Start by marking “Aelia” as Want to Read:
Aelia

Aelia

When the mysterious Aelia arrives in the Kingdom of Namos, she cons her way into the nobility and quickly finds herself caught up in the court’s violent and ruthless intrigue. Her recklessness will lead her to confront the most powerful characters of the kingdom. But will her cunning be enough to survive their murderous plots?
Published May 28th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Aelia, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Aelia

Jolie
Aug 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
I am a huge fan of fantasy. I am also a massive fan of books that have strong woman figures carving out a name for themselves. So when I read the blurb for Aelia, my attention was caught. A fantasy with a strong woman? Count me in!! Aelia lived up to the blurb and then some. It was a fantastic read.

Aelia’s plotline was fast-paced. The author was able to keep the pace of the plotline for the entire book. There was zero lag, which was fantastic because I was expecting it. In a book with a fast-pac
Rudy
Jun 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This books was a great surprise. It's rare that I read just one book at a time, so it came as a refreshing surprise when I stuck with Aelia to the very end. When reading this book, it felt like there were no wasted words. Many times, books have too much exposition. In this case, Aelia's writing style is so tight and compressed, that weaker authors would easily fall in the trap of making this a two book series.

I hope the author continues with Aelia's adventures. While Aelia is a standalone book,
Julie Powell
Jul 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I was given a review copy of this fantasy story and found it to be an entertaining read.

It's written in a style of storytelling from a narrator's point of view rather than showing the reader the way, thus making it an unusual stance from what is expected - and it worked.

Aelia is a complex and sad character, which is further revealed as her story unfolds. She is determined and courageous, intelligent and fascinating.

The world-building is well done, the politics cruel, while the outlook of most is
Steve