Start by marking “Just Love” as Want to Read:
Just Love

Just Love

This is ours.

The cardinal rule of friendship is you don’t mess with your friend’s sister.
That goes double when she’s his little sister.

It was just supposed to be fun.

She wasn’t supposed to end up being the love of my life.
And I definitely wasn’t supposed to break her heart.

Ainsley i
Published July 9th 2019 by Prescott Lane

To ask other readers questions about Just Love, please sign up.

KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

JUST LOVE: Is a full length, stand alone romance novel by Prescott Lane. Spoken in 'Dual Perspectives.' This does flit from Past to Present and can be a bit confusing to begin with but it does make sense the more you get into the book.

From the cover to the synopsis to the author to the pages within this book was utter perfection. An Unforgettable, Unputdownable, Uplifting, Unique book in every way possible!! This easily went from a 5 star read to becoming one of my most favourite books.

Get
Mg ♥ The Bookishmedialite
Just when I thought I couldn't love Prescott Lane anymore than I already did, she went and delivered JUST LOVE, a romance at it's best, that had me falling in love a thousand more times.

Just Love was the kind of romance I love to read about—with unexpected twists, a touching plot, irreplaceable friendships, and words that hit you right in the feels and worm its way into your heart and soul ♥.

Prescott Lane delivers a story that is both beautiful and heartbreaking, and once again proves why she i
Angie - Angie's Dreamy Reads
Jul 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I am a wreck after reading this book. Every time I think of these characters I start crying—and it's not sad tears, it's tears because my heart feels so much, it feels so full, it's almost bursting. These characters became a part of me. I pulled so hard for them as I was reading, wanted everything to work out, and just the thought of Rhett and Ainsley squeezes my heart. Their story is such an intense journey. A story full of angst and heartache and beauty and hope and love. LOVE LOVE LOVEEEE! Go ...more
Monique
Jun 30, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Firstly, I couldn't start this review without making mention of the cover! It is stunning! Now I know you shouldn't judge a book by its cover, but if you are already going into it with a smile, its got to be a plus.

This novel took me on so many paths before we got to the epilogue, that at first I was unsure if it was for me. There are two parts to the novel, and the first part is a little jumpy with past and present times and the two different lead characters. Once I got that worked out, it flo
Jonetta
The synopsis doesn’t reveal very much so I’m not going to either. As this author is an auto read for me, I dove right in and was immediately drawn in until the finish. It didn’t disappoint.

Simply stated, this is the story of Rhett Bennett and Ainsley Rose. He’s her brother’s best friend, business partner and six years older. She’s a wedding dress designer and has been crazy about him since she was 15-years old. She’s back in Charleston, living in the same building, one floor down. He can’t stop
Dora Koutsoukou
3 😞💔😞 ⭐s

Hello minority! Here I am!!!

I loved the cover and I was thrilled by the synopsis.
I saw the ratings and also took a few glimpses at the reviews.
And then I started reading it with excitement because it felt like I would be swept off my feet. 42 chapters and epilogue.

I struggled to finish chapters 1-17, they were so full of past and present day, in order to find out what had finally happened to Rhett and Ainsley. And I kept reading and expecting to reach to a point where I would be moved
Happily Mary After
Jun 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2019-july
Wow. I am still reeling days after finishing Just Love, and I am not sure I can write anything to do this story or these characters justice. It is one of the most breathtakingly beautiful, deeply affecting and utterly unforgettable love stories that I’ve ever read, and I’ve rarely felt so connected to or invested in a happily ever after as I was with Ainsley and Rhett’s. Their journey is gut-wrenchingly real, incredibly moving and downright epic, and while it is emotionally intense and sure to i ...more
 Sonya ♕Chatterbooks book blog♕
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

“Falling in love is easy. Holding on to that love- that’s the real bitch. There’s two sides to every love story. The how you fell in love, and the how you fell apart.”

Just love by Prescott Lane was an emotional life long journey and the discovery of not only finding your one true love, but somehow managing to hold on to that love especially when life throws you one hell of a curve ball.

