Start by marking “HeartStrings (Red Centre Series, #3)” as Want to Read:
HeartStrings (Red Centre Series, #3)

HeartStrings (Red Centre Series, #3)

Commitment is a four-letter word... but who wants to live with regret.

When chopper pilot Chris Harris disrupts her wildlife stakeout, photographer Melissa Gilbert is furious. Known to be abrupt to the point of rudeness, it’s no surprise when their confrontation is less than friendly. What was surprising was the invitation that followed.

Chris is sociable and charismatic, wi
Paperback
Published May 30th 2019 by Winsome Books

To ask other readers questions about HeartStrings, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about HeartStrings

Jennifer Pierson
May 31, 2019 rated it really liked it
Melissa carries around some baggage even though she was raised in privilege. She lost her mother at a young age, then sent away to boarding schools, so she tends to keep to herself as an adult, since she doesn't feel like she fits in with people. Now she's a photographer most comfortable behind the lens of a camera, though her father isn't happy with that, as he wants her to be running the ranch, and this is how she meets Chris, who's a helicopter pilot. They're total opposites, but that doesn't ...more
Christine Woinich
Jun 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
I liked this story for the most part. There were times when the story got bogged down in too much detail in the scenes. The relationship between Chris and Melissa was comfortable and touching as they learned about each other. Melissa's family drama caught her unaware, but I liked how she accepted the news and tried mending fences with her father. Chris was romantic and patient though I thought Melissa may be pushing too hard.

I received a copy of this story through Enticing Journey Book Promotion
Jeanne Richardson
Jun 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is the 5th book I've read written by Emily Hussey; she has done a great job at writing a good book; I will definitely be reading more of her books.

I loved the chemistry between the characters.

Wendy Livingstone
Jun 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is the third book in a series, and is a great addition by this talented author. Chris is a chopper pilot, and Melissa is a photographer. These two are total opposites, yet they are perfect together with undeniable chemistry between them. This is a well written story which has a twist I did not predict. I recommend for all readers.
BookLover
Jun 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
This story is your sweet romance that Has the aspects of fear of commitment and second chances. It truly will pluck your “heartstrings” as you read it from front to back. The author does an amazing job of setting the story and creating a world you can envision. From the high rise to the country plains, this story will keep everyone engrossed from the beginning to end.
Sheila
May 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
Melissa is a photographer who grew up with wealth and has never taken to responsibility. She meets Chris who is a chopper pilot who is everything that she isn't. Can these two very opposite people see that maybe they are meant for each other?

Beyond The Covers Blog
May 31, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: romaine
Heart Strings is a love story.
Melissa is an well known photographer who has fears of abandonment.

Chris is a pilot who has feelings for Melissa.

The story was a little too drawn out for me. I didn't feel the chemistry between Melissa and Chris.

Melissa
May 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
Yin, yang and the Australian outback make Heart Strings an amazing read. Melissa and Chris were an interesting contradiction and couple.

Petra Moss
Jun 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
Another great book in the Australian series. I wonder, if this was the final book or if the story will continue with perhaps Mark and Angela? Can be read as part of the series or as standalone book.

Romaine Heart
May 31, 2019 rated it liked it
RH*See full review of Beyond the Covers blog here on Goodreads and check us out on Facebook
Erin Michelle
Jun 02, 2019
Emily Hussey
Jun 02, 2019 is currently reading it  ·  (Review from the author)
Although I have always enjoyed writing, life, earning a living and other responsibilities got in the way for many years. Occasionally though I would write another short story or poem and it would go in the bottom drawer. On rare occasions, something would be published.

I started writing The Red Heart in 1988, hence you will pick up subtle references to the fact that it is not set in current times.