Start by marking “A-Spying We Will Go (The Accidental Cases of Emily Abbott, #5)” as Want to Read:
A-Spying We Will Go (The Accidental Cases of Emily Abbott, #5)

A-Spying We Will Go

(The Accidental Cases of Emily Abbott #5)

Camping doesn't lead to kidnapping... usually.

When Emily goes on a group camping trip in Northern Arizona, she suspects her biggest danger will be mosquito bites and bear-sightings. The trip becomes far from relaxing, however, when she hears from a family friend that they can't get in touch with her dad. Unable to call, due to spotty cell phone reception, she manages to se
Kindle Edition
Published July 2019

To ask other readers questions about A-Spying We Will Go, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A-Spying We Will Go

Mikayla
Jul 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow. That was... intense. I don't know what to say that wouldn't be major spoilers, but this may have been the best Emily Abbott book yet. O.o That ending has really got me freaked out.
Amanda Tero
Jul 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
This series is perfect for a cute, quick read with likeable characters, roll-your-eyes moments, and a hint of spy-ism.

It is totally corny but adorably so, and I can’t help but like it. That being said, I’m not gonna bash a few plot points or characters that were unrealistic. Because it just all fits the style.

Spiritually there wasn’t much. She was with a church camp, they mentioned praying for her dad, and one or two other comments about God or prayer, but not really a spiritual lesson woven in.
S.G. Willoughby
Jul 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
WARNING: This book is not conducive to sleeping. Which I knew. But I thought I could just read the first few chapters... and yeah, read the whole thing last night. Sue me.

It was worth it, despite having to get up early in the morning. I love this series so much. In my reviews for the last 4 books I always felt the need to say it's "cheesy and unbelievable" so not one would judge me but who cares? I love these characters and the plots and the settings and I'm not ashamed. XD

In this one, I especia
Angie Thompson
Oh, my word! Things just got real!!! O.O

This may have been Emily's most exciting mission so far! Not that I can talk about it without spoilers, but--wow!!! We're talking serious (and totally unplanned) spy danger--stun guns, real guns, the threat of rogue agents, the works! And I liked seeing Brent have to lean on Emily for a few things, even though he's still as adorably protective as ever. <3 (view spoiler)
Chautona Havig
Jul 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
And What’s the Verdict on A Spying We Will Go?

Oh… where to begin and how to get this into my five-answer review? EEP! Okay… I loved that this “episode” ramped up the tension exponentially—in all directions. I hated that I didn’t get to find out something I am becoming curious about (but I loved it, too! Squee!). Additionally, I laughed at myself for all the episodes I kept coming up with for Ms. Kirkpatrick, and I “cried” at the thought of having to wait a whole month to read the next one. Serio
Disney14604
Jul 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019, arc, books
Laugh out loud if you get all the movie and oldie references. And more. Just the relief, you need to read for fun.

Cannot say much because it happens so fast and would give it away. There is a trick in the book that you will want to tryout and see if it really works.

Really fast read. Can do in a day. Probably can read by itself but at this point miss the references from previous books.

Note these books are like the old serials. It ends but has the what will happen next, however not a cliffhanger.
E
Merie Shen
Jul 15, 2019
Rebekah Morris
May 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was oh, so much fun to read! And I had trouble putting it down to do other things.

It didn’t take place in the city as the first three books did, but out in the mountains, which added a totally different element of delight to the story. (And made me want to go camping. But maybe not with Emily and Brent.) Oh, and Emily made a friend! That part made me smile. Brent, what can I say? At least his code names for Emily are growing, but he really should know better than to sneak up on Emily!
This s
Perry
May 30, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Patty Mele
is currently reading it
Jul 19, 2019
Abigail
Jul 22, 2019
Perry Elisabeth Kirkpatrick lives in an undisclosed location outside of Phoenix where she and her husband chase their four little boys and an escape-artist dog. They don't chase their cats, however, because cats hate that. She is the author of "The Kitten Files" mysteries, "The Accidental Cases of Emily Abbott" spy series, and multiple short stories.

In addition to her writing, Perry enjoys graphi

The Accidental Cases of Emily Abbott (5 books)
  • Red Rover, Red Rover (The Accidental Cases of Emily Abbott, #1)
  • Plan to Fail (The Accidental Cases of Emily Abbott, #2)
  • Bad Things, Small Packages (The Accidental Cases of Emily Abbott, #3)
  • Tutor, Nanny, Spit-up, Spy (The Accidental Cases of Emily Abbott, #4)