Start by marking “Beast (Genetically Modified #3)” as Want to Read:
Beast (Genetically Modified #3)

Beast

(Genetically Modified #3)

The new post-apocalyptic world is threatened by a corrupt U.S. government.
Hellhounds are gathering for another showdown.
Humans are working with Shadow Warriors to overthrow the new government.
What could go wrong?

When the U.S. Federation annihilates a human outpost, Marinah and King must lead the Shadow Warriors on a deadly mission to stop those responsible and discover

Published July 2nd 2019 by Wicked Story Telling

To ask other readers questions about Beast, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Beast

Start your review of Beast (Genetically Modified #3)
Celestine
I have really enjoyed this series and will keep reading, but this book missed the mark a bit. Marina is continuing her learning curve on beast adaptation. Unfortunately, there is little action and a lot of hand-wringing for most of this book. Way too much time is spent with kids and arguing about training. Extremely repetitive at times. Literally 2/3 of this book is at a standstill. Pace was way off compared to the previous books. Roberts decides to make up for all that waiting in the last 1/3 ...more
Jeanny
Aug 23, 2019 rated it did not like it
Shelves: 2019-releases
DNF @37%
It was slow moving & repetitive. I lost interest.
Bethany Titus
Jun 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Beast is the 3rd book in the post-apocalyptic world book series. And Beast is what this book is. I usually devour (yes, pun attended) Holly’s books. This one I did take my time. It was a welcome escape from the real world.
I love series where we get different main characters each book. Yet there are times we just want to see where the main characters go. This series will do that for you. We still follow King and Marinah into the world of the Shadow Warriors.
The U.S. government is corrupted and
Jul 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
LOVE LOVE LOVE this book!!! Highly recommended!! ANOTHER 5 star read by Holly S Roberts!!

WOW!!! Where do I begin in describing just how much I LOVE this book! First, I have to say that I fell in love with the first 2 books in the duet with Shadow and Warrior so I was immediately hooked! Plus,there isn't that many books that make me laugh out loud so when I'm fortunate enough to find an author like, Holly S Roberts who has such a GREAT sense of humor that comes out in every book she writes, as
Christine Lee
Jul 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
**This book was provided to Nerd Girl Official in exchange for an honest review.**

The Beast by Holly S Roberts is number 3 in her Genetically Modified Series.

Talk about a wild ride! This rollercoaster takes you through twists and turns, ups & downs, and again leaves you breathless at times. You never see the twists coming, and the turns take you places you never even thought of! The entire premise makes you rethink what you know about good & bad, holy & evil.

As Marinah continues to
Linda
This is Book 3 in the Genetically Modified series. I just have to say that this series just keeps getting better with each book she adds to it. Marinah and King are trying to help the outposts in their fight with the Federation. This is playing havoc with their honeymoon. Plus, she’s going to train one of the human kids! Who has time to do anything? Not her. We find out how strong Marinah really is in this story and it’s going to really surprise you. She is such an amazing Shadow Warrior and I ...more
 BookwormMomma7
Sep 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Beast

Great continuation in the Marinah and King Saga and a beautiful twist to change the planet field. Be ready for one or more books because you will realize quickly this is bit the end. Love the secondary characters and few mates that have been shown. Hellspawn is quickly becoming my fave and can wait to see her story develop.
The Federation is Hell bent in destroying Marinah and the Shadow Warriors and she has her eyes set on President Barnes. Lets see how this post apocalypse story
Loretta Rohrer-norris
Jul 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What an excellent series!

I am so very happy to have found Holly S Roberts' writing. I too am a police officer, and as Holly explained in the Afterward, I love how she wrote in Marinah's POV. When you lead, there are so many things to think about (true multitasking). Holly gives you insight into how leaders are trained and this series is a winner! This may be a story of Post Apocalyptic Earth, but it is a Holly S Roberts kind of love story.
Pam James
Jul 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Brings out the Beast in us.

We all have those moments in life, you know, when you can't hold it back. That beast just has to come out. This book has that. Wow! Marinah's beast has to come out. Yet Marinah has such control. I love her tenderness, yet firmness with Ruth. This book touched my heart. If you've looking for a great read. Please get this book. From a True Fan... Pam James.
Desi Van
Jul 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I LOVED THIS!!!! I didn't think this series could possibly get any better because I love it so much but Holly S Roberts managed somehow to do just that! I am ready for the next one already and couldn't put it down until I had the whole book read. I'm not one for spoilers though I love discussing books with those who have read them! Marinah and King are great! There are more developments with a few others and a few new characters as well. Run and get this series!!!
Loren Kavanagh
Jul 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved it!

