Start by marking “Coming Up Roses” as Want to Read:
Coming Up Roses

Coming Up Roses

Everyone hates parts of their job.

Maybe it’s the paperwork. Maybe it’s the day-to-day grind. Maybe it’s that client who never knows what they want, or the guy who always cooks fish in the microwave.

But not me. I love every corner of the Longbourne Flower Shop, every flower, every petal, every stem. I love the greenhouse, and I love Mrs. Bennet, my boss. I love creating, an
Published August 1st 2019

KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

COMING UP ROSES Is a full length romantic comedy by Staci Hart. Spoken in 'Dual Perspectives.'

In this we meet Luke and Tess..Ex childhood friends. Luke has no idea what he's done to make Tess despise him so much. I couldn't seem to recall what went wrong, where that friendship fell apart and turned into whatever this was. It's going to make for some awkward situations when they have to work together.

Tess has harboured a crush towards Luke going back to their teens, the one night when she nee
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
4 STARS

"Be wild. Because life is lived in the moments you don't see coming. Not in the comfort of predictability, but in the thrill of the unknown."

description

Such a beautiful, sweet,fun and heartwarming story!Coming Up Roses is full of love, sweet and funny moments.I adored the characters, Luke and Tess have a great connection!Their relationship has angst,swooning and sigh moments!They’re both looking for something in their life and they find it to each other!

I loved it, it was a great read, the writing
Wendy'sThoughts
Jun 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Staci Hart Fans, Romance
4 Blooming Rosey Love Stars
* * * * Spoiler Free
Staci Hart has become a serious GO TO for me. She has a way of making you invested from the very first page. Her talent in presenting a situation between two people which holds all the cards is so strong. She will have a miscommunication or some type of assumptions between the couple laying the foundation for all of the ups, downs and "Come to Jesus" moments which we will delight following.

Coming Up Roses does just that.
Tess is smart, more than c
Cristina | CristiinaReads
Jul 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc-books
Another Staci Hart masterpiece that will most likely have me laughing my ass of, or drooling over her characters...

ARC kindly provided the author, in exchange for an honest review coming closer to release date...

BlogInstagramFacebookTwitter
Alba and Her Secrets..♥
4.5 'Let Her Be Wild' Stars!
ARC provided by the author via Social Butterfly PR in exchange for an honest review.

I seriously am becoming addicted to all things Staci Hart! Ever since I read her Red Lipstick Coalition series, I just fell in love with her writing and her characters. Yes, I did see that Coming Up Roses is a spin-off of another series and yes, I still haven't read those books but I always get so giddy when a beloved author releases something new and I wanted to read it so badly. Than
Jessica
Jul 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
As a huge Pride and Prejudice fan, I was so excited to see that Staci Hart was writing a book inspired by Lydia Bennet. With this gorgeous cover and the fact that it takes place in a flower shop, I couldn't wait to pick up this book.

Tess has put her heart and soul into working at the flower shop. She's worked there since high school and feels as if Mrs. Bennet is her family. But when Luke Bennet comes waltzing in, ready to save the shop from going out of business with his siblings, Tess is anyt
Sabrina
Aug 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
NOW LIVE!
Amazon US * Amazon UK

Coming Up Roses was a sweet, smile-inducing story about Tess and Luke. Tess swears she can never forgive Luke for something that happened years ago, and Luke is a care-free guy that doesn't understand why Tess is so mad at him. But when he's back in his families flower shop, where Tess has worked since High School, he makes it his mission to get Tess to start liking him again.

I thought this was an enjoyable book to read, and it was fun to see how Tess and Luke pro
☽ TheBibliotheque
Jul 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
”I wanted to build things for her and watch her face light up.I wanted to surprise her, wanted to give her the unexpected. I wanted to discover her, and I wanted to live in every little joy that discovery would bring. But I wanted more than just that.
I wanted to be the man she didn’t believe me to be.”

Ahhh Luke Bennet. Whoever said bad boys have all the appeal, they forget that a man whose only purpose is bringing life and light into your life can be e-ve-ry-thing. And that’s exactly what Luke B
Lady Heather
Publication Date: August 1, 2019

photo CUR_ReleaseDayGraphic.v3.jpg

photo cdd4367c-2f66-4879-83a5-7181df17c004.jpg

3 -Stars

Let me start off by saying that I had a hard time getting into this book (there's no way it should have taken me 5 days to read this story).
I knew it was just me because I'm such an emotional reader and I had just finished reading a slew of paranormal romances.
Changing gears and reading a contemporary romance took me a little adjusting to.

