Start by marking “Serving Sophia (Awakenings Book 3)” as Want to Read:
Serving Sophia (Awakenings Book 3)

Serving Sophia

(Awakenings #3)

Walls of Pain

Sophia DiMarco wants a forever kind of love. But finding the right sub isn’t easy. And so she built a fortified wall around her heart to keep her from wanting more. It worked—until Drew Snow walked through her front door and stormed her citadel with one smoldering look.

Secret Shame

Never having entertained the idea of being submissive before, Drew finds h
Kindle Edition
Published June 13th 2019 by Lost Goddess Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Serving Sophia, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Serving Sophia

Start your review of Serving Sophia (Awakenings Book 3)
Johanna Sawyer
Apr 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
What. A. Fabulous. Read! This series is going on my top ten series of all time. Every book just feels incredible! Drew and Sophia are a phenomenal five stars. I just loved it!

What did I like? This author can create love where the characters need it. Male submissive have a catch all for being weak, but Drew is anything but that. Here he not only meets Sophia’s dominant needs but flourishes under her dominance making himself a freer person. I find it amazing as they scene and Drew opens up to rea
Diane G
Jun 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Amazing series! Each book gets better and better!! This is the third book in the series - “Awakenings” and each story is impressive and fantastic. I look forward to each book and NONE have disappointed me! Each book has its own story and each story is well written, the characters have depth, they are loaded with adventure, danger, BDSM elements, romance and much more!
Drew is a gourmet Chef, gorgeous, HOT and doesn’t have trouble attracting women and being in relationships with women. Enter Soph
Dar
Jun 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 5-star-reads, bdsm
Sophia and Drew were magic together! They both knew exactly who they were, what they liked, and were very self aware. Then they met, and the sparks were there, and they both realized they might have been a bit hasty deciding on self-satisfaction. They fed each others desires, but they also filled each others hearts, and satisfied each others souls. It took a bit, they are both pretty stubborn, but it made their happy ever after all the more satisfying

The perfect balance of a partnership, accompa
Ramona
Jun 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Exceptional Reading, Michele Zurlo at her finest...the story of Drew and Sophia will keep you turning pages until you reach the very climactic end.
Drew Snow is a very busy Chef and likes to think of himself as a ladies man. Sophia is a hard-hitting Domme who doesn't do relationships. The first time they meet one another is through one of Sophia's Subs who invites Drew to join in, while Drew thinks it will be a threesome and protests he isn't submissive - Sophia shows him who is boss and Drew is
SBee Reviews
May 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
★ Fantastic FemDomme read ★

—>>> Impressive writing makes this story flow, with strong characters experiencing self discovery and mistakes and very real emotions. Loved the exploration and buildup of trust and love between Sophia and Drew, and the support of their protective and sometimes meddling families and friends. This was a fantastic FemDomme read!
Tammy
Jun 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Well this was an explosively sexual book - Sophia did things to Drew I couldn't even picture in my mind - certainly was an education. I'm just glad at the end they admitted their true feelings for each other, he came to grips with his submissive side and she brought down the wall around her heart. ...more
QueenOfBooks88
Jun 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Well this was completely different to what i usually read but it was good none the less. Drew & Sophia's characters were brilliant and the whole book was well written. ...more
Mrs D
May 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wow. Burning hot from the very start. I have read many of Michele Zurlo’s books, which have had the male role as a Dom, female as the sub. This was completely the opposite. Sophia is a beautiful young woman working as a freelance accountant by day, and Dom at a club by night.
Drew, a rising TV chef is introduced to Sophia by a current partner, takes part in a threesome scenario and from then is completely obsessed with Sophia.
Sophia, has her regular subs, and doesn’t do dating. Drew, wants excl
Mary Lou Hoffman
May 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: bdsm, erotica, romance, series
SERVING SOPHIA is the third book in the Awakening series. It stands alone, though characters from previous and future books do appear.

I love reading Michelle Zurlo’s BDSM books. She educates while entertaining. This time I learned about male subs and female Dommes – or at least about Sophia and Drew’s relationship at it developed.

I loved that they found a way for Drew’s romantic nature to be allowed a place within their D/s relationship. In fact, they each brought out more from the other… while
Joanne Carr
Apr 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I am voluntarily writing this review for this book I received through Booksprouts arc.

