Start by marking “The Funeral Crasher (A Rosie Hart Mystery #0.5)” as Want to Read:
The Funeral Crasher (A Rosie Hart Mystery #0.5)

The Funeral Crasher

(Rosie Hart Mystery Series #0.5)

"You expect to find a body at a funeral. Just like you expect it to be in a coffin and, if you're a mourner, you know the deceased's name. This body wasn't, and we didn't..."

When Rosie Hart discovers a body at Jose Gonzales' funeral she's shocked, and not just because it doesn't belong to Jose. The day before the same woman had come to her, claiming that someone was
ebook
Published June 1st 2019

To ask other readers questions about The Funeral Crasher, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Funeral Crasher

Start your review of The Funeral Crasher (A Rosie Hart Mystery #0.5)
Helen
Jun 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I am really enjoying this series, I have read books one and two and have book three calling to me from my massive TBR pile and this novella was a quick and fabulously enjoyable read, Rosie has her brain working hard helping the Sheriff solve another murder in the town of Arlie Falls.

Finding a body at a funeral is to be expected, but when said body is not in the coffin and is a female instead of a male and it is that of a woman who visited Rosie the day before with worries about her life, Rosie
Jeannie Huie
Jun 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
Enjoyable cozy! It was really good in that the "unexpected" body at the funeral caused an inquiry that lead back to a 15 year old murder. Interesting in how the investigation developed. A good, short read!
Eleni Konstantine
marked it as to-read
Jun 05, 2019
Tracy A
marked it as to-read
Jan 30, 2020

Rosie Hart Mystery Series (4 books)
  • Chocolate and Old Lace (Rosie Hart Mystery Series #1)
  • Preserving the Evidence (Rosie Hart Mysteries #2)
  • Candy Coated Conspiracy (The Rosie Hart Mysteries #3)

News & Interviews