Start by marking “Struck (Flawed Love, #3)” as Want to Read:
Struck  (Flawed Love, #3)

Struck

(Flawed Love #3)

Playboy.
Gym rat.
Womanizer.

I’ve been called them all.
Until one-night changes everything. Changes me.
Trying to drown a broken heart in cheap whiskey and a willing body leaves me with the last thing I ever expected.
All that matters now is my son. There’s no room for anything, or anyone else.

Until her.
A free spirit. A nomadic soul.
She intrigues me. She excites me. S
Published May 28th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Struck, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Struck

Start your review of Struck (Flawed Love, #3)
May 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
One of my favorite books of 2019!!!! I couldn't turn the pages fast enough! Struck will be with me for some time to come. It left such an impression on me. It wasn't an easy love story but it was a beautiful love story nonetheless.

I have been waiting for TJ's love story and Emma Louise did not disappoint! It wasn't who I thought TJ would end up with but Breeze turned out to be one of my favorite characters. I LOVED their chemistry.

TJ was a bad boy, player, and a gym rat. Due to heartbreak, he wa
Linda Lee
May 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved this storyline and the characters. I laughed, cried, oohed & aahed while I kept turning page after page until there were no more to turn. It was realistic reading the characters plights, jealously, anger, love, honesty and how family interactions are somewhat brutal.

TJ is drowning in his own misery. He’s hurt and using the ring to lash out in anger and on a particularly dark night he makes his biggest mistake yet. Unable to face his actions he continues down the same path until he comes
FunUndertheCovers
May 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I fell in love with Emma Louise’s writing and characters in her debut book, and it all just keeps getting better!

The depth of intense emotion and angst at the beginning of this book took me by surprise and captured my heart and my interest immediately. TJ is struggling with his feelings, not just about a woman, but with his life. Drinking, illegal fighting and bad decisions take over. The result of that is an adorable baby boy, who TJ ends up raising alone.

Breeze starts working at the gym TJ o
Michelle Krystel
May 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I Was given An advance Readers copy Of this Book and Have decided To write A voluntary Honest review. This is my very first book by this author and o can't wait to jump into the rest of this series. For while there I thought this book was all about Lucy I'm so glad I was wrong cause I freaken love breeze. She's so damn sweet I just adore her. I wanted to smack tj more than once he was so mean to her at times. I felt like wtf is your problem she doesn't deserve the way you treat her. Tj though wo ...more
mila
Jun 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
4.5 | I love how books with babies play so easy with my mind and make me melt with all that cuteness!

"I don't just want more with you, sweetheart. I want it all."
The world stops. Time stops. It's just us here in this moment.

TJ is on a self-destruction path. To deal with a toxic "relationship" he consumed herself in alcohol, illegal fights and random hookups, until one night everything changed and he's now alone and in charge of a baby he knew nothing about, his son Abel. Breeze is a nomad. A
Angela
May 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Emma Louise has knocked it out of the park yet again.
This is TJ and Breeze' story . It really did melt my heart .
TJ was so messed up, but then he has not one but two bright lights enter his life .
Breeze is like a breath of fresh air , her character shows strength and softness, she is self assured but can also be vulnerable.
This is one of those stories where you desperately want to get to their HEA , but the closer you get to the end the more you want to put the brakes on because you really don'
Lily
Apr 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
5 stars! Emma Louise’s best book yet!

I FLOVED this book so much! Within a few chapters I not only knew it would be another of my top favorite books of 2019, but also my favorite from Emma Louise yet! This book will always own a piece of me😉I won’t say why; just read it!

TJ, Abel and Breeze will own your heart! There’s not a lot of drama or angst; it’s just a feel good romance that will have you falling in love with the characters. It has everything I love in a book: age gaps, single daddies, and
Louisa
May 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing

I have been patiently waiting for TJ's story and Emma Louise took is to a place I never saw.

TJ, the gym rat womanizer is about to have his world turned upside down and it's was an often tragic, but beautiful story.  Emma Louise is a writer that I so enjoy reading, her writing is flawless, captivating, gripping and oh-so-sexy! Seeing TJ grow into a better man, taking care of his responsibilities was such a turn on.  He's a really good guy!
I don't just want more with you, sweetheart. I want
Leslee
May 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
One night culminates a string of screw ups for TJ, he just doesn't know it yet. Just when he is getting his life straightened out, he is hit with the most mammoth curve ball of all. He takes that hit and comes out better on the other side, shadowed somewhat by guilt. Now he is focused on running the gym he owns with his brother. Life was moving in the right direction when a girl with pink hair is suddenly all he can think about. When Breeze took the new yoga instructor position, she didn't know ...more
Charlene
May 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is Emma Louise’s third book and I’ve loved every single one of them and think TJ and Breeze just might be my favourite! Her writing is so enjoyable to read and it keeps getting better.

