Start by marking “All for You (Beautiful You, #1)” as Want to Read:
All for You (Beautiful You, #1)

All for You

(Beautiful You #1)

“I will breathe for you.”

Some people’s bodies are built to run marathons. Others to lift and labour. And some are made so graceful their footsteps are barely heard.
My body was built to be a vessel. It was always built for you.

Maybelline Connors knows stars are not always as faultless as they appear. She knows life is not permanently concreted into its foundations, and lo
Kindle Edition, 2nd Edition
Published July 28th 2019 by JMA PUBLISHING PTY LTD (first published February 2nd 2017)

♡ Jeri's Book Attic ♡ the Romance Bibiliophile ♡

I am kind of speechless about Always You by Belle Brooks even after days I am not sure what to say about this book that would not give away anything on this story.

I could voice my thoughts on how this reminds me of two books I read by accident - but mentioning the titles would result in 90% of all people knowing facts about this story as both books have been made into movies lately and many people know them.

Even bringing up another author to compare would give away to much so – no – you will be
Rebecca Barber
Jun 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Sometimes when you read a book, you get a couple of pages in and you stop, put it down and just stare at the wall thinking, "Oh please no. She can't do that. She just can't."

This book was that for me.

I got a couple of chapters in and had to stop. I didn't want to know the answer. I couldn't. I knew, that if I turned the page and what I thought was going to happen, did in fact happen, I knew this book would break my heart.

It didn't break my heart - it shattered it. Into a million tiny fragments.

F
Katiria
Jan 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites-books

*** Review of Always You on La Jersey Chika Reads Indie Books ***

*** I received this book by the author in exchanged for an honest review. Thank you so much Belle Brooks for giving me the opportunity to read and review Always You! ***

Tears, Tears What a very beautiful and heartbreaking book Always You was that it completely blindsided me. Because when I first read the synopsis it was a very vague synopsis for me so I really couldn't tell what this book wa
Na
I received this beauty as a "Super Secret Book Blind Date" from the Facebook group "Quirky Blind Date With A Book". So I could say I received an ARC but I did not know who wrote it, what it's name was and what it's about. I dove in totally clueless which was a weird but great experience especially with such a wonderful book.
As I've never read a book of Belle Brooks before, I wasn't able to figure it out, so I did some online research after finishing this book. I am quite amazed how Belle's char
Leanne ~ Tales From The Heart
It's taken me a week to write this review and I don't think I can do this book justice. The story absolutely shattered me. For anyone who has lost a family member or loved one to Cancer this story will be a trigger for you. It was an emotional ugly cry that I needed -- just not on public transport.
I received this book as a mystery book from 'Quirky Blind Date with a Book', no cover, no author and no blurb. If I had any idea, then who knows if I'd be brave enough to read it..my loss as I'm sure g
Kiera
Jul 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: kindle, romance
This book is beautifully written. The relationship between May and Willard is heartbreaking and beautiful and normal. Always You is an understated book, not overly dramatic and I really enjoyed that aspect of it. I know this is a short and vague review, but spoilers suck and I don't want to give anything away. It's truly a book you ought to read. This is my first Belle Brooks read and it will not be the last. 5 stars.
Sandra Loves Reading
This deserves more than 5 stars.
Absolutely beautifully written. Wonderful characters.
Normal people living normal lives. Until they aren't. Then you see what family and friends are all about.
I don't want to spoil this story and give spoilers, but you will need tissues, and lots of them.
MUST READ BOOK!
Donna Was A Scandal
TJ gave this one 5 stars...it gave her a book hangover, big time! Go to Scandalicious Book Reviews to see her full, spoiler free, review:
Janneke Wolbers
Feb 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I dont know what to say.
This book left me in pieces.. I cried my eyes out for most of the book.
I really dont know what else to say... But if you feel like crying.. This is the book to read..
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
☆☆☆☆☆
~Lynzi~
My heart is left weeping. My soul is left crushed. My eyes are left teary and swollen.

'“It was always you.” There would have never been another choice I would have made.'

