughout this book keeps you on the edge of your seat. I couldn't believe how quick I devoured this. I'm excited to see what T.L brings us next.
Karen Sedgman
Aug 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
T.L Smith has has done it again and knocked this out of the park, 5 fabulous stars! Playette was intense at times and had some super hot moments, the other characters were also fantastic! I loved Isadora & Jasper's story, l did not want this to end!
Anna Martin
Marti
Alyssa Luckenbill
♛ Carol DuBray
Jun 02, 2019
USA Today Best Selling Author T.L. Smith loves to write her characters with flaws so beautiful and dark that you can’t turn away from. Her books have been translated into several languages. If you don’t find her in her home town of Queensland, Australia you can usually find her travelling around the world to sitting on a beach in Bali, to exploring Alcatraz in San Francisco or walking the streets ...more