Start by marking “Insatiable in a Kilt (Hot Scots, #6)” as Want to Read:
Insatiable in a Kilt (Hot Scots, #6)

Insatiable in a Kilt

(Hot Scots #6)

"Behave, Mr. MacTaggart."

One steamy night in Paris, I had a quick and dirty fling with a Scotsman who wouldn't tell me his name. Ten months later, my boss sends me to Scotland to broker a business deal with tech mogul Evan MacTaggart. There's just one problem. The seductive billionaire is the man from Paris, and I still can't resist him.

The moment Keely O'Shea walked into
ebook
Published August 27th 2019 by Jacobsville Books

To ask other readers questions about Insatiable in a Kilt, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Insatiable in a Kilt

Caroline Doig
Aug 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love this series and this story Insatiable in a Kilt is no exception I haven’t missed a book in this series and Anna Durand is an amazing story teller, I love these Scottish men their brogue sends shivers down my spine they are just so yummy and I can just imagine Evan in that kilt ( swoon ). There’s steamy scenes that are so 🔥 I needed a cool drink, Keely had a problem with her age she thought that she was too old for Evan but I say if you have a chance for a happily ever after with a sexy Sc ...more
Heather
Aug 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
Keely 40 years old twice divorced is in the city of love for a business trip , while sipping tea she find tall sexy golden Scots man. While they decide to keep names secret he breeches his promise and newly dose something she never had before and he abandons her in a taxi. A year later she is in Scotland for her job again to get a contract signed and runs into her Paris man. Good book newly Keely to stop letting her past control her and she never to old for the one true love even if it eleven ye ...more
Marcia
Aug 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Forty years old, recently divorced from her second husband with a long term live-in lover sandwiched in between, Keely O'Shea, sent by her boss to attend a conference, is sitting alone in a Paris cafe, contemplating that she is done with men, when she is approached by a sexy, younger Scotsman. Promising to make love to her all night long, she uncharacteristically walks off with him, but he can't wait, pushes her into an alley, has her there and then puts her in a cab. If this was another genre, ...more
Joanne Carr
Aug 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I am voluntarily writing this review for this book I received through Booksprouts arc.

Keely is sitting at a cafe in the middle of Paris watching lovers go by
and share a kiss. Here she was because her boss sent her to a conference that her boss could not attend. Her boss told her she had to meet with Evan MacTaggart. My boss really wanted Evan’s spy gadget for
his stores. She would have to wait two days until she attended the conference before meeting him. Her friend told her that she should meet
Jamie Brydone-Jack
Aug 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2019, contemporary
I've read several books of different types by this author. I've read one of the earlier books in the series. I don't remember that one being so steamy. So be warned, this book has a lot of steamy scenes, especially at the beginning; some had elements of an “ick” factor for me. They do taper off somewhat as the book goes on as more gets revealed about the background of the characters so that the couple is no longer the sole focus of the story. The couple definitely had some insta-lust going that ...more
Viper Spaulding
Aug 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
Smart and sexy, this romance is a wild ride!

Evan and Keely certainly start off on the wrong foot, with him treating her worse than a five-dollar hooker, but their second meeting gives them a chance to reboot and Evan's going to take full advantage of the opportunity to make up for Paris. His almost relentless pursuit of her gives Keely a solid look at his life in Scotland, then his trip to Utah reverses their roles and lets him understand her life better.

The book starts off as just a romance, t
Samantha Monroe
Aug 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
My, my, my this book went from hot to hotter as the story developed. Keely and Evan never believed in fate until they crossed paths again after having a spontaneous fling in an alley in Paris 10 months prior. Keely is a workaholic, older woman who was sent to Scotland by her boss. The person she sees is the man who walked away from her after their hook-up in the alley. Evan is a 30 year-old billionaire who is smart, sexy, and wears a kilt. After seeing Keely again, Evan will stop at nothing to g ...more
Magali
Good hot romance
The story is well written, and it's a good romance with some hot scenes between two people who have trouble accepting reciprocal attraction because of their past. I really liked the character of Evan who seems to be very arrogant at first, but without realizing it, quite romantic too.
From the first chapter, we are immersed in what would be the relationship between the two heroes, Keely, a forty- years old Amrican woman, divorced, who works in a small company in Utah, and Evan Ma
Cc
Aug 30, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: ebook, 2019
Keely and Evan

Being left by three men who all blamed her and her bossy ways for the breakups, Keely is done with dating. When she meets a hot man in Paris she is up for a one night fling. Except the guy ghosts on her immediately after sex.

