Start by marking “What If We Were All The Same!” as Want to Read:
What If We Were All The Same!

What If We Were All The Same!

What If We Were All The Same! is a children's book that embraces the beautiful differences we all have in relation to height, hair type, abilities and much more. Perfect for non-readers, early readers and children of all ages. What kind of world would we be living in if everyone looked the same and did the same things? —- a boring one!

Full of excitement and col
Published August 12th 2019 by Purple Diamond Press

To ask other readers questions about What If We Were All The Same!, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about What If We Were All The Same!

Start your review of What If We Were All The Same!
Glownthedarc
Jun 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
They say not to judge a book by its cover, but this cover caught my eye right away.
It caught my attention, because the cover has a diverse group of children brightly illustrated on it. It includes everyone. Feeling included even when you are different is very important. As I read through C.M. Harris' book, I enjoyed it so much, because all children can relate to looking different and being different than others in one way or many. Sometimes it is scary as a child to feel different, but this boo
Khansa Baig
Nov 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What if We Were All the Same is a wonderful book to teach the importance of inclusion and diversity. A fabulous book that teachers can use to read to their kids at the beginning of the year. From our skin colour, interests, hair type and abilities, our differences make life interesting and unique.

A wonderful positive message that encourages everyone to accept and embrace our unique qualities and our differences. A good reminder for children and adults of all ages.

Brooke
Sep 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
Talks about how boring the world would be if we were all the same. This book is all about embracing our individualities and being proud of our unique characteristics and abilities as well as being inclusive too all people. I would use this in the classroom to encourage students to embrace their unique qualities and have children share with one another something they are proud of that makes them different and special.
Books That  Bind
Sep 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A positive book about inclusion and acceptance that encourages everyone to accept and embrace our unique qualities and our differences. “Different is good.” Relays the message that our unique qualities are beautiful.
Kelly Gamache
Aug 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What If We Were All The Same by author C.M. Harris is a wonderful full book that teaches kids the importance of inclusion. I adore the cover with the incredibly diverse group of children. This is a very sweet book with an important message that would be a wonderful book to read to a classroom or to your own children. Loved the bright illustrations as well!
Jesse Chang
Aug 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This colorful book an important reminder that every individual is unique. And we are all different, just like everyone else. The writing is written in a fun manner and the pictures are awesome! Great book for kids.
C.M. Harris
Aug 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Kami Baker

• The Elephant and the Bad Baby
  • Albert's Quiet Quest
  • Animal Rescue
  • The Giant Turnip
  • This Book Just Ate My Dog!
  • Oliver Who Was Small But Mighty
  • When Dad Was Away
  • Since Dad Left
  • Too Many Carrots
  • How To Be A Lion
  • Lost and Found (The Boy, #2)
  • I Want My Hat Back
  • Fish in a Tree
  • Crispin: The Pig Who Had It All
  • If I Had a Dinosaur
  • Missing Mommy: A Book About Bereavement
  • The Something
Charity Michelle Harris is a children's book author who spent her childhood not knowing how different she was. As she got older and experienced hard times all she could wish for was to be normal, but who is to say what normal is. Charity eventually discovered that not only was it okay to be different but that being different is quite beautiful. Whether you are tall, short or can’t use your legs a ...more