Start by marking “From What's Broken” as Want to Read:
From What's Broken

From What's Broken

Amanda and Matthew are on the cusp of their happily ever after. They have a stable marriage and a lovely daughter, and they are eagerly awaiting the birth of their second. Suddenly tragedy strikes and the couple’s picture-perfect life crumbles. Ivory, their firstborn child, dies in an accident. Not knowing how to deal with their pain, Amanda and Matthew blame each other fo ...more
Published June 21st 2019

To ask other readers questions about From What's Broken, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about From What's Broken

P.S. Winn
Jun 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The author has written a heart touching story that is also heart wrenching. The story has a special place in my heart as I have lost two children. The author has a great talent in creating believable characters. In this story the two main characters are Amanda and Matthew. The author takes readers into the couple lives as they deal with the worst tragedy imaginable. The tale shows what stress can do and how hope, tragedy, love and life can change our lives. Well done.
Sharon
Jun 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I suggest you have a box of tissues handy when you sit down to read this amazing book. This is my first time reading anything from this author and she has produced a heart wrenching plot. I couldn’t help but feel for the main characters as they attempted to navigate their relationship and the love for their surviving child whilst dealing with the unexpected loss of their first child. This is one very emotional story.
I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a
Merry Jelks-Emmanuel
Jun 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Matthew and Amanda experienced what no parents should and as a result blamed each other. Emotions running high and deep, they didn't know how to communicate their current feelings. The more they stay apart the more they drifted towards divorce. Will this couple be able to get a hold on what's important before it's too late.

Love Reading
Jun 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
The anger and grief in this book really draw you into the story. It’s every parents worst nightmare and where you would think you can rely on your partner for support in times like these, sometimes the grief is too much and that break is all that’s needed to appreciate what you still have left. Really enjoyed this book.

Jeanne Richardson
Jul 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is the 2nd book I've read written by R. Demeester; she has done a great job at writing a good book; I can’t wait to read more of her books.

I loved the chemistry between the characters.

Kimberly
Jun 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Story of two people who had a great relationship until their child was killed. Then it all fell apart, they both went their separate ways with other people but always ended up back with each other because of their remaining child. It is a nice story I won't give out the ending. Just read it.

Petra Moss
Jul 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Beautiful sad moving story, how the death of their child not only almost destroyed their marriage, but also their lives.

Julia Jansen
Steve Weber
Michael Hurt
Daniel Morrell
Jun 21, 2019
R.M. Demeester lives in Saskatchewan, Canada. She is the mother of three young children, and owner of a rescue dog, a chocolate lab, Gainer. R.M. Demeester has been writing for as long as she could hold a pencil. She writes women's fiction, new adult, and sweet romance primarily. She has two women's fiction novels set to be released in 2019, along with several short stories.