I read all three, one right after the other, and now can't wait for the next book! What an awesome series by a phenomenal author I haven't read before. I will definitely be checking out her other stories. I would definitely rank her as one of the best authors I've read on the kindle in the last few years.
Miranda
Jan 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Great Science Fiction

Great series I couldn't stop read all three books back to back. The characters grab you and just pull you in. Some people have issues with the science part but since I read almost every genre zombies, vampires and all types of monsters call to me. A completely different take on monsters which I truly loved and appreciated. Hats off to the authors
Melissa
Jul 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was my favorite book in this series!! I love Marinah and how she has grown. I enjoy the humor in this book!! A book that can make you Laugh Out Load is awesome. I really loved the Doc Martins reference it was the best. Ruth is gonna kick ass in the future I just hope she gets her story some day. Once again I think this author hit it out of the ball park!
Roxanne Davies
Jul 23, 2019 rated it liked it
I enjoyed this instalment to the series. In this book we get to see Marinah in full blown warrior mode although she's in denial for most of it and this is down to lack of confidence. With the help of King and even some of the warriors Marinah is able to come to terms eventually of her true nature and self. Can't wait for the next book... if there is one ... I hope so ...more
Stephanie Villere
Jun 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is Beast, book 3 of Genetically Modified
Series written by Holly S Roberts/D’Elen McClain. I am loving this series! The inner Beasts and fighting the Hellhounds is keeping the Shadow Warriors quite busy. Marinah is struggling to accept her new role as a member of the guard. Just wait for her next struggle! I can’t wait to find out more about these Shadow Warriors and how they came to be.
Wendy Higgs
Jul 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
BEAST!!!!!!! Oh my my! King and Marinah....This is not only paranormal but a damn fine love story! The character development is awesome! Secondary characters.....you fall in love with them too! All are well written! Holly did it again!!!!! ...more
Twilla Wickedly Sweet and Synful Book Blog
Wish this story wasn’t so drawn out. I do look forward to reading more about the couple. Fascinated by the intricacies of this story. Love the Nova aspect. Love Ruth.
How many books are going to be in this series?
julia wertz
Feb 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This series is simply amazing!

Once I started reading the first book I couldn't put it down and finished the series in less then a week, I'm sad to be finished and hope more is to come!
Stacy A
Sep 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I was so supremely excited to be as surprised by the turn of events in this book. I think that this is my favorite of the three books so far. I look forward to the next book.
Breane Ross
Jul 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Love this book! This series just gets better and better! Highly recommend. Can't wait for the next one
Jessica
Aug 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Love how this story has progressed, keeps you hooked, and just enough reality to make it a little scary. Really interesting series, cant wait to read more!
Shelly Davis
Sep 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Love this series!

Amazing series! Can’t wait for the next book!! I don’t think I’ve read a book by this author that I don’t love!!
Carolanne Isola
Nov 18, 2019
jewell ricelalone
Aug 07, 2019
Srii
rated it did not like it
Aug 20, 2019
Jul 18, 2019
Deadline
Oct 25, 2019
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Pack of Lies (The Potentate of Atlanta #2)
  • Emergence (From the Embers Book 1)
  • Transformation (From the Embers Book 2)
  • Shadow of Doubt (The Potentate of Atlanta, #1)
  • Vampire Mate (Bloodline Warriors: Shadow, #1)
  • Oath Sworn (Jacky Leon #1)
  • Age of Deception (The Firebird Chronicles #2)
  • Dark Matters (Class 5, #4)
  • Family and Honor (Jacky Leon #2)
  • Spiked (The Sundance #1)
  • How to Kiss an Undead Bride: The Epilogues (The Beginner's Guide to Necromancy, #7)
  • The Night House
  • Summoned (The Sundance #2)
  • Thrive (Defy the Ravaged Book 2)
  • Dark Dancer (Rosie O'Grady's Paranormal Bar and Grill, #3)
  • The Rogue King (Inferno Rising, #1)
  • Fireborne (Raven Cursed # 1)
  • Well of Magic (Rosie O'Grady's Paranormal Bar and Grill #4)
Holly S. Roberts is the USA TODAY Best-Selling Author of the Hotter Than Hell, Club El Diablo and Completion Sports series. If a book doesn't have enticing romance, steamy sex, and hot alpha men she doesn't read or write it. She believes in love at first sight because she lives it with her husband/high school sweetheart.

Holly's passions outside of writing include working out, roller skating, and

Genetically Modified (3 books)
  • Shadow (Genetically Modified #1)
  • Warrior (Genetically Modified #2)