'A mother’s love is never lost because it beats with the heart of her child.'

'In life there is love and in love there will always be life. I know this now to be the truth.'

This one is easily explained. It's a story that portrays one of life's most simplest things, a mother's love for her child. A mother willing to do
Lee
Feb 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I probably should have read something a little more lighthearted after finishing A Thousand Boy Kisses but after receiving this as a gift from the author and seeing ALL the amazing reviews I had to make it my next read.

What an amazing story! A real punch to the feels....all of them!! I lived the Fuck-It Bucket List right along side them with the way this story was written. Belle Brooks seriously captured every emotion May and Will experienced and you felt it.
Layla
WOW...

THIS. BOOK. BROKE. MY. HEART!!

I didn't think I would make it through this book. I cried and cried and cried and ..... T.T
This was one of the most beautiful and most heartbreaking love stories I have ever read...
This book is so beautiful, so sad and just damn it. T.T

I highly recommend this book with all my heart. Be prepared to ugly cry. Possibly more than once. But know that it is absolutely worth every single tear...
Stacey (Sassy Book Lovers)
I am an absolute mess! I've had tears running down my cheeks through nearly the whole book! But, what a book!!

Belle Brooks has captured the depth and rawness that is cancer. Cancer.... f*ck cancer!

May's journey is one that will stay with me long after I turned that last page. It was so real, raw and heartbreakingly beautiful.
I don't think anything I say could do this story justice, you just need to read it yourself!

Warning - Will make you a complete sobbing mess, so be prepared... tissues at t
Reading with 2 book lovers
wow what can i say belle brooks shattered me with this wonderful heartwarming, heart breaking and emotional story.
i fell in love with Maybelline (may) and Willard (will).
this is a very well written story.
if i could give it 10 stars i would. Definitely reccomend reading this book to everyone if you dont mind a few tears.
great work by the author.
Shim
Oct 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This story is heartbreaking but at the same time it heals the heart too..

it's a story of love, of life, of reality, of hope, of will, of determination, of heartbreak.

Very Well written. I hope there's a book 2 to this series. although the end was satisfying, I would love to see how the future was was shaped.
Amy
May 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow!! This book is so well written that you feel like you are there every step of the way. If only everyone in the world could experience a love as great as May and Will, we would be set for life!! This book truly had me ugly crying a bunch of times but in the end, left me a feeling of peace. This is definitely a must read for everyone!!!
Shelly hammett
Aug 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
May's f*ck it bucket list

Will you still love me in the morning? I'll love you forever,no matter the weather. A beautiful emotional sad story
CRlovebooks ❤️
I'm still reeling from this book!
This book has touched me so deeply.
Heart-warming, sad, and almost surreal. This book is worth every word written, and I hope you all have chance to read it.
Sherry Haynes
Jun 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Won a copy in a contest. Writing a voluntary review

This book is heart felt and emotional. Yet shows what it means to truly love someone and the sacrifices of love. Definitely need to read with box of Kleenex.
Teresa Lara
Jun 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Crushed my heart❤amazing Love story of May and Will
Sheena
Jul 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
OMG this book is a masterclass in writing about ordinary people who become extraordinary because of the challenges they have to face in their lives.This is the heart wrenching story of May a beautiful, strong woman and the love of her life Will, and the journey they embark on when the walls of their perfect world begin to tumble.

Told from May’s perspective (almost exclusively) the story is set in the present but neatly interspersed with childhood memories and future musings. The author not only
Lyndsee Copple
Feb 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Absolutely beautiful! I refuse to give anything away because you need to go into this completely blind. All I have to say is: OMG, that one thing happened immediately followed by the other thing and then a bunch of stuff happens and then omg the end.
C.J. Fallowfield
Mar 21, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is such a hard book for me to rate - The writing was excellent and the story of a young married couple, childhood sweethearts, facing the challenges of a diagnosis of cancer was poignant and heart-breaking. It's clear that the author did a lot of research and I'm sure shed many tears herself as she wrote it. It reminded me in parts of A Thousand Boy Kisses by Tillie Cole. For all of those reasons I take my hat off to Brooks. On the other hand it wasn't easy reading, which I'm sure was her i ...more
 ♡ One Click Romance ♡
I first read this story on Valentine's Day of 2017, it was my first book by Brooks and it destroyed me. The author has now edited and added more emotion, heart and content, and left me even more destroyed.

