Start by marking “Hearts Divine (The Santiago Trilogy #2)” as Want to Read:
Hearts Divine (The Santiago Trilogy #2)

Hearts Divine

(The Santiago Trilogy #2)

Hearts Divine is the second book in bestselling author Catherine Wiltcher’s dark and thrilling Santiago Trilogy.

Eve
The FBI is forcing me apart from the man who haunts my dreams.
The man who stole me, broke me and made me his forever.
Dante Santiago.
My deepest, darkest secret.
I may be ignorant to the worst of his savagery, to the tortured history that has driven the heartle
Published January 17th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Hearts Divine, please sign up.
Catherine Wiltcher Oh yes!! As happy as it gets for these two... ;-) xx
…more
Oh yes!! As happy as it gets for these two... ;-) xx
(less)

Start your review of Hearts Divine (The Santiago Trilogy #2)
Dora Koutsoukou
Aug 24, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 4-5-stars
4,5 ❤️💔🖤❤️🔗💣🔥 💥🔥💣🔗🌟🌟🌟🌟s ❣️❣️❗️❗️

Dante Santiago is the Most Wanted man in America. Grown men tend to shit themselves on hearing his voice. He’s a king amongst men.

“He’s the king of my heart.
The man whose touch I crave; the man who stole me, twisted my emotions and made me his forever.” Eve

Eve Miller.
Failed daughter.
Award-winning reporter.
A master criminal’s lover.
She is having a great inner battle, but the heart wants what it wants...

Dante is falling so hard for Eve but he doesn’t want to realise
Milica's Bookshelf
4.5🌟
That end!! Whyyy?
Sissy's Romance Book Review
Hearts Divine by Catherine Wiltcher is book Two in The Santiago Trilogy. This continues the story of Dante Santiago and Eve Miller, so you really need to read the previous book 'Hearts Of Darkness' to fully enjoy this book. We start this book a few months from where the first book left us. Eve and Dante have been apart due to several reason one being to keep her safe and to work on Dante past. But their time apart is coming to a end but there is still danger looking for them.
This book is so exc
Tzelina
4.5 🌟
"Don't give up on me baby. You are the only light I see"🖤🖤🖤

I loved it....
Amber- Leave Me Alone I’m Reading
HEARTS DIVINE

I am loving this trilogy! Hearts Divine had me on the edge of my seat. It is action-packed with so many twists and turns. I want to hate Dante so bad, but, like Eve, I. Just. Can’t. Gahh! And my girl Eve has become this total badass and I LOVE it! I am dying for the conclusion!
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
description
Twisted bliss…

If you thought the heat and intensity in this read may not have the same sucker punch emotional hit of the first story then you will happily be mistaken!

Dante and Eve loved each other. Physically and emotionally, the phrase ‘you complete me’ could have been written for them. If this sounds very ‘hearts and flowery’ then let me get real….

This romance differs from any traditional love story I’ve ever read. The rules are thrown out the window in the face of their devotion to each othe
Philomena Callan Cheekypee
I need the last book in this trilogy now. This is a must read series. Make sure you read book one first and then jump straight into this one.. you won’t regret it.

Dante and Eve. Seriously these two are blooming awesome. The to ing and fro ing had me ready to knock their heads together.

Dante is a force all on his own. With his past weighing on his shoulders he fears no one. He’s kept everyone at a distance... until Eve enters his life.

After finishing book one I couldn’t wait to read this. I so
Sammy ❤️Just Let Me Read Blog ❤️
"Don't give up on me, baby. You're the only light I see."

Hearts in Darkness by Catherine Wiltcher was a sexy, suspense filled story that I absolutely loved. I didn't think things could get any better than the first book, but Wiltcher upped her game in the second installment of this breathtaking trilogy. Dante and Eve's passionate story thrilled me from start to finish, leaving me wanting more.

"He's even more magnificent than I remembered. He's a king amongst men. He's the king of my heart."

The
Bookgasms Book Blog
Jan 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: ratula
GAH!! I have never been so excited to jump back into a trilogy than I have with this author's Santiago Trilogy. I have been so obsessed with Dante and Eve and their tantalizing love story and all the drama and violence surrounding them. Hearts Divine was sexy, intense and so edgy and I seriously could not get enough of this story. And that ending?! OMG I need book three right now!!

