Start by marking “Second Chance: A Collection of Three Emotional Angsty Standalone Romances” as Want to Read:
Second Chance: A Collection of Three Emotional Angsty Standalone Romances

Second Chance: A Collection of Three Emotional Angsty Standalone Romances

This special edition box set includes three emotional, angsty, standalone new adult romances from USA Today bestselling author, Siobhan Davis, and is over 1,200 pages of swoon-worthy romance that will give you ALL THE FEELS!

WHEN FOREVER CHANGES
Top 22 Amazon Bestseller
#1 New Adult Romance Bestseller

Looking back, I should have seen the signs. Perhaps I did, but I subcon
Kindle Edition
Published May 27th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Second Chance, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Second Chance

Siobhan Davis
May 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
So, I did a thing 😘😁😂

I bundled Inseparable, Only Ever You, and When Forever Changes into this special edition box set and it's just released at a limited time $2.99/£2.99/$3.99 CA & AUS pricing.

THAT'S 3 BOOKS FOR LESS THAN THE PRICE OF ONE!!

All three books are stand-alone love stories, but the common theme is second chance romance. If you are a fan of that genre or you love emotional, angsty romances with swoon-worthy leading men, strong heroines, and sizzling hot chemistry, then I think yo
Nadine
May 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I read all three of these novels and can attest that they are INCREDIBLE. There are very few authors who can make emotion bleed from the pages in ways that destroy you while simultaneously putting you back together. Below, I’ve included excerpts from my reviews as well as the star ratings.

Inseparable - 5 Stars
Inseparable was the first Siobhan Davis novel I read and I still recommend it wholeheartedly. Inseparable is a mentally and emotionally draining novel. If you’re looking for a story that
Siobhan
May 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
Second Chance contains three wonderful books from Siobhan Davis: When Forever Changes, Inseparable, and Only Ever You. They’re three very different types of story, but they all offer up the angsty new adult romance Siobhan Davis does so well.

When Forever Changes is a book that will break your heart, one that will leave your heart shattered and your face wet from tears. Inseparable is a book filled with intertwining elements, one that will leave you powering through the pages. Only Ever You is a
Dana
May 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I rated all of these as five stars and below are reviews for each book.

Review for Inseparable:

This is the first review where I had to wait a handful of days until I was ready to tackle writing it. The story is still sinking in, and I know it is one of those that I will never forget. I even snickered at the thought that Siobhan could have titled this “Unforgettable” and still have been spot-on. Have you ever felt as though you connect with the characters on such a deep level that your brain begin
Myndi
When Forever Changes:
5 absolutely heart-wrenching, but also happy dancing stars!

First of all, I just have to say that I LOVE that there is a character named Myndi! Thank you, Siobhan Davis!!! Can we get Myndi's story too???

Now that that's out of the way. I freaking adore Gabby. She is amazing and complicated and loving and just an all around wonderful character. I am completely smitten with Slater. What a great guy. He's patient and caring and just what every girl dreams of...a guy that's tota
Lynn
Jun 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
An emotional second-chance box-set that is worth reading.

description

Each book included in this box-set will have you in tears. The storylines and characters will grip you from the beginning to the end. So, make sure you’re comfortable and have no intentions of doing anything because once you start, you won’t wanna stop.

description

Besides ‘The Kennedy Boys’ series, these three novels are my top favorite by this author.

‘No Feelings Involved’ was the last book I read from this author, and I’d never thought I’d say th
Donna
These are three of the most profound, emotional, powerful and alluring romances I’ve ever read. The visceral feelings of happiness, sadness, devastation, passion and romance are so beautifully written, that they spill from the page into your heart. It’s beautiful. Don’t miss these books. Plus, I guarantee that once you read them you will be hooked to her writing.

Here’s my review for each book:

❤WHEN FOREVER CHANGES:

It’s funny how when you read a book, everyone comes away from it feeling differen
Auda
4 stars from me

I have spent 10 days (more or less) thinking about my review of this book. You would ask why I needed so many days to be able to put my thoughts and emotions into a review.....
the reason is that the story is not so simple to appraise. I definitely adore most of the Siobhan Davis' books (The Kennedy's series, the Saven series, the Inseparable, etc.), I cried like a baby when I was reading Inseparable and some of the other books, but unfortunately, I could not d
Sandra Shipman ~ Two Book Pushers
💞 ONLY EVER YOU

Only Ever You is Siobhan Davis’ newest emotionally charged second chance rock star love story. I have been following Siobhan’s writing for the last few years and each book touches my heart in some way or another. This one is no different. It’s about second chances and not just in the love department.

Ryder and Zeta met under difficult circumstances but their love was real. Until he had to leave her behind, confused and broken hearted. Ryder was just as devastated but thought it w
Carolyne
May 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
If you haven't read any of Siobhan Davis' books yet, you're in for a ride! She does intense and angsty like nobody's business! The three books in this collection are all seriously awesome. They're the kind that drag you into the story, keep you hooked from beginning to end and make you stay up until way past your bedtime! Here are my reviews for all three books:

When Forever Changes
Holy cow, this book was amazing and enthralling and I got totally immersed! It described a love triangle unlike any
Amanda
May 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I read each of these separate and my reviews for each book are listed.

