Start by marking “Serpent's Teardrop (Blackwood Pack #7)” as Want to Read:
Serpent's Teardrop (Blackwood Pack #7)

Serpent's Teardrop

(Blackwood Pack #7)

The Blackwood Pack saga continues…
This is part of an on-going series by Amazon Bestselling Author, Mary Rundle, and catching up on previous titles is advised. Readers of the past books will enjoy meeting old friends once more as the pack does what it does best caring for one another and helping shifters everywhere.

Brian, a.k.a. “The Loch Ness Monster” has searched for
Published May 28th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Serpent's Teardrop, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Serpent's Teardrop

Start your review of Serpent's Teardrop (Blackwood Pack #7)
Dottie Mae
Jun 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Serpents Teardrop (Blackwood Pack book 7)

Oh my goodness, the Blackwood Series just keep getting better and better. I am giving this book five well deserved stars. I like how the plots takes on separate entities yet blended into a mind popping thrilling story. Waiting anxiously for the next installment. Please read books by Mary Rundle, you want be disappointed.
Denise GremoryKohta
Jun 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow so much good stuff in here!

Three thoughts run through my mind after finishing this. What a great read. Amazing amount of information packed inside. And the most burning question. Who is Hunter’s mate? Fionn? I can’t wait for more.
Ute Reichmann
Jun 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh yes, great book. I loved the turns and twists in this book. Brian and Reif's story is the main story, but you get many glimpses of the rest of the pack and the cousins. And five eggs/babies. Loved this book. Can't wait for the next one with hopefully an explanation, of why the cousins had to come, and to see, who Hunter's mate is. I highly recommend it.
Barbara Lampron
OMG!

That was a VERY good book! Mary, you’ve hit it out of the park AGAIN. If anybody wants to read an exquisite story, get ALL of these. Now I can’t wait for #8!!!!!! I have to find out who he was looking at when he said “mate”! Thank you Mary for writing this.
Stephanie Murillo
Jun 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another outstanding book from Mary Rundle! It was awesome from beginning to end! I love how she incorporates all the series characters into each book and not just the MCs. Can’t wait for the next book to come out! This is a wonderful series!
Sandra Walker
May 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Amazing Sea Dragons

Brian and Reif most unusual couple their story was hilariously funny , with good and bad stuff happening to them. To round it up 5 babies came into the world. Another surprise Jacksons cousins have arrived.
Sheryl Howard
May 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Nessie!!!!

I absolutely adored this addition to the series. OMG!! This one will take you one direction flip it in another and then leave you reeling. An absolute must read.
Rosie
Jun 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
NOT ENOUGH 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

OMG!!!! I love this series. Again, I didn't know it was coming out. Hopefully I fixed that. I can not say enough about this author! She is absolutely an amazing writer. Her characters again, are off the charts. Her story lines are so detailed and packed full of emotions and the way she handles them is astounding. I found her website and the pictures of all her characters, WOW so hot. They are gorgeous!!!!! Her books just flow so smoothly. I can't put them down. I sure hope I
Shirley
Jun 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Omg, I loved it!!

Didn't realize how much I missed this series. Loved Brian and Reif! Also, loved seeing the rest of the Blackwood pack!! Can't wait to read the next book and see what the cousins bring to the table!! Love this series!!!
Debbie
I am enjoying these books, I have no idea where the overall plotline is going, but its kinda fun watching the Blackwood Pack fall like dominos! And waiting to see which really obscure paranormal creature pops up next!
helen bryson
Jun 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another Winner

Was exciting to read this book and got a look at the cousins who i am sure will be i future books! Can't wait for book 8!
Cari
Love the series but there are so many things happening and different storylines, it's hard to stay focused. Wish it had more of the main couple.
Claudia Lezár
3,5 *

PLEASE READ MY RATING SYSTEM!!!

To my ratings:

‘Love’s Tethered Heart’ from C.L. Etta or
'Liberty' from Seth King),
it's like an A+

4* - very good and will be often reread and is a
WOW-book with interesting plot and surprises
(like most of Andrew Grey’s books)
it's like an A

(10) Laugh out loud fun
John-Torleif  Harris
Jul 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Excellent, as always

The cast of characters is getting to be a bit cumbersome with all of the jumping around in POV. Hopefully, now that the family is all back in California, we'll get a bit less of that. Though I can't wait to see who Hunter ends up being the mate to, and how that'll all work out.

I loved that we got to see Brian and Reif come together, and for the Blackwood Pack to really start to gel together as a very powerful group to be respected.
Jaimed
Jul 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
Yay!

I love this series and this book didn't disappoint. I like getting to read about friends and not technical pack members. I know we'll see more of "the man" soon which is good because I'm intrigued by him. I also can't wait for the cousins to add themselves to the pack.
Robbin Ward
Jun 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another great book in a wonderful series
Pattie Boynton
May 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another wonderful story.

Mary keeps adding to the saga. I loved both Reif and Nessie. I got all the feels. Happy, sad, and funny. The story I felt really balanced between the featured couple and the rest of the pack. I can't wait to learn more about the cousins. As usual at the end is a minor tease for the next mate pair.
Karen
Jun 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love, love, love this series. Awesome. Well written with kick ass characters.
Carmen L
May 31, 2019
Alex
Oct 16, 2019
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

• Nothing Gained (The Chosen One #4)
  • Someone to Hold Me (The Gods Made Me Do It #6)
  • Twisted (Alphabits #5)
  • Fraught (Alphabits #7)
  • Family Ties (The Family Novak #1)
  • Give Him Hell (Hellhound Champions #3)
  • Hunter's Creek
  • Precious Perfection (Alpha and Omega #11)
  • Taking Care of Business (The Necromancer's Smile #3)
  • Azaran (The Brotherhood of Ormarr, #1)
  • Alistair's One (Timber Valley Wolf Pack #3)
  • Prophesy Book II: The Bringer of Wrath (The King & Alpha Series, #2)
  • Malek (Whitfell Brothers #1)
  • Chained (Alphabits #4)
  • Silenced (Alphabits #6)
  • Kept in the Dark (Locke and Keyes Agency, #1)
  • Hooked (Siren Cove #4)
  • Chasing Fate (Copper Creek Shifters #1)
Hello, I'm Mary Rundle and I write MM paranormal erotic romances. The first book I ever wrote was Dire Warning in 2017 and, much to my delight, it became an Amazon Best Seller. Readers loved it and I was on my way to chronicling the Blackwood Pack, seven brothers who are gay wolf shifters in search of their fated mates– stories about love at first sight with twists and turns, angst and humor, rom ...more

Blackwood Pack (8 books)
  • Dire Warning (Blackwood Pack #1)
  • Raphael's Power (Blackwood Pack #2)
  • Peace Maker (Blackwood Pack #3)
  • Ice Soul (Blackwood Pack #4)
  • Shadow Voice (Blackwood Pack #5)
  • Ghost Walker (Blackwood Pack #6)
  • White Knight (Blackwood Pack #8)