Start by marking “My Best Friend's Boyfriend: A New Adult College Romance (Just Friends Book 3)” as Want to Read:
My Best Friend's Boyfriend: A New Adult College Romance (Just Friends Book 3)

My Best Friend's Boyfriend: A New Adult College Romance

(Just Friends #3)

David and Scott Williams are in love with the same girl, again.

Haley has never been happier than in her relationship with Scott. But she can no longer deny bad-boy David has gotten under her skin.

Madison has always been insecure in love. The only satisfying romances in her life come from the many books she reads. Book-boyfriends are easy to fall for, but the real world
Kindle Edition
Published by Pink Bloom Press (first published February 8th 2018)

To ask other readers questions about My Best Friend's Boyfriend, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about My Best Friend's Boyfriend

Anniek
Feb 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Haley and Madison are best friends and roommates. Haley is deeply in love with Scott and feels that her life couldn't get any better. Madison, however, feels like a nobody. She's been treated poorly in the past and now that she's ruined her cousin's wedding Madison believes she's a bad person. Madison has had a crush on Scott from a distance for a very long time, but unfortunately he and Haley met before Madison had a chance to get close to him. Will their friendship survive the problems that ar ...more
Charanya
4 stars!

Disclaimer, I almost never read College romances. I still read young adult genre if they are out in the world trying to find their first steps into the job world; but not so much if they are still in campus. But Camilla's series has been an exception!

I admit I was reluctant to pick this series up, but I had finished all her other books and let's face it, I love the author's clean good fun style of writing, and would pick up a book even if she wrote about toddlers!

That is not to say this
Camilla Isley
Feb 07, 2018 added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Do you like love triangles? I hope you do, because this book has two *O.o* one within the other... Enjoy!

love triangle

Camilla
Anita
Mar 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance, new-adult, na
I need to know how this ends! Madison and David are officially my favorite characters ever!!!

David is my new bad-boy official book boyfriend
Damelapin
Jun 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Can't wait for the next one !
Sara
Jun 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love this series... and with this book I most definitely fell in love with David... he's the ultimate bad-boy-not-so-bad-underneath.... The masquerade I hadn't seen coming and how I wish I could turn into a book character and be Haley for that night!!

The ending had me screaming, "Nooooo, noooooo, noooooooooooo...." but my heart is still beating only because I know there's another book and I can't wait ...

On the female side, Madison is just too adorable ... I hope something good will come her w
Nina Pajari
It's like reading The Vampire Diaries without the vampire element! Loved it!
Kimberly
Jun 27, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Cristina Mazilu
May 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Just like the first 2 books "Let's be just friends" and "Friend Zone" written by Camilla Isley, the third book "My best friend's boyfriend" did not disappoint. It was fun, engaging and quite an enjoyable read. The book focuses on a few stories at once but the cherry on the cake goes to the story of two brothers and the love they both share for one girl called Haley. In my opinion the storyline of the 3rd book draws a parallel to the storyline in the first season of the tv-show "The Vampire Diari ...more
Ariel
Mar 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Uggghhh. Cliffhangers suck!

Good news is that I only have to wait 2 months for the next book!

This was definitely one of the most emotional reads I have had in a while. I connected to all of the characters in different ways. As much as I shouldn’t hate Haley, I can’t help but not like her (even though she’s not the worse person in the world). Then there is David...even though he had a lot of character growth, I still can’t find it in my heart to like him. Scott is adorable as always, and my favor
Mila Scott
Feb 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: bad-boy
I cannot absolutely wait to see what happens next!

Loved all the conflicting feelings in this book. I agree that it's so much easier to be on Madison side, I'm so routing for her.

Haley, is more complicated on the other side. She'd multifaceted. On one side I really like that she tries to spare Madison feelings as much as she can. I mean, after all her best friend is in love with her boyfriend and it's not so natural that she would just be okay with it and not get jealous or mean to Madison. It
Amy Johnson
Feb 15, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: epub
Gahhhhh...that ending. I wasn't ready for it to end, but then again, I am never ready. Darn you Camilla Isley! I really enjoyed "My Best Friend's Boyfriend", having received a complementary copy in exchange for an honest review did not sway my opinion in any way. This has been a great series by one of my favorite authors. The story is complex but well written and the characters suck you in and leave you wanting to know more and more with each page. I CANNOT wait to dig into the next book to see ...more
Come_read_with_me_
4 Stars
I am actually in love with the Just friends series.
This book focuses on the love triangle between Haley, Madison, Scott and David.
Scott takes an internship in San Francisco for the summer, which leaves Haley, Madison and David alone in Boston. Sounds fine and normal right. Wrong! Madison is still crazy in love with Scott, Haley's boyfriend. David, Scott's bother, is crazy in love with Haley. Confused? Haley is! She has no idea what these feelings she's having towards David are.