Karen Sedgman
May 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Again Emma delivered another awesome read with this Flawed Love Series! Loved the age gap, loved the insta father! T.J and Breeze and Abel's journey it was just beautiful read and an amazing ending! Can't wait for more by this author! ...more
May 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Any words that I can write won’t do justice to what I think is Emma Louise’s best book yet. This book will definitely be in my top reads for the year.

TJ wasn’t my favorite as a side character in the previous books, but the first 20% of this book catapulted him to become my favorite character that she has written so far.

Breeze was exactly what TJ needed at a time when he didn’t think he had anything to give to a relationship.

The ending had me smiling like a fool. Emma Louise, your writing just k
Leeann Van Rensburg
May 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another top read for me.

The 3rd book I've read by this author and its blown me away how captivating her writing is . Truly amazing.

TJ I absolutely love him...add him to my top pick of book boyfriends.
One night changes his whole life . It became something he never expected and didn't know he needed. There are so many swoon worthy moments with him you cant help but love him.

Breeze got more then she bargained for from her job at the gym.

I'm totally in love with this series...I'm so excited to re
A Book Lover's Emporium Book Blog
Struck has left me speechless, with a huge book hangover. Within the first few chapters, I was spellbound and couldn’t put the book down. I just had to know how it would end!

TJ was broken, lost, and hurting...until his son arrived. With Abel, TJ became the best version of himself. It was impossible not to fall in love with both TJ and Abel. Breeze was open and candid, the breath of fresh air TJ really needed in his life. She was easy to like, with her calm, sweet spirit and forgiving nature.

The
Brenda Travers
May 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Emma did a fabulous job with Struck, I was captivated from the Prologue and boy did the story give me so much more than I was expecting the more I read. I devoured Emma’s words and loved the characters.

Struck is the story of TJ, he has been dealt a shit hand in the relationship department and then his life was thrown an unexpected curve ball by finding out he has a son Abel. The self proclaimed ladies man adapts to a brand new life as a single dad, now this element pleased me no end because sin
Lori
May 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I have been waiting for TJ’s story since meeting him in score and he did not disappoint! I loved him and Breeze together and then add Abel to the mix and you have an ovary explosion. I mean who doesn’t love a hot guy being a awesome dad? I loved how from the very start Breeze treated the baby as her own. This book will give you all the feels! I can’t wait to see what Emma has in store for us next!!!
Rina's Reads
• I received an ARC but am leaving an honest and voluntary review •
_______________________________________________

This book... I have so much love for it. It was sweet, sexy and heartwarming.
TJ and Breeze were perfect.

"God.
I want to fucking devour her. Her taste drives me wild.
I can't keep this kiss soft and gentle like the first one, and our lips part as my tongue seeks hers.
This.
This is what I've been craving.
The peace she brings me. I'm not letting any of the other bullshit in when she'
Nicole Erard
May 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
TJ’s book was everything I hoped and so much more! If you think you know where Emma Louise is taking TJ’s story you are wrong!! A one night stand and some bad decisions change TJ’s life in ways he never seen coming. Time for him to man up and put someone else’s needs before his own. When his brother hires a new yoga teacher he knows it’s hands off, but sometimes those hands have a mind of their own. Can TJ open his heart to see what’s in front of him or will he deny his feelings? Emma Louise has ...more
Liz
May 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
I loved TJ, Breeze and Abel's story! Such a sweet and charming read!

Happy reading!
Lisa Zimmerman (Dirty Blonde Books)
This storyline and its relatable characters is an example of why I love reading romance.

Emma has been a long time romance reader, then a blogger before becoming an author, so she writes exactly what we all want to read.
She has just the right amount of slow burn, angst, details, feeling, and conflict, and with all 3 of her books, I have never once rolled my eyes. 😄
She also has THE MOST GORGEOUS book covers.

One night in the past has changed TJ’s life forever - but for good.
Hot guy with a baby? Um,
Ariadna Basulto
May 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Yes, Emma Louise! Yasssssss, girl! A sexy as fudge, single dad and a sassy and strong yoga instructor heroine, plus impeccable writing, delicious angst, and so much swoon this bookworm had to take some moments to collect herself. Also, fair warning that this is not so much a review as it is a fangirl moment about to happen. Sorry not sorry.

First of all let me say that while I understand that TJ was struggling and it caused him to act out, I’m also a terrible person and I love me some alpha-hole
Big Joe  Rossi
Apr 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I loved this story, Ms Louise writing style makes you drift into the world she creates. It is like a movie with a narrator, that narrator being you, and slowly the voice fades to the movie, that is what this style ensured.

