Start by marking “Coming Up Roses (Bennet Brothers, #1)” as Want to Read:
Coming Up Roses (Bennet Brothers, #1)

Coming Up Roses

(Bennet Brothers #1)

Everyone hates parts of their job.

Maybe it’s the paperwork. Maybe it’s the day-to-day grind. Maybe it’s that client who never knows what they want, or the guy who always cooks fish in the microwave.

But not me. I love every corner of the Longbourne Flower Shop, every flower, every petal, every stem. I love the greenhouse, and I love Mrs. Bennet, my boss. I love creating, an
Published August 1st 2019

Start your review of Coming Up Roses (Bennet Brothers, #1)
Wendy'sThoughts
Jun 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Staci Hart Fans, Romance
4 Blooming Rosey Love Stars
* * * * Spoiler Free
SAY WHAT, IT'S COMING UP FREE!!!

Staci Hart has become a serious GO TO for me. She has a way of making you invested from the very first page. Her talent in presenting a situation between two people which holds all the cards is so strong. She will have a miscommunication or some type of assumptions between the couple laying the foundation for all of the ups, downs, and "Come to Jesus" moments which we will delight following.

Coming Up Roses does just
❥ KAT ❥ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

COMING UP ROSES Is a full length romantic comedy by Staci Hart. Spoken in 'Dual Perspectives.'

In this we meet Luke and Tess..Ex childhood friends. Luke has no idea what he's done to make Tess despise him so much. I couldn't seem to recall what went wrong, where that friendship fell apart and turned into whatever this was. It's going to make for some awkward situations when they have to work together.

Tess has harboured a crush towards Luke going back to their teens, the one night when s
Staci Hart
Jun 12, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition

BINGE THE SERIES!
Coming Up Roses:
Amazon: https://amzn.to/2Q7eUWV
Apple: https://apple.co/2RPqtkE
B&N: http://bit.ly/2GAZvrL
Kobo: http://bit.ly/30YjrhS
Google: http://bit.ly/2t43Ws6

Gilded Lily (Bennet Brothers #2)
Amazon: https://amzn.to/2TFI29q
AppleBooks: https://apple.co/2VIpSoH

Mum's the Word (Bennet Brothers #3)
Amazon: https://amzn.to/2Gpkazd
AppleBooks: https://apple.co/2Ry1y6r
Jessica
Jul 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
As a huge Pride and Prejudice fan, I was so excited to see that Staci Hart was writing a book inspired by Lydia Bennet. With this gorgeous cover and the fact that it takes place in a flower shop, I couldn't wait to pick up this book.

Tess has put her heart and soul into working at the flower shop. She's worked there since high school and feels as if Mrs. Bennet is her family. But when Luke Bennet comes waltzing in, ready to save the shop from going out of business with his siblings, Tess is anyt
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
4 STARS

"Be wild. Because life is lived in the moments you don't see coming. Not in the comfort of predictability, but in the thrill of the unknown."

description

Such a beautiful, sweet,fun and heartwarming story!Coming Up Roses is full of love, sweet and funny moments.I adored the characters, Luke and Tess have a great connection!Their relationship has angst,swooning and sigh moments!They’re both looking for something in their life and they find it to each other!

I loved it, it was a great read, the writing
CristiinaReads❀
Jul 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc-books
Another Staci Hart masterpiece that will most likely have me laughing my ass of, or drooling over her characters...

ARC kindly provided the author, in exchange for an honest review coming closer to release date...

BlogInstagramFacebookTwitter
Apoorva
This book was sweet and light and everything you would want a book fling to be.
I liked the characters a lot and loved the relationship they shared with their respective families. The Bennet siblings were truly amazing and interesting to read about.
And I loved how the book didn't just focus on the romance part but also on how they gave a total makeover to their shop and how it helped develop their relationship.
I loved Luke, his kindness, his generosity. He was playful but always respectful with
Maja  - BibliophiliaDK ✨
PERHAPS ONE OF THE BEST BEST ROMANCE MCs I HAVE EVER READ! 😍💚

No, this is not a deep book with a lot of plot aside from the romance. But man, it is still definitely worth reading. I probably won't take you very long, but I promise that you will be entertained all the way through. And you'll definitely be looking for a Luke Bennet of your own, because YUM! 😍

👍 WHAT I LIKED 👍

Humor: Probably the second best thing about this book (Luke of course being the best) is the humor! There were so many times
Alba and Her Secrets..♥
4.5 'Let Her Be Wild' Stars!
ARC provided by the author via Social Butterfly PR in exchange for an honest review.

I seriously am becoming addicted to all things Staci Hart! Ever since I read her Red Lipstick Coalition series, I just fell in love with her writing and her characters. Yes, I did see that Coming Up Roses is a spin-off of another series and yes, I still haven't read those books but I always get so giddy when a beloved author releases something new and I wanted to read it so badly. Than
TheBibliotheque ♡
Jul 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
”I wanted to build things for her and watch her face light up.I wanted to surprise her, wanted to give her the unexpected. I wanted to discover her, and I wanted to live in every little joy that discovery would bring. But I wanted more than just that.
I wanted to be the man she didn’t believe me to be.”