Christopher was a high powered attorney but also Sophia submissive.
Christopher finally told her that he had met someone since their relationship was not romantic. Sophia was trying to pass it off as next time but that was when Christopher told her there would be no next time. Drew was a renowned chef and on the boat he hired a chef though it was hard cooking for a chef. His friend Livia was on the boat with hi
Lee
May 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
If the word femdom make you think of a heartless witch abusing a pathetic loser, you will be pleasantly surprised by Sophia and Drew. Sophia is a loving, compassionate domme who is nevertheless fully and happily in charge in the bedroom, and she has a wicked imagination. Drew is a classic alpha overachiever in his day-to-day life and hates the idea that deep down he wants to submit to a woman, but he does. Theirs is a very sexy love story. Their conflict revolves around her fear of having her he ...more
Suzanne Irving
May 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book is about something that I really enjoyed reading about which is a male sub and a female Dom. As with all Michele Zurlo books the sex scenes are off the charts but the emotional parts of the book are incredibly well written as well. The hero Drew is a well known chef and like most men feels that being a sub is something shameful especially as a newbie to the kink world. Sophia agrees to a hidden relationship which works, until it doesn’t. I am amazed looking back that I enjoyed reading ...more
Leanne Bryson
May 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I've not found a book that describes the power exchange between Domme and a submissive male better than this book. Drew and Sophia may be hiding who they are and what they truly desire from the world, but when they meet, they can't hide from each other. Michele Zurlo does a beautiful job allowing the reader to see that BDSM is as much about submission to the needs of the one you love and serving those needs. I loved the flow of this book, the twists and turns, and the characters were two of Mich ...more
Marybeth
May 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
When Drew meets Sophia thru a friend that was a sub to her domme, Drew is instantly attracted to her. But she is a domme and he is not a sub, or at least he thinks he isn't. Sophia shows him that submitting to her is what he wants. The problem is that Drew doesn't want anyone to know as he feels there is a stigma attached to being a male submissive. This is a well written book that shows the trust that people must give to one another when going into a D/s relationship. There is eventually a HEA ...more
Illusode
May 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing

EVERYONE HAS DEEP CONNECTIONS... like adults. Plenty of friends, family, and lovers in an interconnected web. And WOW, the support, acceptance, and love from family were tremendous! The characters were rational, realistic, and complex. While there was some misunderstanding, i never felt like screaming at the characters for unbelievable and exasperating levels of stupidity. Not dumb, though I appreciated explanations; they were informative and timely without being excessive or dumbed down.

This s
Lori
Apr 29, 2020 rated it really liked it
Sophia is a beautiful, very strong woman. She is a Domme and she has a dream of a sub who only desires her happiness. It hasn't happened yet, but she hasn't met Drew yet either. A chef who knows he is not submissive and does not like pain. Learning the exquisite pleasure that comes from submitting your control to someone you trust blows his mind. He wants Sophia, but his hard limit is that no one can know he submits. It could ruin him. Is that a deal breaker?

I received a free copy of this book v
Colleen
May 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
FemDom perfection!! Why do authors in the genre not write more of these. I get so excited when I read series that dive into this. It is a fun breath of fresh air to get to read this dynamic.

In Serving Sofia we get to enjoy the journey of Sofia and Drew as they both discover aspects of themselves that was bubbling to be come to the surface. The chemistry was strong. The heat was definitely scorching with these two.

I have been enjoying this series so much. It’s both entertaining and educational.
Kristine L.
This is my first voyage into FemDom. I usually go for the Alpha Dom. Loved the story. It was really hot and steamy. Sophia is a Domme who has built such high walls because she's not fount the fight sub so she closes her heart up. Drew is a closet submissive that fights for control. When they meet the sparks fly. Each of them are still hiding their secrets. Will they ever be able to be the couple they really want to be? Fast paced exciting story. I received a free copy of this book and am volunta ...more
Kim
May 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Sophia is a Domme with only a few clients. She meets Drew, who shows great interest in her, and tells herself she won't let her heart get involved. This is a great story line with the characters learning things about themselves that were new to them. Drew learns its ok to be a submissive and male. It does have steamy scenes and a happy ending. Looking forward to reading more from this author.

Tammy
May 11, 2020 rated it really liked it
This is the 3rd book in the series but it can be read as a stand-alone. Sophia wants a forever kind of love with the right sub but is tired of being hurt and walled up her heart. Drew has never thought of the idea of being submissive but when he meets Sophia sparks fly. Drew is a sought-after chef with a television show, can a man like him enjoy being submissive and can they keep it a secret? Fast-paced steamy read with great characters and plenty of twists and turns. I liked it.
SiKReviews
Jul 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Love this book. A really tough chick who has a gooey inside that with the right man can show it. I have loved Drew since book 1 and I am so thrilled he is the hero of this book. Yes, even the submissive can be the Hero in a book, and I love that!!

