Start by marking “Loving the Playboy” as Want to Read:
Loving the Playboy

Loving the Playboy

Details Coming Soon
Published by S.L. SCOTT

To ask other readers questions about Loving the Playboy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Loving the Playboy

Becky Wise
Jun 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
Que the heartstrings. Can you hear S.L. Scott playing them yet. Well in Loving the Playboy the final book in the Playboy in Paridice series she is. Bringing the laughter, the tears, the swoonworthy moments and a few other things I wont mention (because you have to read it to find out) into Mallory and Evans lives. This book is everything and more I hoped to be for Mallory and Evan. I fell more in love with them in this book. They will melt your heart and then some. My heart is so full after read ...more
MiDouradoP
Jun 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What a sweet way to end a series!

4,5 stars

As I said before, this is not a standalone. This is the last book in a trilogy about Mallory and Evan.
Since the very beginning of the series, we could see the great chemistry they both had. They were even so many times volatile.

But as they spent more time together, specially in the second book, they really grew and started to embrace responsabilities and act like grown ups.
It was interesting to see them get more and more mature.

And now it was like they w
Roxs Reads
Jun 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
Loving The Playboy is the fantastic finale of the Playboy in Paradise 3-book series. This last book really brings all the characters full circle. S.L. Scott provides the absolute best and longest epilogue I’ve ever seen. Nothing is left undone, and I was left totally happy with all the endings. I’ll miss these characters and the beauty of Hawaii but I don’t feel any sadness because their story is complete.

This series is mostly about Evan Ashford and Mallory Wray, their love affair and journey, h
Ann Walker
Jun 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
Loving the Playboy is the final book in the Playboy in Paradise trilogy and I'd recommend that the books be read in order, as each book has gone straight into continuing Mallory and Evan's story without any recaps as such.

I enjoyed reading this book. It's always quite sad when a series comes to an end, and this one is no different. I've spent the last week with Evan and Mallory having read all three books in succession and I feel that they and the other characters in the series have become my f
Anne Milne
Jun 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
The last book in the trilogy and it's been a bumby ride for Evan and Mallory
The couple have grown so much over the series. This book brings up challenges for the couple that they will have to deal with if they want a future together. This was a fitting end to the series that brought all the gang back together again.
Ann  Goubert (Driven by Books)
Jun 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
It's been a true rollercoaster ride but I really loved to read this trilogy. I missed some of the angst though that I had in the first two books but I definitely enjoyed the story of Evan and Mallory. To see whether or not they would get a happy ending or not after everything they have been through. A great summer read!

Mallory and Evan are at a different crossroad but are determined to make their relationship work, even with the distance they have between them. There are still obstacles in their
Stacie Christensen
Jun 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Life is perfect.
Paradise is found in the arms of a redeemed playboy.
Evan Ashford’s cocky side never stood a chance against true love. He pursued me with an unbridled determination and passion that couldn’t be denied, winning me over heart and soul. Our lives are now set . . . or so I thought.
Nothing stays perfect forever and happiness comes with a price. I thought we had paid that price, so when we’re thrown into the biggest battle over our love yet, I’ll fight to claim my forever.

When life tea
Jun 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
It’s bittersweet to have finished reading the final instalment in this series by S.L. Scott, because it means that I've finished this fab series. This book was the perfect way to end Evan and Mallory's story. Just like the rest of the books in this series, Loving The Playboy was everything I had hoped for and so much more.

Overall, Loving The Playboy was the perfect ending to this fabulous series. I loved how everything turned out and I thought that this book was so true to Evan and Mallory that
litljen
*** I received an advanced copy and chose to review it ***
** 100% spoiler-free review **
* 4.5 stars *

Loving the Playboy is the final book in S.L. Scott's Playboy in Paradise series and the author does a great job pulling the story together to give our favorite characters their well-deserved happily ever after. As with the other books in this series, this is NOT a standalone and previous books must be read prior to this one as it picks up right after book 2, Redeeming the Playboy.

Mallory and Eva
Erin
Jun 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
Summer romance comes to end when real life plans come into play for these two. Will Evan and Mallory be able to overcome all the obstacles they must face on their path together?
SL Scott doesn't hold back on the punches that come their way. All the feels with this one. Swooning and discovery and acheivements and acceptance and did I mention swooning? Evan pulls out all the stops in this one which just made me love him more. Mallory never stood a chance. LtP is just as hot (if not hotter) so ma
Paulette
Jun 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is the third book in the series. It’s everything I hoped it would be and more. In this book serious life really takes center stage. I wish I could elaborate on this but since no spoilers that ain’t happening. Let’s just say you get all the feels and experience emotions that you will and won’t want.