Ahhh Luke Bennet. Whoever said bad boys have all the appeal, they forget that a man whose only purpose is bringing life and light into your life can be e-ve-ry-thing. And that’s exactly what Luke B
Sabrina
Aug 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
NOW LIVE!
Amazon US * Amazon UK

Coming Up Roses was a sweet, smile-inducing story about Tess and Luke. Tess swears she can never forgive Luke for something that happened years ago, and Luke is a care-free guy that doesn't understand why Tess is so mad at him. But when he's back in his families flower shop, where Tess has worked since High School, he makes it his mission to get Tess to start liking him again.

I thought this was an enjoyable book to read, and it was fun to see how Tess and Luke pro
Lady Heather
Publication Date: August 1, 2019

photo CUR_ReleaseDayGraphic.v3.jpg

photo cdd4367c-2f66-4879-83a5-7181df17c004.jpg

3 -Stars

Let me start off by saying that I had a hard time getting into this book (there's no way it should have taken me 5 days to read this story).
I knew it was just me because I'm such an emotional reader and I had just finished reading a slew of paranormal romances.
Changing gears and reading a contemporary romance took me a little adjusting to.

I liked this story.
I liked the characters.
Luke who lived free, tried anything once, put on the front that he
Yesy (The Book Vagrant)
Picked this up on a whim because it was free on amazon and I loved the cover and the fact that it was a Pride & Prejudice retelling. I will say that this was a very loose retelling, but I enjoyed it nonetheless.

The chemistry between Luke and Tess was explosive and their banter was hilarious! I also easily fell in love with the rest of the family and I'm excited to read about their love stories in the future!

TW: death of a parent to cancer (occurred before the events of the book), untreated unspe
Sarah - Musings of the Modern Belle
***AVAILABLE NOW - FULL REVIEW***

4.5 CROWNS

Staci Hart never does me wrong! The writing, the voice, and fun romances with underlying thematic messages gets me every single time.

I really love Luke Bennett. He definitely had that charm and charisma. I couldn't resist him, honestly, and it was easy to understand why women fell under his charm. His larger than life and adventurous outlook are simply contagious.

Tess was endearing but the complete opposite of Luke in almost every single way. She defin
Elle's Book Blog
Release Date: August 1, 2019
Genre: Romantic Comedy
Rating: 4.25 stars

Coming Up Roses is a brand new romantic comedy from Staci Hart! This book had me giggling especially when it came to the banter between Tess and Luke. You see, the two seems to have a love/hate relationship (or more like Tess hates Luke and Luke loves Tess). It was so much fun seeing their relationship blossom as it was pretty tumultuous when they first got together again. This is due to a former misunderstanding, a shared
Dulcie
Jun 13, 2020 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
3.5
This was sweet and cute. Loved!! the family dynamics and the 🌹shop setting.
Enjoyed the ‘retelling’ aspect quite a bit and that it didn’t try as hard as some other books might have. I’ll be continuing on with the series soon.
nikki
Aug 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love Staci Hart. It’s official. I was super excited to be given the chance to read this one early, and couldn’t wait to get stuck in. I am a huge fan of Staci’s writing (particularly the Red Lipstick Coalition series) so I had high hopes for this one, and am very pleased to say she didn’t disappoint!
COMING UP ROSES is a full length romantic comedy, and it is a retelling of Pride and Prejudice, with a bit of a twist. I loved Luke and Tess and just found the whole story to be really fun and fre
Alla
Very enjoyable, a definite 4 star book...until...the most overused plot in the history of plots, a plot I just HATE, sorry :(
So...I´m sorry to say I only liked the book, not "really liked it", which I would have if the author would just have used...some...other...plot.
Tani
Oct 31, 2019 rated it it was ok
Just not my thing, I guess.
B.B. Easton
Aug 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Coming Up Roses is a sweet, swoony, summery bouquet of brilliant prose, decadent imagery, and adorable characters who sometimes take their clothes off. (Hellooooo, Luke. 😍) Five stargazer lillies for this Austen-inspired flower shop rom-com!
Kayla Brunson
Jul 24, 2019 marked it as dnf
As much as I adore Staci, I can't finish this one. DNF at 38%. It really comes down to the characters. While I don’t really care for either of them, our main character Tess just really rubbed me the wrong way. There is a fine line between sassy and exasperating and she crossed it. Also, I just couldn’t find any passion between her and Luke. Maybe they found it later in the story, but I can’t read anymore to find out.