My original review still stands (see below)

I'm not sure how to review this book. I'm a ball of feelings right now.

I think this is my first book by Belle Brooks and it was earth shattering. My heart hurts in a way I never thought possible and not in a bad way (clearly, I rated this 5 stars for
Brandi Aga
Jan 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: top-favorites
I am seriously blown away. I received this book as a "mystery book". No idea of the cover, author, or title until I finished. I'm SO glad I took the risk and went in blind because this book cut me deep! There's nothing I love more than a good ugly cry book with all the feels. It's so raw and real because it could happen to anyone.

May and Will are happy in their lives. They love each other more than words can say. The only thing missing is the baby they've been trying so hard for.

"Love never l
Halle
Feb 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
It's not so often that you come across a book that will completely swallow you whole. Always You did just that. It is emotional to the highest level possible, it is heartbreakingly beautiful and I can't even give this book the review it deserves because their just are no words.

May is so strong and she is so selfless with the choices she makes. Will is just the sweetest person and he loves May with everything he has that you literally feel everything so hard for him. Each character was so specia
Rebecca Barber
Feb 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

This book was that for me.

It didn't break my heart - it shattered it. Into a million tiny fragments.

F
Bloggers From Down Under
** Provided on behalf of the author for an honest review **
** Review by Gayle from Bloggers From Down Under **

Belle Brooks….Always You….
This is the first time that I’ve read any novels from this author and I have to say after reading this I’m completely broken and my heart is hurting. It completely moved me to my very core. It captured my heart from the beginning and it didn’t let go. I’m still trying to mentally and emotionally process it all it consumed my soul that much. I have no words. I’m
Katrina
Jan 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Always You is A powerful , deep read about love, loss and sacrifices. A crafted story of loss , love, family, friendships and a moving and dam heartbreaking read that was un-put-down-able.

Belle wove her magic , ripped our hearts out but filled it with hope , love and Willow.

Your going to cry , maybe even ugly cry but your still going to love it !!!

The last few chapters were the longest and hardest to read they had me teary eyed and silently
Crying inside and out with this bitter sweet love story
Maggie Schuler
Jan 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance, adult-life
Maybelline “May” Connors the never-ending dreamer is one of the most beautiful characters in the new release Always You. She sees the world as half full and then adds her own sparkle, making sure everyone smiles. She fell in love with Willard as a child and they grew into their adulthood, hand in hand, and betrothed to one another. There is nothing more sacred to either of them than their love and commitment. But sometimes love requires more strength and understanding to come full circle. May re ...more
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »

• The Definition of Fflur
  • S&M 101
  • Switch (The Plume #8)
  • Scattered Pieces (Cape Isle, #1)
  • Tempting Justice (Sons of Sydney, #2)
  • Resurrection
  • All Shook Up
  • Even Odds (Slices of Pi, #1)
  • Sexsomnia - Sleepless in Manhattan
  • Intercepting the Chef (How to Score, #1)
  • In My Arms Tonight (NYC Singles #2)
  • Kiss of the Irish (Foreign Fling #1)
  • All Fired Up (Black Halo, #2)
  • Finding Paradise
  • His Heart's Revenge (49th Floor, #4)
  • A License to Wed (Rebellious Brides, #2)
  • Tears of Ink
  • Make Me Stay (Men of Gold Mountain, #1)
Belle Brooks is the International bestselling author of seven novels and multiple novellas. She lives out in the country of Queensland with her incredibly tolerant and crazy family. She writes contemporary romance, romantic comedy and contemporary women's fiction ranging from young adult to adult audiences. She also writes crime and psychological thrillers.

MISS NOT TOGETHER, Belle's next full-leng