TJ, our hero, starts off as a douche, first with Lucy and then with Breeze but slowly he will change the longer he is with the gift he knew nothing about.

When he goes to the hospital to see friend's who have has a baby he is accosted by a woman who says he aint welcome. Turns
May 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019
What an emotional rollercoaster! Struck is unlike any book I have ever read. The plot was unique to me. This story has romance and drama, but it also has shock, heartbreak, and agony. Seriously one of the best books I have read in a while.

The plot of this book is interesting. I won't lie and say I was not a little disappointed at first when I realized the main female was not who I thought it was going to be. With that being said, keep with the book. This is way better. This book I would say is a
J.M. Kelley
Jul 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Original storyline with heart-warming characters. This book captured my heart. TJ is so sexy and swoony, I hope no one has claimed him yet because I just did. Struck is a sexy, feel-good romance and I think it is my new favorite in the series.
Cinderella (Nysa Bookish)
May 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is my first time ready a Emma Louise story. I have had heard good things about her previous ones and I was not disappointed. Struck can be read as a standalone and would not distract from the story.

At the very heart of Struck, it is a true love story. It is a story of second chances and finding love in unexpected places. We are introduced to TJ, who finds himself in a dark place seeing the love of his life with someone else. His downward spiral hits rock button when he is hit with a piece o
Dianna Malone
May 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved Struck!!! I have been waiting TJ’s story since Score. Plus TJ being a single dad makes this book so much hotter!! Then TJ meeting Bree was just want he needed in his life. Of course there are ups and downs but in the end TJ and Bree both get their HEA!
wendy Shelton(obsessedbybooks)
Omg this story. TJ thought he was love with Lucy and when they did work it killed him seeing her with another so much so he had a one night stand hes not proud of but he brought him the best gift of all his son Abel, but then Breeze walks in and everything changes, shes great with his son, shes liked by his family and friends, he finally knows what real love is and hes hoping he can have with Breeze.
Laundry
May 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Emma Louise has "struck" gold with this one. Stuck is a beautiful story about making lemonade from lemons, taking a negative and turning it into a positive, and taking chances. I fell in love with Breeze and TJ from the very beginning. Their love is genuine, pure and so dang real.
Story Line: TJ is on a downward spiral for starters. From page one we realize he's not like most wealthy business owners. He doesn't have this steel resolve that is nearly impossible to penetrate. He's hurting because
Reviews from the Heart
May 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
I was both very excited and scared to read Struck by Emma Louise. I have been waiting for TJ’s story since the first book, Score. Though this is billed as a standalone and each story is about a different couple, they are interacted. I would suggest reading in order, Score, Fixed and then Struck and highly recommend each book.

We met TJ in Score and know he has history with Lucy. I always assumed his story would be with her, but as their journey continues in Fixed, we learn things are not going w
Júlia (Sol and Us)
May 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Emma Louise has magic hands. Struck, like her other books, is fluid. Not at all boring and tiring.

Breeze and TJ are adorable. I was amused by their interactions and I could feel the chemistry between them. TJ is exemplary, one hell of a book boyfriend. Breeze is awesome, there is no way you won't like her.

Abel was a great surprise. He is one of the best babies/kids in the fiction world. I don't like babies and kids in real life, but I do in fiction. The problem is, not always the baby/kid is wel
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Romance Retreat: it's live! 4 9 May 29, 2019 08:23AM
Romance Retreat: SINGLE DAD BLURB REVEAL! 3 12 Apr 30, 2019 05:49AM

• Filthy Firefighter (Cocky Hero Club)
  • Going Deep (Imperfect Love #2)
  • On the Surface (Imperfect Love, #3)
  • Knocked Down
  • Kickstart My Heart (Burgers and Brew Crüe  #1)
  • Tapping Out (Fighting Love #1)
  • Clinched (Fighting Love #2)
  • Can't Fight It (Fair Lakes #3)
  • Through His Eyes
  • Together: A Surprise Pregnancy Romance
  • Takedown (Fighting Love #3)
  • Fighting with Faith (Fighting, #2)
  • Fool Me Once
  • Where Forever Ends (Maplewood Falls, #1)
  • The Pickup (Imperfect Love #1)
  • Piece by Piece (The Riggins Brothers #2)
  • Fighting For Your Love (Fighting #4)
  • My Kind of Love (Finding Love #1)

Flawed Love (4 books)
  • Score (Flawed Love, #1)
  • Fixed (Flawed Love, #2)
  • Tethered (Flawed love #4)