This is bo
Susan D.
Apr 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Really

Okay., I’m obviously addicted to this series. Now I need to get the next one. The characters are probably quite true to life which is sad when you think about it. We so seldom do what really want we live in our heads and not our hearts. I like how David’s true character is becoming clearer and look forward to the next book.
Please remember to keep us posted on the bitch and her pregnancy and with rose Ethan
Fiona Bauer
I loved this story so much! I'm definitely, 100% on Madison's side and I'm #TeamDavid ... I can't wait to see how it all wraps up.

I love how we still get peeks also to the lives of characters from book one ... and I absolutely adored Alice and Jack's love story so it's great to see also what happens after Happily Ever After... I love this series and I both, want to know how it ends and want for it to keep going on forever....
Kristin
Feb 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book was really good. I loved seeing things from Madison and Haley's perspectives. The snippets of Scott's were such a tease, but I'll get over it. I'm so intrigued to read the next the book. I don't know what I want to happen for the girls and the Williams brothers. My heart is torn just like Haley's and Madison's.
Tracy Trixy
Nov 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is a love square

Two best friends in love with the same boy, and two boys in love with the same girl... Quite a pickle huh?!
We have Haley, Maddison, and the Williams brothers, bad boy David, and hottie Scott.
I won't give too much away but this book keeps you reading the, will they, won't they til the end. Definitely worth a read, but this is book three in a series :)
Marisa
Mar 23, 2018 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Library Request. This was a very Tame YA romance, but I have to say it was well written, even if I did have to gag on the parents calling Haley Baby Monkey, it was an unnecessary endearment that fell short in my eyes. And I hated the way it ended, making the reader have to pickup the fourth instalment to find out the outcome. Not nice.
Jordan Miller
Mar 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: everyone
its like bananas on wednesday!!!!! its fun!!! the ways that it eats bagels!!! the dogs are great!!!!!! even them pigs. that chicken it beautiful. I hope this was helpfull about choosing this book!!!!!!
Sophie
Oct 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This series gets better with every book... I'm #TeamDavid all the way... just going to go and grab book4

Perfect if you like, love triangles, romances with brothers who like the same girls, and best friends who like the same guy!
Rhonda
Feb 09, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I really enjoyed this book. I can’t wait for the next book to come out.
Patricia’s Book Summaries
Carola
Feb 10, 2018 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
I found Haley supremely annoying
Taylor Freeman
Feb 11, 2018 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Really hated Haley. The butch does t deserve two guys.

Poor Madison. How is she going to get together with Scott because that's all i care about.
Virma
Feb 06, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Definitely a love triangle within a triangle. I like the style in which it’s written letting us in the different person’s point of view. A nice short read made comfortable with old friends.
Priscilla
Not for me!

I didn’t like any of the four characters! The whole story felt rushed and like a lot was going on. And it ends on cliffhanger.
Kinza  Farooqui
Feb 11, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
*******slight spoilers*******

Need the next book nowww!!!!!! I have just recently started reading books by this author and she is quickly making her way into my favourites. I loved this book. It explored the inner conflicts between all the characters so spectacularly. The relationships between each of them are so complex, so real. It made me as the reader feel so many different emotions. Isley doesn't play into the clichéd narrative of liking your best friend's boyfriend or your brother's girlfri
Megan Rice
Mar 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I'm rooting for Madison and David... go underdogs!
Camilla Isley
Feb 07, 2018 marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition

love triangle

Happy Reading!
Love,
Camilla
Angie
Didn't get past the first few pages because there were too many characters names being dropped that it was kind of confusing to me.

• Georgia On My Mind
  • First Love Second Chance
  • Obsessed
  • Twisted (Twisted, #1)
  • Love vs. Payne
  • Falling For Him
  • Reverence (The Excess, #2)
  • The Husband Beside Me (The Devil Trilogy, #2)
  • Teaching Willow: Session Three  (Teaching Willow, #3)
  • Feral (The Boys of Hell's Bitters #1)
  • Norma Jean (Young Love, #3)
  • Beneath Layers (Layers #3)
  • April Fools (April, #2)
  • Avowed (Manipulation Trilogy, Corrupted, #3)
  • Redemption (Drawn, #2)
  • One More Time: A Second Chance Romance
  • Beautiful Goodbye (Beautiful, #1)
Camilla is an engineer turned writer after she quit her job to follow her husband on an adventure abroad.
She’s a cat lover, coffee addict, and shoe hoarder. Besides writing, she loves reading—duh!—cooking, watching bad TV, and going to the movies—popcorn, please. She’s a bit of a foodie, nothing too serious. A keen traveler, Camilla knows mosquitoes play a role in the ecosystem, and she doesn’t wa

Just Friends (4 books)
  • Let's Be Just Friends (Just Friends, #1)
  • Friend Zone (Just Friends, #2)
  • I Don't Want To Be Friends (Just Friends, #4)