Rhett has been very successful in his career as a veterinarian. He has a thriving practice with his best f
Liz
Jul 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I have tried to sit down and write this review a few times but can’t seem to get the right words to describe how much I loved this book. I devoured it. I felt every word. I was heartbroken and spent. I was consumed. The story gripped me from the very beginning. We know something happened, but we do not know what. We know hearts were broken and lives altered. The author takes us on a journey of past and present that will have you turning the pages as fast as you can.

Ainsley, Brody, her brother,
Prescott Lane
May 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
COMING JULY 9TH! Can't wait to share this one!
Shabby  -BookBistroBlog
Ever since I laid my eyes on this visually stunning cover, I've been so intrigued to get my hands on it. Trust me when I say, what lies between the covers is more beautiful.

description

"There’s two sides to every love story. The how you fell in love, and the how you fell apart."
It's such JUST LIFE isn't it.
So many stories of so many couples falling in love, some find their HEA, some break up, never to meet again.
This book ISN'T THAT....it's so much MORE!!
Beautiful story starts as forbidden love. There's
Babel
When I started this story, I wondered if I'd cry. At the final chapters, I'd cried several times.

It's emotionally draining and fulfilling at the same time, like a heart pumping life in and out.
So beautiful, so heartbreaking and emotional it hurts. It's pure love. Love beyond the thrill of passion and happiness. It's about the love that we give and accept which is the hardest of all when our lives are half broken.

I really didn't imagine what this story would be like when I fell in love wiht the c
G (heartbooked)
Jul 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
4.5

The .5 that’s missing is my own personal feeling towards the way the whole relationship was built in the early stages until the ‘sort of’ main stage of their relationship!!! There was an issue in there for me! (don’t worry, the good parts coming)!

This book had me feeling all sorts of emotions. Overall, I loved and enjoyed it! I was excited, happy, annoyed to no end, shocked to hell and back, heartbroken, angry, excited again, happy again, feeling all the feels as I read on. The way it progres
Escape into a Booksite
Jun 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: kindle
*4.5-5 Stars*

ARC kindly received in exchange for an honest review.

This is only my second Prescott Lane book, but once again she made me feel all the feels. Rhett and Ainsleys story is more than that of just the best friends little sister. They've shared a bond for a long time, different to that of friends.

Their journey is told through both past and present, and at first it took me a little to get used to that, but then I realised why Prescott did it this way, and how it adds to the understan
~Dawn~TUG
Jul 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved this story!! Thanks Angie for the book love on this one!! I couldn’t get enough of these two. A reminder that love can conquer it all. Not easily, not without hardships but at the end of the day we fall in love with the heart of a person. The reason is beyond the surface and has to be revered and nurtured. Believed whole-heartily in able to receive it. This was an inspiring reminder of real love. Made me tear up like twice. I barely ever do that!! Thank you Ms. Lane for this gem.
Erin Lewis
Jul 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
5 Star Review of Just Love by Prescott Lane

Prescott Lane is a new author to me and why that is I have no idea why that is.

This is a beautifully written book that touched me on so many levels and is in my opinion a second chance at love story about Rhett and Ainsley.

Just Love is a story of regret, forgiveness, love and laughter. It is an emotional roller coaster of a read that had me captivated from the first to the last page.

The connection between Rhett and Ainsley is intense and I was absolu
Myen
Jul 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
First, the cover is very beautiful. It was full with pinkish tingle of sweet love. Rhett and Ainsley had known each other since they were young. Ainsley,being his bestfriend sister didnt made it easy! She was off-limit and forbidden. What can a heart say when it know what it wants?

Everything had started the the kiss.. then it progressed fast and sweet!
I loved that they were not scared to express about how they feel with each other. The love was instant, sweet and boy off the chart! It has all t
Ana Buenrostro
Jul 18, 2019 rated it liked it

This was a good story towards the end however I think the beginning needed a little more work. I think the beginning of their relationship was rushed. They were secretly dating and then bam they are engaged. I wanted to feel when they fell in love but I didnt experience that. The first I love you’s felt kinda like meh. The constant back and forth in the beginning was distracting to the story. I couldn’t get into the story in the beginning. It caught my attention like midway.

Ive read t
Saunders
This didn't work for me.