Evan is expecting an American woman to meet him to go over a contract but he’s floored when the woman is the one he met in Paris. The woman he’s been thinking about for months.

Fate pushes these two together no matter the age difference or Keely’s “no dating”
Ramona
Aug 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book starts about Keely O'Shea a twice divorced business woman who's in Paris for a conference on cutting edge technologies. Her main goal is to introduce herself to Evan MacTaggart, but as she's at a cafe looking around at the couples, she gets a call from her friend who tells her to look for a hot Parisian man. When a good looking man sits in the next table and he asks to join her, the night progresses. Ten months later, Keely's boss sends her to Scotland to negotiate a contract, she find ...more
CoffeeTimeRomance andMore
This is a very entertaining novel. I liked the characters and Evan’s determination to change Keely’s mind. Keely is a complex character who has had little experience in lasting relationships, both her own and her parents ended in divorce. Evan has issues of his own. He grew up not knowing who is father was, and was ridiculed for this. I enjoyed reading about how he overcomes her objections and insecurities. The only part I had a problem with was the subplot of the blackmail demands. I found it h ...more
Kimberly
Aug 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Evan was the quiet one, more interest in how things worked than playing sports but that got him to where he was now, a billionaire running his own company, but after an unexpected encounter with a woman in Paris he cant seem to focus. Keely is thrice burned and has sworn off love, men and the whole lot, she doesnt need it and she doesnt want it. Although the sexy stranger peaked her interest and just one night might be all she needs, until she walks into his office and he will do anything to sed ...more
Anita Fuhrmann
Aug 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Evan is the tech-savvy genius of the MacTaggart clan and I have been wanting to hear his story from the first time he was mentioned in some of the previous books revolving around this hot family of Scottish brothers and cousins! His story is a bit different in that Keely is eleven years older than he is but since he is a MacTaggart that minor (to him anyway) detail does not stop him from pursuing her full tilt. A May/December romance with a reverse twist.
There is plenty of action involving cool
Molly
Aug 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
Evan was a tech billionaire who occasionally fulfilled the request of nameless men in an effort to keep his mum safe.

Keely was a twice divorced woman who just discovered that ex husband number two announced a baby on the way with the mistress he had married three days after their divorce was final. A promised fling with a sexy Scot leads to an intense alley encounter- and nothing.

Will a later encounter with the sexy woman be the beginning of a great romance or just a rocky interlude?

Scots sca
TerryM
Aug 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Keely considers herself down for the count. She’s been married twice with a live-in boyfriend in between. At 40+, she no longer sees herself as desirable. Add in a business trip to Paris with a down and quick dirty hook-up with a stranger in an alley, and you now have “Insatiable in a Kilt”. After reconnecting, secrets and insecurities begin to rear their ugly head. Theirs is an unexpected relationship, that only continues to twist and grow.

So let’s find out if there is a HEA, or only a confirma
Anna
Aug 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Strong, fiesty Keely & the reclusive Evan set the Highlands on fire!

I knew Evan's story was going to be delicious!! After a sizzling hot meet cute, or would that be meet HOT, Keely discovers her Paris mystery man is Evan MacTaggart, the Scottish billionaire her boss had sent her to try and meet. Neither one expected their second meeting, for business, would lead to major changes to their lives paths. He teaches her to be a little more impulsive and she teaches him to let others help. We see
BP34
Aug 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book but beware it's super steamy. This is the sixth book in the Hot Scots Series but is read as a standalone. A steamy older woman/younger man romance that will ignite your Kindle. This is Evans story, he's elusive and the one who makes the spy gadgets. A quick fling in the alley, a taxi cab ride and years later fate brings them back together. The back and forth banter between Keeley and Evan was hilarious at times. This book was full of drama, twists, explosive chemistry, and page ...more
Brenda Moser
Aug 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a well written book with strong well developed characters and an entertaining story line. The author does a great job bringing an intriguing and humorous story filled with suspense as well as a hot and steamy romance. She brings an older woman/younger man love story with drama,a few twists and a hilarious banter between them. It's a short story,moves quickly and smoothly and I enjoyed reading.

I voluntarily reviewed an ARC of this book. All opinions in this review are my own and freely gi
Deb O
Aug 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was my first time reading this author and she did not disappoint. It's a fast paced read with great word and character building. Evan and Keely are hot and steamy with love scenes to pant over and wonderful bantering. There's drama, suspense, excitement, secrets and confessions along with twists and turn and don't forget the hot steamy romance. It's a definite must read so grab a copy to see if they get their HEA!!! I will definitely be reading more of Anna Durnad's books!