Even a Dominate can be self conscience of being one. I am glad that Drew can make Sophia comfortable to let her true self shine. Book is hot with a loving touch to it.
Jeanne Richardson
May 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I've read several books written by Michele Zurlo; she has done a great job at writing a good book; she is becoming one of my favorite authors. I can’t wait to read more of books her books.

I loved the chemistry between the characters.

Melanie
May 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I received a free copy of this book.This is my honest and voluntary review
I have recently become a fan of this author. This book is a prime example of why. I love BDSM themed books. I have read numerous D/s books but always with a Dom. This was my first with being about a Domme. I loved it. Sophia and Drew were well-written interesting characters. I loved the storyline and I can't wait to read more.

Amy
May 07, 2020 rated it really liked it
Before reading this, I hadn’t known what femdom meant. This was an experience, and it was thought-provoking and made me question society's norm. The realization that men who submit to a woman might be considered weak or “one of those”. This was written in a way that showed emotions from both sides. I really enjoyed this.

Kathleen Bradbury (Bulfon)
May 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I have not read a bad book from this author yet and this book is no exception! The great plot and character development kept me so engaged throughout the entire book that I had a very hard time putting this book down until the very last page was turned!

Jamie Wagers
Apr 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Ok so it is hard enough to find femdom oriented books... but to find a book that literally made me take half a day of vacation because I couldn't put it down when I should be working... it was that good. For those in the scene, especially for those whose interests don't tend to make mainstream writing, you have to read this!

Robyn
May 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Sophia is a Domme who hasn't managed to find her own submissive. She meets Drew, who doesn't think he is a submissive, but a session with Sophia suggests otherwise. Drew needed to keep their relationship a secret as it could affect his career if it became public. How are they going to work this out?

SEng
May 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is the story of Sophia and Drew. She is looking for a submissive and has found Drew. With his chef career taking off with a new show, can he embrace his submissive side and keep his relationship with Sophia private? I enjoyed this story as they each bring something special to the relationship. I received an arc of this book and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Lorely Gonzalez
May 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I love this story. This is my first time reading a romance about a female Domme and a male submissive. I love how it talk about the stigma on males submissive and that doesn't mean you aren't less of a man.

Michele Fortier
Gretchen Mchale
Oct 09, 2019
Lindsay
Dec 01, 2019

• Savage (Rosewood High #3)
  • Off Limits Daddy (Slade Brothers, #2)
  • Blow my Fuse (Hollywood Demons #2)
  • Purchase Power
  • Havoc (Reapers MC #1-4)
  • The Right to Remain Silent (Crescent City Kings #3)
  • His Blushing Bride (Shamefully Courted, #1)
  • Commanding Casey (West Coast Doms, #1)
  • Mastered by the Wolf (Marked Mates Book 3)
  • Uncovered: The Complete Trilogy
  • Venomous
  • Abandon (Midnight Saints MC, #1)
  • Bound To The Commander (The Lighthouses of Devmaer, #2)
  • Reluctant Billionaire (Lords of Gotham #1)
  • Big Rig (Rough Romance #2)
  • Dixon (Reapers MC, #10)
  • Ranch Rules: A Cowboy Daddy Romance
  • Triple Sext (Accidental Stepbrother, #4)
Michele Zurlo is the author of the Awakenings, Doms of the FBI, and the SAFE Security series and many other stories. She writes contemporary and paranormal, BDSM and mainstream—whatever it takes to give her characters the happy endings they deserve. Her childhood dream was to be a librarian so she could read all day. Some words of wisdom from an inspiring lady had her tapping out stories on her fi ...more

Awakenings (9 books)
  • Letting Go (Awakenings Book 1)
  • Owning Up (Awakenings Book 2)
  • Hanging On (Awakenings, #2)
  • Two Masters for Samantha  (Awakenings #3)
  • Time to Pretend (Awakenings, #4)
  • Stepping Stones  (Awakenings #5)
  • Hanging On 2: Surreal Neal (Awakenings #6)
  • Two Masters for Samantha 2: In Their Hearts (Awakenings #7)

News & Interviews