Start by marking “Bad to the Bone: A Bad Boy Anthology” as Want to Read:
Bad to the Bone: A Bad Boy Anthology

Bad to the Bone: A Bad Boy Anthology

Bad boys: We love to hate them, but sometimes, we just can’t help but love them.

You’ll get a mixture of genres from the ten authors that took part in this anthology. Some will have the contemporary pieces you love, while others are packed full of suspense. But then we have the darker stories, the ones that will make you view the world a bit differently.

The question is –
Published July 20th 2019 by Knox Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Bad to the Bone, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bad to the Bone

Start your review of Bad to the Bone: A Bad Boy Anthology
Beyond The Covers Blog
Shelves: romaine
Luz by A. C.Williams

A prequel to a new series! Can't wait!

Luz Santiago is the daughter of the prez of The Scorn of the Santiago MC who was kidnapped and sold into sex trafficking.

It made Alejandro sick and his heart filled with hate when he had to witness what his father, brothers and other men did to the poor girl. He had to come up with a plan to help her escape.

"They thought I was weak. But what they fail to realize is, it takes the strongest of men to resist temptation when all you want is
Teresa Lara
Jul 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely loved this amazing book
So many of my fave authors
Including Verlene Landon,Erin Osbourne, Cari Robe so many new ones
Need more of these books
Kim
Jun 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
OMG! This book is so hot. This is an awesome collection of short stories from ten very awesome authors. I have heard of most of these authors and have read several of them before but several of these authors were new to me and I can’t wait to read more from them. Each story had me on the edge of my seat waiting to see what came next. A couple of the stories are preludes to full length books that I had to add to my TBR list. These stories are a mixture of genres but all are about bad boys and the ...more
Gina Burkart
Jun 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
what a amazing read that will have you hooked must read.
Ally *Wasted Life Books & Romance*
5 Star Review: This might be the first Anthology I’ve read, and I immensely enjoyed it!

I want to talk about my two favorite stories, which were by Erin Osborne and S. Cinders.

I loved the continuation of Erin’s MC romance. I’ve read other Fallen Brethren Books and this novella did not disappoint! Reading President Reaper’s love story with Alex was wonderful. The added mix of the Cartel added extra suspense and action. There was an instant animalistic attraction between the two that was explosive
Romaine Heart
Jun 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
RH*See full review of Beyond the Covers blog here on Goodreads and check us out on Facebook
Jackie Ziegler
Jul 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
Accidental Revenge by Courtney Lynn Rose. Cordie has moved to New Orleans with her boyfriend to be near his dad who is ill. She doesn’t mind but he is spending all his time at work and constantly cancelling time with her leaving her alone and bored. When she first gets to town and meets his family she is shocked to learn he has an older brother, Liam. Liam is the complete opposite of Malcom and everything she is trying to stay away from. .But the more Malcolm ditches her and the more Liam is ...more
E Loprete
Jul 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Bad to the Bone Anthology:

What a wonderful start to this series, if you love bad boys in all forms of genres this is one Anthology that should not be missed. You will love every book in this series leaving you wanting to read more by these these amazing authors. Each story was filled with passion, danger, drama, excitement and emotion. Added TBR to a couple of these books, especially Luz by A.C.Williams and Lennox Falls by Elizabeth Knox here are some reviews from this set:

Luz by A. C. Williams
Jamie-Lynne
Jul 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Reviewed For Angel Babe's Blog!!

WOW!! Welcome to a hot, amazing collection of short stories by 10 amazing authors!! Who doesn't love a bad boy!! I have read books by a couple of these authors before and some of the authors were brand new to me!! Some of these stories are preludes to full length books!!
I chose to review two of the books that really grabbed me!! All these short stories are amazing but a couple of them struck a chord with me!! I hope you all enjoy this anthology as much as I did
Lynn Reynolds
Jul 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love reading anthologies. In this case, you get 10 authors who give us 10 stories for the price of one. You may discover new writers or maybe even revisit ones you haven’t read in a while. Some stories may tease. Some may have you wonder who actually is the bad boy. Some may seem too short and others may give you more than you bargained for.