Don’t get me wrong. I’ll still be reading Staci Hart’s other books, this one ju
Dora Koutsoukou
Aug 07, 2019 rated it liked it
3 ❤️ 🌹 ❤️🌟s

The Longbourne flower shop managed to steal a piece of my heart!
Coming up roses was a sweet romance read, with loveable characters and a beautiful cover.
Tess and Luke’s chemistry wasn’t that convincing for me and the drama with the ex at the end added nothing to the story but spoiled it.
Debbie
Apr 30, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: i-own-it, 2020-jaff, jaff
Cute modern romance with a bit more depth than I was expecting.

I have to admit, I didn't think I'd be able to find Luke and Tess a believable match, judging from the way their characters come across in the opening chapters. They're both likeable enough, but Luke appears to be a flake and a flirt, while Tess seems rigid and judgemental. Opposites can attract, but these two seem like they'd drive each other nuts. However, as the characterizations get into clearer focus, it makes more and more sen
zaira
Feb 16, 2020 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2020
Rating: 3.5/5

“The way I loved her would never fade. And as safe as she was in my arms, I was safe in hers.”

I have read Staci Hart’s works before and I know she delivers good romance stories. I was very interested in this one because I love that it features a family (The Bennets) and their business/family legacy (Longbourne Flower Shop). It’s not a surprise to me at all that I loved The Bennets the most in this book. I love their family dynamic!

Another thing I loved is how everyone (including Te
Kim
A nice standard romance book. Nothing wrong with it but it didn’t stand out. I will continue reading this series as long as it’s available on Kindle Unlimited.
lucie
Aug 09, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2019, in-english
I don't have a lot to say about this book. It was nice, enjoyable, a fast read but nothing memorable for me. I loved the banter between siblings, liked the two main characters just alright but I wasn't a fan of the plot twist... I didn't know that (view spoiler) is still a thing these days.. ...more
Lisa
*ARC Given to Blog for Honest Review*

4 “Pigeon” “temporary” “all in” Kisses

When it comes to Staci Hart’s books…it’s an absolute no brainer for me. I. Must. Read. It’s not an option or a maybe…I have to. Her books just get me…they make me happy…they remind me why I love to read and it’s why I’m an insanely devoted reader for life. So obviously, I was dying to get my hands on Coming Up Roses…the blurb, the cover, all the teasers she shared – I was here for it. I truly adored everything that was
Beneath The Covers Blog
Aug 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2019-reads, arcs, sonal
Full review can be found HERE --> https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

*ARC provided for a voluntary honest review.* ~Sonal
Wendy ⏃: ✦Cheeky Chicks Blogger✦
4 STARS!

"Everyone hates something about their job. And she hates Luke Bennet."

Luke Bennet is back. After nearly a decade of living in the West Coast, he has returned to help the family business... Rather all the Bennet children are home to save Longbourne.

The story begins with some groping and some heavy tension. Tess Monroe cannot stand Luke. Ever since he broke her heart and forgot the kiss they shared all those years ago she's been harbouring some bitter feelings.

Tess hasn't had it easy.
Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞
3.5-4 ⭐'s

As a Jane Austen fan, I have a hard time staying away from books based on her stories and this was no exception especially since it was lightly based on my favorite family, The Bennets. I loved every time I read something related to Pride and Prejudice...I just really wanted more.

In this story, The Bennets own one of New York's biggest and oldest floral shops and greenhouses, called Longbourn. The shop is not doing well and all the siblings who moved away are back to help and that's w
character actions take me out! 1 5 Dec 31, 2019 03:16PM

• The unEXpected Plan
  • Master Baker
  • Perfect Strangers
  • Making Up (Shacking Up, #4)
  • The Marriage Pact
  • Love on Lexington Avenue
  • Hard Truth
  • The Trouble With Love
  • Switch Bidder (Jock Hard #2.5)
  • Best of Me
  • Filthy Vows (Filthy Vows, #1)
  • Playing for Keeps (Hot Jocks, #1)
  • The Lion Heart (Rogue Academy #2)
  • The Billionaire Boss Next Door
  • Bad Apple
  • Handle With Care (Shacking Up, #5)
  • Sink or Swim (Beach Kingdom, #3)
  • To Have and Hate
Staci has been a lot of things up to this point in her life: a graphic designer, an entrepreneur, a seamstress, a clothing and handbag designer, a waitress. Can’t forget that. She’s also been a mom to three little girls who are sure to grow up to break a number of hearts. She’s been a wife, even though she’s certainly not the cleanest, nor is she the best cook. She’s also super, duper fun at a par ...more

Bennet Brothers (3 books)
  • Gilded Lily (Bennet Brothers, #2)
  • Mum's the Word (Bennet Brothers, #3)

News & Interviews

“Be wild. Because life is lived in the moments you don’t see coming.” 3 likes
“She brought out the best in me, settled me in a way that didn’t feel like chains. It felt like roots, alive and sinking into the earth, thirsty and seeking.” 2 likes