I got lost with the two parts story telling and I thought the love affair between MC and FC just happened too fast and also their reconciliation.

Some good bits and some not so good bits so it ended up an OK read.
Michelle Rodriguez
BETA read.
Reading with 2 book lovers
This cover omg this cover is life, and a best friends little sister sorry? This book was great. I heart these characters
Sharing My
Jul 02, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4.5 stars! Beautiful cover and a beautiful story! I always love a good best friend's sister story, and this was definitely a well-written story. It did take some time to get into it because it switched from past to present, but I understand why that needed to be written that way. This couple tugged at my heartstrings and had me rooting for their happy ever after. This is the third book I have read by Prescott Lane and definitely plan to read more. I really hope Brody and Skye will have a book.
books are love
Jul 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
First I must apologize to ms. Lane for this review is a few days late. I am sorry for that.

Now to the review.

This book is her best yet. It is raw, emotional and so real and beautiful. You cannot help but become engrossed in in Rhett and Ainsley’s lives. Their story. You feel what they feel and just can’t help but fall in love with them and those around them. The story is of love, friendship, forgiveness, letting go, tragedy and finding your way out of the darkness and learning to live again. We
The Book Bee
Jul 12, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
REVIEW: 4 STARS
"Everything I want, I crave, begins and ends with her."

FIRST AND FOREMOST: I don't feel like I can start this review without first mentioning this absolutely exquisite cover. This cover immediately caught my eye the very first time I saw it and it's what drew me to actually wanting to see what the book was about. So this time....I did judge a book by it's cover. And thank gosh I did. I definitely love this cover and enjoyed the book. And oh so fitting and original. Bravo, Miss L
Gitte TotallyBookedBlog
Jul 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2019
description

‘Real love happens in both giving and receiving. You have to give to another person, and you have to let them give to you. Rhett wouldn’t let me love him.’

This is our first read by Prescott Lane, and we loved it. And whilst it might be titled Just Love, there was nothing ‘just‘ about it. This soulmate friend to lovers, best friends little sister romance was heartfelt, emotional, moving and sincere. A story highlighting the strength of love and the determination of the human spirit. A beautiful f
Jenny - TotallybookedBlog
Jul 11, 2019 rated it really liked it

Ellie
Jul 18, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Laundry
Jul 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book. Deep sigh. Oh, this book. Prescott Lane did not just write an incredible love story. She wrote a freaking stroke of genius. Just Love will pull at your heart strings, make you question everything you've ever believed about love and then leave you absolutely breathless.
Story Line: Our heroine is the beautiful, sweet, talented and genuine Ainsley. She's a wedding dress designer with a heart of gold. And then there's Rhett. I wanted to classify this book at a "brother's best friend" tro
Jo - *✽*•.★Reading Is My Bliss★.•*✽*
‘Falling in love is easy. Holding on to that love - well that’s the real bitch. There’s two sides to every love story. The how you fell in love, and the how you fell apart.’

Bro code can be a complicated and sometimes loose agreement that happens between guys. Staying away from a girl your mate is interested in, not going near their ex girlfriend or wife and being each other’s wingman sometimes fall into this ‘code.’ Staying away from your mates younger sister is also one.

Brody and Rhett have b
Hazel *Craves the Angst Reviews*
Find This and Other Reviews At Craves The Angst.

I received an eARC from the author in exchange for an honest review.

4 Stars!

The Review:
This was a beautifully told, second chance, friends-to-lovers, childhood friends, forbidden romance that I enjoyed until the very last page. I’ve been a fan of this author since her first novel, and she just keeps getting better and better. She writes with passion and emotion and it shows in all of her works, but this one really hit all those emotional highs ..
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Prescott Lane is the Amazon bestselling author of Stripped Raw. Some of her other works include: Perfectly Broken, The Sex Bucket List, and Layers of Her. She is originally from Little Rock, Arkansas, and graduated from Centenary College with a degree in sociology. She went on to receive her MSW from Tulane University, after which she worked with developmentally delayed and disabled children. She ...more
“If you truly love someone, you should never lie in the name of love. Never lie to spare them pain. Love them enough to tell the truth. Then love them enough to sit in the pain with them. That’s what love truly is.” 0 likes