I liked this story.
I liked the characters.
Luke who lived free, tried anything once, put on the front that he was ca
Sarah - Musings of the Modern Belle
***AVAILABLE NOW - FULL REVIEW***

4.5 CROWNS

Staci Hart never does me wrong! The writing, the voice, and fun romances with underlying thematic messages gets me every single time.

I really love Luke Bennett. He definitely had that charm and charisma. I couldn't resist him, honestly, and it was easy to understand why women fell under his charm. His larger than life and adventurous outlook are simply contagious.

Tess was endearing but the complete opposite of Luke in almost every single way. She defin
Elle's Book Blog
Release Date: August 1, 2019
Genre: Romantic Comedy
Rating: 4.25 stars

Coming Up Roses is a brand new romantic comedy from Staci Hart! This book had me giggling especially when it came to the banter between Tess and Luke. You see, the two seems to have a love/hate relationship (or more like Tess hates Luke and Luke loves Tess). It was so much fun seeing their relationship blossom as it was pretty tumultuous when they first got together again. This is due to a former misunderstanding, a shared
nikki
Aug 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love Staci Hart. It’s official. I was super excited to be given the chance to read this one early, and couldn’t wait to get stuck in. I am a huge fan of Staci’s writing (particularly the Red Lipstick Coalition series) so I had high hopes for this one, and am very pleased to say she didn’t disappoint!
COMING UP ROSES is a full length romantic comedy, and it is a retelling of Pride and Prejudice, with a bit of a twist. I loved Luke and Tess and just found the whole story to be really fun and fre
Dora Koutsoukou
Aug 07, 2019 rated it liked it
3 ❤ 🌹 ❤🌟s

The Longbourne flower shop managed to steal a piece of my heart!
Coming up roses was a sweet romance read, with loveable characters and a beautiful cover.
Tess and Luke’s chemistry wasn’t that convincing for me and the drama with the ex at the end added nothing to the story but spoiled it.
B.B. Easton
Aug 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Coming Up Roses is a sweet, swoony, summery bouquet of brilliant prose, decadent imagery, and adorable characters who sometimes take their clothes off. (Hellooooo, Luke. 😍) Five stargazer lillies for this Austen-inspired flower shop rom-com!
Miftahul _MsLovesReading_
Aug 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
" “Why you don’t like me, Tess. Everybody loves me.”

Title- coming up roses
author- Staci hart
genre- romance, contemporary
publish date - Aug 1 2019
amazon- Coming Up Roses https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07VP1R2FS/...
available on kindle unlimited
my bookstagram- https://www.instagram.com/miftahul_ms...

♥♥♥♥♥

A standalone novel by Staci Hart! Tess loves flowers but hates Lucas Bennet. She is a reserved girl who started working in a flower shop when she was in high school till now and that's where
Kayla Brunson
Jul 24, 2019 marked it as dnf
As much as I adore Staci, I can't finish this one. DNF at 38%. It really comes down to the characters. While I don’t really care for either of them, our main character Tess just really rubbed me the wrong way. There is a fine line between sassy and exasperating and she crossed it. Also, I just couldn’t find any passion between her and Luke. Maybe they found it later in the story, but I can’t read anymore to find out.

Don’t get me wrong. I’ll still be reading Staci Hart’s other books, this one ju
Tracy  C
Aug 03, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4.5 stars. I will admit to being on team Tess in the beginning. Luke seemed like an immature flighty f**kboy. I was worried how the book was going to progress. But then he showed his real self and like Tess, I totally fell in love! I am looking forward to more of the Bennets and Longbourne Flower Shop.
Beneath The Covers Blog
Aug 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2019-reads, arcs, sonal
Full review can be found HERE --> https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

*ARC provided for a voluntary honest review.* ~Sonal
lucie
Aug 09, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2019, in-english
I don't have a lot to say about this book. It was nice, enjoyable, a fast read but nothing memorable for me. I loved the banter between siblings, liked the two main characters just alright but I wasn't a fan of the plot twist... I didn't know that (view spoiler) is still a thing these days..
Elsa Gomes (BookishAurora)
Rate: 4.5 / 5 stars

Staci Hart did it again! But does she ever not?! I don't think so. I loved everything about this cute, funny and dreamy second chance-ish romance. From the flower shop, to the whole Bennett family to the enemies to lovers vibe that fast became friends to lovers. Seriously, this story was so dreamy and cute.

I love books where I get to see a whole project come to life, whether it's a bakery, a coffee shop or a flower shop like this one. I mean, who doesn't love flowers?! And
Wendy ⏃: ✦Cheeky Chicks Blogger✦
4 STARS!

