Start by marking “Rich, Rugged Rancher” as Want to Read:
Rich, Rugged Rancher

Rich, Rugged Rancher

(Texas Cattleman’s Club: Inheritance #2)

"Why aren't you pushing me away?"

"Because you kiss like a dream."

Ever since the accident that took his leg, oil tycoon Clint Rockwell doesn't do relationships--he likes being alone. And he doesn't need anyone's pity. Then fast-talking reality star Fee Martinez sweeps into Royal, Texas, on to his ranch...and into his bed. It's only for a night, and then two. Wanting more
Published January 7th 2020 by Harlequin Desire (first published December 12th 2019)

To ask other readers questions about Rich, Rugged Rancher, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Rich, Rugged Rancher

Start your review of Rich, Rugged Rancher
Maria Rose
Rich, Rugged Rancher by Joss Wood is a sexy and exciting ranch set romance and part of the multi-authored Texas Cattleman’s Club: Inheritance series.

Reality TV star Fee Martinez is used the to the bright lights and big city but a lot of things about small town Royal, Texas, appeal to her – including oil tycoon and rancher Clint Rockwell. She’s on site for filming with one of her best friends Miranda who has inherited a local property, Blackwood Hollow, after her older husband passed away (to the
Maria
A great match: an unapologetic, wounded hero and a vibrant heroine.
Belinda
Nov 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book was great..the next in the newest TCC books. I couldn't put it down...Just had to to sleep and work...I love how tough Clint is..He is alpha to the max, but he is also so hurt and feeling defeated by what life has dealt him. Along comes Fee and she is just as stubborn as he is..They are a match..I love their tit for tat they had..She wouldn't back down from him one minute..They were explosive together and went through lots of trials. In the background we are still reading more about ...more
LMR
Dec 31, 2019 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Readers Over 18 Only Please
Recommended to LMR by: Joss Wood & Booksprout!
Rich, Rugged Rancher by Joss Wood Rich, Rugged Rancher (Texas Cattleman’s Club: Inheritance) By: Joss Wood
She's Found A "Rich, Rugged Rancher," & She's Fall'n For Him HARD...
He's a "Rich, Rugged Rancher,"
But He also Mistakenly thinks He's DAMAGED Goods...
If only the "Rich, Rugged Rancher" saw HimSelf the Way She Did,
He wouldn't Hold HimSelf BACK, Away from others...
Especially HER!
Cuz the WAY She sees THAT "Rich, Rugged Rancher,"
Sure isn't with Pity...
Nope! She's sees HER "Rich, Rugged Rancher,"
As Noth'n BUT SX!
Now, She's
Anne Z.
Jan 07, 2020 rated it really liked it
One day Goodreads will add teh 0.5 ratings right?!
This was a 3.5 for me.

There aren't many books with disabled heroes out there. Plenty that deal with mental health illness, obviously also a disability, but not many with characters on wheelchairs, or as is the case here, missing a limb - leg - and needing prosthetics or crutches to go around. I am not one to go around asking for more diversity in my books because in all honesty it is often not done well and I prefer to have none than something
Heather Wamboldt
Rich, Rugged Rancher (Texas Cattleman’s Club: Inheritance #2) is a well-written book with great characters that have amazing chemistry together. The storyline flows nicely and captured my interest from start to finish.

CR
Dec 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
This one started and ended well. I haven't read book one but I didn't feel like I lost to much of the story and this one works well as a stand alone if you ask me. The characters were fabulous and everyone worked well together. The romance had great chemistry and I couldn't put it down.
Aisha
Jan 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
*Thanks to Netgalley and Harlequin for giving me this ARC in exchange for a honest review*

The second book of Texas Cattleman's Club is interesting and sets the bar really high.

Clint and Seraphina are really great. An ex-militar and a reality TV star together? As impossible as it may sounds, they worked very well are and made for each other.

Clint has a tortured soul with scars (he has an amputated leg, in fact) from his military service that he can't let go. Seraphina, a latina that is judged by
Lynn Brooks
4 1/2 STARS!

A delightful unexpected romance! Joss Wood brings us the delectable second book in the new Texas Cattleman's Club: Inheritance series and continues unraveling secrets surrounding Blackwood Hollow Ranch. I absolutely loved this book, but it did feel like the choice of these two characters as the second book instead of one of the Blackwood siblings pushed the mystery to the back burner somewhat. I'm looking forward to continuing the series soon!

Rancher Clint Rockwell is a really solid
MidnightAce Book Bar
Jan 09, 2020 rated it really liked it
Clint Rockwell was every bit the Rugged Rancher and Seraphina Martinez is a Reality Show spitfire with a carefree spirit. At first glance, these two seem like a reckless pair. The story begins with Clint, at the request of the dying friend helping maintain the Blackwood Ranch and in comes cast and crew of a reality TV show.

