Start by marking “The Murder List Sneak Peek” as Want to Read:
Blank 133x176
The Murder List Sneak ...

Hank Phillippi Ryan

The Murder List Sneak Peek

Download a FREE sneak peek of The Murder List!

"An exhilarating thrill ride that keeps you turning pages.. Ryan deftly delivers a denouement as shocking as it is satisfying." —Liv Constantine, bestselling author of The Last Mrs. Parrish and The Last Time I Saw You

Law student Rachel North will tell you, without hesitation, what she knows to be true. She's smart, she’s a hard w/>
Published June 18th 2019 by Forge Books

To ask other readers questions about The Murder List Sneak Peek, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Murder List Sneak Peek

Start your review of The Murder List Sneak Peek
Kimberly Belle
Jul 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Now I can't wait for the whole book!!
Lydia Main
Jul 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Outstanding thriller

Don't put this book down! Twist after twist, wonderful characters, although it makes you wonder about the justice system. Hank Phillippi Ryan has outdone herself in this terrific book
Mary
Jul 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow

When can I read more? This sample book is great! I want MORE. Now. I may never eat pizza again!
Michelle
Jun 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I was excited to read this sneak peek of Hank Phillippi Ryan's new book. As with her other novels, it grabs your interest right away. You are introduced to the lead characters and the interesting dynamics between them. The stage is set right away with a murder. How was she murdered? Who is she? Why was she murdered? To find this out, you will need to read the book when it comes out. I can't wait. This tease just makes me want to read the book even more. Waiting is so hard.
Mary Hawkes
Jul 24, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: mystery-thriller
Rachel North is beginning a summer internship with Assistant DA Martha Gardiner, nicknamed the "Devil Woman," by Rachel's husband, defense attorney Jack Kirkland. This 5-chapter sneak peek already hints at this situation not going the way Rachel hopes, and provides another hint at some intrigue in Rachel's past. I'm looking forward to reading the rest of this book!
Sally
Jul 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2019-read
No surprise, but it looks like author Hank Phillippi Ryan has done it again. If this sneak peek of The Murder List is any indication you will be flipping pages as fast as you can when the book is released. I thoroughly enjoy Ryan’s Charlotte McNally and Jane Ryland series, but with her standalones Trust Me and now The Murder List she has ramped things up a notch and joined my favorite authors like Lisa Scottoline, Karin Slaughter and Sarah Pinborough for heart-stopping suspense, well developed c ...more
Megan
I decided to download the sneak peek edition, which included the first five chapters of Hank Phillippi Ryan's latest standalone thriller. I always enjoy a good legal thriller and can see myself devouring this one in its entirety when it becomes available. The opening chapters focus on the main character's (Rachel North) first day on the job in the prosecutor's office and the potential friction it will cause between her and her husband, who is a hotshot defense attorney. There is a flashback scen ...more
Jeannie
Jul 01, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I'm Hooked from the beginning, bring it Hank Phillippi Ryan. From the first page you step into any normal couple arguing over breakfast.To the first day on the job and a murder scene. Who, why could do such a horrible thing. To find out have to grab The Murder list.
Janelle Edwards
Aug 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Review to come
Marie Isabell
Jul 24, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Review#47 THE MURDER LIST by Hank Phillipe Ryan and reviewing for Netgalley. Good story with a huge twist of an ending but I saw it coming. ⭐⭐⭐⭐Four stars. #Netgalley.
Susan Kerecz
Aug 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The Murder List a must read !

I was fortunate to receive a “sneak peek” of Hank Phillippi Ryans latest suspense novel. The first 40 pages have me hooked thanks to Hanks undeniable writing skills.She already has a victim in a prestigious Boston suburb, a gory scene of the murder,so many questions and not enough answers. My only complaint,I have to wait for the release of the Murder List, on August 20th.
Joann Hemann
Oct 25, 2019
Jane Prater
Oct 06, 2019

• Spine Break
  • Friends and Foes (A Read Wine Bookstore Cozy Mystery Prequel)
  • Chasing Shadows (Drew Patrick)
  • Deadly Secrets (Mapleton Mystery #1)
  • Sins of the Past (A Cooper and White Mystery, #1)
  • Redemption Lake (A Winston Radhauser Mystery #1)
  • The Lost Spear (Lost #0.5)
  • Even Good Girls: A Murder Mystery
  • In The Fog
  • The Woman in the Car Trunk
  • Bad To The Bones (Evan Buckley #1)
  • Stranger in Town (Sloane Monroe, #4)
  • Stealing Power (Detectives India Kane & AJ Colt, #1)
  • Mercy & Mayhem (Mercy Mares Cozy Mystery #1)
  • Echo (Kate Redman Mysteries, #6)
  • Cold Comfort (Bridgette Cash Mystery Thriller Book 1)
  • Maple Can Be Murder (An Oh Fudge! Cozy Mystery Series #1)
  • Teenage Killer
Hank Phillippi Ryan is the bestselling author of eleven award winning novels of suspense. National reviews have called her a "master at crafting suspenseful mysteries" and "a superb and gifted storyteller."

Her newest psychological thriller, THE MURDER LIST, received a *starred review from Library Journal--which called it: Masterly plotted, riveting and a must read.

Her first psychologi