I received a free
Kelly
Aug 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
After an “interesting” first meeting that didn’t end well, Evan and Keely meet again and the spark is still there. Evan doesn’t care about their age difference and Keely can’t resist him. Other than a hot romance there are also some twists and turns and excitement. This does work as a stand-alone but we get to visit with the others from previous books. Fast paced and the banter made the book. A few bumps but I did have an ARC so hopefully they’ll be taken care of in the final version. (I volunta ...more
Sheila
Aug 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Keely meets hot Scotsman in Paris and they flirt and agree to one night but they ended up getting down and dirty in a alley where he quickly puts her into a cab and they never saw each other again. Months later she has to go Scotland to get some papers signed for her boss and walks into the office of Evan her Paris hottie. She knows she is too old for Evan but he disagrees and wants to pursue a relationship with her but then all kinds of complications occur so will things really work for them.

I
JT
Jul 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was such great story it was suspenseful, sensual and humorous. The banter between Evan and Keely was priceless. This is a wonderful cross culture story. The characters are believable and engaging from the first page. It was a different type of book than I would usually read. I liked it so well...I am going back to the beginning of the series so that I can enjoy each novel. Anna Durand is an incredible storyteller. I look forward reading her books.
L H
Aug 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A fling with a hot younger man that comes back to tempt you. That is what I call a book that was fun to read. Keely has had a bad run of luck in love and decides to steal a little something for herself and it turns out to be someone her boss wants her to woe for business. What a cool dilemma. An older woman being desired by a hot younger accomplished man. I want more of this series.

BusyM3
Aug 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
A great read that got hotter and hotter as it went along. The story will take you on a steamy ride. The chemistry between Keely and Evan is amazing. These two meet in Paris and have a quick and steamy fling and don't exchanges names and them meet up again a few months later. It is an entertaining read that will keep you reading pages till the end.

Linda
Jul 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
My first novel by this author and oh la la! I just loved it! The story grabbed me from the beginning and held me firmly until the very end. Almost a one sitting read, I loved how Evan broke down Kelly's insecurities. I enjoyed that Evan had a past that provided intrigue. The MacTaggarts seem to be a wonderful family, and I look forward to going back, and forward, to learn more about this clan! A modern day, Scottish romance that makes you smile, mad, tingle, laugh....
Tricia
Aug 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
Keely hasn't had much luck in love, she's been married and divorced twice. Now she has to negotiate a contract with a billionaire spy tech Evan, a man she didn't realize she had already met.

Evan has never been in a relationship but is intrigued by Keely even though she's slightly older. I liked how they work through most things together. It is a good story with some surprises and well-developed characters.
Giofab21
Aug 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
From their first encounter Keely and Evan have something that neither can explain, but they sure have some fun trying to figure it out. It's what's inside the kilt that counts, right? And Evan sure has a lot to offer. We travel with these two while enjoying their uncontrollable pull to each other. They had me at the alley.....
Melissa Verseman
Sep 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What a steamy hot read.......So this was a free ARC copy from one of my favorite authors to read for and booksprout for my review of this read and I enjoyed it and thought it was steamy hot.I have read a few of her books and so far I really enjoyed this one! I thought it had a great storyline and great characters to read about.Plus I thought it was steamy hot to boot.So if you want a really good book to read , then enjoy this one its so good! Happy reading
Sandy
Aug 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
Oh ya, a Hot Scots!
Got to love a man in a Kilt and this hunk is just what the doctor ordered. Keely meets this hunk in Paris and taking a chance she goes for it. Then months later her one-night stand is the man she had to do business with. I love the steam, the chemistry, and the twists in the book. This was a delight to read with great characters and an engaging plot. You should check it out. I did receive a free copy of this book and voluntarily chose to review it.
Maria Wagner
Aug 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book was absolutely amazing. Younger man, older woman an unconventional love story. I couldn't put the book down until the very end. The way the story flowed was great. The twist in the plot gave it an edge. The cat and mouse chase between the characters were remarkable and the bond they shared was strong. The ending was beautiful.

Anna Durand loves romance, men in kilts, and cheesecake. Not always in that order. She slaves away every day writing about sexy people doing sexy things together, with heart and humor and sometimes with suspense. With paranormal stories, she explores the darker side of romance. With contemporary romance, she delves into the emotional side of love and sensuality.

Readers and reviewers have blessed A

Hot Scots (6 books)
  • Dangerous in a Kilt (Hot Scots #1)
  • Wicked in a Kilt (Hot Scots #2)
  • Scandalous in a Kilt (Hot Scots #3)
  • Gift-Wrapped in a Kilt (Hot Scots #4)
  • Notorious in a Kilt (Hot Scots #5)