Another good thing about an anthology is the first time you will want to read all the stories in order. Then as you go off and read some of the author’s
Jennifer Pierson
Jul 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The majority of these authors in this Anthology are new to me so this was a great way to discover some new names! It's a whole package of Bad Boys I couldn't help but love so much. There was a ton of suspense to keep the heart racing, with twists that allowed for f-bomb dropping. The sexiness was in spades, because you can't have a bad boy without sexy times that light the sheets on fire. I have to say that there were more than one story that left me hanging on the side of a cliff, so I was very ...more
Jenny
Jul 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
Some of these stories are stand-alone short stories/novellas. Some of them are prequels/cliffhangers. I'm not fond of prequels and cliffhangers very often because I want more of the story, or I don't feel as though there was enough story content to draw me in to want more of it later on. I felt frustrated at times because of this. Or, a couple times I was really getting into the story and that was it with more to come later. Personally, I'd rather have a short story that ends as a HFN, or that ...more
C Gray
Jul 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This anthology has 10 amazing stories by 10 AMAZING authors!! I’ve reviewed my top 3 favorite stories/authors. I can’t wait for more from all these authors

Accidental Revenge
By: Courtney Lynn Rose

The heart wants what the heart wants and this story backs that theory 100%. Cordie moves to New Orleans with her boyfriend of two years so he can help take care of his ill father only Cordie ends up seeing his parents and brother more than he does. She can’t help her gut feeling that something just isn
Rhonda Hicks

A TASTE OF SIN by LIZZIE JAMES

I HATE YOU, NICK by S. CINDERS

CHAINS by SONYA JESUS

TAMING KINGSTON by CARI ROBE

Not only was I able to read stories from authors I love, but I was also able to meet authors who are new to me. Each of these bad boys will find a way to pull your
Rose
4.5

This Anthology is filled with delicious bad boys and the women they love. It has just about every bad boy trope you could ask for. You can find your bad boy crack here.

These collections gave you just enough to give you a taste of the Author and to make you want more. I really enjoyed that they each were able to stand on their own.

Some of the stories had a bit darker of themes that If you struggle with, just be warned. Some of them did make me a bit uncomfortable.

I am not going to give you
Pam Schultz
Jul 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Accidental Revenge by Courtney Lynn Rose. Is set in New Orleans Cordie moves there to be with her long time boyfriend Malcom, who moves there to be near his ill dad. As excited as she was for the move she quickly finds herself constantly alone, while Malcom works constantly. When first arriving in town Cordie meets his family, and is surprise to learn he has an older brother. Malcoms older brother Liam is everything Malcome isn't, and everything she needs to stay far away from. However, due to ...more
Philomena Callan Cheekypee
Jul 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: loved-it
I absolutely love anthologies. Most of the time I get to read more of authors I love with the extra bonus of finding new authors to love and follow.

This is an exceptionally good read.. well come on who doesn’t love a bad boy lol

Have you heard the saying ‘once you pop you can’t stop’. That was me reading this. As soon as I popped open my kindle these stories sucked me right in. I couldn’t move onto another book until I’d read all of these.

If you enjoy stories about bad boys and wanna change up
Kristi
Jul 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is an amazing collection of sexy bad boy quick reads. This anthology gives you a little bit of everything. Some were dark and full of suspense and others left me hanging and wanting to know what would happen next. I felt a connection to most of characters and emotionally invested in their stories. It was also an introduction to some new authors that I can’t wait to read more from. I highly recommend you add this to your list of summer reading.
Lisa Lyle
Jul 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is an awesome collection of short stories from ten amazingly talented authors. Each of these stories had me gripped to the edge of my seat waiting to see what would happen next. There is a mix of genres but all seem to have bad boys which the ladies fall for. I really didn't want this anthology to end the mixed emotions I felt while reading was left me needing more all in all I loved every story in this set I'd definitely recommend it
Lisa Hahn
Jul 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book is a collection of shorts stories about bad boys and the girls who fall for them.
Each story was different. Meaning sex trafficking,.MC, Mafia, enemies to lovers.
A few were prequels to a story coming up.
While I was bummed it ended, I was grateful to know a full length story was coming.
Each story pulled me in some more than others.
I say this is a great book by some amazing authors. I have found more authors to add to my list to follow.
Kinky Minx
Aug 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
Thank you to the publisher for providing an ARC in exchange for an honest review. I voluntarily read and reviewed an advanced copy of this book. All thoughts and opinions are my own.