We get to see Evan and Mallory navigate what it is they want, how to deal with others, where it is they want this and can they really survive for the long hall.
Just like life you need to expect
DrivenbyBooks
Jun 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
It's been a true rollercoaster ride but I really loved to read this trilogy. I missed some of the angst though that I felt more in the first two books but I definitely enjoyed the story of Evan and Mallory. To see whether or not they would get their happy ending or not after everything they have been through. If you are also looking for a great summer read, this is definitely one that I recommend!

Mallory and Evan are at a different crossroad in life but are determined to make their relationship
Ginger Bookaholic
Jun 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
Loving the Playboy offers a great ending to the Playboy in Paradise series! This is not a standalone and the previous books have to be read prior to this one.

It was amazing to see the progress the characters have made. I feel like Mallory and Evan really matured and grew up from the first book. They work together on all obstacles life throws at them - something they weren't able to do in the first book. Their relationship is still a rollercoaster, but this time they are facing it together. Thro
Liz Mondaine
Jun 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Like ice cream it's good to the very, very end. The best part is that Mallory and Evan are Evan are just as fiery and passionate and in love as they were in book one.

I love this trilogy a lot and the first two books are incredible they capture the intense and fabulous meet and falling of Evan and Mallory, but this one might be my favorite because I love getting to watch them live their lives. Learning even more of each other's quirks and always finding a way to put each other first. They have th
Kari Hansen
Jun 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
The conclusion of Evan and Mallory’s love story is here. They have already been through so much and faced so many obstacles and struggles to be together however there are still a few challenges that they must face.

Everything that they have gone through has proven that they are soul mates and that they are so much stronger together than apart. The evolution that both these characters have made as they realize what is truly important is inspiring and it was a pleasure to watch their relationship
Crystal's Book World ~ Crystal Cordova
I fell more and more in love with these characters. I love a good story where you can grow with the characters. I could not put this book down and became down right obsessed! Reading Evan's and Mallory's next stage in life made me swoon and giddy! I adored the rest of the clan and the visual S.L. Scott brings of Hawaii!

Scott brings you a story about falling in love over and over. I will never tire of a great romance story <3
Danielle Wormald
Jun 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
As I sit round the pool sunbathing whilst on holiday this couldn’t have been a better read for the occasion!

Last in the series, Evan and Mallory’s relationship grows from strength to strength and this is only proved when things try to get in their way. From book 1 we see these two grow as a person individually as well as their love.

A perfect read with a beautiful love story that has all the feels .🍍
Kristy Odom
Jun 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This series had me spellbound! I loved that we got so much of their story. I loved that we got to see their relationship go thru so many trials, but they were always came together. I loved the extended epilogue! Those are my favorite scenes into the future of their lives! This entire series was romantic and angsty. It was truly a great series!
Fran Zoch, LSoR
Jun 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is the third and last book in this series

I hate seeing Mallory and Evan's story end but SL Scott gave us an ending that made me very happy.
These two stay true to their love for each other and fight for what they want in their lives which is each other.
Barbara Lack
Jun 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book was a perfect ending to this series! The writing is heartwarming. There is so much that happens in this book The book epitomizes love and family! I was left with a bounty of good emotions!
Aimee Crant-oksa
Jun 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loving the Playboy by SL Scott is book 3 in the Playboy in Paradise series. It was such a fun summertime read. The series must be read in order as each book continues where the previous one left off. But who doesn’t want to escape to Paradise.

I really enjoyed these books and Mallory and Evan. Their banter, their chemistry and their love just oozes off of the pages. In this book they are finally together, and taking their relationship to the next stage. We also get to see them living their life,
Lisa
Jun 16, 2019
Sheena Wood
Jun 19, 2019
France
Jun 17, 2019
Brogan
rated it did not like it
Jun 21, 2019
added it
Jenny Rapp
Eileen Robinson
May 31, 2019
Always interested in the arts, S.L. Scott grew up painting, writing poetry and short stories, and wiled her days away lost in a good book and the movies.

With a degree in Journalism, she continued her love of the written word by reading American authors like Salinger and Fitzgerald. She was intrigued by their flawed characters living in picture perfect worlds, but could still debate that the world