During his stint in the service Clint received an injury leaving him disable. As he recovers, the rejection he receives from those he thought he could count on, iced his
Kristen Lewendon
Dec 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oof! This book hit my emotions hard. A wounded warrior hero and a fierce spitfire of a heroine. Their first encounter is absolutely explosive, and I wasn’t sure how Clint and Fee could possibly recover. I wanted to change the world for Clint. He’s so noble and his alpha-protector instinct is strong. It took me a while to warm up to Fee. Her “fix the broken man” attitude rubbed me the wrong way, and I didn’t like that she was so resistant to accepting responsibility for her actions in the ...more
Kim Reads (Read Your Writes Book Reviews)
1-6

4 Stars

Initially I disliked Fee. I thought she was rude and just a royal pain in the butt. But she's nothing like that. I really liked both Fee and Clint. She is so so good for him. She's just what he needs. She doesn't let him feel sorry for himself. She sees the man that he truly is.

This is the second book in the series. I didn't read the first. I feel as though I'm confused as to what the end goal of the series is. I guess the purpose of the series is to find out why Buck Blackwood left
Fleur
Dec 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2019
Solid 4.5 star
I loved how both Fee and Clint had strong personalities because boy do they need them, they love to antagonize each other and their attraction is as fiery as the fires that Clint helps fight. You get to see them both fight the attraction as well as how they are changing as people within them selves and it is exciting to see how they are so good for each other, but their stubbornness to say how they really feel due to the thought of getting hurt is maddening. This was a great pager
Riet De Bruin-Strijker
I loved this book so much. I loved the feisty Fee and the sometimes grumpy Clint. Although I don’t like reality TV, I loved reading about the love-story developing between Clint and Fee. I loved the emotional depth in this story. I can absolutely recommend this book to you.
This is what it’s all about: Ever since the war- accident that took his leg, oil tycoon Clint Rockwell doesn't do relationships--he likes being alone. And he doesn't need anyone's pity. Then fast-talking reality star Fee
Michele
Dec 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Will Fee find a home in Royal with Clint
This is my 3rd book by Joss and I absolutely love how she brings you in to the story of Clint and Fee who clash yet spark attraction between them on Fee’s reality TV show on Clint’s neighbor, Buck’s ranch that he has been helping with since his friend’s illness and death. Yet when the brash Fee doesn’t see Clint as a disabled person, can she break through his defenses for a happily ever after? You have to read to find out and won’t put the book down until
Mary
Dec 30, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I so enjoyed this "Texas Cattleman’s Club" read! It's well written and nicely developed. I love the characters. Very strong characters with strong personalities. Clint and Fee are great but the sparks definitely fly between them. He has a chip on his shoulder and trying to live his life and overcome what the cards have dealt him. She is sassy, strong and passionate. I really like this story.
CaroMommie
Dec 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was so goooooood Clint is indeed the embodiment of rugged, he is everythiiiing . And Fee ain’t no slouch, she is all confidence and woman and is he is goals .

The supporting cast are some of the best I’ve seen in a series. There is something for everyone in it. The intrigue, the sniping the passion, it’s all you want and need to be over the moon while getting lost in these pages.

You deserve this book, promise .
Jean
Dec 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was a really great book and I love the interaction between Clint and Fee. There was instant chemistry between Clint and Fee right from the start and they are both so strong willed. This book is a must read as it is so well written by Joss who is an amazing author. Once you start this book you will have to keep reading as it is so addictive. I definitely recommend you read this book you will definitely not be disappointed.
I Voluntarily Reviewed an ARC Copy Of This Book
Storme
Dec 02, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Thank you NetGalley and Harlequin for the ARC. All thoughts and opinions are my own.

It’s part of a series, but it’s super awesome. Clint is strong. He’s dealing with the loss of his leg and living his own life. Fee is tough, and they clash. But they have super goof chemistry. I’m not a huge fan of ex military heroes in books, but I do enjoy cowboys. I definitely recommend to romance readers who love cowboys.
Lisa H
Dec 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Socialites and cowboys.

Shouldn’t mix. But they do in Royal Texas when a reality show is shooting with Fee as one of said socialites and Clint the cowboy who’s showing them how a ranch work.

Clint is packing baggage. He’s got a prosthetic leg and a chip on his shoulder. I liked that he was a mass of contradictions and emotions.

Will he put himself out there for a relationship?

Sheila
Dec 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved this story with Clint who has lost a leg and now has a chip on his shoulder and Fee who is a strong sassy woman who takes no crap from anyone. She and Clint go head to head and I loved their chemistry. This is one of those books that you will not want to put down.

Barbara
Dec 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The second book in the Texas Cattleman’s Club: Inheritance series a well written story that had a very good storyline and the story flowed smoothly from page to page. Oil tycoon Clint Rockwell and reality star Fee Martinez's story. This is a must read story once I started reading I was not putting it down. I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Amy Cacace
Jan 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What a great story!!

I really, really enjoyed reading this book. Fee and Clint seem like total opposite personalities who you would never think would work together, but they were so complementary and had amazing chemistry. I loved how strong Fee was and how Clint struggled to overcome his insecurities. Such a good installment to the TCC book series!
Karen Machamer
Nov 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I received an ARC in exchange for an honest review. Highly recommend this book to everyone. Can't wat to read more from this author.
Rebeccastump
Dec 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Love it
poppy
Dec 19, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: ng
This was a really good enjoyable read and a super book to curl up with. I thought Clint and Fee had really good chemistry right from the start I enjoyed their story and would recommend it.
Harlequin Books