4 star

This is the first time I read from these authors and it’s truly amazing, hot read! Love how every story is, totally worth my time to read. Highly recommended.

Heidi
Jul 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was a great collection of stories from ten different authors. Some are prequels to some books that I will be adding to my tbr. These stories will keep you on the edge of your seat and wanting to read more stories from the author. Some stories are darker than others, but they are just as good if not sometimes better. I was introduced to some new authors that I want to read more from, as well as the ones I do read. This is one box set you don’t want to miss out on.
Pat
Jul 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow! This 10 Book Anthology was from 10 very talented authors that knew how to keep my attention from the moment I opened up my kindle! There was something for everyone in this must have collection that will give you hours upon hours of reading enjoyment and entertainment! Each and every book in this collection had well developed characters and storylines that were so well written that I had a very hard time putting this book down to do anything around the house!
Read.Review.Repeat Blog
Jul 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Everyone loves a bad boy, and this anthology gives you just that. Filled with stories from authors that are new to me and found it has something for everyone. I discovered many new series that I am looking forward to reading to find out what happens. I would recommend this book to anyone who loves bad boys.
Dawn Foster
Stephanie Ditmore
Jul 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is an amazing collection of stories from ten authors that you can’t miss out on. Every story will have you reeling, biting your nails, and sitting on the edge of your seat with anticipation. We get a peek at a couple of prequels to some new stories that are on the horizon with some of these authors. The stories are amazing and what a great line up of authors for this collection.
Pamela
This anthology has a mixture of short stories to please any reader. I have read some of the authors but not all. Anthologies are a great opportunity to read unknown authors. All of these bad boys will keep you entertained for hours. A great collection and wonderful read.

I received a copy of this book and am leaving a review.
Mel
Jul 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A fantastic collection of short stories from 10 different authors. Settle in for a bumpy ride with twist and turns, these maybe short stories but they don't disappoint. I was left wanting more from ea story. Through this collection I found a few new authors that I can't wait to read more from and others who have been my go to reads when I need a pick me up.
Amy Jones
Jul 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved it.

This was an awesome anthology that has a little bit of everything in it. Loved Lennox's Fall by Elizabeth Knox and I can't wait to see what happens next. I've read a few of the authors but most of the authors were new to me, so it was extra nice having them all in one anthology book.
Book-Lovin-Momma
Jul 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
This anthology has a great mix of short stories and prequels, some dark, some lighter, but all of them featuring a bad boy and trouble. I am hoping Lennox's Fall continues on in a full-length book! And Reaper's story was novella length but packs a wicked punch! I enjoyed these quick reads and look forward to more!

• Kade (Reapers MC Book 5)
  • Skulls Renegade MC: First Generation: The Complete Series (Skulls Renegade MC, #1-10.5)
  • Defiant (The Clans #6)
  • Twister's Survival (Devil's Riot MC #3)
  • Enraged (Iron Vex MC, #1)
  • Protecting a Steele (The Steele Bros #3)
  • The Auction Block (Agents of Interpol, #1)
  • Pedal to the Metal (Savage Menaces MC, #1)
  • Hawk (Reapers MC #6)
  • Cleo's Rage (Devil's Riot MC #4)
  • Ride or Die (Savage Menaces MC, #2)
  • Drunk Me (Southern Dreams: Oregon Coast, #1)
  • Ruthless
  • Bull (Reapers MC #7)
  • Reclaimed: A Devil's Riot MC Boxset
  • Shattered (The Clans #7)
  • Shamrock (Emerald Isle MC, #1)
  • Immortal Lust: A Vampire Anthology
Previously wrote under the name Addison Kline.