Inseparable:

I don't even know how to write a review that will give this book justice. This was my first book by Siobhan Davis and it shook me to the core. In a good way, of course. This book is raw, gritty, intense and full of emotion. I can't count the number of times I found myself in tears while reading. I'm still a mess of emotions trying to figure out what to say.

Angelina, Devin and Ayden have been best friends for their
Vicki Bennett
Linda
May 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Three amazing romances! I haven't read Inseparable yet but I am sure it is just as wonderful as When Forever Changes and Only Ever You. Siobhan Davis is a must read author for me. She is an absolutely awesome writer.

WHEN FOREVER CHANGES: Young and in love, Gabby has her whole life planned with the man she loves at her side until fate steps in shattering her world. This poignant story by Siobhan Davis is one of heartbreak but even greater joy and it touched me deeply. It's gut-wrenching and uplif
Fiona Leung
May 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
*This is a review for Inseparable"

I've been a long time reader of Siobhan's and I was really excited to pick up this standalone book. Inseparable is a story about 3 best friends, Angelina, Devin and Ayden. Angelina has been in love with Devin but she's certain he'd never return her feelings. It further confirms her suspicions when Devin starts hooking up with the girls from school. Ayden has stayed by her side faithfully and when Devin pushed both of them away, Ayden has never left her side.

Ever
Penny Leidecker
Review for Only Ever You
This is the first book I’ve read by Siobhan Davis and what a read it was. This book will take you on a roller coaster ride and leave you wanting to keep flipping the pages until the end. Ryder and Zeta meet in juvie and become friends, then enemies, then friends again. Zeta and Ryder fall in love, but before they know it, he’s released. They plan to start their life together, when she’s released, but that decision never happens. Ryder kept a big secret from Zeta and it en
Karla
May 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
These 3 books will have you on a rollercoaster ride of emotions.

Inseparable is one of Siobhan’s finest works and one of my favorites a haunting story with emotional depth.

Only ever you comes a very close second, this book creates emotional turmoil within, full of action and suspense.

Make sure to have a box of Kleenex when reading When everything changes. Emotionally charged, a book once you stick your teeth into it you can’t let go.

All 3 books are highly entertaining, intense and page turner
Bev
May 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I have read each and every story in this box set and they were all amazing. Loved every one of them.
Angelina
Jun 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
WHEN FOREVER CHANGES

When Forever Changes is one of those stories where readers will have different reading experiences; you’ll love certain parts, you’ll be moved by others, and you’ll have your favorite character. This isn’t a story that’s easy to read, and I needed a few days to process the kaleidoscope of feelings I had whilst reading this 5 star standalone by one of my top 10 authors. Even now, two weeks later, I’m still thinking about this book and what it made me feel.

“Every day with you i
J A C I N T A
Jun 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
When Forever Changes
This story will take you on a heart gripping journey from beginning to end.
Everytime I read a Siobhan Davis novel, she takes the story to the next level and I cannot give it enough justice.
I could write a review based on the story but I do not want to give anything away, as I feel you need to just pick the book up and start reading.
Be prepared to have your heart ripped out, put back together again for it to be ripped out again. The story shows how strong one person can be, ba
Tera Comer
Jun 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
*** Read in Kindle Unlimited ***

When Forever Changes
This is one of the very few authors I will read contemporary romance from, she is just mind blowing with her writing. This book was absolutely heart wrenching and mind blowing at the same time. I loved Gabby, Slater and Dylan, although towards the middle of the book I started down right hating Dylan (with reason). I have to say that five stars does not do this book justice, it is worth so many more!!! I rarely have a book make me ugly cry and t
Sharon Angevine
Jun 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I have read these books and can’t even begin to say how amazing they all were. They have angst and tears. Twists and turns that you never see coming. The writing is impeccable and you feel what the characters feel. You love there life with them. This is a box set that you will start to read and won’t want to put it down. It is a definite must read.
Shelly Diguer
May 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I’ve read all three off these awesome 😎 books 📖 each one kept me on the edge of my seat wondering what was happening on the next page 😊 Each book 📖 was my own private movie 🎥 in my head and I couldn’t put them down 😍 loved 💕 them so give them a read I can...
Lisa Eiff
May 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed reading all of the books in this box set. If you are in the mood for a steamy romance with it's fair share of emotional twists and turns, you'll love reading these standalone novels.
Elizabeth Bracker
Linda Landers
Iridian Marrufo
Linda
May 31, 2019
Subscribe to the Kennedy Boys newsletter to read exclusive bonus scenes and advance samples of new romance releases. http://eepurl.com/cpxkFP

USA Today bestselling author Siobhan Davis writes emotionally intense young adult and new adult fiction with swoon-worthy romance, complex characters, and tons of unexpected plot twists and turns that will have you flipping the pages beyond bedtime! She is th