Gah! What an explosive second book in this series. Without giving away any spoilers, Hearts Divine follows the cliff
Anne Baker
May 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
My Soul is Dancing with the Devil

This amazing 2nd book in The Santiago Trilogy I can only but highly recommend as a must read NOW! What a brilliant cliff hanger! Only thing is, how can I wait until the end of June, it seems miles away, for Heart’s On Fire to be released, so that I can get my fix! I’m screaming inside to attain vengeance and retribution for the evil human trafficking organisation and to end the darkness in this world forever! Can Dante’s avenging angel ever forgive the evil lurk
Paulinem
Apr 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
OMG ...I freaking loved this it just kept Getting better and better, got to know other characters better too which was great.

Of cause I loveeeee Eve and Dante but I have a soft spot for Joesph :)

Just totally bummed I gotta wait till june for 3rd book but what fun it will be to re-read the first two again lol
Kelly Merie
Jan 09, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc-read, mafia-love
3.75 Stars.
description
"Damn his half-life that I'm forced to endure without her.
I run the risk of exposing her if I return.
I will lose myself to this nightmare if I refuse.
-Dante

I always find the second installment of a series the hardest to write a review for. There is so much I want to rave about, but can't. So I'll keep this short and sweet and go full out raving when the conclusion is released.

Hearts Devine kicks off right where Hearts of Darkness ended, with Dante and Eve separated and the FBI br
Mar Mar #bookoholic
Oh. My. God!

That cliffhanger blew my mind.

Eve and Dante. All the pieces are starting to fall and Dante is spiraling into darkness. I swear I had moments where I was myself afraid of him. There are snippets of his past and oh boy, as I complained this is more like a soft book... Well I take my words back tenfold. This shit went just dark.

For some readers, he might be unredeemable but I am sucker for anti heroes and boy he is. But he's not unredeemable. I like how it all falls into pieces, how Dan
Book Boyfriend Whoarder Tania
This is book 2 in the trilogy, I missed Dante, Eve and Joseph. The story starts where it left off I won’t give any spoilers away. But the story gets more in depth to what really happened to Dante daughter and why he is the way he is and we find out more of the people who where involved.

The story is jammed pack and with action suspense and I got to say I love the hot scenes with Dante and Eve love. I really love this story and the way the author gets you so hooked with the story and characters c
Susana
Jan 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wow! I love book 2 of The Santiago Trilogy. Not sure if I liked it better than Hearts of Darkness. They are both great.

I’m really enjoying the story of Dante and Eve. It’s getting deeper and complicated and they are learning important facts about each other in this second book. I liked a lot all the characters in this book. Joseph is awesome and even Rick Sanders, Petrov and Anna are cool.

I love dark romance and this story is very well written. There’re a lot of intense moments between Dante and
Susan
Jan 30, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I need part 3.

I bloody loved reading part two of this Trilogy.
The story kept its pace throughout. It was scorching hot with explosive action. It was brutal and shocking, full of twists and turns a real adrenalin pumping read.

I'm so happy Dante didn't loose his edge during this book. He's a stone cold ruthless killer, emotionally detatached from everyone and everything except Eve.

Eve is the only thing that Dante cares about she's his obsession his Achilles heel. I just love these two together
Cindy Mahoney
Feb 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
When is the next book!!??

Omg.This intriguing,passionate thrill ride continues to intensify and has mercilessly addicted me! Dante nearly allows his darkness to consume him and I became breathless with fearful anticipation repeatedly while nearly constantly being consumed by the flames of their attraction. As the climax of the tale approached I feared a cliffhanger,but to my relief resolution was achieved. But there was more to come....so I'm begging Catherine for a release date?!
SassyFraz
Apr 22, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I. NEED. BOOK 3 NOW!!!
Apr 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I read this book after seeing an article in a newspaper about Catherine writing whilst receiving Chemo treatment for cancer. I thought anybody who can write and get published whilst in such pain has to be worth a read and it was. I have read the first 2 parts to the trilogy and I am liking the characters more and more every time I turn a page. There is a lot of sex, god bless Eve's hoo haa, but I love the interaction between Eve and Dante. I can't wait for the third part.
Ginger  Snaps
Apr 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Deeper into the darkness we go!

