Start by marking “Diamond's Dog Day at Home: A Counting Book” as Want to Read:
Diamond's Dog Day at Home: A Counting Book

Diamond's Dog Day at Home: A Counting Book

Introducing Diamond! She’s smart, sassy, and she’s a Yorky! Diamond the dog loves her family. In this story, you will count her daily activities by ONE. How many activities can you count? What is she doing and how do you think she feels while doing it? Join Diamond on her adventure at home!
Published May 28th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Diamond's Dog Day at Home, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Diamond's Dog Day at Home

Lindsay DeRollo
May 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Adorable Counting Story for Kids & Animal-lovers!

This cute book was so fun and easy to read. It teaches kids to count in a very simple way, all the while having so much fun going along on Diamond's adventure. There is a bonus word game at the end, along with a cute coloring page that you can print out.
Danielle Irvin
Jun 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Cute Story!!

This is a cute story about a devoted dog. I will have to get my niece a copy. She will love it!
Jack Purser
Jul 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
Suzan Johnson provides a easy and fun read for young children especially learning how to count in "Diamond's Dog Day At Home." The story follows Diamond, a dog, that goes through a daily routine of waking up, eating, and playing with her human companion Lili. Diamond also keeps an eye on the house when everyone is asleep and looks forward to doing the same fun things everyday. I recommend this book for any young child learning how to read and count.
Krystal
Jun 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
Simply adorable

My children loved Diamond and her story. My toddler had me read it multiple times! It was a hit. Love this author.
Janet Homes