"Everyone hates something about their job. And she hates Luke Bennet."

Luke Bennet is back. After nearly a decade of living in the West Coast, he has returned to help the family business... Rather all the Bennet children are home to save Longbourne.

The story begins with some groping and some heavy tension. Tess Monroe cannot stand Luke. Ever since he broke her heart and forgot the kiss they shared all those years ago she's been harbouring some bitter feelings.

Tess hasn't had it easy. T
Na
”Be wild. Because life is lived in the moments you don’t see coming”

I really don’t know where to begin and where to end. This book totally took my by surprise and gave me everything I didn’t know I’d need. I’m still in awe with what Staci Hart created here. The thoughtful writing, the soft creation of these deep characters and their development. Everything about this book is harmonic and everything feels perfect to me: The pace, the slow-burn, the natural interaction of all characters, the emoti
Cyndi Becker
Jul 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I am never surprised at the depth of love I feel for Staci Harts storytelling. I always think " once again, this is why I became such a book lover". So always astounded I'm even further astounded at how Staci takes inspiration from a Jane Austen novel and gives it just the right wink and a nod so that I get the same feels with an entirely different story.

The Bennets reinvented give us a whirlwind of a young man in Luke. When he returns to the Longbourne Family Flower Shop after a ten-year and a
Rohina
I love Staci's work, especially her Austen Series and the more recent releases like the Red Lipstick Coailition and while I try my best to go without any preconceived notions into a book regardless of how much I love the author there was a little hope that this one would turn out to be a favourite.

Coming Up Roses had an almost Hallmark feel to it, which I love, what with the flowers, family and love but it just didn't work for me this time.

I had a hard time connecting to the characters and I c
konstantina
Aug 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
Staci hart definitely didn't disappoint with this one, Luke and Tess gave me soft and angsty moments and Luke's family was hilarious. I absolutely loved how they talked about the reason Tess was mad at him and didn't wait till 70% for them to solve their problems COMMUNICATION PEOPLE. LEARN HOW TO TALK.
Vanessa (nessreads)
Jul 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
4.5 “Pizza Bod” Stars

What’s there to say that hasn’t already been said? Honestly, Staci has a way of rendering me speechless. Just when I think she can’t outdo herself, she goes and does just that and then some. I’ve once again been hooked with Staci’s impeccable writing. And with this new series she’s given the classic Jane Austen story a fresh new modern twist that is just incredible.

Lucas is the youngest sibling in the Bennet family. His lives for adventure and doesn’t take anything too serio
Tam_ the_ med_bookie
Aug 01, 2019 rated it did not like it
Hot. Steamy. Some heavy flirting.
Not my kind of read.
But not sorry to dnf it. The writing is not at all appealing. The characters lack chemistry.
And the phrases used in this one reminds me of little girls writing poems on unicorns.
Carlene Inspired
Find more at Carlene Inspired.

When the Bennet children return home to help their aging parents and save their once massively successful flower shop Tess knows it will mean seeing Luke, but she doesn't know all the long buried feelings would come back with him. He's insufferable, immature, frivolous, nothing like her organized, studious, safe self and yet something is there between them still. What starts as a project to remake the store, to bring in the sales, turns into self exploration and a l
Christy Bailey
Aug 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
💖💖💖

Such an amazing book! I truly do love a good romance book and this one was one of the best. When I first started reading this book I was sure there was no way Like could be redeemed for what he did but man oh man was I wrong! I simply fell in love with him. And I mean the gushy heartfelt love!I went through some crazy emotions reading this but I wouldn't change it one bit. So very well written!
Bibliophile  Chloe
Jul 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Ms. Hart brings the angst, the heat, the heart and the humor in this newest story!  It's a fabulous new, fresh twist to the classic Jane Austen story.

This is the story of the youngest sibling in the Bennet family Lucas.  Everyone thinks he is the wild child, living for adventure, never taking anything seriously and the complete opposite of the lovely Tess Monroe.

But there is more to Luke than meets the eye, he is controlled chaos, he is the port in the storm for those who need it.

Tess has know
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
Staci has been a lot of things up to this point in her life: a graphic designer, an entrepreneur, a seamstress, a clothing and handbag designer, a waitress. Can’t forget that. She’s also been a mom to three little girls who are sure to grow up to break a number of hearts. She’s been a wife, even though she’s certainly not the cleanest, or the best cook. She’s also super, duper fun at a party, espe ...more
“Be wild. Because life is lived in the moments you don’t see coming.” 0 likes
“It was one of the many majesties of flowers—the more you took, the more they gave.” 0 likes