Wow I thought book one was darkish but damn book two just decided to go in further into Dante and Eve’s crazy world. The shadows of the cruel upbringing Dante grew up in may be the cause of a lot of strife, but it’s the darkness that lives within himself and the hidden part about Eve herself hasn’t even fully discovered that had me flipping pages. I got to know what happens next! On to book three I go... 😏
Christine Rekman
Jun 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Never read anything from this author before but wow now I’m hooked. OMG just loving this trilogy it’s dirty, gritting and so erotic, just finished 2nd book and ready to start the final book. I want to hate Dante but somehow he has redeemed himself.🔥 As for Eve, you have given us a strong gutsy woman, who loves with such passion. I don’t write reviews this only the 2nd time I’ve done it. I’ll be reading more of your books from now on.....
Low-La
I loved this story and this book carried on with the story with the same impact that book 1 Hearts Of Darkness did. I would highly recommend reading book 1 to fully grasp the characters and story. It was nice to feel the same chemistry between the characters Dante and Eve and to have the story still flow into the second book speaks volumes for the author - Catherine Wiltcher. I must admit there were a few places where it did get repetitive but I did manage to find the flow that I needed and took ...more
Bonnie Mancuso
Feb 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A-MA-ZING!!!
I can't get enough of Dante and Eve. Their story continues in this second book of the Santiago trilogy. And what a riveting story it is. Theirs is a dark, exhilarating tale that's written beautifully. Catherine Wiltcher is going to captivate you from beginning to end, and leave you begging for more. I highly recommend this one.
Lit-Up My Mind
A story written with a poetic voice that not only eludes to the darkness and demons these characters are fighting against, but those within themselves as well. Catherine has a way of holding her audience captive with the beautiful, dark monsters she has created that will completely consume you from the very first page.

Devastating secrets revealing themselves from where book one ends, has Dante, once a ruthless, cold blooded killer, only motivated by money and power, embarking on a different age
Nikki
Jul 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
6 stars! This series is so good!
Amy
Aug 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh, be still my stuttering heart. I swear I was so caught up in book 2 that I couldn’t move. Eve is magnificent in her take charge, no fear crusade. Dante holds so much close to his heart that it makes for some really intense scenes. His presence seeps through the pages and you feel his darkness encompassing you. All the characters in this story have a past that needs to be told. I can’t wait to read on.

I read and reviewed a copy of this book.
Sally
Jan 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What a great book!!!!
I couldn't put it down.
Catherine did it again... She wrote such a wonderful book. Dante... My hero😍 you just can't help yourself but fall in love with him. I loved the chapters from his past, they gave a glimps to his soul, his behaviour. And Eve.. her character is growing and developing as the book progresses. The plot is wonderful, and i like the shift in Dante's profession to a "vigilant" who fights human trafficking.
Oh... and there are HOT sex scenes! I can not wait to
Brande Courtright bradford
This book was even better than the first in the series. Really enjoyed it and I can't wait for book 3! In this book you learn more about Dante and why he is so dark and he is really a dark twisted guy.
I encourage you to read this series if you like a dark romance you will love it. I also like the side characters and I hope the author plans on giving some of these guys there own books. Great writer and I am so glad I found her!! Book 3 can't get here fast enough for me!
Carena Uluocha
Aug 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Jamillah Smith
Jan 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This author can write. I have been blow away because this book I'd just as good as the first book. There was so much darama ..action..lies..love and the sex scenes OMG!!! Dante is truly over the top crazy Alpha that I love. I really enjoyed this book and can't wait for the next one. Great job!!!
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

• Machiavellian (Gangsters of New York, #1)
  • The Fall of Sin
  • The Rocchetti Queen (The Rocchetti Dynasty, #3)
  • The Rise of Saint
  • The Bloody Bride (The Rocchetti Dynasty, #1)
  • Principessa of Chicago (The Rocchetti Dynasty, #2)
  • Brutal Prince (Brutal Birthright #1)
  • Marauder (Gangsters of New York, Book #2)
  • The Sins of Saint: A Dark Romance Novel
  • Savage Beginnings (The Moretti Crime Family, #1)
  • Blood & Vows (A Twisted Duet, #2)
  • The Beast of Boston
  • Beautifully Cruel (Beautifully Cruel, #1)
  • The Beautiful Years I (Fausti Family saga, #1)
  • Devil in a Suit: A Dark Mafia Romance (De Maggio Mafia Duet, #1)
  • Blood & Lies (A Twisted Duet, #1)
  • Wild Card (Advantage Play, #1)
  • Bloodied Hands (Bellandi Crime Syndicate, #1)
Catherine Wiltcher is an International Bestselling and Amazon All-Star author of ten dark romance novels, a stage 4 cancer thriver, and a self-confessed alpha addict. Her writing is best described as sinfully sexy, and her characters always fall hard and deep for one another.

She lives in the UK with her husband and two young daughters, and if she ever found herself stranded on a desert island she

The Santiago Trilogy (3 books)
  • Hearts of Darkness (The Santiago Trilogy, #1)
  • Hearts On Fire (The Santiago Trilogy #3)